Generating HTML

Is there ant way to include the Internet Explorer component in a MFC .exe
project and somehow generate HTML.
Maybe first generate XML and then using XSLT templates to generate HTML. For
any solutions i'de be very thankfull.

Regards,
Mystique

0
misic (56)
6/21/2005 11:05:07 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Yaa

>>Is there ant way to include the Internet Explorer component in a MFC .exe project

 You can use CHtmlView class to use Internet Explorer in your MFC
application.

>> Maybe first generate XML and then using XSLT templates to generate HTML.

You can use MSXML to create XML document. MSXML has many interfaces
that you could use for creating XML document. In order to apply XSL on
XML use
interface IXMLDOMDocument of MSXML, It has some methods like
1: raw_load - loads XML ( you can load XSL as well)
2: raw_transformNode - this method converts XML document into HTML by
applying stylesheet and returns you a buffer that cotains generated
HTML code.

I think it would be suffice for you.

Regards
Ajay Sonawane
Webtech Developers Pvt. Ltd,Pune

Dynamically generating email as html from a template
Would anyone know of an article/information detailing the creation of templates in word that can be used to create word documents by merging data to be saved as html to be included as the body of an email in outlook. .... or another method of dynamically creating emails in outlook based on a template. Thanx for the Advice Have you looked at Word's mail merge feature? That's exactly what it = does. See http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/startletter.htm=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Us...

ExcelReport
Please access http://www.ljzsoft.com ExcelReport is a report generator to generate reports in Microsoft Excel format. If you know how to use Excel and write SQL statements, you can use ExcelReport to create all kinds of reports as you need. Furthermore, with one time configuration, you can easily build periodic reports such as daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports. ...

Preventive Maintenance, multiple call generation 1 generate to pr.
need to be able to have preventive maintenance generate a call for each day in a month when running the generate routine. Rather than having to create each one individually. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/...

PROVEN SYSTEM TO GENERATE CASH
Hi friends, I think it be a very promising program .... the great thing about it is they market it for you! Easy, once you join all of this happens without you lifting a finger! You automatically received your replicated Unique URL (personal web site) You automatically have 150,000+ emails sent to promote your web site You automatically have people (just like you) visit your web site You automatically have welcome emails sent to your new prospects You automatically have 10 days of follow-up (drip) emails sent to your new prospects The System automatically processes the new member when they...

vs2005 xsd.exe: Can it generate different files?
Is there an option to get the vs2005 xsd.exe tool to generate seperate files for each class that it generates? It would be much easier from a maintenance standpoint than one big giant file for my classes. Thanks for any help Matt MattBell wrote: > Is there an option to get the vs2005 xsd.exe tool to generate seperate files > for each class that it generates? I had a look at the output of xsd.exe /help but there is no option/setting mentioned. -- Martin Honnen --- MVP XML http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/ ...

to generate only table names but not their schema in the database
My replication on multiple servers failed. So i want to know which articles are published from the daabase. i wish to generate only articles that are there in the database, but not their schema or column names. how to do this through ms visio ...

Auto-generate product ID
Is there a way to auto-generate product ID? Or is there any third party addons that does that? Better yet would be a way to auto-generate a barcode for each item "Raymond" <Raymond@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F1EF7ACB-8D15-4527-A8C7-53C9F8FD6906@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to auto-generate product ID? Or is there any third party > addons that does that? Raymond, We offer AutoGen for this purpose. Barcode 128A is the default for new item adds. For more information contact your RMS reseller or visit: http://www.digitalretailer.com/rmsaddin...

Auto Generate Serial Numbers for Bill of Materials
Hi! We have a partner in Australia who has some issues with the Serial Number Masks for Finished Goods in Inventory. Currently Bill of Materials functions this way: If the customer creates 20 finished products which tracks Serial Numbers. The user has to manually enter the 20 serial numbers into Assembly Entry. Even though the Finished product has been setup with a Serial Mask, there is no option to Auto Generate Serial Numbers. He would like to suggest that there should be an auto generate serial number function also for the finished goods in Bill of Materials. Thanks, ---------...

