how to resize the dynamic combobox created inside a listctrl........????????????

how to resize the dynamic combobox created inside a
listctrl........????????????

0
ranu2006 (41)
11/6/2006 7:23:24 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

> how to resize the dynamic combobox created inside a
> listctrl........????????????

Regardless of where it is created, you can use SetWindowPos to size it.

---
Ajay

0
ajaykalra (6841)

KB 872364 How to Create Additional Fiscal Period for Adjusting Ent
Has anybody tried following KB Article 872364, How To Create Additional Fiscal Period for Adjusting Entries?? I've tried this in a test company that does NOT use Fixed Assets, and after creating the 14 periods, I did NOT reconcile, but my Dec 31 entries are still showing up as Period 13, not Period 14. (Period 13 was closed when I posted, only Period 14 was open.) Don't know if I'm doing something out of order. Thanks. Hi Yuen I am on GP ver 10 sp 3 and I kinda used that KB article to test it all and this is what I found. I was able to drive my entries into my prd ...

Creating a mailing list and deleteing a mailbox
Yo. I need to replace a mailbox for our DG with a mailing list so various lackeys can manage his email. Ive found that if I replace his mailbox with a distribution list, anyone who has the DG mailbox as a contact or in a group they created in there mailbox, they can no longer send email internally to him. Internal to ext. from DG mail list is fine. Ext to internal dg mail list is fine. It seems that the removal of the mailbox object is not rippled out to the users settings on there mailboxes so kind of orphans that contact. So, my plan is to leave the dg mailbox intact but add in anot...

problem with resizing
Hi! I'm writing a MDI application. Child window is splitted in three panes. In the one pane I've got a FormView with some buttons. How to do, that this FormView was in the center of a pane (even during resizing )? And the second problem, how to do, that during resizing, splitters dividing window were always in the same places? Please, help me. I would be appreciate. bart ...

Dynamics GP with remote SQL Server across 2MB direct link
I have a client who is wishing to use Dynamics GP with the SQL server hosted remotely. He has a 2MB/sec Direct Internet Link in both directions which he claims is very robust and works well for their .NET developers. He is looking for us to load the GP database on his server and load the client software on his workstations. Does anyone have experience of working using this method which is effectively a 2MB LAN. Thanks Rod Rod, We had a client want to do this with bonded T1's and 3Mbps pipe to their servers at a data center and the performance over it was like swimming in puddin...

How to create a list of data from the mail merge
I used Publisher Mail Merge to create the envelopes for a wedding. I want a master list of all the addresses. How can I get this? Please help soon!!! That is a major issue with the flawed Merge database in Publisher. It is not at all advisable to use the database built into Publisher. You should use an external database. Possibly the easiest way for you will be to install the Generic Text printer and setup a Merge to a small label size. You can then print that to the Generic Text printer and open the file in Notepad and get all the names. If you want you can e-mail me the *.MDB file and...

How do I insert a new line of text inside a cell
I want to have a set of text that has three lines I can't figure out how to add an ASCII New Line Char Tony You press Alt+Enter to insert a new line within a cell. -- Kevin Backmann "thudson" wrote: > I want to have a > set of text > that has three lines > I can't figure out how to add an ASCII New Line Char > > Tony Use alt-enter to force a new line (if you're typing). In a formula: =a1&char(10)&"hi there"&char(10)&b1 thudson wrote: > > I want to have a > set of text > that has three lines >...

Dynamic named range across multiple sheets
I know how to make a dynamic named range for a single sheet. I can't find any information on how to extend the named range to the last sheet in the workbook. I am importing a delimited text file into Excel, and the size varies. I am using vba to automatically add sheets when needed. That causes me to have a fluctuating amount of sheets. Is there a formula for a dynamic named range that would go to the last used cell in the last sheet *without specifying the sheet name*? Is it even possible to have a dynamic named range that extends into another sheet? Thanks for any help you offer. -- ...

