How to find project type of a vc project

Hello Every body
     I want to know that how can I find the type of
project from a vc++ project i.e If I have a sample project
how can I know its type such as dialog, sdi, mfc extension
dll, mfc regular dll, com dll, atl project, win32
static/dynamic dll etc.

Thanx in advance
Waiting for reply

Asif
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

If your using VC++6 then you can get that from the .dsp file.  At the top of
the file there is a define TARGETTYPE, the hex code on the end of this
identifies various things.  I do not have the specifics of this code, but if
your like most of us, you have multiple projects and can make a fairly good
guess as to what is what.  For instance, 0x0103 is a console app that
supports MFC.

HTH
--
============
Frank Hickman

"Asif" <muhammadasif_khan@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hello Every body
>      I want to know that how can I find the type of
> project from a vc++ project i.e If I have a sample project
> how can I know its type such as dialog, sdi, mfc extension
> dll, mfc regular dll, com dll, atl project, win32
> static/dynamic dll etc.
>
> Thanx in advance
> Waiting for reply
>
> Asif

As far as Dialog Based vs. SDI and things like that look in the code.  the
cpp with WinApp class should clear that delima. The some of rest should be
able to find in the Project Properties (Project Settings v6.0 and older)

Ali R.

"Asif" <muhammadasif_khan@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hello Every body
>      I want to know that how can I find the type of
> project from a vc++ project i.e If I have a sample project
> how can I know its type such as dialog, sdi, mfc extension
> dll, mfc regular dll, com dll, atl project, win32
> static/dynamic dll etc.
>
> Thanx in advance
> Waiting for reply
>
> Asif

0
nospam7515 (2086)

Find Duplicate names and delate

Find a Value the first Time It Occurs

Finding a Median

Source Browser (Derived/Base Classes and Members) in VC++.Net
This is related to Jason's question I could not find the Source Browser (Derived/Base Classes and Members) in VC++.Net VC++.6.0 has a menu for this under menu tools Anybody knows where to/how to bring this up in VC++.Net It will be disappointing if there is none no Thanks a lo Akas >It will be disappointing if there is none now Sorry - you have to be disappointed :( I believe it should be back with the Whidbey (VS2005) release. Dave Is the Source Brower (call graph) not available in VC++.Net as well -Akash ----- David Lowndes wrote: ---- >It will be disap...

Find/Replace in RichEdit 2.0

Try Free Project Management Software
Try Free Project Management Software From http://www.project-drive.net Get it now!!!! For free account go to http://freetrial.project-drive.net/account_pd.jsp ...

Find (but not find)

remove previous vb6 project versions from Control Panel
Hello I use the package and deployment tool in vb6 to setup and install my vb6 projects on computers. After installing the project a few times on the same computer, I noticed different versions in the Software-screen in control panel. And I also noticed that pdw doesn't overwrite the program I wanted to install with pdw on that computer. Do you have a solution? Thanks Catharinus van der Werf csvanderwerf@planet.nl catharinus wrote: > Hello > > I use the package and deployment tool in vb6 to setup and install my > vb6 projects on computers. After installing ...

Finding an event

cannot find database

Trapping a NO FIND after a find

Email address type
Hi All I'm not sure if this is an Exchange or Outlook problem so I submit it here as well. I am trying to send a fax from Word using the shared fax service, the server is a Small Business Server 2003 running Exchange. The Fax Wizard ask for recipient info, I open the address book and I see only a small subset of the recipients who have a FAX number. There is a field called "Email Address Type" which says FAX, and I suspect that those recipients have the email type set to SMTP and that it is the reason why they don't show up, but I'm not sure... Can anyone help please....

How do I find the out of office reply?

Advanced Find not finding all
"Advanced Find" in Outlook 2007 is not finding all email messages which match the criteria. It finds between 30 and 200 and then stops. I then have to work with those (e.g., delete them) and then click "Find Now" again to find another batch, dozens of times! What is wrong? How do I fix this and find all messages that match the criteria? My typical application is to split the entire contents of my .pst files by date. Do do this I make a copy of the file. In one I delete all messages older than the cutoff date (e.g., 1/1/2007), and in the other I delete all messages yo...

How to: find reason for rejected messages?
I'm trying to find the reason, why certain messages get rejected by our exchange 2000 server. Is there a way to find out? Scenario: pullmail gets mails from pop3 mailboxes from, let's say "internetmailserver.com" and puts it in our exchange server "intranet.com". For most mails it works marvellous but for some mails it just fails and I can only see (output of pullmail command): .... 1 messages waiting << +OK 8488322 octets Message from: some.user@validdomain.com to: user@intranet.com SMTP message rejected, reply OK Unexpected response rsion:...

finding latest hotfix
how do I find latest hotfix for Project Server 2007, Sharepoint server 2007 and SQL serve 2005? For Service Pack we can search using bing or google and find. But not for hotfix. How do I find? Thank you Hello all the latest updates are documented here: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/office/ee748587.aspx -- Christophe Fiessinger Microsoft http://blogs.msdn.com/chrisfie "sgOrchid" <sgOrchid@@newsgroup.nospam.com> wrote in message news:3B51FE4E-ADD6-415D-9771-CCD32A65DF11@microsoft.com... > how do I find latest hotfix for Project Server 200...

Can "Totals" be displayed in Advance Find results?
This seems like a question that would've been asked many times before, but I can't find any reference to is here. Can total search results be displayed in the search results pane? The only reference to a solution for this is by a company in Romania called Creative Software Solution. They have a screen grab at http://www.creativesolutions.ro/img/Customizations-GridCount.jpg. Anyone know how I can make the customization myself? Thanks! Andy. Dear Andy, There are few options. 1. Writing Reports and show total 2. Add Total as custom value and use javascript to add that va...

find formula and return value
Hi i am using the following formula to find text in a cell =IF(ISNUMBER(FIND("Super",B96)),"OK", "Not OK") and return a value. i have adapted the formula for another spreadsheet and simply added more values to check, i.e. =IF(ISNUMBER(FIND("Super""Account""Business:,B96)),"OK", "Not OK") but it doesnt seem to work. where i can see the value in the cell it is not returning ok instead of not ok. is there a limit to the number of values i can search and if so why doesnt it say as an error? what am i missing? Thanks v...

Range names in financial projections; to enable getting data from a specific period
Hello -- In projecting cash flows over time, I want to name the summary rows (revenue, expenses, capital expenditures, etc.) so that I can easily get each row's value for a specific period, for further processing. I have seen the method where columns and rows are named, and the intersection of a column and row is named using their combination, separated by a space (as the intersection operator). Can anyone recommend methods which have worked for them? Thanks for any help. Larrry Mehl mehl_at_cyvest.com Select table and set it up via Insert/Name/Creat -- Message posted from http:/...

find smallest positive number among datas
How to find the smallest positive number among datas in Excel? Try =MIN(data_rng) -- HTH Bob "Cerberus" <Cerberus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8616B833-5582-4FCE-A23C-5F10D577AF63@microsoft.com... > How to find the smallest positive number among datas in Excel? =MIN(IF(A1:A6>0,A1:A6)) as an array formula (Control Shift Enter) Adjust your range to suit. -- David Biddulph "Cerberus" <Cerberus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8616B833-5582-4FCE-A23C-5F10D577AF63@microsoft.com... > H...