Header of ListView

Hi,

I have a Listview control with some items within.
This ListView has 3 column A,B and C.

A item's are left-aligned. B and C ones are right-aligned.
this, only for items...
but for header i would like to have a different alignment than their
respective items.

for example : A, B and C header will be left-aligned

so graphically it should be like that :

A          | B          | C          |
--------------------------------------
Item A1          Item B1      Item C1
Item A2		 Item B2      Item C2

So how an i do it ?
Because when i modify HDITEM structure it's for the full column (header
+ columns items) :(

thanks for help.
Maileen

0
nospan (13)
6/27/2004 6:26:32 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Header of ListView
Hi, I have a Listview control with some items within. This ListView has 3 column A,B and C. A item's are left-aligned. B and C ones are right-aligned. this, only for items... but for header i would like to have a different alignment than their respective items. for example : A, B and C header will be left-aligned so graphically it should be like that : A | B | C | -------------------------------------- Item A1 Item B1 Item C1 Item A2 Item B2 Item C2 .... So how an i do it ? Because when i modify HDITEM structure it's for the full c...

HELP!! Header thats not a header
Hello All, I have a spreadsheet that when printed is 7 pages. I put a header that is from cells 1 to 6 and have set it in the page setup in the section sheets-print title - rows to repeat at top cells 1-6. This works perfect, every sheet when printed displays these rows at the top of the page. The problem is I don`t want this to print on the top of page 7. How can I make it so pages 1-6 the rows repeat on top and page 7 it doesn`t. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Kevin M You have to print in 2 batches, first the 1-6 pages, then remove this and print the 7th page...

Header
I am new to this Excel 2007 and don't know how to put a title where the lettered columns are. I need it to be centered across 4 columns. Thanks for the help Example 1. Put the word TITLE in cell 1. 2. Highlight cells A 1 to D 1 inclusive (your 4 columns). 3. On the Home tab in the Alignment group click on the Merge and Center button. The word TITLE will now be centred acros the said 4 columns. If my comment have helped please hit Yes. Thanks. "Belin" wrote: > I am new to this Excel 2007 and don't know how to put a title where the...

How do I change headers for all worksheets in a workbook?
.... without having to change the header on each worksheet individually. Try selecting all sheets and then changing the headers, all shoul change at the same time Pau -- Paul Sheppar ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Paul Sheppard's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2478 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=39467 Frank, I think you're referring to the custom header, in File - Page Setup. If all the page setup parameters (margins, rows to repeat, etc.) are to be the same...

Report header below page header
I want a report heading on the first page - but I would like it to be below the page header (so that my page header is identically positioned on all pages). Alternatively I want a part of my page header only displayed on the first page. How can this be made? -- Diane I expect you could create a new Group Header section on a constant like: =1 Display the header for this group. It will display only once and will be positioned below the first Page Header section. -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "DianePDavies" wrote: > I want a report headin...

Date in Headers and Footers
In Excel Office XP, how can I change the default date in a header and footer? The "&[Date]" command defaults to mm/dd/yyyy. I would like something else. Hi AFAIK this would require VBA. Would this be a feasible way for you? >-----Original Message----- >In Excel Office XP, how can I change the default date in >a header and footer? The "&[Date]" command defaults to >mm/dd/yyyy. I would like something else. >. > Thanks for your help, Frank, but since it take the Virtual Basketball Association ( :) ), I'll pass. If Microsoft isn...

Header is covered up
I imported a word document into Pub 2003. I let Publisher create the textboxes. This is a large patient handbook that we want to put into Publisher. Lots of the textboxes cover up the Header and some do not. Does this mean I will have to resize every textbox or is there another way? Is the header from Word too? Publisher does not support headers. If you are importing from Word you have no control on how Publisher places the text. If you copy/paste you can set your margin to below the Header. You will have to design the header in Publisher manually. Create your first text box, pas...

Lookup Values, etracting Row header and column header.
Hi all, I have a dat matrix having 100 rows and 100 columns. The data is dynamic and keeps changing. 3500 3550 3600 3650 3700 3550 - - - - 3600 - - - - 3650 - - - - 3700 - - - - 3750 - - - - 3800 - 20 - - 3850 - - - - 3900 - - - 15 For eg: the data in row 3800 and column 3600 shows a value of 20. Is there any function by which i can extract any positive values in the data matrix such that it gives a summary in another worksheet: # Row Column Value 1 3800 3600 20 2 3900 3700 15 Note: th...

