How to draw custom text on Title bar like "Send Feedback" on windows 7 beta

I want to draw some text on the windows title bar in Windows 7.
I was put the drawing text code on the WM_NCPAINT and WM_NCACTIVATE
handler. It's activeted when I don't use windows 7 theme.

How to draw custom text on Title bar like "Send Feedback" on windows 7
beta.
I don't want button style or hyperlink. I want only text.
0
NeoDreamer
3/24/2010 6:49:08 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

You need to say more about this.

generally, this is handled by subclassing the MDI child frame and clearing the
FWS_ADDTOTITLE flag in the styles; this allows you to SetWindowText anything you want any
time you want, but if you DON'T SetWindowText, you will have a blank title.

Google for FWS_ADDTOTITLE for lots of articles that discuss this.
				jor

On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 23:49:08 -0700 (PDT), NeoDreamer <asurada@gmail.com> wrote:

>I want to draw some text on the windows title bar in Windows 7.
>I was put the drawing text code on the WM_NCPAINT and WM_NCACTIVATE
>handler. It's activeted when I don't use windows 7 theme.
>
>How to draw custom text on Title bar like "Send Feedback" on windows 7
>beta.
>I don't want button style or hyperlink. I want only text.
Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP]
email: newcomer@flounder.com
Web: http://www.flounder.com
Joseph

How to draw custom text on Title bar like "Send Feedback" on windows 7 beta
I want to draw some text on the windows title bar in Windows 7. I was put the drawing text code on the WM_NCPAINT and WM_NCACTIVATE handler. It's activeted when I don't use windows 7 theme. How to draw custom text on Title bar like "Send Feedback" on windows 7 beta. I don't want button style or hyperlink. I want only text. You need to say more about this. generally, this is handled by subclassing the MDI child frame and clearing the FWS_ADDTOTITLE flag in the styles; this allows you to SetWindowText anything you want any time you want, but if you DON'T S...

What happened to Help/"Send Feedback on Entourage (Word, Excel.)?
One of the lovely features of Office 2004 used to be (past tense) being able to go under the Help pulldown menu on any sub-program (Entourage, Word, Excel) and click on "Send Feedback on__________ (name of Office 2004 sub-program on which you wish to submit feedback)." The website page that now comes up makes it more cumbersome to send a Mac product suggestion to Microsoft via the Help/Send Feedback route. Clicking on that pulldown menu item takes you to: <http://support.microsoft.com/contactus/> I made the mistake of clicking on "Select a Product" at the top of th...