HTML validator

I've put up an HTML validator on my MVP Tips site. However, it may take a few hours for
the files to migrate to the backup server, so it may not be immediately available if the
page is served up by the backup server. This is a wrapper for the "tidy" library from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/tidy/ that is designed to scale up to the problems of
validating hundreds (in my case, well over a thousand) HTML pages in a single operation.

It comes will full source.

http://www.flounder.com/multitidy.htm
					joe

Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP]
email: newcomer@flounder.com
Web: http://www.flounder.com
newcomer (15972)
10/20/2004 3:46:15 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

outlook and HTML message
I am using outlook 2003. I have composed a message in HTML and using POP yahoo account. I sent a message to myself. In my outlook I got that message with one extra line after each line break. Where to correct the problem. Is it outlook issue or my yahoo pop issue. When I send the same email to my Gmail account, in the browser it looks the same as what I sent i.e. no extra lines etc. thanks. Put your HTML message in a table cell. "abcd" <abcd@abcd.com> wrote in message news:%23F72x7JkGHA.4828@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I am using outlook 2003. I have composed a messag...

Viewing HTML in E-mail for Outlook 97
How do you view HTML e-mail messages in Outlook 97. The mail program does not have HTML settings and when I open mail that has HTML, it coverts all of the HTML to hyperlinks. So I can't see graphics, photos, etc in- line...many thanks! Dwayne Outlook 97 does not support HTML at all. The first version to support this was Outlook 98. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer Dwayne &...

Generating HTML
Is there ant way to include the Internet Explorer component in a MFC .exe project and somehow generate HTML. Maybe first generate XML and then using XSLT templates to generate HTML. For any solutions i'de be very thankfull. Regards, Mystique Yaa >>Is there ant way to include the Internet Explorer component in a MFC .exe project You can use CHtmlView class to use Internet Explorer in your MFC application. >> Maybe first generate XML and then using XSLT templates to generate HTML. You can use MSXML to create XML document. MSXML has many interfaces that you could use for ...

get_outerhtml for the HTML element does not return <HTML>......</HTML>
//////////sample code snippet//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// hr = _Browser->get_Document(&document_dispatch); if (SUCCEEDED(hr) && (document_dispatch != NULL)) { IHTMLDocument3 *document = NULL; hr = document_dispatch->QueryInterface(IID_IHTMLDocument3,(void **)&document); IHTMLElement* pElem; hr = document->get_documentElement(&pElem); // document.documentelement.outerhtml if (hr == S_OK && pElem != NULL) { pElem->get_tagName(&bstrTemp); //bstrTemp contains "HTML" for the HTML el...

Print a HTML document programatically
Hi, I need to print a html docment dynamically produced at runtime, at that instance. I'm using shellexecute for this, which is popping up the Windows default PrintDialog. I want it to be printed directly. Can anyone suggest a solution or give some sample code for this. Please do reply. Thanks in Advance. Regards, Ajay Kumar Have you looked at IWebBrowser2::ExecWB? This also might be helpful: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnie55/html /wb_print.asp -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Ajay Kumar" &...

html
How do you create an "html" file? We need this file to display messages & promotions on the costumer display monitor Halo! I am student!!!! ...

HTML messages #3
When I use Outlook 2000 to send an HTML message, I often want to cut and paste from other documents. The trouble is, the font and color come with the paste. If I was using Word as my editor, I could use the paintbrush to get this pasted text to the font I was using. Without using Word, how do I clean up my pasted attributes? In microsoft.public.office.misc Howard Brazee <howard@brazee.net> wrote: > When I use Outlook 2000 to send an HTML message, I often want to cut and paste > from other documents. The trouble is, the font and color come with the paste. > If I was us...

Exchange 2003 converting Plain text to HTML in unwanted
We have Exchange 2003 SP1 installed and we have a couple of accounts that forward email to a server that strips out information from the email like racing stats and things. This is setup by having an alternate delivery address set for the account. What I am seeing is the email is coming in to the account is in plain text but then exchange forwards the email onto the server it is converting it to HTML which is screwing the parser and it is not able to strip out the information any more. Is there anything that can stop this hapenning?? ...

