Help deleting a page from CPropertySheet

I have a CPropertySheet derived class called CAddTenantSheet. The
following code creates the sheet fine.

CAddTenantSheet sheet;
CAddTenantPage1 m_page1;
CAddTenantPage2 m_page2;
sheet.AddPage(&m_page1);
sheet.AddPage(&m_page2);
sheet.SetWizardMode();
sheet.DoModal();

I would like to know how to delete m_page2 during the call to m_page1.
Once I get the code working, I will use it to delete sheets that
aren't needed, based on yes/no responses on earlier sheets.

At the moment, may OnInitDialog() function in CAddTenantPage1 is

BOOL CAddTenantPage1::OnInitDialog()
{
	CPropertyPage::OnInitDialog();
	((CPropertySheet*)GetParent())->SetWizardButtons(PSWIZB_NEXT);
        ((CPropertySheet*)GetParent())->RemovePage(1);
	return TRUE;
}

The first line hides the back button of the page, and this works fine.
However, the next line, RemovePage(1), causes a memory leak. Similiar
behaviour occurs if I override OnSetActive() instead of OnInitDialog()

If I change my original code to
CAddTenantSheet sheet;
CAddTenantPage1 m_page1;
CAddTenantPage2 m_page2;
sheet.AddPage(&m_page1);
sheet.AddPage(&m_page2);
sheet.RemovePage(1);
sheet.SetWizardMode();

(and don't override OnInitDialog of CAddTenantPage1), then only the
first sheet is displayed. However, I need to be able to dynamically
delete sheets.

Any ideas/comments ?

Regards

Patrick
0
p_rynhart (9)
12/17/2003 10:30:16 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

How about RemovePage...

--
Frank

"Patrick Rynhart" <p_rynhart@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I have a CPropertySheet derived class called CAddTenantSheet. The
> following code creates the sheet fine.
>
> CAddTenantSheet sheet;
> CAddTenantPage1 m_page1;
> CAddTenantPage2 m_page2;
> sheet.AddPage(&m_page1);
> sheet.AddPage(&m_page2);
> sheet.SetWizardMode();
> sheet.DoModal();
>
> I would like to know how to delete m_page2 during the call to m_page1.
> Once I get the code working, I will use it to delete sheets that
> aren't needed, based on yes/no responses on earlier sheets.
>
> At the moment, may OnInitDialog() function in CAddTenantPage1 is
>
> BOOL CAddTenantPage1::OnInitDialog()
> {
> CPropertyPage::OnInitDialog();
> ((CPropertySheet*)GetParent())->SetWizardButtons(PSWIZB_NEXT);
>         ((CPropertySheet*)GetParent())->RemovePage(1);
> return TRUE;
> }
>
> The first line hides the back button of the page, and this works fine.
> However, the next line, RemovePage(1), causes a memory leak. Similiar
> behaviour occurs if I override OnSetActive() instead of OnInitDialog()
>
> If I change my original code to
> CAddTenantSheet sheet;
> CAddTenantPage1 m_page1;
> CAddTenantPage2 m_page2;
> sheet.AddPage(&m_page1);
> sheet.AddPage(&m_page2);
> sheet.RemovePage(1);
> sheet.SetWizardMode();
>
> (and don't override OnInitDialog of CAddTenantPage1), then only the
> first sheet is displayed. However, I need to be able to dynamically
> delete sheets.
>
> Any ideas/comments ?
>
> Regards
>
> Patrick

Simple VBA Deletion of certain rows.
Good evening all. this seems so simple but I have tried searching Google, but to no avail. And so I do hope someone can help me here. I am simply looking for code to delete the rows that have Zero in Column C, a simple example as follows: Formats: A=Text, B=Text, C=Number A B C 1 Header Header Header 2 003 M080 85.26 3 005 M080 0.00 4 004 M076 25.25 5 002 M085 0.00 6 006 M564 0.00 7 001 K798 ...

sumifs help

Help !

Help with this thing

can deleted folders be re-stored?
Accidently deleted some important folders and I wanted to know if they could possibly be re-stored someway? HELP PLEASE!!! Did you empty your Deleted Items folder already? If not, there should be a + sign beside your Deleted Items Folder. Click it to locate your deleted folders. If not, try this: http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/restoredeleteditemsfromanoutlookpst.htm Good luck! "Lydia" <Lydia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8D0BBE54-1B33-4465-B984-E6C477367435@microsoft.com... > Accidently deleted some important folders and I wanted to k...

Help with Outlook Setup!!!

Excel Macro to delete rows
Hello, I have an excel Sheet in which I have a blank row below the cell which contains "<<<Mem>>>". I vave some random data and multiple such cells. Can I get some help with the excel macros for the same? Harsh Assuming "Mem" is in column E: Sub DeleteRowBelowMem() For i=cells(rows.count,5).end(xlup).row to 1 step -1 if cells(i,5).value="Mem" then rows(i+1).Delete Next End Sub Bob Umlas Excel MVP HTH "Harsh" <cooldreamz83@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1159983014.172239.234480@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... ...

Restart existing page numbers in each section
I have a document that I have broken into 8 sections. It's a quick reference guide. Each section describes a difference procedure. I already have the headers and footers set up the way I want them, but I would like to restart the page numbers at 1 in each section. The online help suggests using Insert | Page numbers, but that repalces my existing footers. How can I leave my footers as they but only restart the numbering? Can I automatically cause page numbering to restart at 1 in all sections, including ones I might add later? Insert | Page Numbers is one way to g...

exch 5.5 help

Deleting messages
I delete messages, and empty the "deleted items" folder, and the next time I open Windows Live Mail, those deleted messages are back!! It's really wierd! Does anyone know how I can permanently delete a message? Does anyone else have this problem? You haven't said whether the problem affects a POP3, IMAP or HTTP (Hotmail / MSN / Live) mail account. WLMail seems to take a long time to complete its internal processing. If it is an IMAP or HTTP account, this problem can occur, if you disconnect from the Internet or close WLMail, before the program has co...

Help with Formula Please 02-19-10

Need help in data copying.

help...help...help

deleting workbook
File>Open. Select the workbook and right-click>delete Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 21:56:01 -0700, saqib <saqib@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: ...

Macro Help

help me #2

Suzanne's Page Number Scheme
I posted an issue several weeks ago and got a response from Suzanne re getting each odd page numbered sequentially as 1,2,3,4...... and not numbering the even pages. The field was {=({page}+1)/2} Next thing to try, how can I get a PageRef field to recognize the page number created from this scheme rather that the global (not sure if this is the correct term) page number, which includes the title page (it is not numbered). Basicall the third page is numbered 1, the fifth page is numbered 2, etc So if I insert a PageRef field in the thirteenth page and refer to the fifth page,...

HelpProvider and HTML Help interaction

CString help

Your Help is Appreciated

bcc help

How can a control be deleted?
I copied a web page to an Excel spreadsheet. When I pasted the material, two drop down lists came with the paste. i kept everyhting I wnated but could not delete the controls. There must be a way to do this. Thanks, Bill Tasker Show the Control Toolbox toolbar. click the design mode icon select a combobox(?) and hit delete repeat as necessary Toggle out of design mode. Bill Tasker wrote: > > I copied a web page to an Excel spreadsheet. When I pasted the material, two > drop down lists came with the paste. i kept everyhting I wnated but could not > delete the controls. Ther...