hola #2

De: "alex,ocoro" <alexocoro@microsoft.com>
Asunto: Paremetros incoclusos
Fecha: Domingo, 16 de Enero de 2005 06:55 p.m.

hola, como me funcionan estos parametros

class conjunto
conjunto::conjunto(const conjunto&fuente)
{
real=fuente.real;imag=fuente.imag;
}
class cosa
{
int dato;
public:
friend void cargar(cosa& t, int x)
};
void cargar(cosa& t, int x)
{
t.datos = x;
}
class hombre
{
public:
friend class animales;
};
class animnales
{//..
};
class cosa
{
char*conjunto;
public.cosa(int);

0
alexocoro (6)
1/18/2005 8:23:27 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Printing #2
I am right now developing a software that have an option to print a bill.Bill ofcourse needs specific structure.How can get it done.My software needs to get values from a database and the print it.I am able to get values from the database and display it in a dialog.Now i want to print this value.How can i do it.Thaks in advance.Send me the code if you have .Thanks. jeevan jeevan, Take your pick: http://www.codeproject.com/printing/ Johan Rosengren Abstrakt Mekanik AB "Jeevan" <fenn_j@rediffmail.com> a �crit dans le message de news:eqNgcR$aEHA.3684@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl....

weird problem #2
I am using Studio.NET 2003 for my MFC programming. After I modified some code and build it. I got error said "fatal error LNK1201: error writing to program database 'c:\Temp\Debug\DSD.pdb'; check for insufficient disk space, invalid path, or insufficient privilege". If I close Studio.NET and reopen it. I can build it. What might be the problem? I've seen this happen as well and for some reason (when I've checked) the ..pdb file is left read only which precludes it from being rebuilt. It might have something to do with incremental linking. In any event I either ...

Making Money on Line #2
<HTML> <HEAD> <META NAME="GENERATOR" Content="Microsoft DHTML Editing Control"> <TITLE></TITLE> </HEAD> <BODY> <P>wow I just found this site <A href="http://www.leonardjamespromotions.biz/1">www.leonardjamespromotions.biz/1</A> &nbsp;that shows you how to make $100,000 a year. It comes in a&nbsp;book and six tapes and is called the $100,000 For Life Program. <A href="http://www.leonardjamespromotions.biz/1">www.leonardjamespromotions.biz/1</A>&nbsp;</P> </BOD...

unit of measure #2
hello, I have a client that will be purchasing their inventory in cases, and then selling it in feet. How can this be done in Great Plains. Thanks, Scott This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0045_01C5AA1F.5CAA4D20 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Scott, Are there always the same number of feet in a case? If not, you probably need to a customization to accomplish this. -- Victoria Yudin Microsoft MVP - Great Plains "Scott Rusoff" <ScottRusoff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mess...

hola
como te encuentras espero q marche todo bien ...

Conditional Formatting Help #2
Cols A, B, C formatted mm/dd/yy Cols A & B contain a target completion date window ... Col C contains actual completion date or is blank ... Col D contains Comments when target dates not met ... When date in Col C falls between dates in Cols A&B ... OK What I need? I would like to set conditional formatting in Col D ... When: Col C is Blank & Today is > than date in Col B or Col C contains date which is outside of dates in Cols A&B Col A Col B Col C Col D ======== ======== ======== =============================== 01/07/03 02/07/03 01/02/03 C < A (format) 1...

IF Function #2
Hello All, Using Excel XP. I have two formulas that I would like to combine into 1 formula. # 1. =IF(A1<5.5,A1-B1,0) # 2 =IF(B1>5.5,0,5.5-B1) Any help would be appreciated to combine the two to get the correct anwer. Thanks, Michael So what *is* the right answer? For instance, what if A1<5.5 and B1>5.5? In article <_eRub.9141$0K4.4033@lakeread04>, "Mike" <windme@cox.net> wrote: > Hello All, > > Using Excel XP. > > I have two formulas that I would like to combine into 1 formula. > > # 1. =IF(A1<5.5,A1-B1,0) > # 2 ...

unhandled exception #2
Only when I run with the debug build in debug mode I get an unhandled exception 0x77FA144B:User breakpoint. My application is a staticly linked 7.1 mfc c++ application. I am also using a COM object and it appears that the exception is happening in the COM objects code but I do not have conclusive evidence. When I select break it says no source code available and shows me assembly. From other posts on the news groups I have read I get the impression this kind of an error is not something I need to try and fix. Since it only happens with the debug build in debug mode. Any recommend...

