Hide toolbar in print preview?

How can I hide the toolbar (or at least disable it) in the print
preview mode of a view?

Thanks in advance,
D.
0
nogo (8)
9/21/2004 4:49:40 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hiding formuals in cells question

printing #18
when i try to print my business card or printview it tells me3 unable to load driver. Although printer works in all other applications Go to the manufacture's web site of your printer model, see if there is an updated driver. Or you might re-install the driver you have, it is always wise to completely uninstall a driver before installing/reinstalling a driver. Bruce Sanderson's Windows Web How to clean up printer drivers http://members.shaw.ca/bsanders/CleanPrinterDrivers.htm -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.co...

Hiding "0" values in pivot table

How to permanently save the Outlook 2003 toolbar settings?
I just upgrtaded from OL 2000 to OL 2003. I have a problem with the toolbars now: When I start OL there are three toolbars visible, the Standard and Advanced toolbars plus the "Norton Antispam Outlook Plugin" toolbar. I have another antispam program and so I have disabled Norton in its control panel, but the toolbar is still popping up in Outlook. If I uncheck it in the rightclick menu it goes away but after I close and then restart Outlook it is back again! I have in vain tried to locate a "Save Settings" button in Outlook 2003 in order to permanently get rid of the toolb...

Printing Shaded Cells
I suddenly can't print out the cells that I have shaded with grey with my black and white printer. It shows it in Print Preview but then it doesn't print the grey. HELP! Usually it will print what shows in preview. Probably related to printer setting? Did you try it before? "Teladria" wrote: > I suddenly can't print out the cells that I have shaded with grey with my > black and white printer. It shows it in Print Preview but then it doesn't > print the grey. HELP! Yes, I have lots of experience with Excel. It turns out I have to shade the cell w...

How do I get a pasted screen print to appear?
I have created a screen print and pasted it into Excel. However, whenever I close and re-open the file or simply toggle to another tab, the screen print dissapears. The only way I can make it reappear is to select "Reset Picture" from the "Picture Toolbar." I have tried to "Bring to Front" the picture but that doesn't make the picture appear at all. Does anyone know what the solution is to have this screenprint permanently show up so that I don't have to continually press "Reset Picture"? ...

hide my name

Print Limitation?
I have a user that receives email with alot of attachments. The user wants to print the email with a list of attachments for distribution purposes. I currently have Outlook set up with the ability to print an icon view of the attachments. Is there any way to set up Outlook to print a listing of the attachments instead of large icons. Operating System = Windows 2000 Pro SP4 Office = 2000 Pro SP3 Thanks in advance, Dennis ...

Hiding and Un-Hiding Data fields

How do I hide gaps in an Excel 2007 chart?

Hide images when Hiding Rows

PO Printing ERROR
I am facing problum in printing the Purchase order after approval. When i open any PO and try to print it by pressing PRINT button it shows an error like "Run Time Error 13, Type Mismatch" and Quit form RMS Manager Plz any one help me out from this problum. Regards, Naveed ...

Print multiple non-sequential pages?
Hello, TIA Having been playing around with various printing methods for the past week or so, I'm noticing that I don't see any method to print via VBA a set of pages in a non-sequential order... DoCmd.PrintOut offers us a Range to work with, but how about particular page selections? Ex. Pages 1-4, 9, 15 Is the standard method for this to use PrintOut 3 times, one for 1-4, another for 9, and another for 15? I don't see any reason why I couldn't do this, but was wondering if the feature is built-in somewhere and I haven't found it... thanks ...

printed product is different than on screen
Microsoft Publisher- I have formed a rectangle and set the color to be "0% transparent to 100% transparent" which creates a fade to nothing look. Well, when I print it, it is not transparent at all. It is a completely colored in rectangle. I have put it on CD and taken to Kinko's and the same thing happens. It's not the printer and probably not the program (Word does it too). Any suggestions? Please help if possible. Fact of life when not printing to an inkjet printer. There are various work arounds, but it depends what you have to do. -- The US should free all those ille...

