How To Add Rows and Cells in The Table Using IHTMLTable

Hello Everyone,
I am currently working on the DHTML Dialog Based Application. I have been
stucked due to a problem, which is that my HTML Page contains a HTML Table
element and a button, i want my application to add rows and cells on the
click event of that button. I have captured the event of the button but i am
unable to add rows and cells in the table. Can anyone tell me how to acheive
that by using the IHTMLTable interface.
Thanks in advance.
From,
Ghazanfar Ali.

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

"Ghazanfar Ali" <ghazanfarali17@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello Everyone,
> I am currently working on the DHTML Dialog Based Application. I have been
> stucked due to a problem, which is that my HTML Page contains a HTML Table
> element and a button, i want my application to add rows and cells on the
> click event of that button. I have captured the event of the button but i
am
> unable to add rows and cells in the table. Can anyone tell me how to
acheive
> that by using the IHTMLTable interface.
> Thanks in advance.

Did you try using IHTMLTable::insertRow and IHTMLTableRow::insertCell?
--
Jeff Partch [VC++ MVP]

0
jeffp (1711)

Linked cells within a wokbook
I have a workbook with about 40 worksheets, there are links between the workbooks that sporadically do not update. I have checked the links when they freeze and have been unable to identify the cause. Eg cell c76=a number from a lookup table, is referenced throughout the workbook, in various functions. When c76 changes the functions freeze on the previous output of c76. The lookup table works and c76 changes accordingly, but the related functions do not. WHY Thanks in advance ...

Cells #3
How I can make a cell contact with another cell on another sheet and it will changes when day changes. example I have cell A1 sheet1 contact with cell A2 sheet 2 and cell A1 sheet 2 is the date when the date change A1 sheet 1 will auto change to B2 sheet 2 and the date = B2 Ali, You could use the CHOOSE function which returns the nth value. For example, =CHOOSE(3, A2, B3, C4, D5, E6) will return A4, the third value in the array {A2, B3, C4, D5, E6}. This works well if the cells are not contiguous, but you are limited to 30 values if I remember well. If your values are in contiguous ce...

Add Lookup Fields to Entity

Run macro via cell value
Is it possible to run a macro based on the value of a cell. Say for example A1 contains the word "run" can that word be the trigger to automatically run a macro? Pat Hi Pat A worksheet formula can not trig a macro. No way. But a worksheet has several events; macros that run when certain things happen. There is an event firing when you enter something into a cell, another when the sheet recalculates, ... see http://www.cpearson.com/excel/events.htm for more on this. HTH. Best wishes Harald "Pat" <glass_patrick@hotmail.com> skrev i melding news:OV4A5QBUFHA.58...

form cell question in Ver2000
I have a large sheet with email addresses in a column that only displays "yes" with the letters in a gray shaded area. When I hover over the cell the underlying email address becomes visible. I need to find a way to create a column of the email addresses. Any help will be appreciated. James It sounds like someone added hyperlinks to your worksheet. If you select the cell and do Insert|Hyperlink, do you see the email address in a nice dialog? If yes, you can use a user defined function to extract that link (including email address). Saved from a previous post: One way to e...

Problems creating a PDF file from a report using autoexec macro
Hi, I am using the autoexec macro to run a report and print it out as a pdf file. My steps in the autoexec macro are 1. OpenReport 2. Print Out 3. RunCode 4. Quit. The RunCode is designed to delay the closing of the application by two minutes so that the pdf file can be created. Whenever I run this, I get a box that comes up and says "Print Macro Definitions" Include for Macro _Properties _Actions and Arguments _Permissions by User and Group. The application hangs on this without closing. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? Is Print Out the right command? Tha...

Open .msi files as a Limited User by using RUNAS
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 ; Open .msi files as a Limited User by using RUNAS ; [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Msi.Package\shell\runas\command] @=hex(2):22,00,25,00,53,00,79,00,73,00,74,00,65,00,6d,00,52,00,6f, 00,6f,00,74,\ 00,25,00,5c,00,53,00,79,00,73,00,74,00,65,00,6d,00,33,00,32,00,5c, 00,6d,00,\ 73,00,69,00,65,00,78,00,65,00,63,00,2e, 00,65,00,78,00,65,00,22,00,20,00,2f,\ 00,69,00,20,00,22,00,25,00,31,00,22,00,20,00,25,00,2a,00,00,00 That's all very well, but it's not magic! You will still need the correct password of a valid user profile on that machine, tha...

Excel Add Ins

Add on

Manipulating Pivot Table
I have created a pivot table that gives me the occurances of a specific number in a list, or the "count" of that number. What I need is that "count" divided by 4 to be the result in the pivot table. So, if the number 562 is in the list 8 times I want the result to show "count" of 562 is 2 (not 8) Any Ideas Thank Brandt ...

