hook keyboard and send as other keyvalue

hi,

i have a problem to deal with global keyboard hooking .

my application has to deal with a special keyboard, whitch asking that when
press Shilft + A, it actually come out "#", Shift + B , it comes out "&"..
and when shift is not pressed, the A is still A.

i can not come out with the functionality no matter what..

i have to use global keyboard hooking since it is for the whole application

LRESULT CALLBACK keyProc(int nCode,WPARAM wParam,LPARAM lParam)
{
    PKBDLLHOOKSTRUCT hook = (PKBDLLHOOKSTRUCT)lParam;

???????

    return CallNextHookEx(gHook, nCode, wParam, lParam);
}

how can i write this?

it really drove me crazy.. thank you very much!
0
Winston (6)
10/11/2008 8:40:00 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

why, when I send an email to my own address
-- Trying to get ahead One thought is that your email account (or your email provider) has a filter in place to trap spoofed messages. Any message with an improbable from address (such as from yourself)can be black listed instead of being forwarded. Ken "Gary" <Gary@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6CADE178-3744-4973-901A-567BF92AFA8B@microsoft.com... > > -- > Trying to get ahead ...

Not Able to Send Mail
I am unable to send mail. I am using Windows Mail. I am receiving mail with no problems. I have included the error message below. Any assistance would be appreciated. The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'test', Account: 'mail.bellsouth.net', Server: 'mail.bellsouth.net', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E -- bwise When you got that error message, was your Internet connection being obtained from Bellsouth/AT&T? If not, what you experienced is normal. As a general rule, the owner...

hooks
hi can anyone tell me were i can find info on creating hooks would like to try my hand at it thanks in advance Your RMS Partner will have this information. Rob "hozay" <hozay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0D20AB67-E1CE-4C5D-862E-915F018D9F09@microsoft.com... > hi can anyone tell me were i can find info on creating hooks > would like to try my hand at it > > thanks in advance ...

Windows hook and control hook
Hello, I am a little puzzled here. I know, when hooking up to Windows, the application has to unhook before termination. My code does it as below: 'Hook lpPrevWndProc = SetWindowLong(gHwnd, GWL_WNDPROC, AddressOf WindowProc) 'UnHook SetWindowLong(gHwnd, GWL_WNDPROC, lpPrevWndProc) What about when hooking to the control? I use this code to align caption on the command button : ================== oldStyle = GetWindowLong(Command1.hwnd, GWL_STYLE) oldStyle = oldStyle And (Not BS_ALLSTYLES) rtn = SetWindowLong(Command1.hwnd, GWL_STYLE, newStyle Or...

Send As permission
Hi All, I have a problem. I need to give two people Send As permission on a mailbox. I gave them Full Mailbox Access in Mailbox Right in the Exchange Advance tab. That's fine. I gave them Send As permission in the Security tab and they can send as this person. However, the permission in the Security tab disappeared in about 20 - 30 minutes and they can't Send As anymore. I have no more idea. Please help. Kit There are several security groups that get updated periodically by AD (Domain Admins, Backup Operators, etc. - sorry, don't have the complete list in front of...

Add a button to send an email
How do I add a button or shortcut to the toolbar to start an email so I don't have to click Actions/Add Activity/Email. Three clicks should be one. Thanks! -- Susan Eckles Power Time Corporation HI, Use "Send-Email" option. Regards Ram "Susan" wrote: > How do I add a button or shortcut to the toolbar to start an email so I don't > have to click Actions/Add Activity/Email. Three clicks should be one. > Thanks! > -- > Susan Eckles > Power Time Corporation > ...

User names not to be displayed while sending emails
Hi We have implemented CRM 3.0 for a customer who uses it for managing his Customer Service. There would be a thousand emails to their support inbox (support@xyz.com) and the CSR's answer it one after the after. Now when they reply to these emails, the email goes from their inbox displaying their names & email id's and not from the support inbox. Is there any way to hide their personal names and make the emails go from support@xyz.com? -- Jony Lawrence HI Gurus, Please look at my need and advice me accordingly -- Jony Lawrence "jonybl@hotmail.com" wrote: &...

