graph control needed

hi

i want a graph control to draw a linear and smooth graph.I am using
MFC.
any kind of guidance is appreciated....

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

check this: http://www.codeproject.com/miscctrl/mschartvc.asp

regards,
Jayender.

quickdeveloper wrote:

> hi
>
> i want a graph control to draw a linear and smooth graph.I am using
> MFC.
> any kind of guidance is appreciated....

This one might be interesting to you as well:

http://www.codeguru.com/cpp/cpp/cpp_mfc/general/article.php/c8535/

Tom

"quickdeveloper" <nvamshikrishna@gmail.com> wrote in message
> hi
>
> i want a graph control to draw a linear and smooth graph.I am using
> MFC.
> any kind of guidance is appreciated....

0
tserface (3860)

Combo box help needed
I have created a combo box on a data entry form (DataForm) that references another table (LUT_Table) in the same database to populate the list. When I select a name from the list, I want to populate two fields from the referenced table (LUT_Table) into the table (TargetTable) linked to the form. How can I do this? TargetTable fields: ID (Linked field in Access) Name LUT_Table fields: ID (Linked field in Access) Name The record source for DataForm is TargetTable. TargetTable Combo list on DataForm references LUT_Table and populates TargetTable.ID with selected LUT_Table.ID How can I also p...

Make lines on a graph appear with a button
All, I need to create a graph with 40 or so lines graphed but only one up o the graph at a time with the use of buttons. I would really appreciat a hand, I am very new to this level of Excel. Thanks -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Select all the data, and create a line chart Select a cell in the table Choose Data>Filter>AutoFilter From the dropdown list in one of the heading cells, select an item The chart will display the data for that item geistritter < wrote: > I need to create a graph with 40 or so lines graphed but only one up on > the graph at a tim...

Need One Consistent Look
I want to create a whole set of business items (biz cards, letterhead, invoice, etc.). I have chosen a pattern from the Master Set, selected the font and color scheme, and filled in personal info (address, etc.). I created the business card. I would now like to choose Letterhead and have the design and info filled in already. Same with Invoice, etc. However, when I choose the new template, I can't figure out how to transfer that info to letterhead, etc. I thought it would do it automatically. I used Publisher to create some docs before and now all that old info is coming into the...

XY scatter graph
How do I attach dates to data points when the x&y values are not dates? Hi, One way is to use Rob Bobey's free addin, Chart Labeler. http://www.appspro.com/Utilities/ChartLabeler.htm Cheers Andy gps tech wrote: > How do I attach dates to data points when the x&y values are not dates? -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info ...

Can not send out email in outlook, need help.
"Leslie Wheat" <Leslie Wheat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:42D12A33-C09A-4D44-AA29-514822608F29@microsoft.com... >Nothing PLEASE write your question in the body of the post and provide at least a MODICUM of information. You have failed to provide anything in the way of details. Have a look here: http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm ...

Prediction Graphs
How do i make a graph predict the next value from 3 tables with info eg Table 1 has 5$ profit Table 2 has 3$ profit Table 3 has 8$ Profit how do i make a graph which predicts the next set of values from these values? -- peabushmartin ------------------------------------------------------------------------ peabushmartin's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=27399 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=469414 The mechanics of getting a chart to predict future values is easy. Chart your data in the desi...

HELP!!! Control Panel->Mail-> ?
I'm running microsoft outlook 2000. I am not able to setup an outlook profile. I've tried Control panel -> Mail -> but I'm directed to setup an internet connection wizard. I don't see a profiles button. Help! You are probably running Outlook in Internet Mail Only mode. Only Corporate or Workgroup uses profiles. Do you need CW mode? If not, IMO is usually best for home users. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account wi...

Need idea on what could be wrong
First of all sorry for posting on multiple groups but i need to know what's wrong with my program more ideas and inputs the better. I have a gui in windows that connects to a server on a linux machine. This client / server are doing vo-ip. So its software phone basically. When i get a call from the server i start to do voice exchage between client and server. When i receive voice from the hardware on the client side (windows) i am also recording a file for sound quality check. Which checks out just fine, good quality. Now when i send the voice data to the server i am encoding it in the...

Graph within a graph
I am looking to have a pie chart show general information and then have another pie chart show a section of the origional in greater detail. Is this possible? Have you tried using a Pie in Pie chart? "Jen Kulak" wrote: > I am looking to have a pie chart show general information and then have > another pie chart show a section of the origional in greater detail. Is this > possible? That is what I am trying to figure out how to do. I know where the option is, but for some reason I cannot figure out how to enter the data correctly. "Barb R." wrote: &g...

Need to remove Outlook 2003 add-in
I have just uninstalled McAfee AntiVirus. Everytime I run Outlook 2003, I get a message saying that the add- in "...mcafee.com\vso\outscan.dll" cannot be installed or loaded. I cannot seem to get rid of it. How do I get rid of it? Please reply directly to me as I don't check this forum often. Regards, Lawrence On 20 Apr 2004 16:00, <llsu@hotmail.com> wrote: >I have just uninstalled McAfee AntiVirus. Everytime I run Outlook 2003, >I get a message saying that the add- in "...mcafee.com\vso\outscan.dll" >cannot be installed or loaded. I cannot seem...

Excel 2007
One of the features that I have often used in previous versions of Excel is having a control (e.g., a spin button) in a chart. Obviously, the control would be linked to the spreadsheet from which the chart gets its data. I cannot get this to work in Excel 2007. I am using the B2TR. When I try to put the control on the chart, I get a status bar message that says to click and drag, but nothing happens. Have they eliminated this functionality? I really hope not, since this is very valuable for presentations in my finance classes. Thanks Tim - I didn't test this very thoroughly. I do...

sales graphs
How can I create a graph that would show sales/dept on the Y axis and years or months on the X axis? use a pivot chart/table in excel. You must create a datasource forst. "irene" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:260801c5113c$6dd4a6d0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > How can I create a graph that would show sales/dept on > the Y axis and years or months on the X axis? ...