Hiding a worksheet #3

Catalog Merge templates do not line up when printed
It appears the "next record" logic in the Publisher mail merge logic is missing when attempting to print any document that has more than 1 copy per sheet? Publisher will only print data from one record per physical page and not move to next record for each postcard on the page. ie) 8.5" x 11" paper, 8.5" x 5.5" post card, 1 column per page, 2 cards per page But has anyone, in the MVP community, created a workaround? Being a long time user of MS tools, we always had to hack around the MS shortcomings. I'm not a Publisher expert and need to get a fix...

Hiding plot Area

Cannot Print
I have OneNote 07. When I have an open document in Word and click print, it automatically goes to OneNote, I click Print and states "Please wait while OneNote adds a printout of the document" and I don't recieve a printed copy. I am so frustrated! I cannot find a preference button to see why this is happening. My college classes have started and I cannot print anything. Will someone please help me? Thanks. Everyone, Just figured out what was wrong. Thanks "Cyberdot" wrote: > I have OneNote 07. When I have an open document in Word and click print,...

How to "flow" a excel spreadsheet while printing
I have a long vertical excel spreadsheet. When I print it, it occupies the left portion of the paper. I manipulate the printer settings so that it occupies 2 columns. However, I'm not able to port the settings across printers and I have to set it again when I distribute the spreadsheet. Is there a setting in Excel which allows me to flow the vertical columns into multiple columns ? eg left, centre, right on 1 page ? Thanks very much in advance for your advice. As far as I know you need to split up the multi column work sheet over several worksheets. Start by selecting t...

how to hide an ActiveX control?

Printing a Booklet on 8.5 X 11
Sorry, gave wrong email address before. I am trying to print a booklet on 8.5" X 11" paper, landscaped & folded in half (5.5" X 8.5"). The only option I can find in MSPUB help is printing and 8.5 X 11 on 11 X 17 paper. Anyone have suggestions?? Thanks Rob ...

hiding rows
I have data in cells A7:DK394 which all have 0 in them until totals are added in other worksheets which then pullthrough. At the end of the week I have to Hide all rows from A7 to A394 that still have 0 in them as no totals have been added in other sheets so the customer has not posted with us. is there any way excell can recognise the cells that have no data against them and hide them automatically by pressing a button. or if they all start off hidden unhide as data is entered. Hopefully this makes sense many thanks for any help with this as again its to save me lots of...

Report Printing
Greetings, I would like to loop through a query printing a report based on the current record. Any ideas? Guessing as to what you mean, you could specify the criteria in the report's Record Source query, or you could use the Where condition of the OpenReport action. If more information is needed, you must supply more details. Jeff wrote: >Greetings, I would like to loop through a query printing a report based on >the current record. Any ideas? -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com On Fri, 30 Apr 2010 07:03:01 -0700, Jeff wrote: > Greetings, ...

print 2 worksheets on the same page side-by side
I am creating a template that has two worksheets, I need to print the worksheets on the same page side-by-side. The problem I am having with them on the same page is when I hide the rows with zero values on one side it hides the the numbers on the other side You have a response at your other thread. wil4d wrote: > > I am creating a template that has two worksheets, I need to print the > worksheets on the same page side-by-side. The problem I am having with them > on the same page is when I hide the rows with zero values on one side it > hides the the numbers on the other s...

Hiding rows with VBA
Hi all, In my sheet called "insertsheet I have this VBA: (thanks to some users of Google groups) Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) Const nMAX As Long = 10 Dim nRows As Long Application.ScreenUpdating = False With Me With .Range("B8") If Intersect(Target(1), .Cells) Is Nothing Then Exit Sub nRows = .Value End With .Range(.Cells(1, 5), .Cells(1, _ .Columns.Count)).EntireColumn.Hidden = True .Range(Cells(1, 5), .Cells(1, _ ...