POS 2009 Add-In: Populating a Task Pad

Add-in cannot be loaded OL07

Replacing Cell Contents
Hello Folks Is there any way via formula to replace the contents of Cell A1 with a formula written in B1 or any other cell? Thanks Hi no way to achieve this with formulas. Formulas can only return values but not change other cells -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Bob Leathers wrote: > Hello Folks > > Is there any way via formula to replace the contents of Cell A1 with a > formula written in B1 or any other cell? > > Thanks Thanks for your reply. Is there then a way, via macro, to continually check to see if the value in cell A1 has changed? If so change th...

Format text to add character

SumIFS Cell
I am trying to reference a cell in a formula and I would like to say anything greater then cell J2 but when I input this it searches for text. =SUMIFS($B$2:$B$27,$A$2:$A$27,"000001",$C$2:$C$27,>D2) A B C D 1 00001 100 40248 40248 2 12001 150 40237 3 15001 200 40237 4 00001 150 40290 5 00001 50 40350 I would like the total to return 200 because Cell C5 and C4 are larger than Cell D1 in respect to the Sku number I would like to sum. But when I put in >J2 it enters “>J2” and it won’t return a value other then 0. (If I put in just D2 then it returns a valu...

UDP using CAsyncSocket
I have always used CAsyncSocket to make TCP connections. But for my current project I need to receive from a UDP stream. I thought I would just use CAsyncSocket and specify SOCK_DGRAM in the Create function. I asked my client for the address and port I should be using. He told me the port number and said "its UDP, I don't need an address". I said "Oh" and I left. I never connected to UDP before so I don't know. Now I am in my office and I am looking stuff up and I am confused... For UDP, do I need an address to receive data as a client? ...

Rank a Column + 1 cell from 2nd Col
I have 6 columns: A B C D E F 274 1 269 ? 279 ? 275 2 270 ? 280 ? 276 3 271 ? 281 ? 288 4 283 ? 293 ? Column B represents a simple 'Rank' of Column A In the first row of column 'D' I want the rank of the 269 in relatio to the figures in column 'A' which equals 1. I also want the rank o 270, 271 & 272 in relation to their position on Column 'A' - whic would equal 1, 1, 4 In Column 'F' I want the rank of those figures in 'E' relation to th values of column 'A'. Which would equal 4, 4, 4, 5 Any help would ...

Ex2000 Used as Relay?
The administrator's mailbox is full of Undeliverable messages. After a closer look, all the messages were sent to random recipients. Not only that, the original e-mail were not sent by anyone from our domain but it message stated that the message came from our server What is going on here? Here are two examples of return message -----Original Message---- From: MAILER-DAEMON@bounced-mail.com [mailto:MAILER-DAEMON@bounced-mail.com] Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2004 5:55 P To: Administrato Subject: Undeliverable: Returned mail: see transcript for detail Your messag Sent: Date: Sat, 7 F...

Add File menu to custom toolbar

How does excel note a newline (ie new line but in same cell)
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Hi <br> Have legal transcription i need to manipulate partly in excel on mac. want each cell to be one question or answer in deposition, but can't allow excel to wrap the text of the question or answer, which is typically several lines, as in depositions each line is numbered and i want to preserve the numbers matching the lines. so i would like to manually add the character/formatting in my text editor before i bring the text back into excel. <br><br>or perhaps i can write an excel macro or f...

Use the X button on a userform
I know how to disable the X button on a userform but I was wondering if there was a possibility that when it is used that it opens the userform splash? Thanks in advance Greg Hi Greg Private Sub UserForm_QueryClose(Cancel As Integer, CloseMode As Integer) If CloseMode <> 1 Then Splash.Show End If End Sub HTH Cordially Pascal "Greg B" <laptopgb@ihug.com.au> a �crit dans le message de news: d69ece$9v3$1@lust.ihug.co.nz... >I know how to disable the X button on a userform but I was wondering if > there was a possibility that when it is used that it opens the us...

Cell Expansion
In an excel document, I have wrap text turned on, but the cell doesn't resize to accomodate the text. I tried format row autofit as well as double clicking on the bottom of the row, but nothing is happening. I had to widen the row myself by dragging the row bar down. Is there something else I need to turn on or off? Any help is appreciated. Thanks. Kirk Is that text in a merged cell? If yes, then merged cells don't react nicely to autofit? Jim Rech wrote a macro called AutoFitMergedCellRowHeight that you may like: http://groups.google.com/groups?threadm=e1%241uzL1BHA.1784%...

add a DC in a LegSite