How to get the item having unicode string in selected mode by pressing starting characterin a ListBox?

Hi all,
I created one unicode enabled listbox extending from CCheckListBox. As
like simple VB list box I am not able to select the string by pressing
the first character of the unicode string. Listbox style is of
LBS_OWNERDRAWFIXED|LBS_HASSTRINGS type. By enabling IME mode i want to
select that string.

Can anybody tell me how to achieve that?

0
Mr.Sajal (6)
7/10/2006 2:58:06 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

A Crystal Beginner

Keeping Sent Items in sync across two PCs
I asked this question a few days ago in the microsoft.public.outlook.general forum but didn't get any replies, so I thought I'd try here instead... I have two computers, and both use Outlook 2000 for email. I don not use an Exchange server - email is by POP3/SMTP. Both computers collect the same email by POP3, and are set up to leave messages on the server for 30 days so nothing is missed on either PC. This works well, but the only problem is that when I send an email, it is only in the Sent Items fold of the PC that I used to send the email. Is there a way to 'copy' group...

Dexterity
When clicking on a lookup icon under debug mode, I receive the following message: "Cannot access this form because the dictionary containing it is not loaded." If anyone knows how to fix this issue, please let me know. Thanks, Pat When use lookup buttons in GPlains, GPlain open smart list window. in test mode you wouldn't have access to smart list. in Great Plains, take off those alternative windows under security, depends on which module you are working on, only take off smart list alternative window on that module will be ok. hlv is correct. The Lookups you see whe...

Get paid while you get online!!

Prepaid items
I have a retail camera store and want to offer pre-paid print packages - but I want the funds to only be available as item credits - i.e. say i want to sell 100 prints for 25¢ - so when a customer comes in and orders prints, I want to be able to subtract the number of prints from their balance - but I do *not* want it to be a $$ credit. IOW, the credits are only good on prints - NOT on other merchandise. Any suggestions on how to approach this in RMS? Thanks! Gary You may want to consider setting it up like gift cards or vouchers -- "Gary" wrote: > I have a ret...

Removal of Entity Navigational Pane Items
Can anyone spread any light on this problem please?? I have no need of the Existing Products, or Write-in Products menu items within Invoice and Orders. Does anyone know how to remove them?? And also reorder that list. Many thanks in advance Ben I too had to do this. To achieve it, I ended up adding some client code to OnLoad event for the form (ewww): /* hide Write-In Products */ document.all.navWriteInProducts.style.display = "none"; I'd be thrilled to learn of a better solution, but I hope that helps, Jacob. "Ben" wrote: > Can anyone spread any ligh...

Spreadsheet getting corrupted

Scaling XY charts with suppressed starting value
The autoscaling feature of the Excel graphing function seems to have (limited) mind of its own. I'm trying to graph Y-values in the -1.5 t 1.5 range and X-values from 190 to 410 with the minimum from 190 to 29 and the max value from 290 to 410. The autoscaling of Y works fine, but the X-axis always start at 0 while the high value properly sets the maximum. Of course, I could fi the minimum at 190, but that is not what I had in mind. Does anyone know how to overcome this limitation without using a macro -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Per - You need to make an XY Sca...

Checking specific text string in excel files stored in a folder
Hi, I need to write a code that can do the following: 1) prompt user to select a particular folder 2) search for a particular text string, for e.g., ABCD in all the excel files in that folder (the number of files in the folder will vary and so does the names of the files). Is it possible to specify the string that we want to search on the fly when macro is run? 3) create a simple report that contains the filename in one column and yes / no in the second column that tell me which file names contain that keyword (it will be great if the path of the file can be recorded in the 3rd colum...

Get notified when Out of Office is on

Can I enter items in MSN Money and have it update Money?
I would like to be able to manage my checking account on MSN Money when I am traveling can I do this and have it sychronize with Money on my PC when I return? If so how? Thanks Kelly Which version of Money? -- Michael Gordon MVP "Kelly" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:09dc01c4aaf1$ee8880a0$a601280a@phx.gbl... >I would like to be able to manage my checking account on > MSN Money when I am traveling can I do this and have it > sychronize with Money on my PC when I return? If so how? > > Thanks > Kelly ...

How do I get??

Getting Control ID in Active X control

Can I reference a filtered item in the Custom Header
I would like to include the currently filtered item in my custom report header. For example: "Dummy Bills for Agency xxxxxxxx", where xxxxxxxx is the currently filtered agency. Can this be done? Here's a link that returns the filter criteria via a userdefined function. It's a procedure posted by Tom Ogilvy (posted by Debra Dalgleish). http://groups.google.com/groups?threadm=40BE8AD9.5040505%40contexturesXSPAM.com Jack wrote: > > I would like to include the currently filtered item in my custom report > header. For example: "Dummy Bills for Agency xxxxxxx...

Can the Item Description wrap to multiple lines on an invoice?
We have some long item descriptions (up to the 100 character limit), and we were trying to figure out how to get them to print on an invoice. If I spread the field all out on a single line, it's too long to fit on the document. If I create a box that's several lines tall, it does partially wrap, but it doesn't print the full description - it cuts off after around the 60th character or so. Has anyone successfully wrapped an item description on an invoice? -- Bud Cool, Accounting System Manager HDA, Inc. Hazelwood, MO GP 9.0, SP2 I think you'll need to parse it and then...

What's "can't shift items off sheet" in Excel?
I have a rather large Excel file (I'm adding items to the "G" columns. I have several columns hidden (old data I want to keep) and only about 8 or 10 columns unhidden. When I tried to hide three more columns just now, I get an Excel message "can't shift items off sheet". What does this mean? I've been using Excel for 11 years, and have never seen this message. http://support.microsoft.com/?id=170081 XL97: "Cannot Shift Objects Off Sheet" Error Hiding Columns http://support.microsoft.com/?id=211769 XL2000: "Cannot Shift Objects Off Sheet&...

Cached Exchange mode is killing me
I had to remove cached exchange mode in Outlook 2003, it will keep users from getting email. Fine, but when I do so they can no longer customize the Outlook Today page. They change the look and then open an email and the page reverts back to the default. It also has gifs it cannot find as is evidenced by the red "x" where the pic should be. If I turn caching back on, all is fine. How do I get this to behave? ...