How to customize the appearance of a multiple document peoject ?

Hi,
How to customize the appearance of a multiple document peoject ? I mean the
color of borders , dockbar areas, toolbar background, etc .

Thanks

0
mnasiri (5)
2/10/2008 12:08:55 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

There is no magic trick for this. You will need to do each individually
unless you go towards themes(whatever limitations it may have).

---
Ajay

"new" <mnasiri@sharif.edu> wrote in message
> Hi,
> How to customize the appearance of a multiple document peoject ? I mean
> the color of borders , dockbar areas, toolbar background, etc .
>
> Thanks

0
ajaykalra (6842)
2/10/2008 2:35:39 PM
Thanks,
I have no problem with menu and statusbar,
The problem is just about the Toolbar area and the Control bars where
toolbars are located.

> There is no magic trick for this. You will need to do each individually
> unless you go towards themes(whatever limitations it may have).
>
> ---
> Ajay
>
> "new" <mnasiri@sharif.edu> wrote in message
>> Hi,
>> How to customize the appearance of a multiple document peoject ? I mean
>> the color of borders , dockbar areas, toolbar background, etc .
>>
>> Thanks

0
mnasiri (5)
2/10/2008 3:13:47 PM
> Thanks,
> I have no problem with menu and statusbar,
> The problem is just about the Toolbar area and the Control bars where
> toolbars are located.

You cna do it by making toolbars transparent and handling painting in
dockbar which hosts the toolbar.

---
Ajay

> "Ajay Kalra" <ajaykalra@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> There is no magic trick for this. You will need to do each individually
>> unless you go towards themes(whatever limitations it may have).
>>
>> ---
>> Ajay
>>
>> "new" <mnasiri@sharif.edu> wrote in message
>>> Hi,
>>> How to customize the appearance of a multiple document peoject ? I mean
>>> the color of borders , dockbar areas, toolbar background, etc .
>>>
>>> Thanks

0
ajaykalra (6842)

Custom Entity Relationship CRM 3.0

Custom toolbar and macros

IPicture from ICO file with multiple images
Dear All, I need to display different formats of pictures in my application. I used Paul DiLascia's CPicture class. There are two version's of this class, I'm using the one with IPicture, because I don't need to do fancy stuff like rotation or skewing and I wouldn't want to redist on Win2K. I changed the original implementation of the class to my own needs and also fixed the CArchiveStream problem mentioned in Paul's other article. I mostly use an IStream to give to OleLoadPicture. I also need to save the image to BYTE * and then load back (for a database). Everythin...

Multiple Domain Name for Front-End Server
I have 1 Front End and 4 Back End Exchange Server. the Server names as follow: fe-mail.mycompany.com be-mail1.mycompany.com be-mail2.mycompany.com be-mail3.mycompany.com be-mail4.mycompany.com For the External DNS, I have registered 2 entries NAT to the FrontEnd Server. Say: fe-mail.mycompany.com mail.mycompany.com I found OWA works fine on External when I use both name. However, while I deploy RPC-HTTPS, only "fe-mail.mycompany.com" is valid for connection, "mail.mycompany.com" did not. 1. is it Exchange Setting problem? is there any option in Exchange to enter bot...

toolbar customization

Cannot Insert nor copy & Paste Word 2007 document into Pub. 2007
I have never been able to insert a Word document into Publisher. Always get the "Not enough memory to convert to text formatting. Windows is low on memory." Have been using COPY & PASTE. Today, even that doesn't work. COPY & PASTE only pastes a blank text box. HELP! I have a newsletter to get out. Create a text box in Publisher, right-click the box, click change text, Click text file, browse to the Word document. Publisher will automatically create over flow text boxes and pages. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "zoey621" <zoey621@discuss...

Customize Does not WOrk

tasks entered in taskpad don't appear in task folder
All of the tasks that I have entered via the taskpad do not appear in the task folder, what am I doing wrong or do I have the wrong expectation? OL98/WinXP John Keith kd0gd@juno.com What view are you using on your Tasks folder? --=20 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. "John Keith" <kd0gd@juno.com> wrote in message = news:6grrm0hkagessu2ecc0bj81pc41aarq39r@4ax.com... | All of the tasks that I have...

