How to encorporate Crystal Reports with VC++6.0/7.0

Hi,
I want to some reports from the database from my VC++ application.Can any
one tell me how can i do it ? i want crystal reports like stuff.Can i
encorporate it with  VC++?
Help me out
Reny

0
reny (27)
8/23/2003 1:15:11 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Autofill #7
I would like to autofill dates in a row which I know how to do but what I need to do is have the same date in 2 cells before progressing on the the next date and so on. For example, I need this : 04/01/06 04/01/06 04/02/06 04/02/06 etc...... Any and all suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Put the date in the top cell (say A1). Put the =A1 in the next cell (A2). Put this in A3: =A1+1 put this in A4: =a1+1 Select A3:A4 and copy those cells down. Select the range of cells edit|copy edit|paste special|values (if you don't want the formulas) Mrich wrote: >...

Exporting reports to excel from Access 2007
Hi, I used to be able to export my reports in Access 2003 to Excel by selecting File => Export and choosing Excel. I have been trying to figure out how to do this in Access 2007. However, the excel icon for external data is grayed out. Is there a way to turn this functionality on. Thanks, -- Chuck W "ChuckW" <haji@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:5CF53900-52CB-4C9E-873D-A6DBAF927EDA@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I used to be able to export my reports in Access 2003 to Excel by > selecting > File => Export and choosing Excel. I have been trying t...

deletion service in 4.0
I can't find a deletion service for CRM 4.0 and from everything that I've read, it appears that it has been lumped into the Async service. We are having a problem where our deleted records are being deleted from the tables. The Async service is running and I don't see any errors in the event viewer. Does anyone know how to get this running? No compendo:- "We are having a problem where our deleted records are being deleted from the tables" Thats the idea, isn't it? "Jeanenne" <Jeanenne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:90D625FF-...

For the record: broken Money report
M+ Deluxe Advanced Reports. Account Balance with Details report, set to show Bank Information. Header says Bank Name. In other tested cases, the Financial Institution attribute reports out in this column. In the case of Loan Accounts, the Financial Institution is not shown but the Comments attribute is. Not that it's a big deal and not that they are going to fix it, but... ...

Trying to Create a Security Report in Crystal.
I am trying to create a security report using Crystal. The GP reports take to long with our 70+ companies and 200+ users. We use Advance Security and I have extracted and imported into SQL a file that contains the series names, resource names, dictionary names and type names. Now when I try to link this table to the sy02000 table I get results for reports and tables but not forms. Then I ran the following search on the sy02000 table: select * from dynamics..sy02000 where dictid = 0 and restype = 1 order by resid. The only resid's that showed up were 57... 3241 rows with the o...

Error when running custom reports
Using SQL 2005 and CRM 3.0. I have user Report builder and built some custom reports. I have adminsitator account and the reports run fine for me. When my users try and run them they get this error message An error has occurred during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted) Query execution failed for data set 'dataSet'. (rsErrorExecutingCommand) Semantic query execution failed. SELECT permission denied on object 'IncidentBase', database 'GIS2_Ltd__MSCRM', schema 'dbo'. (rsSemanticQueryEngineError) I have read through the groups and someone said to give Publ...

Sub Report Control
I have a main report "Active Files" with a subreport Active FilesA". The sub report has a control called ArrestCount with a control source as =Sum(Abs([Arrest])) where the control "Arrest" is a Yes/No field. I have a control on my main report called "Total Arrests" where the control references the control on my sub report and its control source is =[Reports]![Active Files]![Active FilesA].[Report]![ArrestsCount] The two reports are linked with the field "ACode" This works on the first record shown on the report and shows the value of ArrestCount...

Open 2008 reports with Reporting Services 2005.
Greetings. I have done a Reporting Services project with several reports in Micrisoft Reporting Services 2008. Those reports must work in a computer with Reporting Services 2005. Do you know if it=B4s possible to convert the 2008 reports to use it in RS 2005? Can do you help me, please? Thank you very much! No it is not possible. The problem is that reports significantly changed in RS 2008. It is not a matter of a minor edit in the RDL. -- Bruce Loehle-Conger MVP SQL Server Reporting Services "sinh 0" <pascualjf@gmail.com> wrote in message news:58234b...

