How to disable CSpinButtonCtrl button

Hi,

I just came across a piece of my old MFC code that I want to improve: A CSpinButtonCtrl is used to let the user browse through some database result sets. What I want to achieve is: When the first result is displayed, the left-arrow button of the CSpinButtonCtrl shall be disabled and when the user reaches the last result right-arrow button shall be disabled. I'm wondering what the easiest way to disable one of the two buttons is?

Thanks,
Guido
0
Jensen (15)
7/30/2004 1:25:02 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Customise button reply to and add text to subject line
I am trying to find a solution to a problem grateful for some direction. I have managed to configure a button in outlook to create a new email and add specific text to the subject line by adding mailto: as an email address and then specifying the text in the subject line. What i need to do is to configure a button which will add specific text "authorised" to the subject line when i click onto reply or reply to all. Is there an easy way to do this without creating vast vba ?? No. You'll need to use VBA. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips...

Disable BU
A really quick one for you. If I disable a BU in MSCRM, does the corresponding OU in Active Directory become disabled? I think the answer probably 'No' as I actually cannot find a way to disable the OU manually and therefore cannot check, but if anyone has a definitive answer I would be grateful. Regards Peter John - thanks for your help. Regards Peter >-----Original Message----- >No, disabling BU in CRM will not disable corresponding OU in the AD, just like dissabling CRM user in CRM will not siable the corrsponding user in AD. > >"Pete" wrote: > &...

Add Sub to Button Bar
Is it possible to add a button to the bar at the top and have it run a SUB I wrote? I have several SUBs that I have to run on many different spreadsheets and I get tired of having to attach the module and then run it. It would be so much easier if I could add a button like Adobe does. Do you have your modules in personal.xls? If so, then it is easy to run them from a toolbar. Right click on the toolbar and choose Customize from the popup menu In the dialog, navigate to the Commands tab In the left panel select Tools In the right panel scroll to the bottom and choose one of the Custom ic...

How to get ID of a button & bitmap in a BitmapButton???
Hii all, I am using BitmapButtons in my application and I want to get the ID of the button aswell as the bitmap placed on it using a CWnd pointer to it.If this is not feasible please do help me with how to get a handler to button & bitmap so that I could use the GetDlgCtrlID() function to retrieve the button/bitmap ID’s. A big Thanxxxxxxxxxxxx in advance, Gov. ----- Well if you have a CWnd pointer to the Button. (I think you answered your own question on this one) pButton->GetDlgCtrlID(); or GetDlgCtrlID(pButton->m_hWnd); As far as the Bitmap ID goes, that information is not ...

Print Preview "Prev Page" but is always disabled
Hello, I have created an MFC application and have added Printing and Print Preview capability. The only problem i have is that the Prev Page button on the Print Preview toolbar is always disabled. The "Two Pages" button and "Next Page" are enabled and work correctly. I am setting the CPrintInfo::SetMaxPage() and CPrintInfo::SetMinPage() and CPrintInfo::m_nCurPage values in OnPreparePrinting() but this doesnt seem to make a difference. Is their anything else that i can try which will enable this button? Thanks Andy ...

how can disable service with bat file
Hi, Please tell me, how can i disable service with bat file. What service? "Vijay" wrote: > Hi, > > Please tell me, how can i disable service with bat file. > Please tell me, how can i disable service with bat file. That's funny ... weren't we just talking about Permissions? :-) Anyway, the command to control a Windows Service (enable, start, stop, disable, etc) is SC.EXE. Run SC /? at a command prompt to see the syntax. Put the necessary SC command in a batch file, and you are all set. Hope it helps, Andrew -- amclar at ...

disable macro warning
I added macro which I then deleted. Every time I enter system it asks me if I want to disable or enable macros - how do I turn off this warning screen upon entering system when I have no macros in the worksheet? You need to remove the module that contained the macro. Press ALT+F11, go to View > Project Explorer (if needed), right-click on the module(s), and remove it. Save. HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >I added macro which I then deleted. Every time I enter >system it asks me if I want to disable or enable macros - >how do I turn off this warnin...