Column Chart with multiple vertical axis
I tried building a chart that displays 1 series in dollar sales and 1 series in unit sales. I tried putting one on a secondary axis, but it always overlaps the columns and changing the series overlap setting doesn't seem to have any effect? Does any one know what is going on and how I can separate columns on separate axis? Thanks, Jamie You need to add a couple dummy series to help align the visible series: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ColumnsOnTwoAxes.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://...

How to display HTML in Custom Task Pane

outlook .pst files appear empty
I have been trying to open, import, and even restore backup for a .pst file I made before reinstalling Windows on my computer. The import seems to work correctly but nothing changes. What is happening. I tried to install them on another computer running the same version of Outlook and the same thing. The file size is large enought to tell me something is there but........I don't know what to do. So if you open the files in Outlook using File | Open | Outlook Data File (command may vary if you're using an older version), you still get empty files in your Folder List? -- Jo...

XY Scatter with Custom Labels

Searching Multiple Sheets
Is there a way to search multiple Excel Sheets (same workbook), other than clicking on each sheet and using the Find feature? Thank you, in advance. With XL2000 and higher, you can select multiple sheets by holding down the Ctrl key and then do Edit > Find. Or select all sheets by clicking the first sheet, hold down the SHIFT key, and click the last sheet. HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >Is there a way to search multiple Excel Sheets (same workbook), other than clicking on each sheet and using the Find feature? Thank you, in advance. >. > Thank you ...

Customer Report

Multiplication error #2
I noticed that Excel 2003 calculates: 7.5*1.2=8.7 when the correct answer is 9.0. It did this as part of a formula where the 1.2 answer came from calculating another set of numbers. When I asked Excel to calculate this answer by simply inputting those two numbers the correct answer of 9.0 came out. Does anyone have an answer as to why it does that?! Hmmm.... 8.7. Well, 7.5+1.2=8.7. Are you sure there's not a plus sign in there? ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "DeeJay" <DeeJay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:72EA8922-F5BA-486...

Custom X-axis

GPS Customization Query

change local customer to global customer
I am trying to change the local customers that i have in my store database to global customers in hq I ran this querie in store administrator UPDATE Customer SET GlobalCustomer = 1 Then ran worksheet 401 in hq, but the customers did not update, then worksheet 350. Can someone help? Had the same issue ... this worked for me - need to set globalcustomer = 1; need to set lastupdated = getdate(*); need to set storeid = 'xxxx' (whatever is appropriate for you). Go into SO Manager and configure ENABLE GLOBAL CUSTOMERS and NEW CUSTOMERS DEFAULT AS GLOBAL. Need to run 401 TWICE (once...

Blank Originator messages keep appearing in outbound Queue
The outbound queue in my 5.5 server is overwhelmed with messages that do have <> as the originator. we are talking 1000's every day. I have tested my site to ensure that it is not an open relay. yet these messages keep showing up. I belive my server has been hijacked by a spammer and is using it to send their email.... ANY HELP would be greatly appericated.. http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq_sec3.htm Unauthorised relaying can be performed if spammer have discovered valid username\password combination, so disable relay for authenticated users and see f that changes any...

One sender to multiple recipients
Hello, I need to know if there is an option in Exchange 2003 or an addon that spam an email to multiple mailbox. We are receiving important messages from our clients. With the time, those client send directly requests to a user mailbox (user@) instead to a general mailbox (info@). When the user is out of the office (2 or 5 days), nobody is aware about the message sent by the client to my user. So we need to replicate the message sent from particular client to multiple mailbox. Any idea? Thanks Alex >-----Original Message----- >Hello, >I need to know if there is an option in Exc...

How to customize column width in Ressource Usage report ?
Hi, When printing the Workload, Ressource Usage report, some of the durations are stated as #####.##. I tried to make the font smaller but it did'ent help. How do I make the report readable? I am using MS Project 2007 SP2. Br Bertrand If you goto Reports, Custom you can see all of the built-in reports and you can see what they are made of and you will see that they use a filter and a table (and other settings and stuff). The column width of each field is a property of the table. Find the report that you are interested in, then find the table that it uses, then e...