Install Error with SQL 2005 reporting services
Clean install of SBS 2003 R2 with SQL 2005 installed. installing CRM I get 2 errors that stops the install, they are: 1. the website for installing SQL Rpt Services "default website" already contains reports or report services virtual directories. 2.The following data bases already exist on the specified SQL server reportserver or reportserver temp DB. Any Ideas? I cant install untill these errors are gone. Hi Alan, You probably already have SRS install, try to launch SRS from http://[YOURSERVERNAME]/reports to see if you get access to report manager. If not, you may do it a...

Attn MS: Fix the Reports
Suggestion for MS: Fix the reports in CRM to actually be valuable. I know it looks flashy to have all these graphs, but in real world sales scenarios it is much more helpful to have valuable information in list form. For example the "Products by Account" report is completely useless since when you click on "Show all" expecting to see a list of products that account has purchased, you just see a list of orders . . . sometimes the same order multiple times, but you still have to click on the order to see what the products were on that order. . . so I still can'...

Determine NT 4.0 SP Level help..
Is there an easy way to figure out what service pack a NT 4.0 server was running by looking at a file time/date stamp from a restore tape?? We need to restore Exchange from a few years back, and it's critical to match the OS service pack in order to the get info store to mount... When looking at the tape catalogs, is there an easy way for me to figure out what NT service pack was running??? Did NTDETECT.COM or NTLDR change with each SP??? If so, is there a matrix anyway showing file time/date stamps and the associated service pack? Any help is greatly appreciated! Troy Tr...

Modified Reports file
If I create a modified report, does this change update the file: Reports.dic that I point to in my launch file? After a recent change, a look at this file shows the old date on it. Maybe a modified report change will impact a different file. Mike, Any changes to reports in GP will be stored into your REPORTS.DIC file at the location indicated in the DYNAMICS.SET file (launch file). If your changes so happen to include VBA code, the VBA code will get stored in the DYNAMICS.VBA file. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglob...

crystal report Question 06-22-05
Hi guys, i have a question about De Crystal report, i hoop that i am in right place. yesterday i did install SP 1 voor SBS 20003, after i did restart the PC i find out that non of the crystal report services has been automatic started. when i try a manual start up i couldn't do so en i recive this message that error 1068 depended service or gruop of them can no started> when i look at all the dependencies services they where started any idea what is going on here? thanks, Shahin ...

Problem Editing Report in Visual Studio 2005
I have downloaded a report (the type where you clikc on chart to retrieve data) created by the CRM4.0 wizard and loaded in VS2005 with SRS2005. I connect the datasets to the CRM server (it defaulst to the Adventure Works settings). All is ok until I get to the DSmain dataset. After I connect to the CRM SQL server it returns the error The Declare cursor SQL construct or statement is not supported. The SQL statement for the DSmain dataset is :- DECLARE @SQL nvarchar(max) SET @SQL = 'select salesorder0.name as ''name'', salesorder0.totalamount_base a...

page breaks #6
how do I hide or unhide the page break dash lines carroll, tools, options, view, check or uncheck page breaks -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2002 & 2003 "carroll" <carroll@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:290487D4-585C-4374-BAF7-AD8BA4277950@microsoft.com... > how do I hide or unhide the page break dash lines ...

WLM 14.0.8089.726 Voice Call not working!
i had WinXP SP2 and everything was fine but since i formated my PC with WinXP SP3 and edited some windows services (services.msc) and disabled Remote Assistance! voice chat in Windows Live Messenger (WLM) not working any more! Everything is fine even sending Voice Clip! It's just when i Call them they answer me. we can't hear each other! i wonder it doesn't work cuz i disabled Remote Assistance!!! While Yahoo Messenger & Skype working very well!!! sorry 4 my weak english. Help! ---------- Windows XP-SP3 - Intel Mobile 2.2 Ghz - 512 MB of ...

