How to fill docking window client area with CFormView?

Hello,

I would like to fill the client area of my docking window with the view of a
CFormView derived class. But somehow the create method of the CFormView seams
not to be accessible. Give it another possibility to do this? I also tried a
CDialog derived class but I don’t know how to make that it becomes child of
my docking window. Knows someone an example?

Best regards,
Thomas

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Are you using a CDialogBar?

AliR.

"Thomas Sedlaczek" <ThomasSedlaczek@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:A5626D53-07B8-40A3-945A-E96592575C22@microsoft.com...
> Hello,
>
> I would like to fill the client area of my docking window with the view of
> CFormView derived class. But somehow the create method of the CFormView
seams
> not to be accessible. Give it another possibility to do this? I also tried
> CDialog derived class but I don't know how to make that it becomes child
of
> my docking window. Knows someone an example?
>
> Best regards,
> Thomas

0
AliR (178)
10/18/2004 4:37:44 PM
No I did't but I will try now.... Seams to be what I was looking for! :-)

Thanks for your tip!!!

Greetz
Thomas

"AliR" wrote:

> Are you using a CDialogBar?
>
> AliR.
>
> "Thomas Sedlaczek" <ThomasSedlaczek@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
> message news:A5626D53-07B8-40A3-945A-E96592575C22@microsoft.com...
> > Hello,
> >
> > I would like to fill the client area of my docking window with the view of
> > CFormView derived class. But somehow the create method of the CFormView
> seams
> > not to be accessible. Give it another possibility to do this? I also tried
> > CDialog derived class but I don't know how to make that it becomes child
> of
> > my docking window. Knows someone an example?
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Thomas

Windows Live Mail on Vista Enterprise?
Is there a way to narrow this header down as it takes away of much of the message that can be viewed? Thanks "Artreid" <artreid44@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eqn99Tj5KHA.3804@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Is there a way to narrow this header down as it takes away of much of the > message that can be viewed? > > Thanks *************************************************** What header ?????? ...

Filling cells in between pairs of numbers
Hello all, I am trying to find an easy way to fill in cells in between pairs of numbers each of which is exactly the average of the pair's difference averaged by the number of these cells greater than the previous. So I have 1 1 2 3 4 8 5 6 7 8 20 9 10 12 13 14 15 45 I want: 1 1 2 3.333333333 3 5.666666667 4 8 5 11 6 14 7 17 8 20 9 23.57142857 10 27.14285714 11 30.71428571 12 34.28571429 13 37.85714286 14 41.42857143 15 45 I know I can do a Fill, Series, but then even with a macro that does a "control shift up fill series enter",...

Matching cells by content then cell fill with color
Thanks to JEM, I am using this routine to color three consecutive cell a specific color, in this case red: Public Sub ThreeCellsRed() ActiveCell.Resize(1,3).Interior.ColorIndex = 3 End Sub What I need now is a way for the routine to continue to find all th similar cells, let's say for sake of disc they are people's names, s when I execute the above on my name, mrh, I want it to continue in th worksheet and find all exact matches and color those same cells red. Another thought, say my name (MRH) is in "A1" and it is also in "D1". But in "D1" I use "...

GP 10 Client Installation
I am sure that I am making installation harder than necessary. My company has created an install document that loads every all purchased features such as Audit Trails, Collection Managment, Extender, Fixed Assets, Revenue Expense Deferals, Smartlilst Builder and especially Integration Manager. Most of these options are never used by general users. Especially Integration Manager. Is there a way to create a "lite" installation for a normal user. thank you in advance Adger, You can create a simple package for normal users, with the basic modules, just run the setup and cho...

Case filled out from SharePoint
I need to have a simple form my users fill out to submit a case. This would include the Business Required fields on the CRM Case form. Is there an easy way to do this using SharePoint? In other words, the user would go to the SharePoint site, click a link to "Submit a Support Request". This would open a form (Infopath perhaps?) where they fill in a few simple items, click submit, and a new CRM Case is created. This then would fire any pertinent workflows as if the case had been created from within CRM itself. I'm aware there are 3rd party solutions out there but would...

CRM Outlook client error "CRM requires cookies to be enabled"
This error occurs every time. I browsed the news groups and treid ervery option, but i still get the error. Outlook 2007 Latest CRM client. If i go to the browser CRM workes fine. I'm getting the same error. For sure it's not an exchange problem, becouse I can connect to the same exchange server from developer environment and can't connect to production CRM, any advise would be greatly appreciated. "Ton van Ravenzwaaij" wrote: > This error occurs every time. I browsed the news groups and treid ervery > option, but i still get the error. > Outlook 2007 >...

