FTP #2

Greetings.

I have an MFC application working just fine using ftp with
CInternetSession and CFtpConnection, and I'm using windows ftp server.
this app needs to check file's size and dates where CFtpFileFind seems
to works perfectly.

I have some doubts:
1. this app seems to work fine with filezila ftp server... is there
somethig I have to know working with other ftp servers specially servers
runing on linux? I have seen that list files is not standard...

2. MFC can handle FTPS?? if not, does any one knows a good library? I'm
starting to see libcurl.

Any suggestions are welcome.

TIA

John.
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Compare 2 excel files for differences?
Is there something within MS Office 2007 which will do this?. Alternatievly anyone any recommendation? Duplicates This site is great for finding Uniques/Duplicates: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/Duplicates.aspx Also, for things pertaining to Data Validation, you may want to check this out: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html ....and if you feel really ambitious: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme remove caps from email "Dave" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:85...

How to create a FTP session
Hello!! Does anyone have any example or any good site where I can find information how to establish a FTP session. //Tony TonyJ wrote: > Hello!! > > Does anyone have any example or any good site where I can find information > how to establish a FTP session. http://www.google.com/codesearch?hl=en&lr=&q=CFtpConnection&btnG=Search find in the result cedtdev/RemoteFile.cpp cod On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 12:23:52 +0200, TonyJ wrote: >Does anyone have any example or any good site where I can find information >how to establish a FTP session. Using MFC? http://msdn2...

Converters #2
How can i convert a .sxc file to Excel 2000 .xls http://www4.transparen.com/support/openoffice-office-xp "Big Guy" wrote: > How can i convert a .sxc file to Excel 2000 .xls And, of course,we all know what that is. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Big Guy" <Big Guy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A1F101A7-DEFF-4292-8B02-F75E0FB54D51@microsoft.com... > How can i convert a .sxc file to Excel 2000 .xls I shudda known but haven't used it -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Don Guillett" <do...

Apply To All #2
where would i put this code -- chie ----------------------------------------------------------------------- chief's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=777 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26694 The code he shows would have to be added to every workbook, individually. As far as putting something in your Personal.xls file, see Chip Pearson's web site for information about implementing application-level events. www.cpearson.com On Wed, 6 Oct 2004 12:53:18 -0500, chief <chief.1dpv20@excelforum-nospam.com> wr...

Outlook connect to Exchange get name resolved error #2
Hi. I m using Microsoft Server 2003, I have created a new user and mail box and when I try to setup the email on the client computer I receive the error msg, "The name could not be resolved. The name could not be matched to a name in the address list. " I have had a look around the users profile and I notice that they are not listed in the Global Address List. As far as I can tell when I run through the wizard and create a new user a mailbox has been created. I did check Recipient Update Service and Group Policy, I can manually add user mail address. But still can't get...

commissions #2
Can I make a mass change to the item properties to in the DB to allow commissions to be paid on all items.My items are currently set not to allow commissions. -- billr Billr3, Maybe, which method did you want? Did you realize that the default setting is to pay commission by sales rep? -- = Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to see and download the file attachment. If you are not using a reader, follow the link below to setup Outlook Express. Click on "Open with newsreader" under the MS Ret...

Menus #2
Why does menu derive from CObject and not something like CWnd? That is, why is it so different from the other controls? Yes, its unfortunate. But the underlying Windows implementation of menus is 'special' so its not possible to associate a CWnd object with them; there's no HWND, and there's a whole bunch of special behavior associated with menus which the OS handles internally. "John Garcia" <jggarcia@controlgaging.com> wrote in message news:Ovd83SKVEHA.3944@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Why does menu derive from CObject and not something like CWnd? That is,...

Conditional Colors for Charts #2
Hello, I have on a sheet with several graphs and I would like to execute the procedure below automatically. In advance thank you for the assistance Yves Sub ColorColumns() Dim vntValues As Variant Dim intSeries As Integer Dim intPoint As Integer With ActiveChart For intSeries = 1 To .SeriesCollection.Count With .SeriesCollection(intSeries) vntValues = .Values For intPoint = 1 To .Points.Count If vntValues(intPoint) < 60 Then ..Points(intPoint).Interior.Color = vbRed ElseIf vntValues(intPoint) >= 60 And vntValues(intPoint) < 80 Then ..Points(intPoint).Interior.Color = vbYellow E...

