how to hide an ActiveX control?

hi there

i have an ActiveX control, written in C++, which has the
OLEMISC_INVISIBLEATRUNTIME flag set, yet when i display the web page
it is attached to, i get the familiar "red cross" graphic in the
middle of the screen - how can i hide the control so nothing is
displayed at all?
tia
bhu

0
bhuvidya (34)
4/4/2007 4:13:34 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

can u set the size of ur control as 1x1 pixels

"bhu Boue vidya" <bhuvidya@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

> hi there
>
> i have an ActiveX control, written in C++, which has the
> OLEMISC_INVISIBLEATRUNTIME flag set, yet when i display the web page
> it is attached to, i get the familiar "red cross" graphic in the
> middle of the screen - how can i hide the control so nothing is
> displayed at all?
> tia
> bhu

0
Mubashir

Hiding "0" values in pivot table

Hiding formuals in cells question

Checkbox control and forms
I have a database with a few different tables but each table is pretty much the same. The tables have a set of tasks in the cells in Column A (a daily routine to be completed). All other columns in cell 1 have a number 1-31 for each day of the month. I'm trying to create a windows application (I'm using Visual Studio) that as soon as it comes up asks for the users initials, then goes to the main form with a list of tasks that comes from one of the tables (I guess I'll connect using datagrid view for the rows?), beside each task there will be a check box and when the user ...

how to add a control box to Shell_TrayWnd?
hi, is there any way to add a control Shell_TrayWnd? thanks ...

hide my name

How do I hide gaps in an Excel 2007 chart?

Hiding and Un-Hiding Data fields

Accesiing the IO space of SMbus host controller
Hi, I need to develop a driver to read and write to a SMbus host controller. I have VIA VX855 chipset.My device is in the IO space of PCI bus 0 device 17 function 0. My device is in the motherboard so it is always connected.so it is not shown in the device manager. I looked into portIO driver but I am not sure how to get the base address of my device in the driver since it is not plug and play? Can anyone suggest me what should be my approach towards this? Thanks, vbkr Do I need to write a PCI function driver or portIO driver vbkr <vbkr@discussions.microsoft.c...

Hiding a worksheet #3

Hide images when Hiding Rows

how to hide an ActiveX control?

Hiding plot Area

control box list
Hi I have a long list of hospitals, and would like to put a control in that will fill in as you type to search. I have tried list box, but can not see how to enter the list into the find data. thanks tim ...

Hiding rows with VBA
Hi all, In my sheet called "insertsheet I have this VBA: (thanks to some users of Google groups) Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) Const nMAX As Long = 10 Dim nRows As Long Application.ScreenUpdating = False With Me With .Range("B8") If Intersect(Target(1), .Cells) Is Nothing Then Exit Sub nRows = .Value End With .Range(.Cells(1, 5), .Cells(1, _ .Columns.Count)).EntireColumn.Hidden = True .Range(Cells(1, 5), .Cells(1, _ ...

hiding rows
I have data in cells A7:DK394 which all have 0 in them until totals are added in other worksheets which then pullthrough. At the end of the week I have to Hide all rows from A7 to A394 that still have 0 in them as no totals have been added in other sheets so the customer has not posted with us. is there any way excell can recognise the cells that have no data against them and hide them automatically by pressing a button. or if they all start off hidden unhide as data is entered. Hopefully this makes sense many thanks for any help with this as again its to save me lots of...

spin control #3
I'm using Visual Studio 6.0 MFC and a spin control with auto and set buddy. It seems to me that the arrows are working backwards. When I click on the 'up' part of the spin control, the number decreases and when I click on the 'down' part, the number increases? Is this the way it's supposed to work? Thanks! "LarryW" <lwdaddio@newsgroups.nospam> wrote in message news:VA.00000073.00ff473c@newsgroups.nospam... > I'm using Visual Studio 6.0 MFC and a spin control with auto and set > buddy. > It seems to me that the arrows are working ...

