HTML Help #2

Hello,

I converted a project from VC6 to VS .NET 2003 (umanaged).
After the help file gets created, I receive a "Project Error"
message (I did not receive any error message with VC6).
The help file gets created OK, but the failure message causes
VS to stop, and the application never gets compiled/linked.

How can I determine what the Help file failure is?
Or, how can I bypass the failure, so that VS continues
and builds the application?

TIA,
-Jacques

Deleting intermediate files and output files for project 'onmconsole',
configuration 'Release|Win32'.
Compiling HTML Help File: c:\ONMConsole\Help\onmconsole.hhp
Microsoft HTML Help Compiler 4.74.8702
Compiling c:\ONMConsole\help\ONMConsole.chm
Compile time: 0 minutes, 7 seconds
40 Topics
72 Local links
0 Internet links
1 Graphic
Created c:\ONMConsole\help\ONMConsole.chm, 197,171 bytes
Compression decreased file by 7,943,775 bytes.
Project : error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Compiling HTML
Help File: c:\ONMConsole\Help\onmconsole.hhp"

Build log was saved at "file://c:\ONMConsole\Release\BuildLog.htm"
onmconsole - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)
0
Jacques (13)
8/12/2005 7:37:02 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Folders please help
We are trying to use Outlook for our business. We are adding in all of our contacts in to the contacts folder. In that folder we want to make seperate folders for each businesses folder. Like Page 1., Page 2.. Do you understand? If you need more explaining please let me know Thanks! Gloria <gloria@northwesternwisconsin.com> wrote: > We are trying to use Outlook for our business. We are > adding in all of our contacts in to the contacts folder. > In that folder we want to make seperate folders for each > businesses folder. Like Page 1., Page 2.. Do you > und...

Font color for negative numbers #2
I need help in changing the font color for negative numbers to red in a spread sheet I have tried searching and then find using -$ find and it doesnt seem to work Try #,###.00_);[Red](#,###.00);0.00 The colors are [BLACK], [BLUE], [CYAN], [GREEN], [MAGENTA], [RED], [WHITE], [YELLOW], [COLOR n] with n from 1 to 56 Also look here (found with Google search: Excel custom format http://www.bettersolutions.com/excel/EVD243/QM215412021.htm best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Regards" <Regards@discussions.microsoft...

outlook and HTML message
I am using outlook 2003. I have composed a message in HTML and using POP yahoo account. I sent a message to myself. In my outlook I got that message with one extra line after each line break. Where to correct the problem. Is it outlook issue or my yahoo pop issue. When I send the same email to my Gmail account, in the browser it looks the same as what I sent i.e. no extra lines etc. thanks. Put your HTML message in a table cell. "abcd" <abcd@abcd.com> wrote in message news:%23F72x7JkGHA.4828@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I am using outlook 2003. I have composed a messag...

SalesForce #2
hi, May I know what is the difference between SalesForce CRM and MSCRM? regards, Sailaja. ...

Runtime error 462 help
Access 2007 and reference Microsoft Outlook 12.0 object library First time run, it's OK. On the 2nd time run, it gives "runtime error 462. The remote server machine does not exist or is unavailable." http://support.microsoft.com/kb/319832 talks about unqualified reference but I don't know how to fix my code. Also, I need 2 line gap between 'dear' line and table below it but don't know how to do it. Thank you for helping. Song Private Sub cmdEmail_Click() Dim olApp As Outlook.Application Dim objMail As Outlook.MailItem Dim ctlBod...

help #3
please help me get my money back just download the brochure http://www.ArmchairTycoon.com/bobcam/business dont have to read it, just delete it thanks ...

Viewing HTML in E-mail for Outlook 97
How do you view HTML e-mail messages in Outlook 97. The mail program does not have HTML settings and when I open mail that has HTML, it coverts all of the HTML to hyperlinks. So I can't see graphics, photos, etc in- line...many thanks! Dwayne Outlook 97 does not support HTML at all. The first version to support this was Outlook 98. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer Dwayne &...

Updating MSCRM 1.2 to 3.0 Beta and then to 3.0
Hi there. We like to upgrade from 1.2 to 3.0 beta and work with the beta. Is it possible to update from the 3.0 beta to the 3.0 final release. Or have we to downgrade to version 1.2 again and then upgrade to the 3.0 final release? Regards ...

