How to retrive web page title ?

Hello there
I'm using CHttpFile and CInternetSession classed to download file from
web. How can I find the title of any html file by using HtpQueryInfo
method ? I could find cntent type and other information using some
flags of HttpQueryInfo method, Which flag should I use to retrive web
page title ?
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

retriving documents
how do i retrive a document i deleted instead of saved You don't provide a lot of detail, but here are a couple of options: If you actually deleted the document, it should still be in your Recycle Bin. However, if you made changes that you did not save, those changes will have been lost. If you opened it from your e-mail and then deleted the e-mail, the original e-mail will be in your Deleted Items folder, and if you revised the document it might still be in your temp folder (provided you haven't shut down). "ms ting" wrote: > how do i retrive a d...

Page Number in Roman Numeral
Hi all! How do I print page numbers in roman numerals in Excel? Thanks.~Asif Asif, Answered in Public.Excel.Printing Jim Cone San Francisco, CA "Asif Rahman" <asif@email.com> wrote in message news:%23ABki%23wZEHA.2816@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Hi all! > How do I print page numbers in roman numerals in Excel? > Thanks.~Asif ...

Web Excel
When clicking on an Excel link in IE it immediately opens Excel and not the Open/Save dialog box. Any ideas why? Dialog box works on local net but not from internet. Could it be a firewall issue? If so what ports is it using? Thanks There's a setting in Windows that you can change. (I use win98, so it might slightly be different for you.) In win98, I can do this: Start Windows Explorer View|Folder Options File Types Tab scroll down to MS Excel Worksheet Select it click the edit button There's an option to "browse in same window". Uncheck it. That's where you can ...

OWA 2003 "page not found"
For ONE user in the organization, after entering username and password the two OWA frames appear in the client browser, but both post error 'The page cannot be found' HTTP 404 - File not found. - Can't be security: I made him a domain admin - Happens in all locations (through Terminal Services) ANY insight or thoughts would be appreciated. SC I also had this problem once. With a few users, OWA did not work properly. In my case I removed the option "Integrated Security" and after that it worked fine. -- ___________________ MCSA 2003 MCSE 2000...

Automatic page breaks in Excell 2003
How can I disable automatic page breaks in Excell 2003 I'm not sure you can disable them, but you can over-ride them by inserting manual page breaks. On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 13:39:04 -0800, Novice <Novice@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How can I disable automatic page breaks in Excell 2003 TOOLS/OPTIONS/VIEW and uncheck Page breaks HTH Michael "Novice" wrote: > How can I disable automatic page breaks in Excell 2003 ...

How do I retrive data
Hello, I have writen daily accounts in excel sheet and then I was trying to do Toal expence by using sigma sign at the top of table and then window appears that would you like to save this change "? I said "yes " and I lost all the numbers !!! How can I retrieve it ? I remember at one point I "save " by clicking "floppy" icon at the right hand corner , so where does it save ? I need help badly , Please please e mail me praful_parikh@yahoo.ca Thanks Praful parikh What about checking from your My Recent Document from the Start Menu if this don...

favorites and home page
everytime i rest my homepage to the one i want it reverts back to msn home and bing tab---why?? i dont want that and when i delete all the JUNK msn links in favorites they return also Both after restart Is there a way to stop that from happening Tell your security software to stop (temporarily) trying to protect you from a tactic often employed by malware. --- Leonard Grey Errare humanum est burnone2 wrote: > everytime i rest my homepage to the one i want it reverts back to msn home > and bing tab---why?? i dont want that > and when i delete all the JUNK msn links ...

send on behalf using web browser through gpf.
I have mail enabled a general purpose fublic folder "customer feedback" and have given a couple of users the send on behalf right so they can reply to messages sent to the folder, they are accessing the folder through a web browser and all is working fine ie: messages are arriving and users can see them in the browser and read them, but there is no option to reply to messages. So my question is how do they reply with on behalf using ie6 browser please. On Sun, 30 Apr 2006 13:46:20 +0100, "BINZA@" <mark1.smith(remove this)@virgin.net> wrote: >I have mail ...

the titles shift for no reason
I have a problem with Publisher, for some reason the titles shift and they dont look the same when I print them or even when I reopen the file it doesnt look the same as I saved, any advices ? Something in your publication is not wrapping the way it should. Select your titles, click on the wrapping icon (doggy) click none. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Sam1987" <Sam1987@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:658188D3-B768-488A-BBAF-534DEB55750A@microsoft.com... >I have a problem with Publisher, for some reason the titles shift and they...