How to drag a picture from html page and save to local computer
Hi, I had written an application with Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0(with sp5), I wanna drag a picture from html page and drop in my application, a dialog-based application, but I don't know how to set the clipboard format, CF_GIF?, and, If I can get a href-link for the picture, So my problem is addressed now. So..., I don't know how to do? Anybody can offer some articles or codes to help? Any help will be appreciated! Allen Chang ...

best way to publish html newsletter for e-mail
I would like to create a newsletter and send via e-mail as an HTML file that will be viewable by a wide variety of e-mail programs (Outlook, Outlook Express, Hotmail, Yahoo, etc.). Please advise if you have any suggestions. Shawn458 <Shawn458@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > Please advise if you have any suggestions. Don't use Publisher. :-) -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher I think it is the consensus of most is to use a pdf file attached to a cover letter e-mail. Benefits include limitless number of pages Full screen display by a...

Html
Hallo I like to send forexample a dokument from word to entourage buth in html like with windows I don�t understand this its now the 2 edition and still nopes Hello Hans, Perhaps the next version of office will have a solution to this problem. We will know very soon. You can sign up for a bulletin announcing Office 2004. http://www.microsoft.com/mac/default.aspx?pid=office2004lb -Jim Gordon Mac MVP All responses should be made to this newsgroup within the same thread. Thanks. About Microsoft MVPs: http://www.mvps.org/ Before posting a "new" topic please be sure to search Goo...

Validation Rule 02-17-10
How do i write a validation rule that state that the entry must be between $2000.00 and $10,000.00 My error message will read not less tan $2000.00 but not more than $10,000.00 I can't figure out how to state this Thanks Anna >=2000 AND <= 10000 -- Build a little, test a little. "gabymo314" wrote: > How do i write a validation rule that state that the entry must be between > $2000.00 and $10,000.00 My error message will read not less tan $2000.00 but > not more than $10,000.00 I can't figure out how to state this > Thanks &g...

javascript generated html

Inserting photos in HTML Message
Hi, I'm running Outlook 2007 (SP1) on a Vista (SP1) machine. Having some problems when trying to insert photos into the body of an html message. The total size of the images is 1.2mb but when I insert them into the message with no other items, the message size jumps to 30mb! Any thoughts? "bertiebertie" <daveaston@gmail.com> wrote in message news:dc9c03c9-6c35-43cb-a38e-2050721b6a0d@e17g2000hsg.googlegroups.com... > I'm running Outlook 2007 (SP1) on a Vista (SP1) machine. Having some > problems when trying to insert photos into the body of an html > me...

HTML in a message #2
Hey all, I am using Outlook 2002 and have set up an HTML signature file. To avoid the BS HTML which MS insist on bloating all files with, I have manually creating and placed the file in the signature directory. When I insert the signature, it doesn't appear correctly BUT......if I drag the file to the address bar it does! Also, after dragging it to the address bar, I can do Insert, Signature and the new signature appears fine! What is the difference between these two messages? TIA ...

table validation
Fields used HearingDate| Date/Time StartDate| Date/Time Properties: HearingDate Validation Rule - [HearingDate]<[StartDate] Validation Text - Hearing date must be before start date Required - Yes Properties: StartDate Required - Yes I am using Access 2002, and I receive the following error when I try to save the table. Invalid SQL syntax - cannot use multiple columns in a column-level CHECK constraint. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Hi Duane, Field level validations can only apply to themselves. What you need to do is remove the curent validation rule you have o...

html
hi i wish to place a html page in my prog (res) and access it with i explorer, but i want to launch it from a button in my app, i couldnt find anything like this in msdn, anyone help me ? "Kyle" <dark_kyle@poczta.onet.pl> wrote in message news:0ce401c37bc4$3db71140$a001280a@phx.gbl... > hi > i wish to place a html page in my prog (res) and access it > with i explorer, but i want to launch it from a button in > my app, > i couldnt find anything like this in msdn, > anyone help me ? You can probably ShellExecute IE and pass the GetModufileName pathspec of yo...