Exchange Server 5.5 Help #2
Hello, Is there a way to set out of office reply on the email server rather than at the client's machine? because when the client's machine is off, no reply will be sent. I am using exchange server 5.5 with internet mail connector. Thank You leo7802@hotmail.com (Leo) wrote: >Hello, > >Is there a way to set out of office reply on the email server rather >than at the client's machine? because when the client's machine is >off, no reply will be sent. I am using exchange server 5.5 with >internet mail connector. > >Thank You Out Of Office messages are c...

Big Problem Sending #2
Out of the blue on Thursday, Outlook stopped sending my email. It's just racking up in my outbox. I checked all the regular stuff several times (tools-accounts-servers- smtp) and that all seems correct. I even spent over an hour on the phone with SBC today, and they say the server is fine and tried some troubleshooting activities to try to help, to no avail. I'm losing my mind and I NEED HELP! I'm going to start losing clients if I can't get my email sent out. Please Help! (if no one can halp, can someone tell me who to ask or where to go to ask in Microsoft) I'm ...

System Attendant Mailbox #2
This mailbox contains only 6 items but it's size is 264mb. We are running short on space on this drive and I have tried to access this mailbox to see what it contains but have had no luck. I thought it was supposed to store monitoring messages etc. Is there any way I can access/purge this, I can't find any way via management console. The following steps should allow you to access the mailbox and remove information from it: *** Problem Description *** The following are instructions for logging on to the System Attendant Mailbox in Exchange 2000: <><><><&...

GWAT #2
Can anyone help me with this question please? What is the GWAT in 5.5 called in 2003 and why is it better? Thanks in advance GWART = Gateway Address Routing Table. Exchange 200x uses link state routing instead of a GWART. This article will help: http://support.microsoft.com/?id=263249 -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "Slipper1" <cunn1l1ngus@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Pjegd.84$T34.48@fe2.news.blueyonder.co.uk... > Can anyone help me with this question please? > > What is the GWAT in 5...

outlook parameters #2
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_006C_01C60558.781A0570 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello everyone!! there is some place where I can see all thje outlook parameters?? like a = /safe=20 Jana ------=_NextPart_000_006C_01C60558.781A0570 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"...

FTP
Hi, I need to FTP files automatcially. Does anyone have any ideas on how to do this from VBA? Thank you! Take a look at http://www.mvps.org/access/modules/mdl0015.htm and/or http://www.mvps.org/access/modules/mdl0037.htm at "The Access Web" -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "Cory J. Laidlaw, Beyond01.com" <CoryJLaidlawBeyond01com@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A3AD95CA-D308-4745-9760-1BE454831C3E@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I need to FTP files automatcially. Does anyone have any ideas...

RMS 2.0 with PDA ?
Hi, Can we use the PDA for RMS 2.0 ? if yes any documentation or help or website for the same. Your reply will be highly appreciable. Thanks Sandip Sandip, You cannot access RMS 2.0 from a PDA without 3rd party tools such as New West Technology's hand held suite. -- Thank you, Ryan Sakry Program Manager Retail Information Technology Enterprises 320-230-2288 rsakry@rite.us www.rite.us "Sandip" <jadhavsandip@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:d06e2bfd-2fed-473e-b9f0-9e67ebd58f10@k1g2000prb.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > Can we use the PDA for RMS 2.0 ? if yes any doc...

1 account, 2 computers and 2 email addresses
Good evening, I've got one broadband email account on two networked computers, both using Outlook 2000. I want each computer to receive their own respective emails, however, both computers are receiving emails from both accounts. I just double checked Outlook on this computer and under Accounts, only the account I created for this computer is there. Why am I still getting the other emails? And how do I filter so that each computer gets it's own respective mail? Thanks. Frank Phrank <Phrank> wrote: > I've got one broadband email account on two networked computers, ...