Disable sending Email
In Exchange 5.5 in an NT Domain, is there a way to disable an user from sending email? He should be able to open and read his email but not be able to send out email untill permitted. Thanks On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 15:01:03 -0800, "SI" <SI@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >In Exchange 5.5 in an NT Domain, is there a way to disable an user from >sending email? He should be able to open and read his email but not be able >to send out email untill permitted. > >Thanks You can do this on Internet mail by setting the Delivery Restriction on the IMS to deny mail...

Disable Cached Mode
Hi all! Is there any way to disable Cached Mode (CM) on Exchange 2003? Sure, I can do it with GPO, but some computers can be out of scope of this GPO and then they will be able to turn on the CM in their Offce 2003. But CM is critical security risk and I have to disable it. At http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HP010000781033.aspx?Product=out2003 I can read: "Exchange server administrators have the ability to disable this feature in Outlook. For more information, contact your Exchange server administrator. Additional information for administrators is available in the Mi...

SMTP being disabled
HI Exchange 2003 / Server 2003 I'm just having a world of problems with Exchange all of a sudden... It's been up and running about 2 months but all of a sudden it's going nuts... The SMTP service is being stopped and set to disabled. This is happening each morning around 1 AM. The only thing I can find in the event logs is event 7035 - The SMTP service was successfully sent a stop control and then Event 7040 - The start type of SMTP service was changed from auto start to disabled For the life of me, I can't find what is originating these commands.... I thought maybe t...

Spin Buttons / Forms / Excel
Spin buttons, a tool within forms, once used and measurements are changed by utilising this, disappear from the worksheet. These spin buttons do not reappear until the space where the object was inserted is changed again with the cursor to alter the measurement. Then they disappear again, any ideas? 1. Ctrl +Right click to get FormatControl/Properties "Do not move o resize with Cells" (? -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Protecting sheet disables Grouping buttons
I am delivering a worksheet to a client, and have protected it. As well as stopping people changing the data, though, it also stops them using the Grouping buttons. How can I enable grouping on a protected sheet? If you already have the outline applied, you can protect the worksheet in code (auto_open/workbook_open??). Option Explicit Sub auto_open() With Worksheets("sheet1") .Protect Password:="hi", userinterfaceonly:=True .EnableOutlining = True .EnableAutoFilter = True End With End Sub (I wasn't sure what caused your outlining--...

Enable/Disable Macro Pop-Up
In the older version of Office when you opened an excel or other office document that had a macro in it - you would get a pop up and the opportunity to enable or disable it. Is there a way to get that same pop-up in 2007? See Help, macro setting Change macro security settings in Excel juamig wrote: > In the older version of Office when you opened an excel or other office > document that had a macro in it - you would get a pop up and the opportunity > to enable or disable it. Is there a way to get that same pop-up in 2007? > Right, someone else told me the...

looking for the one button take me from Sheet1!C4 to Sheet2!C4
I am looking for a one button shortcut that will take me from worksheet to worksheet with the same row and column Attach this macro to your button: Public Sub Button1_Click() Dim nNext As Integer With ActiveSheet If .Index = Worksheets.Count Then nNext = 1 Else nNext = .Index + 1 End If End With Application.Goto Worksheets(nNext).Range(ActiveCell.Address) End Sub In article <6A2D3ED0-62C8-42E9-BED7-CE43C7E78F42@microsoft.com>, Ron Ko <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Disable Trended Deposits
Does anyone know how to turn off trended deposits (forecasted) feature? If you press the customize option on the left hand side, you can change it to show budget entries instead of trends -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/feedback especially if it's a UK specific wish. I do not respond to any unsolicited email regarding Money <a...

Disabling New Records on Forms in VB
Hi Everyone, I have designed a form which successfully supresses the ability to create new records by setting the AllowAdditions property to "No". The problem is that when I open the form using the code below the form once again allows additions and I can't figure out how to prevent this. I tagged the "Me.AllowAdditions = False" into the openargs section but to no avail. If anyone can spot the problem in my code I would be very grateful. Thanks, John ******* Start Code ******* Private Sub cmdView_Click() Dim stDocName As String Dim stLinkCriteria As ...

