How to set delay time for tool tip

Hi, all,

How to set delay time for tool tip if you use
EnableTooltip in CWnd instead of CToolTipCtrl?

Thanks
0
yang (1)
7/16/2003 4:55:50 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

OWA Set Rule problem

Inserting time inside cell
I use Office 2003 Excel Win XP Can someone tell me how to insert time: hours, minutes and seconds inside a cell? sn hi, hh:mm:ss or 12:12:12 also see Format>cells>number tab. scroll down left to custom. scroll down right to see other formats. regards FSt1 "Sachi Noma" wrote: > I use Office 2003 Excel Win XP > > Can someone tell me how to insert time: hours, minutes and seconds inside a > cell? > > sn > > Hi Sachi, Not sure if this is what you are looking for but if you hit ctrl+; in a cell it will put the current date in that cell, i...

setting up new outlook mail account

Run-time error '2501'
OK, so I've got this Access form that has a print button on it. Essentially the button is supposed to send the data specific to what's entered in the form to a report. From there I hit the print button and away we go. Now, I copied this database to another computer and suddently I get the following error at random times: Run-time error '2501': The RunCommand action was canceled. Now, here is the code I've used, without any troubles at all on my main computer: >Private Sub cmdPrintRecord_Click() > > Dim strReportName As String > Dim strCriter...

Convert time to a number when linking?
I'm referencing a time value in Worksheet "A" from the Data worksheet "B" like this; =Data!A1. Cell A1 is formatted as time and shows as 01:00, and I need it to be a general number (just a 1) in Worksheet "A" so I can divide it by another general number. Cells B1 & B2 are formatted as general in the source worksheet. In other words, the difference between 1:00 (A1) and 8:00 (A2) is 7. At 1:00 the temp was 32 (B1) degrees and at 8:00 the temperature was 152 (B2) degrees. In these 7 minutes the temperature rose 120 degrees. What I'm trying t...

How to set backcolour

How to keep a cell empty at the same time formula embedded?
Can we have an empty cell but formula embedded in that cell. A cell cannot be both "empty" and contain something...........you can however, put a formula there that will display a blank cell according to the conditions of it's calculations........... =(IF(A1>5,A1,"")......will display a blank cell if A1 is 5 or less Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "vic_dic" <vic_dic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A590D8A6-7E86-49B7-AA9A-12DE213E670C@microsoft.com... > Can we have an empty cell but formula embedded in that cell. What are you...

Set Regional Settings but not Language

Reading Pane Settings

interactive buttons, multiple sets

How do I set OOR

Set Focus

Reminder Time vs Due By Field #2
I'm using O2003. For a contact, there is the Due by Field. There is also a Reminder Time field. If you update the Due By field, it updates the Reminder Time field. However, if you update the Reminder Time field, it does not update the Due By field. By default for a contact, you have access to the Due By field. The Reminder field is avaialble, but you have to manually add it. In Tasks, it seems to work the same in that if you update the Due By field, it updates the Reminder Time field. However, if you update the Reminder Time field, it does not update the Due By field. However, you have a...

What is the formula for getting time difference e.g. ("4 hrs 15 m.
I have 2 rows - one has a start time and other has the end time. In the third row, i want to display the difference between two times. And it should come in this manner... "4 hrs 15 min".. what would be the exact formula? Regards sandeep A B C 1 Start Time End Time Delta 2 8:00 10:20 =B2-A2 You'll then have to format the C column to have time in the format you want. "Sandeep Manjrekar" <SandeepManjrekar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3AA54934-E119-46AE-8822-E...

Publisher 2003 Need to set business card to Avery 5371 setting
I need to set the print settings so the business cardd that I created will print on Avery 5371 business cards Okay.........and your question is? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Jonathan" <Jonathan @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:187615DD-9EF1-42A2-8436-78E6E6C6ACE4@microsoft.com... >I need to set the print settings so the business cardd that I created will > print on Avery 5371 business cards Page setup, business cards, click change copies per sheet, type > .5 top, .75 side, zero gaps. Avery 5371 is a standard business card s...

Mofidied On has the same date/time in many items
Hello, We have noticed that a large number of activities, cases and leads, suddenly has the same date/time value in the SQL Server, in the field "Modified On". Can you tell me how can this happen? Could this happen every time someone goes offline and has the right to sync these items? Is it a CRM bug? I cannot understand how can fields take the same value in a batch way, without human interference... Any help? Thanks, Elena If the records have *exactly* the same time I suspect that someone has likely gonue around the platform and tried to directly update rows in the database. Th...

After a period of time getting "Not Connected" message in Entourage 2008
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange Using Exchange Server 2007 service pack 2. Entourage has all updates (12.2.3). Office '08 was installed in a new MacPro tower with all Apple updates-Mac OS 10.6.2. No other non -Apple or non-Microsoft software was installed or running. &quot;Not Connected&quot; appeared in Entourage after a number of hours running with just Entourage turned on using ethernet only. Turning off DHCP and turning it back on and or rebooting was a temporary work around. <br> Any suggestions...

Setting the Settings
Really quickly: How (exactly) does one get Publisher to remember the page settings I want. ie. every time I open a new document, I get centimeters, and usually, I'd prefer inches. I have not been able to find a "Save Settings" option anywhere. Can anyone help? thomas In Publisher 2000 it's Tools Options General tab Measurements unit box - select inches. OK That should do it. -- Don -------- Vancouver, USA - One of the great cities in one of the 45+ countries in America! "ThomasL" <tlammert@netcom.ca> wrote in message ne...

"Object or class does not support the set of events" Quick Question
All, I built a MS Access database in MS Access 2003, which I have set up in a shared folder. I have a form with some standard components such as text boxs, bottons. When a user updates the form I wish to record the time/date and username in the record. I have posted a copy of the code I'm using for the "BeforeUpdate" event below. Now this works fine on my machine and updates without a problem. However when a user on another machine (also using MS Access 2003) tries to update the same field, he gets the following error: "The expression Before Update you entered as the eve...