Hide - show real player and windows media player

I need to put the Real Player and the Windows Media Player in the same
window. This two players have to stay in the same position. I have to use
them to view videos. If the video is in wmv format I need to activate the
Windows Media Player and if the video is in rm format the Real Player. How is
possible to hide one and show the other player? I've seen this kind of video
viewer but I can't understand how to do this.

Tell me too if this is the right place or if I have to post my question in
another forum.

Thanks
0
mark564 (750)
10/31/2005 10:16:02 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hi,

Dialogs as child windows can help. Prepare two dialog templates.
Each of them will contain one player. Then in the main window
(I assume it is a dialog window) you create two CDialog objects of
those two dialogs as child windows. Now, you can hide one by
ShowWindow(SW_HIDE) and show another one by ShowWindow(SW_SHOW).

--
======
Arman

"mark" wrote:

> I need to put the Real Player and the Windows Media Player in the same
> window. This two players have to stay in the same position. I have to use
> them to view videos. If the video is in wmv format I need to activate the
> Windows Media Player and if the video is in rm format the Real Player. How is
> possible to hide one and show the other player? I've seen this kind of video
> viewer but I can't understand how to do this.
>
> Tell me too if this is the right place or if I have to post my question in
> another forum.
>
> Thanks
0
armancho_x1 (249)

Relationships Window '11' ??
Okay I'm not finding this any where. Access 2003 Relationships Window, one of the relationships is 11 (eleven). What does that mean? Edit Relationships shows the exact same settings as 1 : 1. Rick Just a guess ... any chance the two tables are squeezed quite close together? What happens if you pull them a bit further apart from each other? Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Access MVP -- Disclaimer: This author may have received products and services mentioned in this post. Mention and/or description of a product or service herein does not constitute end...

Hiding "0" values in pivot table

Hiding formuals in cells question

Errors
I get the following problems in Outlook 2007 Professional new installation with Windows 7 ultimate O/S - 1) When I try to import a Personal folder from another .pst file of same Outlook 2007 version it gives me an error "The Messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists restart Outlook". This error never goes off even after restart. 2) Trying to add new Outlook data file through Data File Management after selecting type of storage for new outlook data file as Office Outlook Personal Folders file and selecting the specific .pst file it g...

hide my name

Publisher starts with Windows Installer always
I have a customer who installed MS Publisher 2000 as the local administrator. The local administrator can launch MS Publisher fine. But, when she logs in as her Domain Username, it continually starts by launching the Mini Windows Installer for Publisher and looks for DATA2 location. Even if she gives the DATA2 location and goes into Publisher THE NEXT time it does it all again....starts mini install and asks for DATA2. She points to it again and she can get to Publisher. This always happens. I'm perplexed because the administrator profile does not have this issue. I even ...

Hiding and Un-Hiding Data fields

How do I hide gaps in an Excel 2007 chart?

Portability to all versions of Windows
I am writing an VC++ 6, MFC app that uses standard listviews, dialogs, DaoRecordset connecting to an Access database and Crystal Reports. I know that 2000 and XP are very similar and portability should not be an issue, but what about 98 and ME? Are there any issues that would prevent the app runing under 98 and ME? William Gower wrote: > I am writing an VC++ 6, MFC app that uses standard listviews, dialogs, > DaoRecordset connecting to an Access database and Crystal Reports. I know > that 2000 and XP are very similar and portability should not be an issue, > but what about 98...

Hide images when Hiding Rows

Outlook 2000 and Windows XP
I recently purchased a PC running Windows XP. I installed my Microsoft Office 2000 software and set up Outlook including my e-mail accounts. On the "servers" tab I have added my password and checked "remember my password" however, EVERY TIME I send/receive I am promted for my password. If I'm not there to type it in, I get an error message and no mail. Is this a compatibility issue with XP and Outlook 2000? It's infuriating... any advice? Have you installed all of the SPs for Office? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group ...

Storage Groups In Windows SBS 2003 R2 Premium
As I have writen above, I have Windows SBS 2003R2 Premium and would like to make 2 storage groups and then an mailbox storage in the second storage in the exchange, but I get an error massage: "The Storage group already contains the maximum number of storage allowed" ID No. c1034a7a. How do I get around that problem? Is it possible to sent from multiple domains that is running on the Exchange?? I thank you for the help! FlashBang wrote: > As I have writen above, I have Windows SBS 2003R2 Premium and would > like to make 2 storage groups and then an mailbox storage in t...