Cant send emails to adddresses not from my own company
HELP... Suddenly, cant send emails to any e-address other than the ones of my own company... ???? What version of Outlook are you using? Do you have an Exchange server? Can you receive mail from other companies? What kind of Internet connection do you have? Is your Internet connection otherwise working; i.e. can you browse the web? -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr/Computers/OneNoteFAQ.htm **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions a...

Problem with keyboard input being locked in a form
I have a *very* weird problem (Access 97) that first developed sporadically a couple of days ago while working, and that now happens all the time. The symptom is this: When I try to edit the controls on the form, keyboard input is ignored. It's not the keyboard, because in the Immediate Window I can still type. It's not a record lock, because I can open the table and edit the record without problems. The controls are not locked if I check the .Locked property in the Immediate window. The underlying recordsource is not uneditable because I can change values in the underlying ...

Strange problem with local users sending e-mail
We are receiving an error with some users when sending e-mail. It seems to be hit or miss. At times the message will go through other times it won't (This is to the same e-mail address). The user receives a bounce back of: There was an SMTP communication problem with the recipient mail server. <mail.hostname.com #5.5.0-smtp; 550(mail.hostname.com) [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxxx] is currently not permitted to> In the above error mail.hostname.com is the FQDN of the local exchange server and xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx is the public IP of the exchange server. Server is behind a firewall and usi...

Outlook 98 sends, but won't receive!
I have been using outlook 98 since, well 1998! I have never run across this problem. I can compose and send messages, but I now have about 40 messages on the server that I cannot download to my inbox. When I click "Send and Receive" it sends fine and then the "Microsoft Outlook" window shows it receiving (the blue line progresses, Norton scans, Zonealarm scans) but nothing shows up in my Inbox. The error message is 0x80040403. Now what - PLEASE??? I'm using W2000 Professional, and have 512 MB ram. 20 Gig HD. glen@ccim.net If you adjust the zone alarm settings,...

How to hook the On Screen Keyboard
Hello all. Just for fun I am working on a small project where I would like to hook the keys selected by the user from On Screen Keyboard (that comes with XP) in which they use their mouse to select keys and which gets sent to the target application like Firefox or IE. Can this be done using device driver code ? I prefer to keep my existing filter driver code and add this new feature to it if its possible. Hoping I am being clear and if not please feel free to ask questions. Thanks in advance Victor no, this is an entirely user mode concept and a driver will not help --...

sending from different address
I have a few email accounts. When I send messages I want to be able to choose which one I want to send from. I can only send from my default account right now. When I go to the help , I am told to click on the from bar and choose an account. Problem is I don't have the From bar appearing in my new message window. How do I get the display to show the "from" bar so that I can choose an account? There must be more than one account in Tools, Accounts for the From field to appear in the composition window. -- Ron Sommer MS MVP-Mail "Michelle Prelsey"...

Send individual forms
Each form contains details for one person. I would like to email each individual their form (and only their’s) as a snapshot. No updating is necessary; this is just information. The source of the form is a query and the email addresses are available on each form. (Almost all of them). When I select a record/form and try File>Send To, I get a forms for all records. How should I proceed? Thanks in advance, Wal50 You need to setup a report filtered on the current record. Then you can use the docmd.sendobject to email the report to the recipient. An alternative would be to a...

Stop all keyboard input query?
Hi All I have an MFC based SDI Application. When my application is doing some processing, i want to stop all types of keyboard input, such that even if during processing user presses some key nothing happens no matter what? How can i achieve this functionality. Thanx & Regards Snav For all practical purposes, you can't. For example, Ctrl-Alt-Del will always work; Alt-Tab will continue to work, as will Prt-Scr, and so on. What is it you don't want to do? Note that locking the user into your app is a risky thing to do. joe On Fri, 2 Jul 2004 12:29:41 +0530, "Snav&quo...

Sending and Receiving error upon sending
I get the below error after every send/receive, even though the program works fine. I heard Norton SystemWorks may have something to do with it. Any help? "Task 'Comcast - Sending and Receiving' reported error (0x800CCC0F) : 'The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). The server responded: ?????o?'" ...

