how to convert .doc file to .jpg file

I want to use COM to convert WORD file (.doc) to a series of graphics files,
such as .jpg file. Each page in WORD file should be one graphics file. How
can I do it?

Thanks!

0
fadics (34)
9/10/2003 2:35:02 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Check this out:
http://www.virtualsoftware.com/ProdPage.cfm?ProdID=1272

--
Elias
http://lgwm.org/
"fadics" <fadics@sohu.com> wrote in message
> I want to use COM to convert WORD file (.doc) to a series of graphics
files,
> such as .jpg file. Each page in WORD file should be one graphics file. How
> can I do it?
>
> Thanks!

0
lallous (134)
9/10/2003 7:27:04 AM
Thank you.
Perhaps I doesn't state it clearly.
I want to write a program to do it myself.
Anyway thank you.
"lallous" <lallous@lgwm.org> wrote in message
> Check this out:
> http://www.virtualsoftware.com/ProdPage.cfm?ProdID=1272
>
> --
> Elias
> http://lgwm.org/

0
fadics (34)

How to Convert UTC to localTIme(C# )

Convert text to time value

how to convert date

Pocket Excel files (.pxl) do not open in Excel 2003 on XP desktop
I just tried to open a Pocket Excel file on my Windows XP desktop and the file could not be opened. Has anyone had any luck opening Pocket excel files on a desktop PC without converting them? Pocket Excel I believe is the .pxl format that the Handheld PC and the PocketPC use. I may want to password protect files and send them to a party that does not have a PocketPC. Can this be done, or do I need to convert the files to MS excel and password protect a seperate .zip file using resco File explorer? I cannot send any files to this party that are not password protected for the risk is to...

CHm file format
Hello, I have seen your's reference on code project. I am new to CHM format and i need to create a CHM viewer. I have some queries regarding the same a) what is binary TOC and binary index ( I have been able to parse the HHc and HHk fie). How i should parse the same b) What are merged files. How i can read them c) How how CHI, CHw and CHQ files can be created. How reading of these files will be different form the reading CHM file. Please help me out by answering my queries. Thanks, Ritu ...

How do I bring up a file that I saved as an Excel file?
I am taking classes and have to do work on Excel and was wondering why when I save them I can't retrieve them? I can see the file names but am not able to retrieve them I am inexperienced on Office. Hi open excel, choose file & open, locate your files, click on the one you want to open and press the Open button. however, if the files that you want to open are on a floppy disk then it is a VERY good idea to copy them onto your hard drive before opening them. This is best achieved using windows explorer. to do this: right mouse click on the start button choose explore ensure the flo...

Excel: Auto converting text to numbers

Convert Access97 to 2000

Attach file vs insert file
I have a user who is trying to attach a file to an email (Exchange 2003 SP2, Outlook 2003) using the paperclip icon. Instead of attaching to the email (adding an Attach: line under the Subject line) Outlook is inserting the file into the body of the email. Any suggestions? TOP wrote: > I have a user who is trying to attach a file to an email (Exchange 2003 SP2, > Outlook 2003) using the paperclip icon. Instead of attaching to the email > (adding an Attach: line under the Subject line) Outlook is inserting the > file into the body of the email. > > Any suggestions?...

USB Issue with WinXP?
I have a bit of a problem with WinXP telling me that one of my USB devices would operate faster if it was connected to a Hi-Speed USB 2 port. But it does not ID the device in question. How do I figure out which device it is referring to? It does not happen all the time, maybe once or twice a day, so it's hard to pin-point. I've attached screen copies of the messages, if that will help ID the source. Any thoughts are appreciated. Thanks Charliec From: <charliec@email.com> | I have a bit of a problem with WinXP telling me that one of my USB | devices would ope...

Excel file save macro.
I need help with a macro. I want to be able to save a file as a listed name, that is referenced in a cell, in a directory that is listed in a different cell. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Post your efforts. Homework? "darrenlshipley" <darrenlshipley.vecxb@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:darrenlshipley.vecxb@excelforum-nospam.com... > I need help with a macro. I want to be able to save a file as a listed > name, tha...

