how to get the shift in document's origin?

I'm scrolling my view automatically using SetScrollPos()
of CScrollView when mouse moves out of its boundary. It's
scrolling nicely but the it's not going into OnScrollBy
function that I have put into my view.
I wanted to know how to set new origin after scrolling the
view using SetScrollPos()
Any idea?

Dhirendra
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

SetScrollPos is not a method of CScrollView that would automatically scroll; all it would
do would be to change the position of the scrollbar thumb in the scrollbar window. This is
not the same as having the user scroll the scrollbar, which is what I read OnScrollBy as
responding to. You should probably use SetScrollPosition for a CScrollView.
					joe

On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 00:30:01 -0700, "Dhirendra" <dhirendra.mishra@geind.ge.com> wrote:

>I'm scrolling my view automatically using SetScrollPos()
>of CScrollView when mouse moves out of its boundary. It's
>scrolling nicely but the it's not going into OnScrollBy
>function that I have put into my view.
>I wanted to know how to set new origin after scrolling the
>view using SetScrollPos()
>Any idea?
>
>Dhirendra

Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP]
email: newcomer@flounder.com
Web: http://www.flounder.com
newcomer (15974)

A Crystal Beginner

MDI document creation sequence
Hello, I'm trying to figure out what the correct sequence is when a new document with it's view is being created and I seem to be stuck right after the document manager class calls OpenDocumentFile from the document template class. Who and when exactly creates the document class and document view class object? What about the CMDIChildWnd? Step 1: CWinApp calls it's CDocManager->CreateNewDocument() Step 2: CDocManager->CreateNewDocument() calls CDocTemplate- >OpenDocumentFile(NULL) Then I'm lost in the code. I'm trying to create a simple UML sequence diagram of ho...

Spinning Wait Cursor on Editing Word Documents
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Over the past few days in nearly all of my documents, when I begin editing old documents, or editing new documents, I get the Spinning Wait Cursor which lasts indefinitely (5min+). I have run through Disk and Permission Verifies and repairs and the problem persists. <br><br>Recommendations? Make sure that both Office & OS X are fully updated. It's pointless to chase symptoms if all updates haven't been done. You may also be experiencing a font conflict -- quite prevalent with Sno...

How can I make a multilevel outline document in Publisher?
I'd like to at least be able to import/copy & paste the multi-level outline from Word into Publisher but it will not "hold" the outline format. Does anyone know a way to either get Publisher to allow me to create a multi-level outline or at least paste one in from Word, including all the formatting? Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks. ...

Hyperlinks in Office documents
WHen I insert hyperlinks in a local document, I browse to the (other local) document that I want to link to. For some reason, those links periodically turn into c:\. . . applicata_data\office, etc. hyperlinks and they break. Does anyone know why this happens and how to prevent it from happening? Thx Hi Joyce, what did the hyperlink address look like before and after -- complete link. how did you enter the hyperlink what version of Excel You can only have one workbook with the same file name (example.xls) open at time. --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed ...

Get paid while you get online!!

Spreadsheet getting corrupted

How to capture Shift+Delete for CTreeView?
Hi, I have used OnKeyDown to capture Delete key, but I can't capture Shift+Delete key. I found when I hold down the shift key, the delete key wouldn't be captured any more (MyDeletePage() not called). ON_NOTIFY_REFLECT(TVN_KEYDOWN, OnKeydown) ....... void CLeftView::OnKeydown(NMHDR* pNMHDR, LRESULT* pResult) { TV_KEYDOWN* pTVKeyDown = (TV_KEYDOWN*)pNMHDR; // TODO: Add your control notification handler code here WORD wVKey = pTVKeyDown->wVKey; if(wVKey == VK_DELETE) { MyDeletePage(); } .... } Thank you for any help regards, Kelvin "Kelvin" <Kelvin_gl@ya...

How do I get??

Get notified when Out of Office is on

What's "can't shift items off sheet" in Excel?
I have a rather large Excel file (I'm adding items to the "G" columns. I have several columns hidden (old data I want to keep) and only about 8 or 10 columns unhidden. When I tried to hide three more columns just now, I get an Excel message "can't shift items off sheet". What does this mean? I've been using Excel for 11 years, and have never seen this message. http://support.microsoft.com/?id=170081 XL97: "Cannot Shift Objects Off Sheet" Error Hiding Columns http://support.microsoft.com/?id=211769 XL2000: "Cannot Shift Objects Off Sheet&...

Getting Control ID in Active X control

Get photos from a camera

retaining original column widths in excel
How do I retain original column widths when opening excel files sent to me. ...

how to get the pointer variable address from a dll
hi all, I have a DLL which has a output parameter LPVOID, A application calls this DLL function, the Dll responsibility is to assign a valid pointer to the lpBuffer, Till here it is OK, but once it returns to the Application this lpBuffer becomes NULL. Prototype, __declspec(dllexport) BOOL TRSTMonGetStatus(LPVOID lpBuffer) Please let me know what to do, I am stuck in this. try this __declspec(dllexport) BOOL TRSTMonGetStatus(LPVOID &lpBuffer) AliR. <karunyalakshmi@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1182179607.989434.318540@x35g2000prf.googlegroups.com... > > hi a...

How do I get my best friend back?
I NEED TO KNOW "monsterboy16" <monsterboy16@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7918DF09-EB34-46E4-852E-8DAAC3FFF45F@microsoft.com... > I NEED TO KNOW Easy. Just lift the lid on your toilet seat and whistle. Dipshit! -- "Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." Pretend that you're in a coma and unable to communicate in any way (such as posting messages in newsgroups). "monsterboy16" <monsterboy16@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news...