Disable username, password and domain prompt
Greetings... I currently have a network with computers running Windows 2000 with Outlook 2000 SR-1 and am in the process of upgrading the computers to Windows XP with Outlook 2002 SP3. One of my users has an issue where he has to type in his username, password, and the domain every time he opens up Outlook on the Windows XP machines, but never on the Windows 2000 machines. The option to uncheck the "Always prompt for username and password" box is not found on either version of Outlook, and he is set up for NT password authentication in his Outlook settings. Is there something else...

disable F1
Is there a way to disable the F1 Hot Key so that the Help Menu doesn't pop up? Place these in a standard module: Sub DisableF1() Application.OnKey "{F1}", "" End Sub Sub EnableF1() Application.OnKey "{F1}" End Sub HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >Is there a way to disable the F1 Hot Key so that the Help Menu doesn't pop up? >. > ...

Disable page caching without disabling caching of jpegs and stylesheets etc
Hi, We have a data based web app that basically must not cache any of the pages as they contain real time data. I am currently using the following line in the page template on the PreInit event: Response.Cache.SetCacheability(HttpCacheability.NoCache) Will this prevent things like Jpegs and CSS stylesheets from being cached as well? If so is there another way of doing this? Cheers, James JimLad wrote: > We have a data based web app that basically must not cache any of the > pages as they contain real time data. > > I am currently using the following line...

SOP/Orders/Purchase button
When an line item is selected (that has a quantity that is way over the item inventory) I click the purchase button. Following error: "doc doesnt contain any item that needs to be ordered". But it is clearly there. Is there some other setting I have to watch for? Thank You Does the line item have a Backordered quantity? It must. See chapter 22 of the SOP manual. -- Charles Allen, MVP "2020" wrote: > When an line item is selected (that has a quantity that is way over the item > inventory) I click the purchase button. Following error: > > "doc do...

Disabling users from deleting item in their inbox
Iam trying to figure out how to disallow certain users from deleting email from their inbox. I have a few users that delete item they are not supposed to and would like to know if i can disable them from doing so. Or is there a way to disable the empty deleted items? thanks Frank frank@interconnectnetworks.com <frank@interconnectnetworks.com> wrote: > Iam trying to figure out how to disallow certain users from deleting > email from their inbox. I have a few users that delete item they are > not supposed to and would like to know if i can disable them from > doing so. Or...

Some menu functions disabled
Hi I have just received an excel file that has a lot of the menu and tool bar options disabled. For example, in one of the sheets, rows 1-10 have been hidden but the option 'unhide' in the menu is disabled Any ideas? Hi maybe the file/worksheet is protected. Goto 'Tools - Protection' and unprotect it >-----Original Message----- >Hi > >I have just received an excel file that has a lot of the >menu and tool bar options disabled. > >For example, in one of the sheets, rows 1-10 have been >hidden but the option 'unhide' in the menu is disable...

disable public folder error
Exchange 5.5 sp4 - continue to get this RED event 1147 error: Error --- while disabling rule on public folder with rule ID 100. The folder ID of the public folder is in the data section of this event. there is no other information - how do I find out which public folder this belongs to? Nancy Stevens NStevens@tycoint.com I was looking this up and found that there may be an eventID 8528 somewhere before the 1147 events in the log that may shed light on what is causing the error. Based on what I read, seems like it may be a mailbox that is full. Hope that helps! -Iona -- Iona Wilson ...

Two Button Mouse Compatibility
Does anyone know of a two button mouse that is compatible with the Mac (has Mac drivers) which will enable use of the same features in Office v.X that the two button mouse does in Windows versons of Office. For example, right clicking a misspelled word gives suggested correct spellings in Windows. Thanks, Mike "Mike Hammon" <Mike Hammon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8DA96C6A-AC1E-4310-B7B3-A4BDBF033275@microsoft.com... > Does anyone know of a two button mouse that is compatible with the Mac > (has > Mac drivers) which will enable use of the ...

How Best to Disable <ESC> Key on Form
My problem surrounds the <ESC> key function by design within Access. In my office we have a major departmental database being accessed by 20-30 users at any given time. 1. This is NOT an issue of the number of simultaneous users. 2. It IS a problem of users ACCIDENTALLY hitting <ESC> ocassionally while they are entering data into this database. + The users are using this database and another commercial database (non-Access, which has different functional use for the <ESC> key than in Access) toggling back and fort...