Upgrading CRM 1.2 to 3.0
Hi, running CrmUpgradeAdvisor.exe, I got only the following error: "Instance name must be the same as machine name" Since OS installation and SQL installation the server name and SQL instance name have been the same, so, what's or where is the error??? I don't know why I'm getting this error, I have never changed servername or SQL instance name. Software: W2003 SP1 and SQL 2000 with SP4, Did I have to do something especial after SQL SP4 Installation? Any help would be apreciated. Sounds like your 1.2 installation is using a named SQL instance, and 3.0 doesnt ...

address book transfer #2
any help appreciated.....I have two computers with outlook express, and want to transfer the address book from one onto the other computer....any idea what files I need to find and transfer, or how to do this ????thanks. jbm <mccabej@upstate.edu> wrote: > any help appreciated.....I have two computers with > outlook express, and want to transfer the address book > from one onto the other computer....any idea what files I > need to find and transfer, or how to do this ????thanks. Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup and read http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/ -- Brian ...

2 questions #2
Hi, No. 1: I have 3 values (60,42,33). I would like to have a line that connects them but it will drop with a 90 degrees angle from 60 to 42 on x=42 and from 42 to 33 on x=33. No. 2 : Is there an option to have the tool tip show a specific text for each point, I mean, if I have comments for every point, can I show them in the tool tip when I hover over that point? Thanks, Assaf. Hi, It sounds like you're after a step chart. Try Jon Peltier's site for some examples. Dave "assaf1978" wrote: > Hi, > No. 1: I have 3 values (60,42,33). I would like to have a line t...

The file Normal.dot already exists #2
When closing Word 2003, a msg pops up: "The file Normal.dot already exists. Do you want to replace the existing file?" If I choose Yes, it closes. If I choose No, it prompts me to save. When I cancel, it goes back to the blank document screen. If I click close again..."Changes have been made that affect the global template, Normal.dot. Do you want to save those changes?" Word closes if I choose Yes or No. An Ideas how to fix this? Thanks Ron disable word addins - most likely the acrobat addin, but it could be another if you don't have acrobat. -- Diane Por...

Thank you #2
Just wanted to thank everyone who helped me get through my project this week.....it was GREATLY appreciated. -- StompS Portland, OR http://www.geocities.com/pdxinvestr/Stomps.html ...

Business Portal 2.5 Installation Error #2
After following the web server configuration documentation for extending a virtual server and extending the content database for business portal I still can't get business portal installed. When I get to the "Sharepoint Web Site Owner Information" step I put in my account name as domain\user and my email address. When I select next an error message pops up. "INVALID VIRTUAL SERVER" Any ideas how I troupbleshoot this to get business portal installed. I've gone thru and verified in sharepoint that the virtual server is extened, I've got a buisness porta...

spam filtering #2
I used to use outlook express 6, where in the "tools - message rule" section, it's possible to delete or not download unwanted emails from the server. However since switching over to "Outlook 2000" I can see nothing in the "tools" section that allows me to perform the same task. Could anyone please tell me if there is a solution to this problem. Many thanks. My email is:- wildcat.woody (removethis)@ntlworld.com ...

6 Pc Jumbo Open &amp; Boxed Wrench Set 1-3/8"
Price:$49.99 Image: http:///image.php?id=B001SU3AIU Best deal: http:///index.php?id=B001SU3AIU 6 Pc Jumbo Open & Boxed End Wrenches by ProForge. Ideal for the professional mechanic, contractor, farmer, trucker, ect. The set contains 1-3/8" X 17-1/2", 1-1/2" x 18-1/2", 1-5/8" x 19-1/2", 1-3/4" x 21", 1-7/8" x 22-1/4", 2" x 23-1/2". 15 degree offset end. 12 point chamfered boxed end. Chrome vanadium steel for lifetime of service. Lifetime warranty. SKU: 9734N ...