CRM Report Wizard problem
seems that the CRM Report Wizard when you use seondary records hard-codes a "ModifiedOn" column filter range that limits access to these records to only within the last 30 days and the only way to make it work is to edit the xml of the report and delete the filter..... it that true? any solution? Hi Paolo, The Reports have a Edit Default Filter option available. You can change the default filter from the Modified on to any other atribute you wish. The revised filter settings are then stored with the report. HTH Sam _______________ Inogic Innovative Logic Innovative solutions...

Shortcuts to Crystal reports
Hi, We are running Great Plains version 8 SP5 on SQL 2000 server. We are also using Crystal reports version 10. Service pack 5 was applied a couple of weeks ago and since then, it looks like all shortcuts created by users for Crystal reports are not opening anymore. When they click on one of their shortcuts, Crystal reports application opens but not the report itself. Anyone ever had this issue? Thanks in advance. -- Sylvain Malenfant Mécachrome Canada We finally fixed our issue with Crystal. Just in case anyone face that problem someday, here is what we did to resolve this....

sql server report 2008 formatting options
The following two questions pertain to format questions I have about sql server 2008: 1. When I export some of the sql server 2008 tables to either word or PDF, and the table goes to two or more pages, there is a complete empty page break. Basically I will see the table, followed by a blank page, the table is continued to another page, there is another empty page, the table is continued to another page, there is another empty page. Thus can you tell me how to make certain there are not all the empty pages I just listed above? 2. I am thinking of creating 1 table...

two sql tranform statement on one report
How do i get two tranforms statement on the same report but the pivot part to only be used like below Tranform Select From Where Group By Pivot in (1,3,5,7) then another on same report Tranform Select From Where Group By Pivot in (2,4,6,8) any ideas??? One way I can think of is to use sub-reports. The other option would be to use a union query to combine the two crosstab queries if the queries were returning the same basic data. And then group by the "source" SELECT "A" as Source, FldA, FldB , [1] as A, [3] as B, [5] as C, [7...

Summary %age report
I have a report based on a table that contains details of orders won and lost and their values. I would like to produce a report that gives the following information: percentage of orders won as a percentage of total orders percentage of orders lost as a percentage of total orders percentage of orders won as a percentrage of orders > £250000 How can I achieve this? ...

Crystal Reports Running Slow
Is there any general reasons why Crystal Reports could all-of-a-sudden be running significantly slower than it has in the past? Thanks, Boolean1 ...

SQL Reporting Services
Due to lack of resources, and a course cancellation, I am on my own to learn SSRS. I have it up and running with the GP reports but would like to know how to write my own and I am getting nowhere with the help that is provided. I find the help to be too complex and with so many links that I question what it is I even want to know. I have a very hard time understanding and learning from documentation. I need to be "shown" how to do something but have nobody to show me. For starters I want to add the Customer PO to the Historical Aged Trial Balance. I found and opened the rdl f...

#DIV?0! in Pivot Table
Sorry for the re-post, forgot to ask the question. I create Pivot Tables that use calced fields. Sometimes the calced fields divide zero by zero which results in #DIV/0! showing up in the RowTotals and TotalTotals. I can use the Table Options For Error Value Show (blank), which removes the #Div/0! from the table display, the only problem with doing this is the TotalTotal cells also show up as blank. Here's my code for creating the calced field. ActiveSheet.PivotTables("PivotTable2").CalculatedFields.Add "Weighted Avg Price", _ "=rev / PosSold&q...

Office 2003 on win 7
HI I Install Office 2003 on win 7 - can't import .pst The Imort button Is blank , what sould i do ? Thank, Moysh You would never import a PST in the first place. Use a supported method for data transfer instead. We post them here daily. The most likely reasons you have no import function is that you either haven't installed the importers and exporters or your Toolbar needs to be configured to show them. -- Russ Valentine "Moysh" <Moysh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E479938D-686B-4013-954A-DF30A4788002@microsoft.com... > HI > ...