? do i create raffle result sheet
Hi you may give some more details. Also post your question as body of your message :-) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "daff" <daff@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:F9C6C5AA-D559-48DB-8231-8DBEA63C5A7E@microsoft.com... > Peo This one's for you<g> Gord On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 09:01:04 -0800, "daff" <daff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: lol -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Gord Dibben" <gorddibbATshawDOTca> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:d74es0pofu129bgf47m4ma4lc6poviufbr@4ax.com....

resizing problems
I am using OpenGL in my MFC app. The problem is when I resize the window from the left or top border the whole scene of my OpenGL moves even before my OnPaint event handler is called and when my OnPaint is called after this it repaints the scene so this produces a flicker. If, however I resize the window from the right or bottom border this problem doen't occur. Can anybody please tell me what is happening? Thank you ...

How to create a Wnd that never accept focus?
As title says, how to make such window, as the IME window, clicking on it will not activate it and will not take the focus of active window. Intercept WM_SETFOCUS and call SetFocus() on the window losing it. -- Jonathan Wood SoftCircuits Programming http://www.softcircuits.com "JeffChen" <bloodchen@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:urkd$ZD1DHA.2888@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > As title says, how to make such window, as the IME window, clicking on it > will not activate it and will not take the focus of active window. > > Actually, this won't work. One thin...

How can I make the default send account more dynamic?
Not sure if dynamic is the word, but here is my dilemma: My wife and I both have email accounts. Mine is the default. :-) She will sometimes forget to use the "send using" function (which I am sure I would also do) and ends up sending messages from me, I get the replies etc. So I am trying to figure out a way around this. Is there any type of add-in that would always prompt? I am running XP Pro and could setup a different profile for her and make her the default user for that profile, but then we lose (I assume) the ability to share the same Outlook file as our calendar and con...

creating invoices 11-11-07
Greetings all- I fear this an elementary question for an advanced discussion group; perhaps one of you could stoop to my level-- I am working on a financial database for a cooperative in rural Morocco; I need to create an invoice form for them that includes client data, purchased items, payments (oftentimes multiple), totals and amounts due. I have attemted to link all of the data by an AutoNumber "TransactionN" in a client data table, however in the form version I inevitable end up with errors or fields that should have data entered are not available. Particulary when I add...

Bitmap resize on same DC
I am a little be confused! I have a custom control with a bitmap inside I create the bitmap with this code ************************************************* CClientDC dc(this) ; if (m_dcGrid.GetSafeHdc() == NULL) { m_dcGrid.CreateCompatibleDC(&dc) ; m_bitmapGrid.CreateCompatibleBitmap(&dc, m_nClientWidth,m_nClientHeight) ; m_pbitmapOldGrid = m_dcGrid.SelectObject(&m_bitmapGrid) ; } ************************************************ and in OnPaint i have: ************************************************ CPaintDC dc(this) ; // device context for painting CDC memDC ; CBit...

CStatic derived dialog and auto-resize
Hi, I would like to add auto-resizing feature to my Cstatic derived control. I mean when I load a bitmap I would like to adjust size dynamically. I tried to SendMessage WM_SIZE but it doesn't work. >I would like to add auto-resizing feature to my Cstatic derived control. I >mean when I load a bitmap I would like to adjust size >dynamically. >I tried to SendMessage WM_SIZE but it doesn't work. You can resize a window by using the SetWindowPos or MoveWindow APIs. Dave -- MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq ...

Beginner with ComboBox
I am designing my second database, Access 2007. I need a drop-down list on a form which enters data into the table tblStats. I want a combo box and will type in three values, Complete;Incomplete;Pending. When one of these values is selected for the active record, that value should go to the field Status in the table tblStats. I can not figure out how to accomplish this. Please help Mortimer Mort, A combo control (like a text control) can be "bound" to a field in the table/query behind the form. Which means that any value entered into that control, when update...

How do I create a counter for invoices, order numbers etc
Our new business is creating invoice, order number etc templates and we are wondering if it is possible to have excel automatically apply the next number as each document is created for each new transaction? If so how is it done? If not, are there any other Microsoft Office programs that have this feature? Click here and do a search for "Invoice": http://www.vbaexpress.com/kb/kblist.php You'll find several options. ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com www.MyExpertsOnline.com "nolanpatrick" <nolanpatrick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote i...