Page 1, Page 2, ...is showing up very large in the worksheet.
-- Web Traveler You are in Page Break Preview mode. Go to the View menu and choose 'Normal'. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Tink54" <Tink54@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E3ACFA0C-64BB-49CF-8E15-A08770BB7132@microsoft.com... > > -- > Web Traveler You're in Page Break Preview mode. Choose View/Normal. You are in page break view mode, go to view and switch it to normal mode. "Tink54" wrote: > > -- > Web Traveler ...

login error #2
we are using gp 10 at our company with sp2 installed ,at one workstation user had error when he tries to login that:microsoft gp encountered a problem n needs to be closed sorry for the inconvenince i removed gp ,reinstalled it with sp,n user could login but next day he complained of same error,removed it again n reinstalled it ,he could login but next day same error was displayed to him,increased his ram to 1 gb ,but he still got same error Sally, Does the problem happen during login? before login? after login? In your uninstall and reinstall operations, do you point the client to a fo...

Inventory transfer out #2
Can someone tell me which is the best way to move items that are broken or bad out of the inventory? Right now we do this using the manage offline inventory but I don't know if it will work better to do this using the transfer inventory out feature. Please help! I believe that you would actually transfer out from the offline inventory window. If you're returning from customer in POS you would return the item to a "return to offline inventory" reason code. Then go to Manager | Inventory | Manage offline inventory. From there you choose the items you want to transfer , ...

Outlook Caused General Protection Fault In Module GDI.EXE #2
at 0001:00001810 I have labtop, using Windows 2000 ME and Microsft 2000 office suite for small business. Have 320K memory. Do i need to purchase the new xp operating system and the new office applications??? Thanks you for any help, You would be better off purchasing new hardware - faults in GDI are usually a sign of a hardware failure about to happen. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: Craig <kucraig@swbell.net> asked: | at 0001:00001810 | | I have labtop, usin...

Migrating Attachments in CRM 4.0 #2
Hi, We are using the Data Migration Manager to import data into CRM 4.0. All of our data seems to be migrating fine except for attachments. We have followed all the steps in the help files including: 1)We put all the notes/attachments into a Notes.csv file with a column specifying the entity, a column that contains the unique (entity) id, and a column with the filename. 2)We moved all of the attachments to a sub-folder named 'Attachments' within the folder that is holding the Notes.csv file. 3)We have mapped the 'Regarding' field (in CRM) to the entity id column. Afte...

help needed #2
what would the formula be for 1846 1846 1845 7 13 15 22 30 32 5 1844 5 13 21 25 31 33 3 1843 6 7 12 21 28 30 8 1842 3 9 10 16 30 32 8 1841 3 7 9 15 18 29 1 1840 4 6 8 10 17 34 10 1839 5 6 9 16 19 22 8 1838 5 9 10 11 29 31 6 1837 1 3 7 20 21 22 7 1836 9 12 23 24 28 33 4 thank you predict I've just failed this test! -- Regards, RD --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please keep all correspondence within the NewsGroup, so all may benefit ! --------------------------------------------------------------------------- "predict" <p...

publisher 2002 ftp to html
Have a problem uploading my web pages that I made on publisher 2002 to transfer to my web host. the ftp files are not reading correctly and only will show the text, and no pictures. Can anyone help. thanks You will have to upload the images separately. Go here for lots of help for Publisher web design. www.davidbartosik.com Also this newsgroup will be helpful news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/getting_started.htm "brian" <duckmaster1@insightbb.com> wrote in ...

more than 65, 500 rows #2
Is there a product that allows more than 65k rows? "frankp23" wrote: > Is there a product that allows more than 65k rows? REPLY: Only ACCESS or WORD allow an unlimited quantity of rows. So, the tricky way to get let say 650 000 rows in one EXCEL file is to open your heavy file with WinWORD, to cut it in 10 paragraphs, to create an 10 sheets XL file and to copy/paste each paragraph in one sheet. So, you'll get an 650 K worksheet database. Hope this helps, SergeTD quattro pro - 100, 000 rows -- icestationzbr ---------------------------------------------------------...

Money2003 #2
I have Money 2003 which I have loaded into my new computer with Windows 7. It works but I fear that it might not work with future windows. I wanted to upgrade to a current Money but apparently you are getting out of this product. I love the program but don't want to lose my files. What would you suggest. Stay where you are. Crucially Money 2003 does not 'report home', whereas newer versions must report home - and that is bad news. It will be a long time yet before PCs are made that will not run 32bit programs. Teabag "Tom" <Tom@discussions.microsoft....