How to insert gif or any other animation into richedit control?
How to insert gif or any other animation into richedit control? Knowledge Base Q220844 HOWTO: Insert a Bitmap Into an RTF Document Using the RichEdit Control -- Command what is yours Conquer what is not Microsoft Most Valuable Professional [VC++] http://www.csdn.net/develop/author/netauthor/jiangsheng/ http://blog.joycode.com/jiangsheng/ http://jiangsheng.blogone.net "Steven.Xiang" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> д���ʼ� news:234A657F-AD07-496E-AB9E-6F25086A18FD@microsoft.com... > How to insert gif or any other animation into richedit control? I had already look i...

How do I hide email addresses in outgoing mail
Hint: You post your question in the body of the post, not the Subject. Hint 2: Use the BCC field. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Dennis" <Dennis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B2C2A70C-6C94-4688-8BAF-0A50AC9C142D@microsoft.com... > "Dennis" <Dennis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B2C2A70C-6C94-4688-8BAF-0A50AC9C142D@microsoft.com... > PLEASE write your question in the body of the post and NOT just the subject Have a look here: http://dts-l.net/goodpost.htm As posted here MANY MANY times - put them in the BCC...

Hide contacts
I must hide some contacts from GAL excepted for 2 user that must to see them and select to send email. If only 2 users need a Contact, why not have them create it in their Contacts folder? -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "MauroR" <MauroR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DAC0E2E9-7389-49F0-8736-3B9251DBB274@microsoft.com... >I must hide some contacts from GAL excepted for 2 user that must to see >them > and select to send email. Th...

Outlook-hiding recipients addresses
How do you send a mailing to a distribution list without exposing their email addresses to the other recipients? Put the DL name in the BCC field and put your own address in the TO field. anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote: > How do you send a mailing to a distribution list without > exposing their email addresses to the other recipients? ...

control list
I am not able to see my control list (by mistake i have press the del button) so that i can add control in my dialog box,What option should i use to display it again. Thanks > I am not able to see my control list (by mistake i have press the del > button) so that i can add control in my dialog box,What option should i > use to display it again. In VS2005, its ToolBar under View menu or hit Ctrl+Alt+X (unless you have remapped this sequence). --- Ajay Your message is kinda confusing. Are you missing a control from your dialog box or are you missing a control from the Toolbox? Al...

Can I Hide a Field?
I'm wanting to hide a field on a form (products form in this case) for some users but not for other users. Is this possible? For example, can I hide the product cost (wholesale) of an item for the salesperson, but not for the CEO? -- Brandon IT Director Office Equipment & Supplies at http://www.presentationsdirect.com Hi Brandon, You cannot have different formlayouts for different users/Teams at this time... Regards, Michael Randrup "Brandon S." <bsmith@presentationsdirect.nospam.com> wrote in message news:e4pDiMrYDHA.1620@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > I'm ...

Control Source for a combo box on a form
Hi On my form, I use a combo box for teachers based on a separate table. On my form, I want to be able to add the teacher name so I created a new combo box and use a lookup to attach it to the teachers table. I can't get it to link the associated table for my form. What am I doing wrong? Thank you in advance. You can use 1 combo box and use the NotInList event to add the teacher. See my code at: http://www.datastrat.com/Code/NotInListCode.txt and a demo of how it works at: http://www.accessmvp.com/Arvin/NotInListDemo.zip -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www...

Hide Unhide Hide again
Hello, I'm using Excel 2003. It seems in the older versions, when I hid a column or row, it would put a little "+" tab above the labels. You could easily "click" or "unclick" ("hide" or unhide") the columns or rows. I need to be able to hid these rows or columns, but unhide them for use and then hid them again for ease of use and printing. Thank you. Hiding rows/columns and Grouping/Outline are quite different features. The little + sign occurs when you group (outline) it's not actually hiding rows Its under the DATA > GROUP AND O...

How do hide tracking changes from various users in Word 2007
I would like to hide the tracking changes in Word 2007 as a document is passed from user to user. Presently, every time a user opens the file that I have sent them, the file opens showing all the tracking changes. I would like it to Open and not show the tracking changes and just have the user do their changes. the users are getting confused by all the markups. I have tried the procedures mentioned which are: 1) Trust Center - Privacy Options 2) remove check for "Make hidden markup visible when opening or saving" Is the procedure that I listed supposed to work? What wil...