Hiding a worksheet #3

Sort Window Size
My company recently upgraded to Windows7 and Office 2007. When I use the sort command in Excel, the size of the sort window increases with each use of the command. I have to grab the edge of the popup window and resize it in order to see the work sheet. Is this a known problem with this software combination, or an installation problem? -- EWJJET My office just upgraded to Office 2007 (still Windows XP) and I've got the same problem with the sort window growing. I'm sorry I don't have an answer for you - but perhaps you've found out what the issue is by now? I...

closing windows
Hi I'm using Office XP Pro under windows 2000. With multiple Excel (2002) windows open, clicking on the Close button closes all the windows while clicking on the close window button only closes that window. That seems reasonable, but in Word, clicking on the Close button only closes that wondow. Is there some setting to customise this? Thanks Brad I don't think so. Brad wrote: > > Hi > > I'm using Office XP Pro under windows 2000. With multiple > Excel (2002) windows open, clicking on the Close button > closes all the windows while clicking on the cl...

Access 97 can't resize database window

how to hide an ActiveX control?

Hiding plot Area

Resetting the window size & returning to the inbox
I just received Outlook Express at work and I have two queries. First, how do I change the size of the window to maximum when I open, forward, reply or send a message? The window size now is small and I always have to maximize it. Second, how do I make the system return to my inbox after opening an email? After reading an email and closing it my system automatically opens the next email, and I do not want that. Any help is appreciated! This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97-2003 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these ...

hiding rows
I have data in cells A7:DK394 which all have 0 in them until totals are added in other worksheets which then pullthrough. At the end of the week I have to Hide all rows from A7 to A394 that still have 0 in them as no totals have been added in other sheets so the customer has not posted with us. is there any way excell can recognise the cells that have no data against them and hide them automatically by pressing a button. or if they all start off hidden unhide as data is entered. Hopefully this makes sense many thanks for any help with this as again its to save me lots of...

Make Minimized windows stay on top
I have an MDI application with one main view which takes up the whole client area and several other views. I want the main view to be behind the other views at all times. I can make this happen most of the time by handling the WM_POSCHANGING message in the main view and keeping it at the bottom with SetWindowPos(&wndBottom, 0,0,0,0,SWP_NOSIZE | SWP_NOMOVE |SWP_NOACTIVATE). The problem is when one of the non main views is minimized it dissapears behind the main view. How can I make it stay on top even though it is minimized (like in Dev studio)?? Can someone at least point me in th...

Hiding rows with VBA
Hi all, In my sheet called "insertsheet I have this VBA: (thanks to some users of Google groups) Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) Const nMAX As Long = 10 Dim nRows As Long Application.ScreenUpdating = False With Me With .Range("B8") If Intersect(Target(1), .Cells) Is Nothing Then Exit Sub nRows = .Value End With .Range(.Cells(1, 5), .Cells(1, _ .Columns.Count)).EntireColumn.Hidden = True .Range(Cells(1, 5), .Cells(1, _ ...

Windows Vista x Exchange x Outlook
Hello I'm having a problem with Windows Vista with Outlook 2003 or 2007. When I try to setup the Outlook accounts the Exchange is recognized and the 'check name' function works, but when I try to start Outlook, I receive the follow error: "Your Microsoft Exchange Server is unavailable" [Retry] [Work Offline] [Cancel]. With POP and HTTP, Outlook works fine. Offline works fine too. With Windows XP works fine. In a paralel environment, it's worked. Because it, I think in a configuration in Exchange, correct permission related to Windows Vista or any protocol auth...

Outlook-hiding recipients addresses
How do you send a mailing to a distribution list without exposing their email addresses to the other recipients? Put the DL name in the BCC field and put your own address in the TO field. anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote: > How do you send a mailing to a distribution list without > exposing their email addresses to the other recipients? ...

Hide contacts
I must hide some contacts from GAL excepted for 2 user that must to see them and select to send email. If only 2 users need a Contact, why not have them create it in their Contacts folder? -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "MauroR" <MauroR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DAC0E2E9-7389-49F0-8736-3B9251DBB274@microsoft.com... >I must hide some contacts from GAL excepted for 2 user that must to see >them > and select to send email. Th...