How can i add automatic contacts from sended mails
Lo que necesito es que al recibir o enviar correos las direcciones escritas se GUARDEN AUTOMATICAMENTE en la lista de contactos de outlook. Se que dando click derecho y luego en agregar y escribiendo loa datos e agregan pero automaticamente se puede?? O como hago un respaldo de la lista de correos que aparecen donde,al crear un nuevo correo y escribir la primera inicial del correo aparecen los parecidos? Pregunto esto porque muchos usuarios no guardan sus contactos y solo los toman de esa lista...y al hacer un respaldo ME DICEN no me Respaldaste MIS CONTACTOS.... y pues no se que deci...

Adding several names to Junk sends list--Outlook 2003
Is there away to highlight several emails and add them to the blocked senders list using Outlook 2003? I know saw away to do it just not sure where. Thanks Rick <nospam@spamthis.com> wrote: > Is there away to highlight several emails and add them to the blocked > senders list using Outlook 2003? I know saw away to do it just not > sure where. I don't believe there is any way to do that. -- Brian Tillman ...

Keyboard shortcut #2
Does anybody know of a keyboard shortcut for selecting the current region (ie the area of occupied cells surrounded by a rectangle of at least a single blank cell width)? Thanks. "Graham Slade" <graham.slade@wspgroup.com> wrote in message news:050101c37dd0$4ebd3c40$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Does anybody know of a keyboard shortcut for selecting the > current region (ie the area of occupied cells surrounded > by a rectangle of at least a single blank cell width)? > > Thanks. CTRL+SHIFT+* I found this by typing "keyboard shortcuts" into Help. See this...

Outlook receives but cannot send
A TCP/IP error occurred while trying to connect to the server. Account: 'mail.comcast.net', Server: 'smtp.comcast.net', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC15 I am on a cable modem, no router and running NAV 2004Pro. This is the 5th program to loose internet access. I have no other firewalls or other programs runinng in background. I have checked for the sasser bs and done a full scan with Norton and McAffe web scan. No infections found. All of this started about 6 weeks ago. Outlook is just the latest to get screwed. Hi Brian, maybe this...

DENY error when sending to one domain

Spellcheck language Vs Keyboard language
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: intel I have a spanish Macbook Pro and want to keep the use of the spanish keyboard but have word spellcheck my documents using English (us). It seems that i cant have the two as the spellcheck automatically reverts to the checked box in the Input menu and check the documents in Spanish. Even when i try to set Language in word to English (us) and save it as my default it automatically reverts back to Spanish. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. cgdeca ...

Can recieve but cannot send outlook 2003
I recently installed Outlook 2003 on my computer. I have an e-mail address and can recieve emails but cannot send them. Can anyone please help me I expect your ISP has a help page on how to set up Outlook. There you will find the smtp server settings you need. -- John Blessing http://www.LbeHelpdesk.com - Help Desk software priced to suit all businesses http://www.room-booking-software.com - Schedule rooms & equipment bookings for your meeting/class over the web. http://www.lbetoolbox.com - Remove Duplicates from MS Outlook, find/replace, send newsletters "john@kasiinfrared....

Hook
Hello all i am making a application in which there is a button and a window related to it. if i click on button , window gets shown. if i click any where rather than on window it should gets diappear ..i know that it can be done by HOOK ..but i need some example ..so any one can help me ....thanks in advance. You need to handle the deactivate event for the window and cleanup and destry it ...... why hooks .... "yogi" <yogesh.kalwar@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1160476437.435974.257720@m7g2000cwm.googlegroups.com... > Hello all > i am making a applicat...

Users not able to send attachments larger then 4 or 5 Meg.
Hi Folks: The error is the "The message being sent exceeds the message size established for this user". I've applied the hot fix 885917 and established quota's at there highest levels 2097151K for Prohibit send and send and receive. This has been applied to current outlook sessions (cache has cleared) but still no users can send email greater then 5Meg. I've also maxed out the vertual SMTP settings for message sizes 4,000,000. Anyone got any ideas? In Exchange System Manager, go to your server (under the Administrative group most likely) Protocols | SMTP | D...