Get Physical Path of Site Root Directory

Hi
i wanted to know that given a site name that exists on my system using IIS,
how can i get the physical path of its www directory using VC++. Also how to
do so if i dont have the name of the site rather its index number e.g
'12'..(I'm talking about the number that is appended with W3SVC folder
name).

Thanx and regards

Usman Jamil

0
usman (72)
7/31/2003 5:36:49 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

A Crystal Beginner

My windows giveth xml and it taketh away! Include path!
I wrote a screensaver, via Visual Studio 2003 in C# and I decided a wiser choice for me was to use an xml file to save my configs. Btw: I wonder if this is why every bit of documentation I've found for saving configuration info in an xml file speak of only doing this for web programming in fact, I get the impression that they have been slipped a mickey that made them forget that there are programs out there that are not web based, but I digress ... I could have done a regular config files be just a regular text file, but I figured, I might as well do it with xml like everyone else ...

Windows 2008 and long paths
Hi! The Vista shell has some support for paths longer than MAX_PATH (260 chars): http://blogs.msdn.com/michkap/archive/2006/12/13/1275292.aspx Does the 2008 shell have the same (or better) support? Kind regards, Thomas ...

Get paid while you get online!!

news about the MBS community site
Hi everyone, Michelle and Joel here from the Business Solutions Community site (http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/Community/Default.aspx). For those of you who haven't met us online yet, Joel manages the Web site, and Michelle edits it. Some of you have written to us this past week to ask when we'll be refreshing the site. No doubt you've noticed that the site has fallen out of date during the past few days. Here's what has been happening: We've been having some technical difficulties with publishing new pages and content to the site this week. Our deve...

Spreadsheet getting corrupted

How do I get??

Get notified when Out of Office is on

Getting Control ID in Active X control

Get photos from a camera

how to get the pointer variable address from a dll
hi all, I have a DLL which has a output parameter LPVOID, A application calls this DLL function, the Dll responsibility is to assign a valid pointer to the lpBuffer, Till here it is OK, but once it returns to the Application this lpBuffer becomes NULL. Prototype, __declspec(dllexport) BOOL TRSTMonGetStatus(LPVOID lpBuffer) Please let me know what to do, I am stuck in this. try this __declspec(dllexport) BOOL TRSTMonGetStatus(LPVOID &lpBuffer) AliR. <karunyalakshmi@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1182179607.989434.318540@x35g2000prf.googlegroups.com... > > hi a...

How do I get my best friend back?
I NEED TO KNOW "monsterboy16" <monsterboy16@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7918DF09-EB34-46E4-852E-8DAAC3FFF45F@microsoft.com... > I NEED TO KNOW Easy. Just lift the lid on your toilet seat and whistle. Dipshit! -- "Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." Pretend that you're in a coma and unable to communicate in any way (such as posting messages in newsgroups). "monsterboy16" <monsterboy16@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news...

Why do I get this?
IMCEAEX-_O=ABC_OU=CN121_CN=RECIPIENTS_CN=USER1@companyABC.com <-- why am I getting this as the FROM field from a recently upgrade user to Exchange 2003? ...

Excel Data List Gets "Stuck" -- Help
This has now happened for the second time. I have a "data list" that is around 1800 rows in size. Somcetimes, after I've filtered the data to show just a small number of rows, it gets "stuck." I I am no longer able to expand the list to show all the rows. I've gone in to all the columns and chosen "All" for all the columns and it still does not work. I know I can highight the entire list and tell it to remove the list and recreate the list, but that's a pain, and I lose some formatting. Can anyone help me? -- slobizman -----------------------...

how do you get umlauts?
I've changed the language to German but how do I get umlauts helen <helen@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I've changed the language to German but how do I get umlauts a) Change your keyboard layout to German in Regional Settings. The umlauted letters are then where ', ;, and [ are on a standard UK keyboard (uncertain about USA) (� is where - is) or b) Use Insert > Symbol or c) Memorise the character codes. To get � for example, hold down Alt and tap 0252 on your numeric keypad, then release Alt. 0223 is �, 0246 is �, and 0228 is ...

saving as a web site
I have an excel worksheet that fits neatly on the screen. I would like to publish this for the intranet site, however when I save it as an HTML document the font & cells increase in size and the page does not fit on the screen. I've reset the used range and saved the file but it does not reduce the font of the text on the HTML page. How can I maintain the original size of the worksheet when publishing to HTML? ....so that it fits on the screen? help? alex ...