Resizing Graphs
I have problems with Excel when there are tons of graphs i hve to create with all the graphs being on one page. Having to resize all of them when they are all ALREADY different sizes is a pain. I know how to hold down the control key and select them and resize them all at once, but some or still larger than others unless i resize them individually. Is there a way to make them all the same height adn width some how? or is this just a dream? Must i resize all of them individually? I personally use an add-in (.xla) which includes the following code (you can pick up the size of a chart with ctrl...

How to add a custom control on CPropertyPage
I'm unable to add a custom control on a property page. Are there any restrictions? procedure to add a custom control? vijay, There should not be any restrictions. What kind of custom controls are you trying to add? Johan Rosengren Abstrakt Mekanik AB "vijay" <vijay@discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de news:7F9E0B3D-426A-4494-8EA7-60027901D290@microsoft.com... > I'm unable to add a custom control on a property page. Are there any > restrictions? procedure to add a custom control? > ...

Installing Outlook Trusted Code Control
I have Outlook Pro 2003. Can I install the Outlook Trusted Code Control so I have access to Outlook Security Template? Currenty I am unable to find the Hashctl.dll file to install and register the Trusted Code Control. Maybe I am doing something wrong. .. Help appreciated. Bill ...

Creating a Line graph
I have data that I want to put in a simple line graph: The data is A B 23 200 87 500 I mark the 6 cells, select insert chart / line and get a chart with both A and B labels on the x axis. I go to "select data source" and try "switch row/column" and get A and B as series names in the legend. How do I get the label A and the values 23 and 87 on the x axis, and label B and values 200 and 500 on the y axis please? (Congratulations Microsoft for making something that was so easy and powerful in Excel 2003 an absolutely primitive disgrace...

I'm about to blow my brains out (but I need MFC help first)
Sorry for the melodramatic subject line, but I'm at that stage where I'm teetering on the brink of insanity trying to solve what should be the simplest of problems. (Mabye that's why it's so frustrating.) I'm working on an embedded app where all data must be entered by touching a field and using an on-screen keypad. I originally subclassed CEdit to create CMonetEdit but drawing in a subclassed CEdit proved more trouble than it was worth. So I switched to subclassing CStatic and created the controls with SS_NOTIFY. My desired behavior is that the user touches (LBUTTONDO...

controls
if you want to use controls on an object, click on the appropriate control, then click on the "detail" section of the object (queries, forms, reports, macros, modules) Note; you cann'ot do it with tables. Most things an access can only be doen with queries, forms, reports, macros, and modules. Pay attention to this features and don't get dissapointed with things that dont' w rok the way you think it shoold. Steve, I'm sorry but your message doesn't make any sense. You don't understand how to use access. What the hell are you doing here. Your not a ...

Mail missing in Control Panel
I recently installed Microsoft Office 2007. I am now getting my mail through Outlook 2007 instead of Outlook Express 6. I want to create an e-mail profile for my wife. Help states that once Outlook has been loaded and used, a Mail icon will appear in the Control Panel, and that is where I need to go to see profiles and create a new POP3 account. Mail is not in my Control Panel (Win XP Home). Do you know what am doing wrong, or have not done correctly? Thanks for your assistance. -- Froghair in Jax If you're using the Category View for the Control Panel, the Mail applet is under t...

Graphs on Forms
I am having a problem getting a graph to display the variables along the right axes. The graph sits on a form which is linked to a parent query. The graph's information comes from a separate crosstab query that is linked to the form via fields from the parent query. The graph fields are day (horizontal axis), race time (Y-axis) and race distance (series field). Unfortunately MS Graph automatically plots the day field as series and the race distance on the X-axis despite the fact that in the crosstab query, I have assigned 'day' as a column heading, 'race distance' as ...

you need cash

Painting a gradient in control
How would I get a GradientFill to draw under all the items of a list control (i.e. behave like a background), instead of overwriting whatever exists in the control, and then being over written again by clicking on an item??! Thanks in advance, Martin ...

joining data points on graph
I am merging two graphs and one has 23 data points, the other has 9. The category axis will have 23 data points but the 9 points are spread out, i.e. they may be at points 1, 3, 7, 15 etc of the 23-point scale. At the moment the graph will only join points that are beside each other; how do I get them to connect to the points that have spaces between them? minihana wrote on Fri, 10 Feb 2006 11:29:04 -0800: m> I am merging two graphs and one has 23 data points, the m> other has 9. The category axis will have 23 data points but m> the 9 points are spread out, i.e. they may be...

Does exchange control reminders in Outlook?
Greetings. Our network uses Exchange 2003 on a Windows 2000 Server server to administer the company e-mail. We used to use PST files in Outlook 97 to manage the e-mail for users but now we use Outlook 97 and Exchange Mailboxes. One of my users is noting that reminders in Outlook 97 notify him when they're suppose to for all events, but some things he postpones for many weeks for various reasons. Some items have since quit reminding him, even though they are still in his calendar. He has done this for years, and though he probably should change this practice of his, he recalls that rem...

How can I control the order of boot seqence
I have a (sticky-note like) program that loads at startup and stays in the system tray. It loads just fine if it loads early in the boot sequence, but if it loads toward the end, it leaves its tab in the task bar. The only way to get rid of this is to right click the icon in the systray, choose about (which opens a box with the version number) and click the OK on that box. I know this isn't really a big problem, but just annoying. Is there any way that I can control the order of the boot sequence without resorting to third party software? I'm running XP Pro SP2 with ...