Dynamically Change Row Count Using SeriesCollection(n).Values
I have a chart that displays data in 3 columns. The amount of data differs depending on the reports settings. Using VBA in Excel 2002 I am using the following code..... Private Sub Build_RealTimeGraph(ChartTitle As String) Dim cht As Chart Dim Temp As String On Error Resume Next Sheet7.ChartObjects("Chart 1").Activate ActiveChart.ChartArea.Select ActiveChart.ChartTitle.Select Selection.Characters.Text = ChartTitle With ActiveChart Temp = "=Graph!R4C5:R" & ReportLineCount - 1 & "C5" .SeriesCollection(1)...

auto resize text without resizing cell in excel
format|cells|alignment tab|check "shrink to fit" Ferd wrote: -- Dave Peterson ...

Drop Down box resizing on open
I'm using Excel 2000 and have created a workbook with lots of drop down boxes which keep resizing when I open up the sheet. I have the drop downs in column B, with linked cells in column A with IF's in column D based on column's A values. I have macro's running in the background autofitting column D (the IF variables can give results which range from 1-10 lines taken from another sheet). The drop down boxes have been positioned in the lower half of the cells so the cell contents can be read. I have made sure that each drop down box has 'move but dont size with cells&...

How do I create a blank chart?
I am trying to create a blank chart to be used after it is printed (filled in by hand by several different people). It only needs to be a simple column graph that allows users to fill up the column based on their results on a certain date. Hi, Just create a chart the refers to the blank range. To make it easier enter some dummy data and create the chart, then remove the dummy data. -- Thanks, Shane Devenshire "cheri3107" wrote: > I am trying to create a blank chart to be used after it is printed (filled in > by hand by several different people). It only needs to b...

How to resize a CTreeCtl when the dialog window is resized
Hello, Is there any documentation on how to do this? Or does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks, Linda >-----Original Message----- >Hello, > >Is there any documentation on how to do this? Or does anyone have any >suggestions? > >Thanks, >Linda > >. You can handle the message WM_SIZE of dialog to change the size of CTreeCtrl. Use message mapping. Then call the MoveWindow function to change the size: CTreeCtrl::MoveWindow(x, y, width, height) >-----Original Message----- >Hello, > >Is there any documentation on how to do this? Or does anyo...

Dynamically add domains
Is this possible? We have a process which essentially grabs a list of emails from a SQL DB and sends them to exchange (2000) via a COM object. Our problem is that whenever exchange encounters a new domain, we get rejected emails until we manually add it to the list. Is there a way to automate this process? Brian wrote: > Is this possible? > > We have a process which essentially grabs a list of emails from a SQL > DB and sends them to exchange (2000) via a COM object. Our problem > is that whenever exchange encounters a new domain, we get rejected > emails until we man...

How to explicit link a dynamic class library?
Hello Friends, How to explicit link a dynamic class library? I know how to implicit link a dynamic class library, just only export class and link .lib file, and I also know how to implict link a DLL(using LoadLibrary()), but GetProcAddress() only provide to get the export function not class. My question is how to explicit link DLL and get the class entry, so that I can use the public data member and method of class? Thansk. Tsung-Yu, Liu As far as I know you can't do explict linking and get access to classes in the DLL. Only Implicit linking will allow you to do that. Take a loo...

How to dynamically change a field label
Is there a way to change the field label on a form in the on load event? I would like the label to display different text depending on the value of aother field on the form. -- CB CCC You can access the field label with this: crmForm.all.<fieldname>_c So changing the field label would go like this: crmForm.all.<fieldname>_c.innerHTML = 'new label'; HTH, -- Jeffry van de Vuurst CWR Mobility www.cwrmobility.com -- "CB" <CB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F6B27DCB-11AA-410D-8895-2DE4E71F060D@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to chan...

Suspect the corrupted company db cause an error when delete/create GP user on another db
In this SQL2000 instance, there are 3 company databases (WSSB, TWSSB and ZZZ) and also is has DYNAMICS. WSSB -- Live company db TWSSB -- Training db ZZZ -- Testing db Logon GP with sa to WSSB, and then GP9 >> Tools >> Setup >> System >> Users then delete a user account and error prompted - is related to stored procedure missing on "another" db named ZZZ. I feel weird so then I try to change company to ZZZ, and the similar error prompted - is related to missing stored procedure on ZZZ db. And I do not successfully logon to ZZZ. So, I wonde...