Cannot double click an excel file and open it.
Hi When I double click an excel file, the excel application opens with a grey screen. If I drag the file onto the grey screen it opens fine. If I double click an excel attachement the excel screen opens grey and I get a message box saying The system cannot find the file specified. If I drag an excel file into the outlook inbox and then double click on it, it launches as it would normaly. I have un associated and re associated the file with Excel. I have checked the selections under the window menu in Excel, but unhide is greyed out, indicating that excel has opened, but not loaded the fil...

Settings for viewing PPT presentation in Word Doc
One of my users has been receiving MS Word docs with embedded PPT presentations and viewing them just fine. She recently felt the need to change "something" in the latest Word doc and now she only sees the first slide - double clicking does not start the slideshow. Others in her office can access the document and the presentation works fine. It appears that she inadvertantly changed some setting in her Word options that govern how an embedded PPT file works. She is using Office 2007 and I can't find anything. Her project is going to continue at least another 10 mo...

1st Line in new docs
Hi When I used to type a new doc there was a gap at the top so the text appeared at the same point as when it was printed. Now there's no gap; the text appears right at the top of the screen although it still prints with the gap there. How do I change it so the text appears where it will print. I'm on Word 2007 TIA Tim Move the mouse cursor to the top of the document until it changes to two vertically opposed arrows and a tool-tip "Double-click to show white space" appears, then do that. The display of the white space can also be controlled by c...

Convert 2000 Calendar to web page

Files Publisher cannot open.
After creating files in Publisher 2003, most will not open. I get the message"Publisher cannot open this file". ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=cbbcbdd8-ef0a-412a-9a74-65ca4bb16...

XML Note convert to DataSet

Can I import a windows explorer list of files into an Excel sprea.
I was wondering if it is possible to import the list of files within a particular folder that one sees when using Windows Explorer, into an Excel spreadsheet? I am using WinXP and Office2003. modify to suit Sub GetFileList() Dim iCtr As Integer With Application.FileSearch .NewSearch .LookIn = "c:\aa" .SearchSubFolders = True .Filename = ".xls" If .Execute > 0 Then For iCtr = 1 To .FoundFiles.Count Cells(iCtr, 1).Value = .FoundFiles(iCtr) Next iCtr End If End With End Sub -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281....

Problem converting from Quicken to M2005

How to access vrge file
I work at a law firm and need to review a number of vrge files. Are vrge file individual email files or are they the equivalent of a pst file which is a collection of emails, calendar, contacts, etc? We don't use Macs so we need the ability to view on a PC if possible. If that is NOT possible we can borrow a Mac. What is the best way to be able to view these vrge files on any platform? Thanks, Tom On 2/12/10 8:35 AM, in article FF3C8F86-C268-4129-96D3-693FD6F511CB@microsoft.com, "SoxFaninVA" <tjubb@hot.mail.spam.com> wrote: > I work at a law f...

Offline Folder File Settings and changed local profile folder path
We have a serious problem with Outlook 2003 and Cached Exchange Mode Situation: - we use roaming profiles - in Outlook the Cached Exchange Mode is activated - the OST-file is saved in the local profile folder A while ago our user names have been changed. On all laptops a local profile folder is created with the old user name. The full path to the OST-file is saved in the mail settings, for example "C:\Documents and Settings\<old user name>\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\outlook.ost" When the user log on to a laptop on which he didn't wor...

Convert

Store image (jpg) in datatable
I am storing an image in a datatable using the following code: the dataset is created using oledb: cmd = new OleDbCommand("SELECT * FROM StudentData " + "WHERE RecordId=" + grdData.Rows[_RecordIdRowId].Cells["Value"].Text, dbConn); adapter = new OleDbDataAdapter(cmd); dtStudent = new DataTable("Student"); adapter.Fill(dtStudent); cmd = null; adapter = null; cmd = null; adapter = null; //define/add the column DataColumn columname = dtStudent.Columns.Add("Image01", typeof(Image)); Put the image in the datatab...