How to paint some picture files(like Bitmap file) to the form?

I am a Visual C++ MFC programming beginner. I have an easy question
that How to paint some picture files(like Bitmap file) to the form?
Please help me. Thank you very much.

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I mean, many pictures, not only one or two.

1) Put a picture static control on the form.
2) Associate a control variable with the control.
3) Use SetBitmap(...) method of CStatic class.

--
Vipin Aravind

"Ke Xiaofeng" <kexiaofeng@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I am a Visual C++ MFC programming beginner. I have an easy question
> that How to paint some picture files(like Bitmap file) to the form?
> Please help me. Thank you very much.

0
vipin (697)
2/14/2006 11:07:13 AM
In article <1139910963.128022.81680@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
kexiaofeng@gmail.com says...
> I am a Visual C++ MFC programming beginner. I have an easy question
> that How to paint some picture files(like Bitmap file) to the form?
> Please help me. Thank you very much.

Long ago I built a class for loading .bmps from files that simply wraps
the functions in the old Diblook sample (one of the samples that comes
with MSVC).

Or you may find something better on the web.

- Gerry Quinn

0
gerryq (90)

CStdioFile* file = internet_session.OpenURL
In the following example the Read function doesn't seem to store the whole web page. Why? CStdioFile* file = internet_session.OpenURL("http://www.svenskaspel.se/pl.dll?PageID=2701&menuid=&parentid=4199", 1, INTERNET_FLAG_TRANSFER_ASCII | INTERNET_FLAG_DONT_CACHE | INTERNET_FLAG_RELOAD); int buf_size = 150000; char* buf = new char[buf_size]; file->Read(buf, buf_size); Perhaps because the buffer is too small? Perhaps because there was an error and you didn't check the return value? Perhaps because you did'nt actually read the entire page? Use a CString, fo...

How do I stop auto creating .TMP files in EXCEL?
After saving my Excel files I automatically have a .tmp file created for each one. It is an exact duplicate. I do not need these .tmp files. It places them in the same folder as my originals. Excel creates a bunch of .tmp files in the Windows Temp folder. If you're seeing them in a different location, it may not be excel (I've never seen xl do this). It may be your antivirus program. One person posted that they saw files that had names like: ~RF26c83af.TMP. It was caused by AVG. You can read her description in this thread: http://groups.google.co.uk/group/microsoft.public.exce...

Cannot turn off ("urn:schemas:httpmail:subject" LIKE '%Newsletter%' OR "urn:schemas:httpmail:textdescription" LIKE '%Newsletter%')
When I go to any of my mail folders even with mail in them it shows nothing. If you click on filter you get the above message. If you uncheck it the mail shows. I tried clearing the SQL message many times it just keeps coming back. How do I permanently delete it? Thank you so much for your help. Debbie Try starting Outlook with the /cleanviews command line switch. I will warn you that this will delete all custom views/filters and reset the built-in ones back to MS defaults. "aes01" <aes@linkline.com> wrote in message news:1164764635.400368.68200@80g2000cwy.googleg...

Query Question- LIKE
I downloaded the contract management database for Access2003. I have two questions 1. The contact management has a field titled "Subject" I have changed it from" Text" to "Memo" Data Type. I created a query to search for Like "asbestos" in Subject Field to display all records with "asbestos" in the Subject Field. For some reason this is not working?? I tried changing the datatype to Text but no success. 2. How do I create a query with Query parameter to search for say" asbestos" in the subject field at the run time. This way I can sea...

Post Archived File Still Huge!
I've been using Money for a few years and the program's too damn slow. Even after I do my yearly archive the file continues to grow. I would think that after archiving the file Money works off of would be a lot smaller and faster. Is there a way to speed it up? ...

How do I open "backed up" files in current Outlook configuration?
Hello, My computer crashed, and I had to take it to someone to get it fixed. I had to re-setup and reconfigure Outlook. The computer man was able to recover my files, but he renamed them. How do I get the old files to open up in the current configuration of Outlook? Candy Outlook 2007 Mozilla Firefox 3.6.3 Windows XP Depends what he did with them, Generally within Outlook, File>Open>Data File "Candy" <Candy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C6F49C46-9AA5-44FB-B62D-D33C3CE11815@microsoft.com... > Hello, > > My computer c...