PO will not close
I have a PO that I cannot close. It appears that in the POP10300 table the receipt transaction header is corrupted. Several of the columns are empty, but the line detail is there in the POP10310 table. I think because the line detail is there the GP will not allow me to close or cancel the PO. I have run checklinks against it as well as the purchasing reconcile and it doesn't seem to clean up. Any suggestions? JR, But, have you posted the receipt? If not, why don't you remove the receipt, re-enter, and post? After doing this, you should be able to close the PO. Best regar...

Filtering on Header content
Hello, I'm interested in knowing if Outlook Express & Outlook 2002 can filter received messages based upon "Header content". Example: X-Is-Spam-Level:***** I was able to setup the rule with Outlook 2002, although it hasn't worked for me(does it only work for specific modes). I haven't been able to determine where to add the filter rules for the "Header content" with Outlook Express. With Eudora only the "Sponsored or Paid" mode offer the ability to filter received messages based upon content of message "Header information". Thanks ev...

My report header shows in design view but not print preview
I have a report header in a report that prompts for info and omits some information in the detail section if the data is zero or null. While the report header shows up in the design view; it doesn't show in the print preview mode. Any suggestions? -- Thanks, Karen "Karen" <Karen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:991881A0-921F-47A7-B1B2-6B180111081B@microsoft.com... >I have a report header in a report that prompts for info and omits some > information in the detail section if the data is zero or null. > > While the report header shows up i...

Grey Header Line
I have received an email in Outlook 2002 that the font is a light grey in color in the header. I'm sure it indicates something - I just can't find the explanation anywhere. The curiosity level is high. Thanks in advance, MoonDogii Could it be an expired email item? "MoonDogii" <bmohney@REMOVECAPSclayburngroup.com> wrote in message news:unwuB7kWGHA.5012@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... >I have received an email in Outlook 2002 that the font is a light grey in >color in the header. I'm sure it indicates something - I just can't find >the explanation ...

why are my column headers numbers instead of letters?
It seems like overnight my spreadsheets changed from having letters as column headers to having numbers. I'm sure it's something I've done wrong...can anyone help me? Hi, Go to excel options and uncheck R1C1 reference style in excel 2007 is under formulas "tbecks" wrote: > It seems like overnight my spreadsheets changed from having letters as column > headers to having numbers. I'm sure it's something I've done wrong...can > anyone help me? Tools -> Options -> General Tab -> Uncheck R1C1 for XL2003 and earlier. -- HT...

Changing font of CListCtrl's header
Hi All, I have a CListCtrl instance. I can get the pointter to the CHeaderCtrl of the CListCtrl using GetHeaderCtrl(). My requirement is to change the font of the header items.How do I do that? Any clues/suggestions are heartfully appreciated. Regards, Vinodh Kumar P I think simple subclassing the headercontrol and changing its font should do. See if the following helps you: http://www.codeguru.com/listview/HeaderCtrlEx.shtml -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Vinodh Kumar" <thecomdeveloper@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:bdr48r$6im$1@news.m...

Formatting a Header
Is there a way in which to format a custom header - I would like to include the title of the tab in the center section as well as the date - but the date to be formatted as Month - Year. Ex. if 01/14/04 = January 2004. Thanks in advance for your assistance. to be a lot more specific- we are trying to "automate" it Currently we have &[Date] function and we are trying to format the results to MMMM-YYYY. Thanks CC >-----Original Message----- >Is there a way in which to format a custom header - I >would like to include the title of the tab in the center >sec...

Sort with header rows
Using Excel 2000 I have a table to sort, but the top three rows are all header rows. This prevents me from using the Data | Sort option because the "header row" option only eliminates the first row from the sort. All I know to do is select all the rows in the table that need to be sorted and then use the Data | Sort option and check the "no header row" box. This gets cumbersome when there are hundreds of rows in the table to include in the sort and only three rows in the table to exclude from the sort. Any ideas? Bonnie, Add in an empty column into your data and ta...