Limit to Editing Multiple Pages in FrontPage 2003?
I have a small website consisting of about 20 pages. Sometimes when I want to make changes on everypage I'll start FP2003 and then start opening each page with it's own tab. After changes are made, I just click on "Save All . .. .". So, my question is, how many pages can I open (in their own tabs) in FrontPage 2003? Is it just limited by the amount of RAM/Hard Drive Space, or is there a built-in limited? Thanks? I've had 30 pages open at once without problems. As far as I know any limit is hardware related. -- Ron Symonds Microsoft MVP (Expression W...

Post Create Callout to show web page
Hi. I want to know if it's possible in a post create callout source code, open a new web page where the user can choose aditional information for the entity. What I want to do is show to the user a custom web page, once a appointment is created. Thanks for your help. -- MCP SBS 2003 Hi Joel Showing a custom page would be client side behavior. It can be done using client side JavaScript. A call out is not the place to go for such functionality. Try this: 1. Create a bit field, 'firstLoad' (or something that signifies that the record is being viewed for the first time). S...

function to retrive last entry in a column
How to retrive the last entry in a series of rows in a column. One way ... =OFFSET(A1,COUNTA(A:A)-1,) This should give you the value of the last cell in column A. Rgds, ScottO "rsanandkumar" <rsanandkumar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:92ED861B-BE19-41F0-97B1-7BC1E51FAD20@microsoft.com... | How to retrive the last entry in a series of rows in a column. ...

Forwarding Outlook Web Access Mail
I would like to forward the email I receive in Outlook web forward it to my Gmail account. I was looking into the rules and I created one with every option blank except the option "forward it to". Can you tell me how the rule should look like to accomplish this? Thanks. ...

Cases: Retrive : Urgent
Hi, I am using the the CRM SDK method to retrive the case details using the incidentid. I am not able to retrieve the status,responsiblecontactid,createdon fields of the case. I would appreciate if anybody could help me with this , Sarah Why the re-post? if you're just retrieving data, ditch the SDK and use SQL calls,....much much easier and faster -Gary "Tina" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:83de01c431f0$40b65620$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I am using the the CRM SDK method to retrive the case > details using the inc...

GP 10 Web Services -- Exceptions
Hi All, 1) While trying to configure the policies under the Microsoft Dynamics Security Console, if i select policy node i am getting an exception "Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name : index" 2) I written an .NET application and i am trying fetch the customers in the company through web services reference, while executing the project i am getting an exception and if i saw the detailed exception through DynamicsWebServicesExceptionConsole its saying "Microsoft.Dynamics.Security.Non...

Printing odd pages in booklet format
I used to be able to do this easily in PageMaker, but I can't figure it out for the life of me in Publisher... I am creating a booklet. Each page is 8.5 w and 5.5 tall (ie, half-letter, landscape orientation). I'd like to print this booklet two pages to one peice of paper, so I can cut in the middle and punch for a ring binder. I'd like the target paper to be letter (8.5 x 11). However, when I try to set it up as a book, I get a weird page that's 17x5.5. How can I change how the page is set up, so I can get both 8.5 x 5.5 pages to print in the correct orientation on the...

attachment retriving
Hi, I got a mail with an attachment. But I can get it. The message said " OE removed access to the following unsafe attachments in your mail: xxxxx". How can I retrive it? Thanks! Jason Tools->Options->Security. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer Jason <lixy@earthlink.net> asked: | Hi, | I got a mail with an attachment. But I can get it. | The message said " OE removed access to the following | unsafe attachments in your mail: xxxxx". | Ho...