Auto sum 2 adjacent row data into 3rd row?
I have a list of people's names in column C and cost data for each person in column M and N. Is there was to provide a subtotal of all cost data for each person in Column O? i.e.: row 1 Smith, John 100.00 440.00 row 2 Smith, John 300.00 row 3 Smith, John 40.00 row 4 Bird, Joe 50.00 500.00 row 5 Bird, Joe 450.00 Thank you in advance! :) in C2, =IF(C1=C2,"",sumif(C:C,C2,M:M)+sumif(C:C,C2,N:N)) "Tacrier" wrote: > I have a list of people's names in column C and cost data fo...

CRM 1.2 in UK on Windows2003
Hi Could someone confirm that the MSDN 1.2 does install on Windows2003 Servers in UK locale? I keep getting 'unable to create databases' Many thanks Paul... Hi Paul I can only confirm half of what you need. I have a customer running the following configuration on UK locale in Denmark: - MS CRM v.1.2 International English installed on a Windows 2003 Server - MS SQL Server 2000 on a Windows 2000 Server - MS Exchange 2000 Server on a Windows Server Everything works fine and I didn.t run into problems - I was wery thorough checking all pre-requirements before installing (as describ...

uninstalling exchange #2
a message appeares when try to uninstall exchange 2003 enterprise sp 2: "One or more users currently use this mailbox store. These users must be moved to a different mailbox store or be mail disabled before deleting this store" According the documentation below i did everything. But no users appeared in that area. http://hellomate.typepad.com/exchange/2004/02/having_trouble_.html IS there other way to uninstalling? You might have users with mailboxes which never logged on yet with Outlook or any other mail client. Then the mailboxes are not initialized for use yet and you...

HOLA
quien me ayuda: un ejemplo de visualc++, puede ser cualquier ejercicio sencillo tengo un proyecto. me urge alex,ocoro wrote: > quien me ayuda: > un ejemplo de visualc++, puede ser cualquier ejercicio sencillo > tengo un proyecto. me urge ==> microsoft.public.es.vc Go to www.codeproject.com You choose. Mihajlo Cvetanovic wrote: > alex,ocoro wrote: > > quien me ayuda: > > un ejemplo de visualc++, puede ser cualquier ejercicio sencillo > > tengo un proyecto. me urge > > ==> microsoft.public.es.vc ...

Offline Database #2
Hi When configure de database offline . The Database Offline is backup to the Database Primary or is better create a new Database from black. Thanks . create a new database from Blank. Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com ---------------------------------------------- Please DO NOT respond to me directly but post all responses here in the newsgroup so that all can share the information. itjavi@hotmail.com wrote: > Hi > When configure de database offline . The Database Offline is backup to the > Database Primary or is better creat...

IMF Not Updating #2
IMF v2, Exchange 2003 SP2 Reg Key is there, Microsoft updates does provide updates for Exchange but not for IMF, everything has been enabled as per the online documentation. I have even tried the .vbs script and it says there are no updates. My contentfilter.dll is version 1.3.3016.0 and has a date stamp of 17/08/2005 This is not isolated to this server, I have other Exchange servers which are not updating either... Hi there, Just browsing to see if anyone responded to my post and I saw yours. I'm at this point assuming that IMF updates are expired shortly after they are released...

553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1) #2
I keep having this message when I send emails. The pop and smtp are different. Thank for your help 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1) Are you set up to authenticate to your SMTP server, if your ISP requires it? isaac wrote: > I keep having this message when I send emails. The pop and > smtp are different. > Thank for your help > 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed > rcpthosts (#5.7.1) ...

Refreshing a pivot table #2
I have posted this question before but didn't get any replies so am trying again in the hope that somebody knows the answer.....!! When using a pivot table, is it possible to refresh only certain columns rather than the whole table?? Any urgent help would be appreciated. Thank you. Louise You can't refresh only part of a pivot table. Perhaps you could make a copy of the source data, change only the data you want updated in the pivot table, and base the pivot table on that. Louise wrote: > I have posted this question before but didn't get any replies so am trying > ...

combining two spreadsheets in 2 separate files to 2 sheets in one file?
Hi, My name is Antonio and I have a silly excel question: How can I take one spreadsheet from one excel file to include as a sheet in another excel file. I do not want to copy and paste b/c the data is so large and I could lose information. I tried creating a new sheet and using the "open" function in the first excel file, but that didn't work. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance! Adam Open both files and ensure that both windows are visible within the Excel window (maybe use Window | Arrange | Horizontal). Then you can drag the sheet tab from one f...