how to include error correction codes?

hi all,
what APIs can i use to include/enable error correction
codes in VC++ for modem communication. pls suggest methods
thru VC++ codes & not AT commands. can anythihg be done
using MODEMSETTINGS ?
thanx in advance,

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Reporting Error
This error is prompting when i am trying to access the Reports tag in the crm externally. Unable to find part of the path:"C:\Program Files\Microsoft CRM\CRMWeb\ReportServer\ReportServices.asmx." Please Any Suggestions? ...

FWD: Use these correction pack from the Microsoft Corp.
--zwnqscijrsonfn Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="lrejpiap"; type="multipart/alternative" --lrejpiap Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="wbknhuicg" --wbknhuicg Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Client this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to continue keeping you...

XmlResolver and xsl:include
Have been doing a fair amount of reading but at this point no joy. The scenario is - XSL template is stored within db. - Template has a xsl:include statement as <xsl:include href="inc.template.methods.xsl"/> I now I have to pass a resolver when I use the load method so that it understands the xsl include as in: ' object template is custom class to retrieve templates from the db dim template as new objTemplate dim myresolver as xmlresolver dim mytransfrom as xmltransform ' template.xmlDocRunTime returns a xmldocument object mytransform.load(template.xmlDocRunTim...

data dictionary memory allocation error
I carried out an upgrade v7.5 based on c-tree to 7.5 based on msde but this did not go flawlessly. Now when I run great plains I get the error: "data dictionary memory allocation error" I need help to be able to move from here because I need to upgrade to version 9 and to do that I will need version 7.5 to be working well. I have edited the Dynamics.set file according to help from the forums but still get the same error. Thanks Mugabi I have had this problem when I have tried to delete a product from the Dynamics.set file. I would do a new install of the Dynamics client, i...

Append query and error
Hi, I use the Append query to append information from the table A to table B. I got an error message "Microsoft Office Access set 0 field(s) to Null due to a type conversion failure, and it didn't add 13041 records to the table due to key violations." However, it works- It added 13041 records to table B- but I don't know where the errors are and how to fix it. Would you please show me what I should to do ? Please help It sounds as if you are trying to add the 13041 records again. I think that you ran the append query and it put the 13041 records in table B, then yo...

Error Message in Contacts
Some of my contacts are double, but I can't delete one; I get the following message: "Can't open this item. 0x80040201:MAPI_E_UNKNOWN_ENTRYID" Thank you. Gitta Do you sync your contacts (one of the leading causes for this kind of problem)? If yes, you have a sync issue where invalid contacts were created which is not a problem created by Outlook - it (and anything else that has the misfortune of having to deal with this kind of corrupted data) is simply reporting that it can not retrieve the improperly created item. In short - the root problem is with the sync sof...

In Access, How do I hide records, but include them in the total
I'm running a report where I have work orders. They are grouped by appr and comp. I need to create a report that will show all the appr tickets, but give me a total count of appr and comp. I have the report generated the way I want, with total count, but how do i hide just the comp tickets. xeoimom wrote: >I'm running a report where I have work orders. They are grouped by appr and >comp. I need to create a report that will show all the appr tickets, but >give me a total count of appr and comp. I have the report generated the way >I want, with total count, but ...

XML reader error

Including MDA information in transaction edit reports
GP 8.0 I would like to include MDA entry with the AP transaction edit list so the input can be reviewed before releasing a batch for posting. Same thing applies to our invoicing. What is the best way to accomplish this task? I have coded this once for a customer. The only method that can work seamlessly is a Dexterity customisation which uses a trigger to add extra lines into the temporary table used for the report just prior to printing. David Musgrave [MSFT] Senior Development Consultant Escalation Engineer - Great Plains Microsoft Dynamics Support - Asia Pacific Microsoft Dynamics (f...

How do I get rid of the error "can't shift object off sheet"
I am using data groups and outline in excel 2003. When I want to minimize a grouping, I am receiving the error message "cant shift object off sheet" How do I solve this message On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 12:20:03 -0700, MStuck <MStuck@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am using data groups and outline in excel 2003. When I want to minimize a >grouping, I am receiving the error message "cant shift object off sheet" > >How do I solve this message The usual cause of this is described here, along with the necessary fixes: http://support.microsoft.com/defau...

CoMarshall Error
operating system:XP Language:VC++ 6.0 ************************************************************ i am in a position to migrate my project from windows NT to Windows XP. while doing so i got struck with com based error. one of my component fails when it notifies the client. while advising All the clients will register itself(marshalling) in the GIT and will be collected in the vector. In the server part the registered client will be retrieved from the vector and will notify the client.The server side is coding is given below.The strange part in the code is when i try to call sub(...

Linking Between Workbooks
Hi, Excel hasn't been preserving my linkage between workbooks. Any idea why this is the case? For example: I open a July Returns Analysis workbook and save it as August Returns Analysis. I then update all the workbooks that the August workbook will be linked to. I go to Edit, Links, Update Now for each link, then I save the file. Sometimes, after the workbook has been open for a while the numbers revert back to what they were before I went through the link update process (i.e. they revert back to July's numbers). I noticed that this occurs specifically when I open July&...