Outgoing email window size
I wish to send an email out to all my customers. The email contains an image that i want to fill the email window when the customer opens the email. Is it possible to lock the size of the window so that all my customers open the email window at the dimensional size that i want? i am sure it means adding some kind of source code to an HTML email. Thanks Paul No, not possible. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Que...

windows wallpaper
I would like to create a program that changes the wallpaper in windows. I know I can change the registry value, and it the wallpaper will change when the user reboots. But how do I make the change instantaneous? Thanks This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000E_01C3BDD5.88EE2CE0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Try this line: SystemParametersInfo(SPI_SETDESKWALLPAPER,0,location,SPIF_UPDATEINIFILE|S= PIF_SENDCHANGE); Location is a string to where the bitmap file can be found. This only = wor...

From field filled in
Hi and thanks in advance for this help. I am using Office 2003 with Exchange 2003. I have a second mailbox setup in my profile. When I reply to an e-mail sent to the other inbox, the From field is automatically filled in with that name. So for example, if the other inbox is "HelpDesk" and I reply to an e-mail in that inbox, the from field is automatically filled in as "HelpDesk". Hope that makes sense. Thanks!! <twytch111@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1175611189.053649.28340@q75g2000hsh.googlegroups.com... > Hi and thanks in advance for this help. I am...

Operating fill handle and moving entire cells with keyboard
Is there any way of operating the fill handle or moving entire cells/range of cells with the keyboard rather than using the mouse (drag and drop). Thanks, Tom. Tom Copy or Cut Select range Select top left corner of range. Hold Shift & press End, Arrow down or right. Copy:= Ctrl + C Cut:= Ctl + X Paste Ctl + V To Fill Down or Right Ctrl + D or ctrl + r Use Excel Help and search for keyboard shortcuts for a complete List. Regards Peter >-----Original Message----- >Is there any way of operating the fill handle or moving >entire cells/range of cells with the keyboard rathe...

maximize window
In Access 2000 I had and Autoexec macro that maximized the database or whatever window, when I opened the database. How do I accomplish the same thing in 2007 without having to click the maximize button? -- Thanks, Bob Does your DB open to a form? If so, you can use the below on the open and load event of your form. DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdAppMaximize HTH Roger "BBran" wrote: > In Access 2000 I had and Autoexec macro that maximized the database or > whatever window, when I opened the database. How do I accomplish the same > thing in 2007 without having to click th...

Window Title question
I put this statement under the class constructor of class CMyView : public CView { }; SetWindowTextA(GetSafeHwnd(), "MyApp V1.0"); But the window title is not changed I also tried putting this statement at the constructor of CMyApp : public CWinApp But GetSafeHwnd() doesn't compile in this case. Any ideas? Thanks Jack Jack wrote: > I put this statement under the class constructor of > class CMyView : public CView > { > }; > > SetWindowTextA(GetSafeHwnd(), "MyApp V1.0"); > > But the window title is not changed...

Have one fill to auto fill aother
My question is simple. I would like to have field 27 = field 25. So when someone enters the data for field 25, the same data auto populated in field 27. Any help is appreciated! Kaylen, In the CotrolSource for Field 27 type... =[field 25] ....assuming of that you are talking about a form in Microsoft Access or did you mean to post this question in the Excel newsgroup? -- Gina Whipp "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors II http://www.regina-whipp.com/index_files/TipList.htm "Kaylen" <Kaylen@discussions....

Cant connect clients to exchange 2003
Hi people, Once again upgrading and ran into an issue. Installed windows 2003 along with windows 2003 exchange and everything installed fine on a new server. I can go to OWA and log in to an account with no problems. When I try to access exchange on the network using outlook 2003 the response is that the server is not there. With 2000 exchange we use to go to the exchange server by putting server name and user name click check name and all was good. Is there something we need to do to set up accounts to connect to the server. we are using the default admin account in a lab and can only see...

Colours changing in the fill palette and the spreadsheet?
Hi I have a user with Office 2003, and her pc and build is standard as with her colleagues. In Excel the colours would change (cells filled) also if the user goes to her pallette the colours have also changed. Desktop and all other applications colour are fine. The following resolutions have been tried - office detect and repair, updates, asked the user to got to the tools options and reset the pallette and this does not work. She has to log off and back in again in order to set it back to the proper colours. Again this is only affecting Excel? Any pointers? I wish to thank you in advanc...