Open & repair didn't fix my excel file?!
Hi, I have made some changes to an excel (2002) file, then saved, then closed excel then shut down my pc, the next day i tried to open my file, it didn't open, then when I used the repair option, it gave me a file way diffierent from the one I have saved with only cells and data, no lines, boxes, or even same cell width and hight, is there any way to restore my file? thank you Use your backup copy. -- David Biddulph "Nassar" <Nassar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EE774F86-24B6-4438-815E-976DD89D865C@microsoft.com... > Hi, > ...

keep record of files
is there anyway to have some files of excel or word always as recent used files or some other method not to have to search for these files cosntantly thru the whole computer even if they not been recently opened or used You could keep shortcuts to the files in a folder on your desktop, or on the Quick Launch bar in the Windows Taskbar. Word has a Work menu that you can add to the menu bar, (Tools>Customize). Use it to display a list of documents for easy access. -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html "dk" wrote: > is t...

Adobe acrobat files in outlook public folders
Does anyone know how to place adobe pdf files in a public folder in outlook 2002? Attach them to posts, or drag them from Explorer. Sam Creel wrote: > Does anyone know how to place adobe pdf files in a public > folder in outlook 2002? ...

Who likes painting?
Hi there, I've got the following: if(pMsgDet->message==WM_NCPAINT){ //the code from http://support.microsoft.com:80/support/kb/articles/q99/0/46.asp&NoWebContent=1 WM_NCPAINT part ONLY! } if(pMsgDet->message==WM_NCACTIVATE){ SendMessage(pMsgDet->hwnd,WM_NCPAINT,0,0); } However, I never see the text that is meant to be shown unless I resize the window and it just reverts back to what it was... Anybody? ...

Outlook 2003 is not downloading pictures and graphics
I cannot get outlook 2003 to download pictures and graphics even though I have done the following over a million times, something is wrong and I don't know what it is. Thanks for any help. To turn off the Don't download pictures or other content automatically in HTML e-mail option, follow these steps: 1. Start Outlook. 2. On the Tools menu, click Options. 3. Click the Security tab, and then click Change Automatic Download Settings. 4. In the Automatic Picture Download Settings dialog box, click to clear the Don't download pictures or other content automatically in HTML e-mail c...

Reflecting info between an excel file and a word one or two excel file.
I have an Excel file that I use as a database with the dates of the time when my company does the maintenance of our electronics tools (we work in an industry that uses them a lot, we have around 200 in an Excel file). So the documents look as follows (the images are copied and edited in paint, that's why they look kinda weird). They are next to each other; I divided it here in order to fit it to word's format (it's in Spanish, there's no need for you to understand what it says anyway): Go to www.caladeamerica.com.ar/1st file.jpg please and see it. We do the maintenance of...

isv.config file rollback
I have an issue with the isv.config file. I customized it, adding a couple of buttons to the toolbar section under quote. Every now and again, the isv.config file reverts back to an older version of the file, which does not have my customizations. Has anyone encountered this problem? Is there any way to prevent this from happening? Is there some setting that I may have forgotten to set? The isv.config is just a file so it won't revert on it self. However if you import an xml customization file this may contain a blank isv.config. -- Patrick Verbeeten (MCSD) Lead Developer ...

PDF file #9

How to paint connections by value
Hi, Im doing rack diagram, so i need to paint all cables with different colors by their lengths. I can see all connections lengths from "size & position" one by one, How to do that? now looking up that "color by value" command and it doesn't work? Pls help? "Tulga" <tulgabat@gmail.com> wrote in message news:856c2ee0-0b04-48d0-9ad0-67791fd83b4e@w9g2000prb.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > Im doing rack diagram, so i need to paint all cables with different > colors by their lengths. I can see all connections lengths from "...

Recipients seeing different files
Hi Two recipients are being send the same email with an attachement. one says .pdf (compressed), and this opens up the file straight away. The other recipient gets a zip file and has to open the zip, then the file They are both on outlook 2002, Any ideas what could be causing the change? Any help would be great Are the two recipients on the same receiving mail server? If not, I would think that there is a server side solution installed that zips attachments as they are received/sent. /neo ps - there are programs that integrate with outlook 2000-2003 that does the same thing. Quic...