HTML email not displaying after move mailbox from 5.5 to 2003
Hi all, We have 2 Exchange servers, one running 2003 SP 2 and one running 5.5 SP 4. There are a handful of users still on the 5.5 server, and I finally decided to move them over to 2003, where most of our users are and have been for at least a year. After doing a move mailbox, the user can log into their mailbox on the 2003 machine as expected. However some HTML emails do not appear in HTML format. Here is the odd part. If I enable "Archive all messages sent or received by mailboxes on this store" the emails sent to the archive mailbox display correctly in HTML - while the s...

how to generate a range of number
Howdy folks, I would like to know how to generate a range of number (for example: 10000 to 19999) in excel without typing them in each number into each cell one by one. Your help would boot up my business significantly. Gracias, Vito Corleone, President Check out the Edit|Fill, Series options. If you want the numbers to go down a column, make sure you click the Columns choice. tj "Vito Corleone" wrote: > Howdy folks, > > I would like to know how to generate a range of number > (for example: 10000 to 19999) in excel without typing them > in each number int...

Using Word as Editor disables HTML form functionality in signature?
Hi wrote an HTML signature that includes an HTML form (a submit box t go to msn.com for search). It looks like when I check "use word 200 as my editor in outlook" it adds a lot of junk html and removes th HTML form tag. Does anyone know of any workaround for this? It looks like word adds i the junk html on the fly as you write the email. Thanks, S Here's my signature code: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD><TITLE>Simon Dang MSN Search Search M</TITLE> <META http-equiv=Content-Language con...

File-list generated from folder including attributes
Hey guys My macro generates a file-name list with accordingly attributes as "size", "Accessed date". My problem is to expand this Explorer-information with attributes: "Author" and "Owner". I dont know/cantv find the code...... maybe file.author or something????+ Here is my macro: Sub SelectFiles(ByVal sPath) '----------------------------------------------------------------------- Dim fldr As Object Dim Folder As Object Dim file As Object Dim Files As Object Set Folder = FSO.GetFolder(sPath) Set Files = Folder.Files...

Newly Mailbox not being generated
I am running Windows 2003 and Exchange 2003 I have created new users and selected to create a mailbox and they don't show. I have created mailboxes by using the exchange task wizard and still the same thing. I have update the "Recipient Update Service" and Recipient Policies and still no luck. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thank You Terry How are you determining that the mailboxes are not being created? Are you looking under the Mailbox Store->Mailboxes in the Exchange System Manager? The mailbox will not show up there until it is initialized (the user logs ...

Eingebundene Bilder in Outlook-HTML-Mail / embedded graphics in HTML
Hallo, hier mal eine vollst�ndige L�sung zum Versenden einer HTML-Mail mit eingebundenen Bildern aus Outlook 2000. Die L�sungsans�tze sind aus verschiedenen NG's. Es ist kein CDO-Verweis notwendig! VBA-Code in MS-Access 2000 Here a complete solution for sending a HTML mail with embedded graphics via Outlook 2000. The methods of solution are from different NG's. You don't need the CDO reference! VBA-Code with MS-Access 2000 '--- Start of Code --- Public Function sendOLEmbeddedHTMLGraphic(strSendTo As String, _ Optional strSendCC As Va...

class generated from XSD.exe will not generate XML?
Using this command line to run XSD.exe xsd /c /o:outputDir input.xsd /f on the following XSD <?xml version="1.0"?> <schema xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:dino="http://example.com/test" targetNamespace="http://example.com/test" elementFormDefault="qualified"> <element name="dinosaurs"> <complexType> <attribute name="version" type="decimal" fixed="1.0" /> <attribute name="source" type="normalizedString" /> <attribute ...

Generating Multiple Choice Tests
I currently use Access 2003 to create tests. I am looking to use a grouping and random sampling method to improve efficiency. In as much that I use access to create tests now, is VBA an appropriate platform for randomizing and group sampling or should I go to an independent language. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. -- mhm karst, ******UNTESTED... Something like... SELECT TOP 1 Rnd([TestID]) AS Expr1, TestText FROM tblTests ORDER BY Rnd([TestID]) -- Gina Whipp 2010 Microsoft MVP (Access) "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, inform...

