How to get the Mouse Up event for a custom activeX control ?

Hi,

I am using MFC and an activeX control.. I am putting my activeX control on
the form.. Now, I want to have the mouse up event for this control... like
if user presses mouse key anywhere on the control and leaves that key, i
want to capture that event... So, is there any way to get that using MFC...
??

Please help me..

=====
Regards,
Jigar Mehta

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

If your control is in MFC, you should get the event as you normally
would using the right macros.  Your control should fire an event if you
are trying to capture it outside the control (host).

-----------
Ajay Kalra
ajaykalra@yahoo.com

0
ajaykalra (6842)

Using Outlook Custom Forms through OWA
Hi all, Is there any way to implement this? We have an Exchange 2003 server with Sp2. Users out of office hope to use outlook custom forms through OWA. Can this be done? ...

A Crystal Beginner

Customize Outlook Today #32
I am having trouble customizing my Outlook Taday view. When I click on the link in the upper right had corner to customize, nothing happens. Was there something that I might have missed on the original install as an option? Thanks "Bob" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0ba101c3d921$b0277570$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I am having trouble customizing my Outlook Taday view. > When I click on the link in the upper right had corner to > customize, nothing happens. Was there something that I > might have missed on the original install as an o...

Get paid while you get online!!

how to save customized view
Hi folks, I remember that I have read something like being able to save customized view settings in outlook. Since I have many customizations, I would like to save them maybe as a backup to a seperate folder, so that I can return back to my settings if I will ever need to reinstall outlook. Is this possible? Hi, Unfortunately there is not a way to backup custom views settings in Outlook. Regards, Scott Atkins MCSE, MCSA Partner Technical Lead - Outlook Microsoft Technical Support for Platforms and Business Applications -------------------- >From: "exciter" <t24680@hot...

Customizing marketing list view in 3.0
I have created a marketing list in CRM 3.0 (member type: contact) but the marketing list member view only gives me the name, business phone, and city. I need to add fields including the company name or this list is completely useless. The customization options I found only allows changes to the view that contains the list of marketing lists, not the member list. How do I add fields to this view? I have a similar problem and tried to change views on contacts and accounts - associated view and it did not change the mkt members view - looking for help as well. "jjohnson" w...

Spreadsheet getting corrupted

Outlook 2003 and Custom Form
I have many problems with Outlook 2003 and Coustom Form: frmCache.dat not UpDated Error when i open this form Ecc.ecc. There is a fix or a patch ( italian language ) for these problem. Thanks Claudio ...

How do I get??

Get notified when Out of Office is on

Can I reference a filtered item in the Custom Header
I would like to include the currently filtered item in my custom report header. For example: "Dummy Bills for Agency xxxxxxxx", where xxxxxxxx is the currently filtered agency. Can this be done? Here's a link that returns the filter criteria via a userdefined function. It's a procedure posted by Tom Ogilvy (posted by Debra Dalgleish). http://groups.google.com/groups?threadm=40BE8AD9.5040505%40contexturesXSPAM.com Jack wrote: > > I would like to include the currently filtered item in my custom report > header. For example: "Dummy Bills for Agency xxxxxxx...

Getting Control ID in Active X control

Get photos from a camera

How do I get my best friend back?
I NEED TO KNOW "monsterboy16" <monsterboy16@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7918DF09-EB34-46E4-852E-8DAAC3FFF45F@microsoft.com... > I NEED TO KNOW Easy. Just lift the lid on your toilet seat and whistle. Dipshit! -- "Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." Pretend that you're in a coma and unable to communicate in any way (such as posting messages in newsgroups). "monsterboy16" <monsterboy16@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news...

how to get the pointer variable address from a dll
hi all, I have a DLL which has a output parameter LPVOID, A application calls this DLL function, the Dll responsibility is to assign a valid pointer to the lpBuffer, Till here it is OK, but once it returns to the Application this lpBuffer becomes NULL. Prototype, __declspec(dllexport) BOOL TRSTMonGetStatus(LPVOID lpBuffer) Please let me know what to do, I am stuck in this. try this __declspec(dllexport) BOOL TRSTMonGetStatus(LPVOID &lpBuffer) AliR. <karunyalakshmi@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1182179607.989434.318540@x35g2000prf.googlegroups.com... > > hi a...

Why do I get this?
IMCEAEX-_O=ABC_OU=CN121_CN=RECIPIENTS_CN=USER1@companyABC.com <-- why am I getting this as the FROM field from a recently upgrade user to Exchange 2003? ...