Data Access Pages 03-05-08
I have put together several data assess pages. I am able to see the form over the web, but the data fields show "#Name?". I have configured my web server as specified in the article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/264080 but still no data showing up. Can someone provide some help???? ...

New spreadsheet only prints the first page
My spreadsheet is a calendar that counts the days of call for my 3 physician partners and myself. Last year's was in Excel 97 and through a lot of cutting and pasting I have the 2010 calendar all set. When I go to "page break preview", page 1 is seen, but the rest of the sheet is gray. When I go to print preview, I only get that first month and not the rest of the spreadsheet. I tried to save it in the old format, too, but I get the same problem. If desired, send your file to my address below along with this msg and a clear explanation of what you want and before/afte...

Synchronize Desktop Outlook to Outlook Web Access?
Using Outlook 2003 with Win XP SP1, latest updates to both. I just got a new e-mail address from work, which uses Outlook Web Access (Exchange server) for its web mail. Since the folders look similar to the Outlook folders in my desktop Outlook, I wonder if there is a way to synchronize the data between my desktop Outlook, and that on the web. In other words, to import the contacts, calendar, tasks, notes, etc. from my desktop Outlook into the folders on the web. My Inbox as well. (I have several e-mail accounts, all going into one Inbox in my desktop Outlook. Of course, I think I can only a...

Password retrival
Is there a way I can retrieve a password? I'm asking because I have my desk top computer and my wife's laptop networked using a router. When this was set up, a wifi was created along with a password so we could use our iPhones to go onto the Internet instead of using the 3G capabilities of the iPhone. Now whenever I try to get on to the Internet using my iPhone, it asks for this password - which I have forgotten. My desk top PC is as follows: Windows Xp SP2 using IE7. Any help or advice is appreciated. Reset or reinstall the router. jag wrote: > Is there a way...

web access
i have no problem connecting to my mail using my ipaq handheld 4350 but = once i get my mails from my server and try to tap on them they won't = open. i don't have this problem when i access from any desktop computer. Can someone help me thanks "mario" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:1c07901c4520f$55993eb0$a501280a@phx.gbl: > i have no problem connecting to my mail using my ipaq handheld 4350 > but once i get my mails from my server and try to tap on them they > won't open. i don't have this problem when i access from any deskto...

Blank pages #2
My worksheet has 47 pages, but only data on 9 pages. In print preview it's showing hundreds of empty rows. I have deleted them, saved, closed the file, but they are still there. How do I get this crazy thing to print down to the last row where there is data, and no further? I don't want to set the print area because then I have to reset it everytime I add more rows of data. Thank you Connie Mississauga, Canada If you didn't delete the rows using the row number on the left, try that. Be sure and save. I have heard that one some versions you had to leave quit Excel and co...

cannot connect to CRM using web client
Hello... I have the following problem. I set up CRM 3.0 on a Virtual PC Server inside a windows 2003 server. Inside the VPC the crm server behaves correctly, I can open Internet explorer and connect normally. Now, when connecting from the host server or from another computer in another network, I cannot connect to CRM. Is not that I'm having network problems, because when IE tries to connect to CRM Website, it asks for a user and password. In a normal case the user will be crmdomain\user. the user is created in Active Directory and CRM within the VPC. Apparently the VPC IIS i...

Outlook Web Access Shared Calendar
I'm trying to use Outlook Web Access (provided to us as part of Windows 2008 Small Business Server) to share a calendar from Office Outlook 2007. I've read posts that describe adding the name of the user whose calendar I wish to access to the exchange mailbox URL, but the OWA interface provided by SBS seems to "lock" the URL so that it cannot be modified. I assume that this is part of what SBS does to manage access. My users can see Outlook non-default shared calendars on our intranet, and those for whom I've configured Outlook Anywhere profiles can access ...