HTML Message in a email
Hello, Once I’ve created a campaign where the activity type is ‘email’, I’d like the body of the email to contain images and hypertext links. Ideally it should be html, but I can’t insert any image or hypertext link in the mail body; How can I do that? thanks Hi Geraldine, I suggest you compose your HTML email and publish it to the web using something like Expression. Then open in IE > Select All > Copy and paste into your CRM COMPOSE EMAIL frame, this should work. You can add an extra hyperlink to link any email recipient to the published page in case of any problem viewing. May ...

Recurring validation problem
Office XP SBE Have been using Office for a long time. Yesterday when opening Excel, I get the "reminder" window which tells me I need to validate. If I go Help->Activate product, It tells me it's already activated. I went through the process of downloading and running the Firefox add-on and doing the activation again, and all seemed to be OK but today I get the same message again. How can I get rid of this? Is it about to "limit" me? ...

Text box validation
Greetings folks. I am trying to use two text boxes as a restriction to a command button. Right now I have If Me.txtUser_ID.value = Me.txtCurrent_user. value Then rest of code. It is not working, eventhough both boxes have the same value for my test record. Is there another way to check if the values of these boxes is equal. Both fields are text datatype. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/200710/1 They may appear to be the same, but one might have leading or trailing spaces. Note, using the Value property is not ne...

Validate If Then
Before opening another form, I need to check to see if a list box selection is an * (for all locations). If it does, then a message needs to be displayed that a location needs to be selected and the focus set back to the list box; if the * is not selected in the list box than a form needs to be opened. Can anyone help me with code on this? Much thanks in advance, Jani Jani (untested aircode...) If Me.lstYourListBox.Column(x) = "*" Then ... Else ... End If (note that the value of "x" needs to be the n-1 column of the query that feeds your...

HTML tags in messages
I use Outlook 2000 and Word 2000 on Windows 2000. Word is my email editor and set to send in HTML format. When I receive replies back I often see the original message with all the HTML tags visible in the message. I think this is perhaos the reply is coming from someone who is not using HTML. Are there any settings that I need to check so that the message reply and the email trail does not show the HTML tags. Thanks, Brett ...

HTML/XML format for Excel 2000. Multiple sheets in single HTML file
I am working on generating the HTML/XML format of Office 2000 by hand Everything works fine. However, there is one nagging problem that I a still not able to solve. Excel 2000 stores the data in multiple HTML file for every sheet in th workbook. What I am trying to do is to store all the data in one HTM file. I tried setting anchors to specific points in the HTMl file However, it renders everything in the same first sheet. For example, Code ------------------- <xml> <x:ExcelWorkbook> <x:ExcelWorksheets> <x:ExcelWorksheet> <x:Name>Sheet1</x:Name...

save as html #2
Hello, Is there any way, or a macro, that will allow me to save a worksheet in Office XP as HTML without using style tags (like office 97). I don't need, or want, excel to do CSS for me. Thanks, Woody I think that you may find it less frustrating to just create the table Frontpage or other html editor than trying to convert an Excel sheet to html. At least, that has been my experience. -- Ron Port Dover Ontario "Lynwood Dunseith" <news@circusmonkeys.com> wrote in message news:20031112165703984-0600@news-server.houston.rr.com... > Hello, > > Is there any way...

rtf / html style sheets for Xsl?
Are there (somewhere) existing style sheets for Xsl translations for RTF->HTML and HTML->RTF? I would imagine they must exist and I'd be extremely interested in them if they do. Thanks forever, NWOP. "New World Order Pigs" <lthompson@md-it.com.no.spam> wrote in message news:uPtQD8f4DHA.2188@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Are there (somewhere) existing style sheets for Xsl translations for > RTF->HTML and HTML->RTF? I would imagine they must exist and I'd be > extremely interested in them if they do. > > Thanks forever, > NWOP. An XSLT tr...