Formula help #68
I already use a formulain D2 that reads: =MAX(0,C2-6)*17+MAX(0,C2-10)*33+MAX(0,C2-30)*50 This formula gives me the Amount to Charge(D2) for Days used at Origin(C2) The Charges used in this formula are as follows: The first 6 days are free the 7th 8th 9th and 10th days are charged $17 a day the 11th through the 29th day are charged $50 a day the 30th day and above are charged $100 a day FYI---->(17+33+50=100) I need a formula that gives me the Days used at Destination.The problem Im having is that I can't make the above formula work because the origin days figure in and if the origin...

CRichEditView 2.0 Crashes...
I had a project I created in VC++ 6.0 which utilized a CRichEditView. Everything works fine. I upgraded to VC++ 2003, and when I rebuilt the same project, when the I exit the program, it crashes and I get the standard "Do you want to tell Microsoft...". Anyway, when I debug it, I am pointed to the following line in viewrich.cpp HRESULT hr = m_lpRichEditOle->GetObject(REO_IOB_SELECTION, &reo, REO_GETOBJ_ALL_INTERFACES); which is located in the CRichEditCntrItem* CRichEditView::GetInPlaceActiveItem() function. Furthermore, the call stack is displaing mfc71d.dll!CRic...

calculation help 04-20-10
I will try to explain this I want to have a running total for C D F and G and use the numbers in A as a filter so if I filter the numbers = 33369 I want the totals of C D F G in other cells on the sheet (ie L6,M6,N6,O6) The data in A C D F G is entered maually > In the data below I want to calculate the column C ,D, F ,G but filtered by > Column A > A C D F G > > 33369 04/06/10 2 10 04/06/10 2 3 > 33369 04/07/10 0 11 04/07/10 2 10 > 33369 > 23456 > 2345...

Please help! Printing trouble with Money
Hello, Yesterday I wrote that I was having trouble printing a partial check using Money 2005. I also have one copy of Money 2006 on my Notebook computer. Even though I don’t want to use money 2006 I tried printing a partial check with it. I am getting the same results as I am getting with 2005. I am putting the print check settings on: Paper fed: Along feeder side Paper inserted: Right edge first But the check continues to print on the left side in both copies of money. I have money 2005 on my Notebook and my Desktop computers and they both print ...

outlook help #9
I have a user who loggs in remotely using terminal server 2000,he has no home directory and after authentication,the outlook hangs. any suggestion...please post. Need more info - what do you mean by he has no home directory? Have you set one up for him and is it mapped in his account properties? This is probably best posted in m.p.windows.terminal_services - with more detail (what version of Outlook, what kind of mail account, where are PST files stored if any, etc) matt wrote: > I have a user who loggs in remotely using terminal server > 2000,he has no home directory and after aut...

Issues with demoting exchange server? #2
Hi, It seems that the previous administrator was not succesful in fully promoting a sever to a DC. We are supposed to have two DCs (CC7=First DC, CC5=DC with Exchange server). There have been continuous replication problems from cc5 to cc7. AD doesnt consider cc5 as a DC and cc7 is the only DC in Domain Controllers group of AD. Manual replication between two DCs results in 'no endpoints' error. AD is unavailable several times on both DCs. Object created on a DC is not replicated within two (!) days on second DC. Clearely cc5 can not communicate with cc7 the way it is supposed to. T...

Generating HTML
Is there ant way to include the Internet Explorer component in a MFC .exe project and somehow generate HTML. Maybe first generate XML and then using XSLT templates to generate HTML. For any solutions i'de be very thankfull. Regards, Mystique Yaa >>Is there ant way to include the Internet Explorer component in a MFC .exe project You can use CHtmlView class to use Internet Explorer in your MFC application. >> Maybe first generate XML and then using XSLT templates to generate HTML. You can use MSXML to create XML document. MSXML has many interfaces that you could use for ...

Need help with If statement
I added a text box, txtRetain, to a report. I also added the following code to the report's Open event: Private Sub Report_Open(Cancel As Integer) If Forms!frmMainScreen!frmProjectSubFormTab!chkRetain = True Then [txtRetain].Value = "This Proposal is for material only" Else [txtRetain].Value = "Nothing" End If I'm trying to post the text (Value) when the checkbox, chkRetain, is checked. I only get the following error when I run the report: Run-time error '2448'; You can't assign a value to this object. What can I do to di...

