How to select full row of List Control when focus is on it.

I am using List Control.How do i select the first sel(Full row)
default,when the focus is on the List Control.The sel is selected when
we click through the mouse.
Please help and guide me
Regards
Atul.
0
a_fund (16)
1/27/2004 1:18:35 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

"atul" <a_fund@yahoo.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> I am using List Control.How do i select the first sel(Full row)
> default,when the focus is on the List Control.The sel is selected when
> we click through the mouse.
> Please help and guide me
> Regards
> Atul.

Something along the lines of
m_ListCtrl.SetExtendedStyle(LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT);

--
Bjarne Nielsen

> m_ListCtrl.SetExtendedStyle(LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT);
Should maybe OR in the currnt Extended Style too...

m_ListCtrl.SetExtendedStyle(m_ListCtrl.GetExtendedStyle() |
LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT);

0
bj7lewis (91)

GDI is a "Top 50" Inc500 Listed Company...Are You Tired of Working Hard to Make Someone Else Rich?
Dear Friends, Are You Tired of Working Hard to Make Someone Else Rich? This Inc500 listed company is giving away money... This company is going to set me up for life and it can do the same for you. Read about how 1000's of real people worldwide who are building their own "Income for Life"=99 http://freedom.ws/helenmoonlight/show_dvd Watch the video until the end - make sure your speakers are on before you click http://www.website.ws/helenmoonlight I am confident that you will be impressed with what you see and hear. http://www.my.ws/helenmoonligh...

Query-based list w/1 Exception
I've created a query based distribtuion list which works fine yet out of the 1000 or so mailboxes it gives me I'd like to exclude 10. Is there a way? (Basically I have checked only "Users with Exchange mailbox") Make those 10 recipients members of a distribution group, and add the following to the query: (&(your current query)(!memberOf=distinguished Name of the distribution group)) Alternatively, if there's a common value of a particular attribute like location/city/department, et al, use that to exclude them. -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com ...

Run report on multi selected records.

how do i make square bullets for a check off list.
Format - Bullets and numbering -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "howard" <howard@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3CA667D1-A518-44C5-A644-EAE6EADC37F8@microsoft.com... > ...

Can't select objects in Excel 2007

filling a control in a continuous form with a field from a table
I had posted this under "Access Reports" in error and received a response and responded. Please follow the dialog for an explaination of my question: Original Question: I have a form with the fields: date, client, atty, time, billable and description. All these fields update the Time Sheet Table. I want the atty field to automatically take the attorney's name from the table Attorney which contains one field called Atty. So for I can only figure out how to use a combo box to chose the Attorney table field. Response Received: Your combo box to select the at...

named excel lists
I'm somewhat of a newbie, so I may not be asking this question with the correct terminology. I'd like to define a name and attach it to the range of an "excel (2003) list". If I add a new row or column to the "excel list", then the range is suitable extended. How? Try Debra Dalgleish's nice coverage of Dynamic Ranges at: http://www.contextures.com/xlNames01.html#Dynamic Look for "Create a Dynamic Range" -- Rgds Max xl 97 --- Please respond, in newsgroup xdemechanik <at>yahoo<dot>com ---- "hidden" <hidden123456@hotmail.com...

Autofilter header row
My experience has been that the first row is where the controls (down arrow) appear when autofilter is invoked. But I've now been sent a spreadsheet (just unformatted data in a large table) where the autofilter chooses the second row. I've compared the new spreadsheet with previous versions and don't see any difference in layout, etc. What can be causing this problem? Is there something "invisible" that tells Excel which is the header row for the data to be filtered? If I select row 1 and then click autofilter, the controls do appear on row 1 but otherwi...

Select contact then hangs

Lost row height format?
My boss is working in a workbook with numerous sheets. He saved the file and then reopened it after his HDD was replaced. When he reopened the file, all of the row heights were off a little bit, but since this is for a large financial report, it is a big deal. Does anyone know what could cause this and have any idea how to fix it. He swears he did not change any of the settings in excel, or manually adjust any of the rows. Prior to re-opening, all rows were set at 11. Now some are 12, some 11, some 11.5, some 10.??. This happened on every sheet. Help!!! Thanks, Mac Highl...

Auto-fill Price List and Unit of Measure? 07-02-04
Does anyone know how to automatically fill the Price List field when a customer is selected for Quote or Order with the Customer's default price list? Same question for default Unit of Measure when a product is selected? michael@engcc.com If you create the Quote/Order within the Account/Contact that has a Price List associated, then it will default it. Frank Lee Workopia, Inc. http://www.workopia.com San Francisco, CA >-----Original Message----- >Does anyone know how to automatically fill the Price List >field when a customer is selected for Quote or Order with >th...

"Disk is full" error when opening Excel 2000.
I am getting a "disk is full" error when opening MS Excel on my laptop (not connected to any servers/LAN). I am running Windows 2000 and my Excel version is 2000 as well. Additionally I can not open MS Word or Adobe Acrobat either as these applications are giving errors that it can not find the file. Have others experienced this and if so, do you know of a solution for fixing it? ...

Selecting rows from various sheets

How do I change the elements displayed in the message list
How do I change the elements displayed in the message list. For example, to list "To" or "From" edit the view - to change just one folder, click on the row of field names and choose custom. To make all folders the same see http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/grouping.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips...

select text in Calendar

Field list not showing up
Excel 2007...no matter what I do the field list does not show up. when I select hide the pivot table frame goes blank, when I unhide I get the basic table verbiage, but no field list. Any thoughts? Actually when I go to fullpage view I can get the field list, but in normal view cannot get the field list to appear. driving me nuts. "JeffVA" wrote: > Excel 2007...no matter what I do the field list does not show up. when I > select hide the pivot table frame goes blank, when I unhide I get the basic > table verbiage, but no field list. > > Any thoughts? ...

Apply Rule -- Workflow Process list has missing items
Hi, I was working at applying rules manually. I used to have 3 rules to choose from. Then I had 2, then 1, and now 2 again. The 3 rules exist and have been activated the entire time. The only thing I may have done is refresh (F5) the form while the rule was running. Now it is does not have the entire list of 3 rules to choose from on this item (Order). On all other orders, the list contains 3, but only 2 for this one. Anyone have ANY insight on this behaviour?? I have seen this behaviour once before. I ended up recreating the item (it was a Case, but this time it is an Order). ...

Exchange 5.5 Distribution Lists
I am running in Exchange 5.5/2000 mixed mode and I have noticed that if I change ownership of a distribution list using Exchange Admin, the permissions of that object are not automatically updated (I have to manually give the "owner" the permission needed to add members to the list). Is this some old Exchange 5.5 thing??? ...

Link select with a blast

Select Case in a Change Event

Select Records based another table...

Controling queries displayed when clicking Load from Query button?
I want to be able to control the queries that are displayed when the Load from Query toolbar button is displayed. Can anyone tell me how the filter box list gets populated? Thanks. Paco ...