How do I check error result occurring by filecopy function in VBA
I writing in VBA for excell. My program calls the filecopy function in a private function. If filecopy fails, the program should analyze it and return with a failure value to the main subrotine that calld the fuction (in a success execution of filecopy, the function returns the workbook object of the new destination file). How can I check the status of the execution? How can I found out if the returnd workbook object has value or it's empty? Thanks Hi I tend to do something like Err.clear 'err is not destroyed when the sub ends On Error Resume Next 'do the co...

Sequencing Error in Payroll
GP10 - Error says, "Employees listed on this report will not be paid in this pay run due to sequencing issues. Changes will need to be made to employee deduction maintenance or employee sequencing before these checks can be processed". What restrictions are there on the sequencing of deductions? There are other employees with the same set of deductions that process without errors. The report shows that on the first deduction the attempted amount is $10.79, but the Actual amount is $708.97 which is the balance after taxes, so there is no money left for the second deduction. Wh...

#includes
I'm looking over my files this evening, and I'm noticing that some of my #includes (of my own header files) are in my .h files, while some are in my ..cpp files. Sometimes I have used incomplete class declarations as well. I have tried to find some good reading to help me understand this whole thing, but haven't so far. Could I get a bit of advice on this? I don't know if this is related, but one of my source files won't give me any of those "smart tips" when the cursor passes over various objects, unless it is something that I have declared in that file itsel...

copy contents including colour
Hi In cells A1:B73 I have a list of contacts which are colour coded. What I want to be able to do is to be able to enter the name of 1 of the contacts in lets say G1 and it will search for that name in A1:B73 and automatically copy its colour code over. Many thanks for any help. Al Hi, I'm assuming that the colour codeing isn't a result of conditional formatting and it's simply a fill colour. To do this you need VB. Alt+F11 to open vb editor. Double click the worksheet that this data are on and paste the code in on the right. Close VB editor and type your name...

Outlook error message #23
I have Outlook 2000 SR-1 Professional, and I'm running on Windows ME. I have been using both for a couple of years. Today, for the first time, when I try to start Outlook I get an error message: "The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists, restart Outlook." I can't get Outlook to boot up. Any suggestions? ...

Debit Cards Process error
Hi, I've a RMS system with the Citibank software to process all my transactions. The credit cards works fine, the reports works fine but when I want to use a debit card all the process with the pin pad goes fine but when start to send the data said fail and give me the 0141 error. I check all the data on my edc window and it is rigth. I don't know what else to do. Thanks. Gas28, Has your pinpad been injected with a security code? It must be sent away to the processor's agent for this to be done. Takes about 10 working days. Are you sure that your processor has you set...

Help! --- Outlook 551 error
Hi, Everybody, I am using MS Outlook 2003, the problem is: when I send an email to myself, I got the following error message: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: test22-1 Sent: 2006-6-22 10:45 The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'qwang@advisors.com' on 2006-6-22 10:45 551 User not local; please try <forward-path> Help! Chuck Chuck Wang <qwang@alcadvisors.com.cn> wrote: > Hi, Everybody, I am using MS Outlook 2003, the problem is: when I > send an email to myself, I got the fol...

run-time error 429
ok..I hope I am almost done bugging...but I finally got scanner, cash drawer, and printer working..hopefully...I havent got the pole display working as of yet..stil have weird symbols..no biggie...heres what I have done...I installed EPSON OPOS for .net and thats how I sort of got things to work...I went to go into Manager to test it all and I got this error Active X component cant create object... please help I am at final stages..I hope. never mind I foound a link and it worked...I found it after I came here.... "Angelique" wrote: > ok..I hope I am almost done bugging.....

Include a button on toolbar to include/exclude original text when.
When replying/forwarding a message you must go to thru several screens to change your base setting or highlight and delete the message. Add an optional button that would allow you to include/exclude as each message is opened for reply/forwarding. ...

SQL Reporting services error
I just installed SQL Reporting services. CRM is OK but when I try to access the reporting services web pages I get... Server Error in '/SQLReports' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Configuration Error Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately. Parser Error Message: Assembly microsoft.crm.platform.types.dll security permission grant set is incompatible betw...

Including Images in Excel Report Builder
We have a client that is attaching jpgs to the item maintenance window in GP and they want an Excel Report Builder report of each inventory item along with its image. It seems that the file name is stored in hex format. Is it possible to include a reference to the image location in an Excel Report Builder report, so the report can include the image inside of Excel? Thanks ...

Linking between workbooks and getting #REF error
I am trying to link several excel files into a consolidated excel file. I already linked 3 files to the consolidated, but when I attempt to link the 4th, I am getting a #REF error. Here is what I am doing: I am highlighting the array I want to link from the individual file to the consolidated file. I copy that section. I go to the consolidated file, and paste special. I choose Paste Link: Microsoft Excel 8.0 Format. The consolidated file shows the #REF after doing so. I did the same process for the previous three files, and everything worked fine. Can anyone help? Thanks, TM ...

#include
Is there a way I can view a text version of my files AFTER the #includes have been processed? I tried using the different switches I found in the documentation for use with cl.exe, but I seem to get everything except what I'm looking for. Example Follows this is what I have before:********************************** //NoClass.h (header file class NoClas void DoSomething() //NoClass.cpp (implementation file #include "NoClass.h CWinSomething *pwsSomething this is what I'm trying to see after:************************************ //NoClass.cpp (implementation file //No...