I create a CStatic object and write some text to the object
but the text is too long to display in the work area

but I don't konw how to add a vscroll to a CStatic object

who can help me?

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I would say instead of a CStatic, use a CEdit control with the ReadOnly flag
set. Because static controls by default aren't scrollable, so even if you
add a scrollbar to it, you will have to manage the entire thing yourself
(drawing, scrolling....), more trouble than it's worth.

Ali R.

"Smallfrogs" <super_smallfrogs@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I create a CStatic object and write some text to the object
> but the text is too long to display in the work area
>
> but I don't konw how to add a vscroll to a CStatic object
>
> who can help me?

0
nospam7515 (2086)

Add Lookup Fields to Entity

Excel Add Ins

Add on

POS 2009 Add-In: Populating a Task Pad

Add-in cannot be loaded OL07

Format text to add character

Add File menu to custom toolbar

Object Toolbar has disappeared...
Hello Everyone, I am running into a bit of a problem. The Object Toolbar that is usually on the left hand side of my screen has disappeared. I am not aware of doing anything with it, but I cannot find it anywhere. It is not one of the toolbars that you can just open and close, so I don't even know where to find it. It doesn't show up when I open other Publisher files, so obviously it is something that has changed in Publisher. Any tips you guys can give me to find it again would be appreciated. Thanks Dave Holls wrote: > Hello Everyone, > > I am running into a ...

add a DC in a LegSite

excel add-ons

Drawing Objects disappear from charts
My question has to do with Excel 2003 Home Basic edition. After adding a text box or lines to a chart, the objects disappear when I click outside the chart. They reappear when I then click on the chart. Also, if I move the chart, the objects appear on the worksheet. How do I "attach" the objects to the chart without Grouping them? Grouping them works, but seems cumborsome to use if I want to make changes to the format or data series. On Feb 19, 3:22 pm, Dave <D...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > My question has to do with Excel 2003 Home Basic edition. > >...

unknown object in cell
a black and gray object like a radio button appeared in the upper left corner of a cell after a cut/paste action. there was a radio button in the original document next to the text I was copying. when you click on it, the toolbars go gray, and the object changes like a radio button, but nothing else appears to happen. nothing happens on right-click. this object obscures part of the text in this cell. what is it and how do I get rid of it? If it's the only object, you can use Edit-->Go to-->Special-->Objects and hit Delete. Otherwise, use the selector tool on the drawing too...

Map Add-On?

External Error
Dear all, recently, we dropped a domain-control (Other DCs remain), other servers and clients can work well, but the CRM System cannot work, the dialog will appear that (External Error - No Such Object On Server. "The selected object could not be found. Verify that the object exists in both the database and Active Directory.") Then I reinstalled SQL server (and use sp_attachDB to attach the original CRM databases). Then reinstalled the CRM Server 1.2 software. After that, the problem remains. I want to know (1) Which object ? (2) where to verify? (3) How to correct? Please u...

Add ContractLine Entity in Menu
Hi, Is it possible to add a shortcut in the Service Menu to the ContractLine Entity? I really appreciate if someone could help. Regards, Alcides ...

Problem- add-in Access Outlook Add-in for Data Collection & Publis
I have a problem with Outlook 2007 and the add-in Access Outlook Add-in for Data Collection and Publishing. This add-in worked when I first installed Outlook 2007 when installing Office 2007 Enterprise. The add-in created a sub-folder in my Inbox named Data Collection Replies and worked well until about 6 weeks ago. Now I can’t get the add-in to work at all even though it appears in the list of COM.adds in Outlook 2007. More perplexing is the error message I now receive EVERY time I click on any email message to read it. The message is titled ‘Custom UI Runtime Error in...

Add target to trend chart
I've created a chart trending our company's daily rank over time. We have a specific rank as a target goal, and I'd like that to appear as a flat line on the chart, so we know how far we have to go. How can I get such a line, without having to populate a new column with the same number? Thanks Two options, 1) Simply draw a line where your target is at using the drawing toolbar. 2) Add an additional series to your chart containing two points. The X value of the points indicates the length of your line. The Y values should be set to your target. "Patience" <...

Object Library
I have written a macro in Excel 2002/XP which uses different MS Object Libraries (Excel, Office & PowerPoint) and it works fine. When I save the file in Excel 2003 the references get changed automatically to version 11 and the file works but when I open the file in Excel 2002 again the Object Library for PowerPoint stays on version 11 all others swiches back to version 10. This produces errors (Missing Object Library). Does anyone have a clue why this Object Library doesn't swich back? Thanks in advance GoTTi You are better off to use late binding. (Bind to the library at run...

Can I add other data to a pivot chart
I want to add a target line to a pivot chart. The data for the target line would be from a different source (worksheet) to the underlying pivot table. Is this possible (by workaround or otherwise)? A pivot chart can only display data from the pivot table. This can be overcome by drawing a line and hoping it doesn't move too much. I would instead make a regular chart from the pivot table, and add the data for the additional line. To make a regular chart from a pivot table, select a blank cell that's not touching the pivot table and start the chart wizard. In step 2, you must use...

How To Add Filters To Add Ins List ???
I am using Power Point 2003 with XP Pro OS. I have install the conversion to read office 2007. When I use the Add In, it only shows 2003 power point extension .ppt How do I add the ability to show 2007 power point files too ??? Can someone tell me what I need to do to add the ability to see 2007 power point files??? I is very knowledgeable on VBA. Thank You, Gary You have to have all the Windows updates as of the time the Compatibility Pack was released. That was around October 2008, so you should have those. :-) That said, my Office 2003 installation on Windows...