Windows 7 Screen Tearing
Hi, Where I work we use HP 6530b's, and they come standard with 3Gb of RAM. When we leave the 3Gb in we get a lot of screen tearing, as soon as we drop it to 2Gb this problem is no longer there. Is there any sort of fix for this or is it simply the odd amount of RAM causing this issue? Any suggestions will be much appreciated, Thanks, Will On Sun, 7 Mar 2010 14:12:09 -0000, "Will Munsey" <munsey_8@hotmail.com> wrote: You need to ask this question in a newsgroup about Windows. This one is about general questions for the Microsoft Access database p...

In word document disappears when I am typing the window will disa.
I will be typing in word on a document it will disappear and I have to move the mouse or tap on the task bar for it to reapear. What disappears? The insertion point? The actual document? Which version of Word are you using? -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Michael" <Michael@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:77C8D306-CF13-412B-A248-53DF61590F2C@microsoft.com... > I will be typing in word on a document it will disappear and I have to > move > the mouse or tap on the task bar for it to reapear. ...

CRM 4.0 Offline Client Installation
Is it possible to specify the location of the CRM 4.0 Offline Client MSDE database during installation? By default it goes to the [User Profile]\Application Data\Microsoft \MSCRM\Data folder but I need to move it outside of Application Data to overcome a restrictive Group Policy. I can do this with a post installation SQLCMD script but it would be nice to be able to configure this at installation time. Thanks in advance Richard ...

Filling in blank PO
Hi everybody, I have some question to you, when you create blank PO, then go to content and click Add Item you can see tw boxes. In top one there are all items from your database and in bottom one there are Items you are adding. If you reach number of rows visible in bottom window there is scroll bar comming on right hand side, and as you add more items every new ona is going to the very bottm of the list which is in invisible area. To get there and type in Qty you have to scroll down whole list every time when you add next item. I'm using most recent updates for RMS and I checked i...

How do I auto fill long col. filling blanks with last filled cell
On a large worksheet, is there a way to fill the blanks in a column with the last filled cell without using the autofill handle? My worksheet is over 2000 rows and I am hoping to find some way to mass fill the blanks in Excel. Here is a small example of what I am talking about. Thanks for any tips. S1475 201686 506456 S1888 38254 15623 56731 S9564 46321 156323 M, This ought to work... http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/usertips/tip040.htm Jim Cone San Francisco, USA http://www.realezsites.com/bus/primitivesoftware "MBBeginner" <MBBeginner@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in m...

fill colors
I cannot view any fill color, no matter if it is in a text box or object. I can see the colors if I perform a print preview. If I email the same object the color does not show either. I have checked to see if the transparency is turned up and it is not. What is wrong? Thanks, Gary Can you send the email to me? Check your printer setup to be sure you have color selected. gsauer at columbus dot rr dot com -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "joy filters" <joy filters@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in m...

Picture Fill
Ok, here's the deal. I am making a pennant and need to fill it with a logo. However, I can fill the pennant shape, but I want the logo in it to start big and get smaller with the pennant. Any suggestions. If you know how to just make a picture go from bigger to smaller, that would work as well. Thanks! -- Cgrant What format is the logo? If it is a bitmap... Select the logo, click the dog icon, click Edit wrap points, move the edit points in to pennant shape, pull out just the pointy end. I know how to do this, explaining it is tough. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.micro...

HELP:user-fill in form
I need a excel-file with 2 tabs. In the first tab It must be able to fill a week nr. And then som other values. Then that values must automattically filled in, in Tab2 in the righ column of that week. If you can help me, please reply !!! Thanks in advance, Stif -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com You weren't very specific as to if this is from one cell on sheet1 or for all cells in a column. In any event, you can use a worksheet_change event on a worksheet module to this sort of thing. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Stift >" <<S...

Failed Windows Update
All attempts to update Windows XP are failing. Error message 0x8007F0DA . Last successful update was KB890830, but KB972270 on same date failed. -- msimona ------------------------------------------------------------------------ msimona's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/179367.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/windows-xp-support/1297491.htm http://forums.techarena.in ...

Windows Update error 80070643
http://up.f7up.com/uploads/images/f7up-5ef7e0958b.png Open this link to see the image problem Hello Hussein, When requesting help in a newsgroup or a forum, please state your full Windows version, edition, and service pack level, IE version? and perhaps what other antivirus Security suite and firewall or antimalware software you may have installed. Please do so next time in your next reply. <http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375> -=- Windows Update error 80070643 <http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-US/Help/e5304fc1-9264-4d97-9c35-3c3ad167e1701...