How do I print the 1st column as a row header in each page?
This is a simple question that I could not format correctly in order to get an answer from the Help file. Duh...would someone please point me to the proper Help topic? Thank-you! Found it! File/Page Setup/Sheet/columns to repeat on left...Thanks! "Lighthouse1" wrote: > This is a simple question that I could not format correctly in order to get > an answer from the Help file. Duh...would someone please point me to the > proper Help topic? Thank-you! Do you want to print the first ROW at the top of each page? File | PageSetUp ; open Sheet tab and set Rows to Repe...

Headers vs details
I just bought a new Dell Computer Studio XPS 8100 with Windows 7 Home Premium Operating System and then installed Office Professional 2007. I have, over the years, created hundreds of Reports, but..... In the Page Headers row there are two columns, in particular - a "Deposit" Header and a "Amount Paid" Header. In the Detail row, the detail boxes are switched - the first detail box contains the "Amount Paid" information, then the next box contains the "Deposit" information. In other words, Under the Deposit Header the Amount Paid informati...

Headers and Footers
Hi everyone, i'm having a bit of trouble with a template in that when i delete a line of text in the body of the document, the header disappears as well?! Does anyone have any ideas how i might solve this? Cheers Jess -- Jessica Ford Press Alt+F9 to display field codes; I suspect you'll find a REF or StyleRef code in the header. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Jessica Ford" <Jessica.Ford.5d1d935@wordbanter.com> wrote in message news:Jessica.Ford.5d1d935@...

Header
Hi, On page setup, Header/Footer tag we have "custom header" that includes: let section, center section, right section. four line are printed in the "right section" the alignment is right justified Is there a way to make it centered. Khalil I think the closest you can do (and it's ugly) is to add a bunch of spaces to the far right. And then add alt-0160 (non-breaking space in HTML) as the final character of each line. And it may not look too pretty! Khalil Handal wrote: > > Hi, > On page setup, Header/Footer tag we have "custom header" that...

Outlook 2003: How to view full headers?
Hello. How does one view an email's headers. Thanks! Right click on item in folder and select Options. Internet Headers should be at the bottom of the dialog. -- Neo [MVP Outlook] Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to this account will be deleted w/out reading. "mailmover" <not@home.com> wrote in message news:Xns942D307DFE903378fgfu854fjh@140.99.99.130... > Hello. > > How does one view an email's headers. > > Thanks! > Alternatively, you can open the email. Go to 'View' within the email, and select 'Options.' Same exa...

Is it possible to repeat a header row at the top of each Excel pag
Is it possible to repeat a header row at the top of each Excel page when printing? yes, file / page setup / sheet tab - rows to repeat at top (then click on the row numbers you want to repeat on every page) when viewing? click underneath your header row(s) and choose window / freeze panes (to undo choose window / unfreeze panes) Cheers julieD "Pete" <Pete@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7F36B5A3-62EC-48DC-9658-7AC1B1582283@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to repeat a header row at the top of each Excel page ...

Excel Headers #2
Can I set up more than one header / footer in excel. I don't want the header to appear on all pages, just a few select ones. And on some pages, I want different headers, or footers. Regards, JH -- Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com Each sheet in the workbook can have it's own individual header/footer. jack@hollingsworth.net wrote: > Can I set up more than one header / footer in excel. > I don't want the header to appear on all pages, just a few select ones. And > on some pages, I want different headers, or footers. > > Regards, &...

Remove SMTPSVC version in mail header (header not banner)
Is it possible to remove/modify the SMTPSVC version in mail header (not banner) ? Exemple : Original header: Received: from [192.168.X.X] ([192.168.X.X]) by winserv2003 with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.0); Wed, 23 Feb 2005 15:47:51 +0100 Modified header: Received: from [192.168.X.X] ([192.168.X.X]) by winserv2003 with Microsoft; Wed, 23 Feb 2005 15:47:51 +0100 Regards Alfred On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 03:24:01 -0700, Alfred <Alfred@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > >Is it possible to remove/modify the SMTPSVC version in mail header (not >banner) ? > >Exemple : ...

How do I reference Cell information in my Headers?
I am setting up worksheets for my office that will help us to increase productivity. One of the essential pieces of information needed on each sheet is the project number and name. If I create a chart, how do I get the headers for the chart to reference the project number and name from another sheet? The Chart is located on it's own sheet. If i am not mistaken, you cannot reference it in the header. what yo can do is at the top of your chart reference the project name, number etc. then you can have that line print at the top of each page -- tkapla --------------------------------...