Importing file in to MS Access Table
Hello, I am a new user of MS Access and is completely new to this forum as well. I am looking for some help on my first application in access that I am designing. I am creating an MS Access 2003 application with VBA in front end and MS access database at the backend. I have a database in my table called employees and I would like to save a pdf or a doc file in the resume field of each employee record. I tried to upload the file using DAO but it only saves the file name as BLOB in the resume field inside the table and not its content. Can someone please advise me w...

Not sizing correctly (picture)
I am trying to use publisher to print some pictures for a keyring fob. The size needs to be 3.8 x 4.0 cms. I used format picture/size and set this at 3.8 x 4.0 cms but when printed it comes out at 3.3 x 3.6cms (approx) How can I get the exact size to print? thanks if you are using the 2007 version check under format pictures size - uncheck the lock aspect ratio. "S S" wrote: > I am trying to use publisher to print some pictures for a keyring fob. > The size needs to be 3.8 x 4.0 cms. I used format picture/size and set this > at 3.8 x 4.0 cms but when printed i...

Re: Picture not going out in receiver inbox
"fatima daoudi" <fati.services@homail.fr> a écrit dans le message de news:... > > "pposhes" <pposhes@discussions.microsoft.com> a écrit dans le message de > news:0E00B147-AA5F-475C-93AF-EDDB420EC406@microsoft.com... >> Does anyone have this problem? I created an e-mail with an image, when I >> send >> the e-mail. The e-mail goes to the receiver inbox without the image or >> picture. Anyone experience this and what was your solution. Please help > ...

OST file location bug
Here's how to bring Outlook 2003 to its knees: 1. Configure Outlook 2003 to use Cached Exchange Mode. Use the default location for the OST file, and roaming profiles. 2. Allow a user to log on at a dozen or so computers. 3. Have the user get married, take her husband's last name, and request that her user name be changed to reflect this. 4. Watch the fun that ensues every time she tries to run Outlook 2003 on a computer she didn't log onto while single, when Outlook looks for her OST file in C:\Documents and Settings\<MaidenName>\Local Settings\Application Data\Micro...

Update Queries don't work in form
I have a form with queries that update several fields to null. I split the database with the splitter in access and placed the backend ( the Tables) on a server running XP and the Front end ( Queries and Forms) on a work station running Vista. Now I go to run a query I get the message "Operation must use an Updateable Query" I pressed the Help Button and the only things applicable were the item dealing with permissions I checked them on both the FrontEnd and BackEnd and I have full control permissions for both. I even created a new Update Query and it doesn't work. Anyon...

Why do I get "Publisher cannot open that file" on all files I sav.
All the new files I save, and previous files I created, I can't re-open again after saving them. I re-installed the program again, it was no help. I'm using Publisher 2003. I made sure it is saving them as "Publisher files". Help, please! Are you on a PC? If so, locate the folder all your .PUB files are in. Right click on one of the *.pub files, click on open with, and see if the Publisher icon shows up. If not, find your way to the MSPUB.EXE file and tell your PC to use that file to open up your *.pub programs. See if that works first. If not.....you may be doomed...

Quick Create Forms
I am fairly new to MSCRM. We have modified the lead form but this does not appear to modify the Quick Create Lead form. Is this by design?. Can the Quick Create Forms be modified...if not can the Quick Create dropdown list be turned off so that staff only use the modified forms? Dear Jim, The quick create does only show required fields. That means that if you modify the form to have more required fields, then these fields will be visible as well. You can set this option at the properties screen while modifying the form. With kind regards, Ronald Lemmen Avanade Netherlands "Jim...

insert picture
I cannot insert a bitmap picture from the clipboard or a file into Word 2003. All I see is a border. This will disappear if I hit ^Z. Go to Tools > Options > View and uncheck "Picture placeholders". -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so all may benefit. On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 12:51:02 -0700, daeisenb <daeisenb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I cannot insert a bitmap picture from the clipboard or a file into Word 2003. >All I see...

Transferring Outlook Files #2
How do I transfer outlook folders from one PC to a replacement PC? ChuckB wrote: > How do I transfer outlook folders from one PC to a > replacement PC? Close Outlook, and search for and copy, your *.pst file. It's as simple as that! (You will have to re-create your email account though....) -- Interim Systems and Management Accounting Gordon Burgess-Parker Director www.gbpcomputing.co.uk ChuckB <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How do I transfer outlook folders from one PC to a > replacement PC? http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/backupandrestore.ht...