Thumbnails not generating
Ok so here is my story: I have tons of videos on my laptop (vista Home premium 64-bit) pretty much all of them are avi and they all had thumbnails One day i went on a program deleting rampage to delete useless and old programs, and after that the videos still had thumbnails. A few days after that i got a folder full of videos from a friend (avi also) but they had no thumbnails, in attempts to generate them from internet forums i checked the option to hide thumbnails and then unchecked it again. My old thumbnails dissapeared and did not come back... its very annoying have so many vid...

Generate a Calendar Reminder
Is it possible for Microsoft Access to Generate a Calendar Reminder in Microsoft Outlook? I have a database that the users put a date into a form for a process to return to the standard. I would like to have a calendar reminder in Microsoft Outlook be generated from that date. Is this possible? Thanks Sure, have a look at: http://www.datastrat.com/Download/OutlookForms2K.zip -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com "patientgrow" <patientgrow@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8C77CA52-928C-4F...

Unique Random Number Generator
I need either a VB Macro or an Excel formula (Array formulas OK) that can generate 5 unique random integers from 1 to x (as long as x>5). I have seen answers that include links, but I cannot access most sites due to blocked access. Hi, This will put unique random numbers in a1 - A5 Sub Sonic() Dim FillRange As Range TopVal = Int(InputBox("Enter maximum value")) Set FillRange = Range("A1:A5") For Each c In FillRange Do c.Value = Int((TopVal * Rnd) + 1) Loop Until WorksheetFunction.CountIf(FillRange, c.Value) < 2 Next End Sub Mike "...

Reading HTML params in ActiveX
Dear Experts, I have an activex control. I am not able to figure out how the control is reading the HTML param values from .htm page. Can some body guide me or show me some links for more information. Thanks and Regards Suresh search for IPersistPropertyBag -- Sheng Jiang Microsoft MVP in VC++ <suresh.gn@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1183441462.108744.22390@x35g2000prf.googlegroups.com... > Dear Experts, > > I have an activex control. I am not able to figure out how the control > is reading the HTML param values from .htm page. Can some body guide > me or show me ...

How to generate a form from an entry?
I hope I explain this correctly. I have a spreadsheet that merely is to record an entry instead of writing it in a paper form. For example: Entry #, customer, color#, Charge, Date. This is just to record the submission of a color chip to a vendor. THEN, we have to get an actual pre-pinted form and fill out all the same information, as well as some other info and fax it to our color vendor. The spreadsheet is just for us internally. What would be fantastic is, if after entering that line in Excel, somehow we would then be able to print the form that we have to fax, with all of the dat...

Brainwaves Warfare
Since Allison is still in NY thru Sunday, it's best if I goto Island on Friday (rather than today Thursday). To combine several things in 1 day. FYI: A simple noise-remover for Brain Waves is a Lowpass Filter at approx. 30Hz, b/c brainwaves end at approx 13-15Hz, maximum 20Hz, so a filter at 30Hz will cut much noise. Such filter doesn't need to be hardware - software implementation is basic, and you probably even use it without knowing it - it's included with most Soundcards & Audio software on most multimedia computers. There's a lowpass filter there for...

Random image generator in Word 2003
Hi, I have found some script on this site which generates a random image via a VB macro. I am struggling changing the code so that the first image remains and a new image generates at the new cursor position - can anyone help?? Original script below: Sub PrintWithRandomImage() Dim strFileName As String Dim strPath As String Dim oDoc As Document Dim iCount, jCount As Long Dim fDialog As FileDialog Dim oBM As Bookmarks Dim vBM As Variant Dim rImage As Range Dim bExists As Boolean Set oBM = ActiveDocument.Bookmarks bExists = False Set fDialog = Application.FileDialog...

Unable to generate payment number #2
I went to print a check run and got this error message. The stored procedure pmControlNumberValidate returned the following results: DBMS: 0, Microsoft Dynamics GP: 21032. So I went into edit checks and it no longer automatically assigns a payment number. I tried entering the next payment number in manually and it gave me these errors. Unhandled script exception: Invalid Parameter EXCEPTION_CLASS_SCRIPT_BAD_PARAM SCRIPT_CDM_THROWEXCEPTION Unhandled database exception: A get/change operation on table 'PM_Key_MSTR' could not find record. No one can seem to help me fix the problem s...