Delayed Emails #2
I am having trouble recieving emails in outlook. i am recieving emails ten minutes after everyone else does and it is starting to effect important parts of my work. if someone could help at all in anyway i would really appreciate. thanks ...

Recipient Policy and LDAP Query Help Needed
Hi everyone, We are using Exchange 2003, now with Recipient Policies i'm trying to get both groups and users with the same attribute and am trying the following: (&(objectCategory=group)(objectCategory=user)(extensionAttribute1=ozpacific)(extensionAttribute1=ozpacific)) But it returns nothing, if I try to query JUST users, it returns results like it should and the same with groups, but as soon as I try to put them both in 1 query, like above, it returns nothing... what am doing wrong there? Thanks in advance, Matthew "OzPacific" <matthew@ozpacific.net.au> wrote: ...

get_outerhtml for the HTML element does not return <HTML>......</HTML>
//////////sample code snippet//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// hr = _Browser->get_Document(&document_dispatch); if (SUCCEEDED(hr) && (document_dispatch != NULL)) { IHTMLDocument3 *document = NULL; hr = document_dispatch->QueryInterface(IID_IHTMLDocument3,(void **)&document); IHTMLElement* pElem; hr = document->get_documentElement(&pElem); // document.documentelement.outerhtml if (hr == S_OK && pElem != NULL) { pElem->get_tagName(&bstrTemp); //bstrTemp contains "HTML" for the HTML el...

Junk E-mail #2
Anyone here using Frontbridge? I'm looking for a way to redirect messages taged as SPAM to be move to the user's Junk folder. We are using Exchange 2003, and we have Outlook 2000 and 2003 users. http://www.exchangeinbox.com/articles/012/filter2exchange.htm -- Alexander Zammit WinDeveloper Software IMF Tune - Unleash the Full Intelligent Message Filter Power http://www.windeveloper.com/imftune/ "kevin" <kevin@nospam.com> wrote in message news:uAofUlwMHHA.4912@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Anyone here using Frontbridge? > I'm looking for a way to redirect ...

What happened to the index in the Help menu?
The index used to be the only useful part of the Help menu in Excel. Now it doesn't seem to exist anymore in the Office 2003 version. Am I just not seeing it, or did they really take it out? It is gone. Use the answer wizard and type in your keyword. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 13:28:02 -0800, judanna77 <judanna77@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >The index used to be the only useful part of the Help menu in Excel. Now it >doesn't seem to exist anymore in the Office 2003 version. Am I just not >seeing it, or did they really take it out? ...

Help! Setfocus problem
i ave a dropdown field on the first tab. I use setfocus so that it selects a different field to stop users scrolling down and changing the selection on the load event. Problem When a user changes tab and come back to the origional tab the setfocus doesnt run as the form is already loaded. How do you get around this? This is driving me and users mad at minute...please help before i open another bottle of dark rum! Hi Brian, Check out following URL; how to fire onclick event on tab click. It may help you. http://crmrocks.net/?p=16 -- PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post wa...

Conditional Formatting Help #5
Could anyone please advise how I can conditionally format cells so that the highest & lowest value in the range is formatted. I've tried 'Formula is MAX($A$1:$A$10)' but no joy. Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks, Jay Hi Jay, Try this, Select cells A1 to A10 go to CF and set 'cell value is' 'equal to' and put your formula in the third box =MAX($A$1:$A$10) HTH Martin Hi Jay, See my page http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/condfmt.htm The selection has nothing to do with the range you are picking the max from. The selection indicates the ...

Need Help with this Error Message....
I just purchased Office X.v and installed it onto my Mac. I also removed Office Test Drive before installing the full Office X.v, but i didn't empty my trash. So after I installed the full version i keep getting the error "An unexpected error occurred while trying to load Microsoft Framework X library" on all office programs. I read on mactopia that this could be caused by "lock" identities in the microsoft identity file, but all of mine are unlocked. When i tried to empty my trash, it would not empty a few microsoft file because it says they are in use. Framework ...

This is a tricky one #2
Thanks so much for the reply Frank! Much appreciated. Unfortunately though, I don't think this will meet my needs. I requir the aforementioned formula for numerous identical tables within sheet. The only difference between these tables is the item number which is found on a different row than the cell I am attempting t display on the other sheet. Therefore, I'm finding the same limitatio with the INDEX and MATCH combination as I did with VLOOKUP -- gymba ----------------------------------------------------------------------- gymbag's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.p...