how to change colour of dialog box

hi, i am developing a feature which will added ot existing product. So, for
this i have to change the colore of the dialog boxes.

        plz tell me how can we change the colour of a dilaogbox

thanks,very much

bye,
koti

0
koti (45)
6/21/2005 7:48:26 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hi,
you must handle WM_CTLCOLOR.

"koti" wrote:

> hi, i am developing a feature which will added ot existing product. So, for
> this i have to change the colore of the dialog boxes.
>
>         plz tell me how can we change the colour of a dilaogbox
>
> thanks,very much
>
> bye,
> koti

0
KrishnaVZ (9)

External data link change

Why does the change change to a number?

PC Dead, XP HD to new box
My XP PC died. I bought a new PC, Exchanged HD's, but XP will not complete boot up, It gets to recognizing there is new hardware and asks: "New hardware found, do you want to Install??" And " Do you want broadband or Dial-up?" The Old XP PC had PS/2 Keyboard & PS/2 mouse. New has USB Keyboard & mouse. I would suspect that is at least the 'new hardware' found. I can't answer the question as the new PC does not pass the input from USB input to the old XP system. IS THERE, a way to use the new PC's Windows 7 64bit home ...

DST changes for Exchange 5.5

Track Changes

more on VBA function name change

How to change icon for my application

How to change newsgroup message font

Printing a dialog box
My code opens some dialog boxes, with buttons and all the rest, and I draw some data of my own on the dialog. I want to print the dialog exactly as it appears on the screen. But because the dialog is not derived from CView or other class that knows how to print, there seems to be no provision for this function. I have succeeded only by recreating the entire thing with a separate routine that is not itself a dialog. There must be an easier way. Does anyone know how? I can make a bitmap copy of the screen and paste it into a graphics program, but that is a kludge. Check out the WM_...

Adding Lines And Boxes, etc. To A Chart ?
Hello, Will blame it on my age. Using Excel 2007 (or, at least trying to) and XP. When I have a chart page opened up, how do I get it to show the bar on the bottom (that the real old versions had) that allows one to click on one of its icons shown to "draw" lines, arrowed lines, boxes, add text with a box, etc on the chart itself ? Thanks, Bob Hi, With the chart selected you can use the Insert tab > Illustrations > Shapes. To add shapes to the chart. Textbox is in the Text group of the Insert tab. Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypo...

Change a formula to an acual number

Problem Changing an Investment Name

Should I change this code?

How to change default font in Outlook 2003

icon changes with change of extension

Combo Box on Forms
Hi, I am using a combo box on a form that has several items w/ one being Other. If the user selects other I want them to be able to input what they want so that it will go into the table instead of just the "Other". I just am not really sure on how to do that. Can you help? Thanks, Jaime In design view click on VIEW - Properties and the the combo. Then change Limit To List to No. -- KARL DEWEY Build a little - Test a little "jseger22@yahoo.com" wrote: > Hi, > > I am using a combo box on a form that has several items w/ one being > Other. If the use...

modal dialog behind application window
Hi, I am using a dialog as the main application window for my MFC app. At one point, clicking a button that is located on a child window of the main dialog is supposed to bring up a modal dialog that acts like a message box. I create the dialog and call DoModal and it seems to be appearing behind the main window. These are the symptoms: the application appears to be locked up. Attempting to interact with the main window has the same effect as it would if there were a modal dialog over it. Pressing the Alt button, for whatever odd reason, brings the modal dialog to the front. I...

Field Type Change

Tracking Changes

Save Changes? #2

WM_KEYDOWN and Dialog Apps
I am a rank beginner at MFC and am now stuck on the Dialog App problem related to using WM_KEYDOWN. This seems to be a repeated question here but I don't understand the suggested solutions well enough to make them work. For example; http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;117563 http://www.codeguru.com/mfc/comments/21619.shtml These discuss the two solutions that are often mentioned here in this newsgroup which involve the use of; ProcessMessageFilter(int code, LPMSG lpMsg); or... PreTranslateMessage(MSG* pMsg); However I've tried both now but they do n...

How to show dialog behind parent?
This is not a big deal, but I am curious whether it is possible. I have an application that I created a modeless dialog for. It works fine, but I would like to have the dialog go behind the parent when the user clicks on the parent form. Since this is a modeless child dialog I am wondering if this is possible and if so how would I do this. Z.K. If I understand what you're trying to do I think you could make the parent of the non-modal dialog GetDesktopWindow() and then it can float anywhere, however one problem is that if it goes behind another window it may be difficult to ...