How to update video file to MySpace

Hi all,

i am researching about APIs to update file to MySpace. Anyone know this, pls
share me. Thanks

0
vietdoor (39)
7/22/2008 2:00:51 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

It is most likely that this involves a TCP/IP protocol.  That is, you open a connection to
MySpace to a specified port, and then engage in some transfer of information back and
forth to establish credentials, file name, etc., then send the video using a specified
protocol.  That's what I woud guess; the question is whether or not this interface is
"open" (documented) or "proprietary" (undocumented).  So that's what I'd be looking for;
the APIs of course would be the networking APIs, or most likely I'd use CAsyncSocket,
unless there is a MySpace library you can download from somewhere (perhaps MySpace) that
does it.
				joe

On Tue, 22 Jul 2008 09:00:51 +0700, "James Duy Trinh" <vietdoor@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>i am researching about APIs to update file to MySpace. Anyone know this, pls
>share me. Thanks

Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP]
email: newcomer@flounder.com
Web: http://www.flounder.com
newcomer (15973)

Update for MS Money 2005?

Problem with Script Updating

Publisher 2007 and Microsoft Updates

Outlook data file check
Hello, I am using Outlook 2007 on XPSP2. Quite often on startup I get a message the Outlook is doing a file check and performance may be slow. I also often get on computer startup a message requesting me to send an error report to Microsoft that includes a few episodes of Outlook not responding. Any idea what this could be about and how to prevent both? -- Thanks, Bob ...

Backing Up Money Files
Do any versions of Money allow backing up data to cds, rather than floppy discs? All of them allow it in the sense that they don't prevent or preclude it. None of them allow it in the sense of enabling it by providing their own CD burning engine. See http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q51 for the FAQs treatment of this incredibly FAQ. "Wade" <wstarl@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:083201c38627$333d0770$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Do any versions of Money allow backing up data to cds, > rather than floppy discs? A good strategy would be to back up to second hard disk,...

Update question

Lost File Share
Before 15 January, I had 2 PC's set to share a calendar (via email). However, on 15 January, one of the PC's received the following message: "Oulook caused invalid page fault in module fldpub.dll at 015f:4c51a697". I went to the support page and printed the resolutions for that error. However, since then, the calendar does not share. How can I share (via email) again? Thanks, Best International Sales ...

Save excel file as text file with ; as separator
Dear Sir I change the list separator(under control panel) from " , " to " ; " in win2000 and winxp. I write macro that will save the excel file as text file with ';' separator but the result is still a ',' but this program can work on win98. The coding is as below Worksheets("ProdPrice").Activat Cells.Selec Selection.Cop Workbooks.Ad Windows("Book1").Activat Range("A1").Activat ActiveSheet.Past ChDir "C:\ ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:="C:\ClientInfo\Prodprice.txt", FileFormat:=xlCSV, CreateBackup:=Fals Windo...

Pasted image file property inspector???
Hi, In a process of answering a request for proposal, our team worked over night writing down the answer in Word, pasting images here and there. The .doc file is now so big that it is almost impossible to send it by mail. Of course we made a pdf but for archiving in our knowledge base (.doc format for latter use) I really need to get its file size down. I know that we pasted things with a not appropriate format/resolution. Do you know a way to simply display in a palette pasted image file property (size and type) This would help finding the ones needing optimization. Is there such plug-in...

Linking Workbooks and minimising file sizes
Spec: presently have a "user" workbook of about 70 worksheets. this will be sent to managers. Am trying to make a Rough Work worksheet which will contain all raw data needed for calculations in the "user" workbook. I dont want the managers to see/receive the "Rough Work" file. E.G. Monthly figs in rough work sheet are used to calculated "% of work acheived this year" in the user workbook. Problem: 1) how do i link the data AND keep file size down?? 2) how can i split up the "user" workbook into manageable chunks which can, for example...

How update entity in post update?

file exist
hi, what is the command to check if file exist ? thanks. Lior Montia wrote: > hi, > > what is the command to check if file exist ? > > thanks. Dir("path to file") It will return the name of the file if it exists and "" if it does not. -- Rick Brandt, Microsoft Access MVP Email (as appropriate) to... RBrandt at Hunter dot com "Lior Montia" <liorm@matrix.co.il> wrote in message news:f053kh$edi$1@news2.netvision.net.il... > hi, > > what is the command to check if file exist ? > > thanks. > > Dir() will...

How do a import data from a text file to an excel worksheet
I have more than 66,000 lines of data to import into excel (v.2003). Can I do this without loosing data? -- mad ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=45e3503c-395d-4b02-923d-b07371...

How to Play and Burn WMV Video on Mac
WMV File WMV (Window Media Video) is a compressed video file format developed by Microsoft. WMV is generally packed into the ASF container format, and can also be put into the AVI or Matroska. The respective file extensions for ASF, AVI and Martoska container is .WMV, .AVI, .MKV. How to Play and Burn WMV Video on Mac Windows Media Player 9 for Mac Windows Media Player 9 for Mac developed by Microsoft for Mac users to playback both local and streamed WMV and WMA files. In general, this player meets the needs of [url=http://www.imediacreator.com/howtoburn/burn-wmv-to-dvd-on-mac.html#179][b...

Preferred file group
Our application records transactional events (maybe 300K to 500K rows per day) on a separate file group called HISTORY. I was wondering if there are performance considerations when creating indices on this history table. That is, do I get a performance improvement if the index resides in the default file group or if it resides in my HISTORY file group. Thanks in advance, Gary Hi ary, You can create a seprate file for the indexes, that would help as the index read/writes would be from a seperate file. Sriram www.sqllike.com > Our application records transactional event...

latest update too MSCFV2

Getting path from the full path and file name
Hello again, This is my second question today. The question is how to get just the path info from a string that contains path and file name information. I am looking an MFC or WinAPI function to do that because I don't want to do it manually. Thanks, "msnews.microsoft.com" <fwr> schrieb im Newsbeitrag = news:uzyJa$q1DHA.1700@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... : Hello again, :=20 : This is my second question today. The question is how to get just the = path : info from a string that contains path and file name information. I am : looking an MFC or WinAPI function to do that becaus...

Dynamic Menu update

How to call another file in your xml document.
Greetings. I have an app which calls "text.xml", which is stored on a network share. Each user has different text requirements. what I want is for "text.xml" which is stored on the network, to read a file locally on the user's macine (i.e. c:\localtext\text.txt) and populate it with the local contents and display it. So for each user the content would be customized to his liking. Please let me know if this is possible and if so, how. Thank You Hemang "Hemang Shah" <v-hshah@microsoft.com> wrote: > Please let me know if this is possible and if...

online updates for money2003(not updating)