From CDateTimeCtrl to COleDateTime, plz help me

Hey,

I have a question about CDateTimeCtrl, I have a form-view with a
CDateTimeCtrl control where the user can select a date (long format).
Now i want to store the date the user selected in a COleDateTime object, how
do i get the date from the CDateTimeCtrl into the COleDateTime variable?

cheers,

Paul

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

"Paul Schouten" <vincent_schouten@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Hey,
>
> I have a question about CDateTimeCtrl, I have a form-view with a
> CDateTimeCtrl control where the user can select a date (long format).
> Now i want to store the date the user selected in a COleDateTime object,
> how do i get the date from the CDateTimeCtrl into the COleDateTime
> variable?

What about CDateTimeCtrl::GetTime? Ever thought of reading the docs?

HTH
    Heinz

0
hozwirk.SPAM (112)
7/23/2005 12:54:10 PM
Don't know why, but i dont have a CDateTimeCtrl::GetTime() the function
doesnt exist....somehow...

"Heinz Ozwirk" <hozwirk.SPAM@arcor.de> schreef in bericht
> "Paul Schouten" <vincent_schouten@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>> Hey,
>>
>> I have a question about CDateTimeCtrl, I have a form-view with a
>> CDateTimeCtrl control where the user can select a date (long format).
>> Now i want to store the date the user selected in a COleDateTime object,
>> how do i get the date from the CDateTimeCtrl into the COleDateTime
>> variable?
>
> What about CDateTimeCtrl::GetTime? Ever thought of reading the docs?
>
> HTH
>    Heinz

Nevermind, it was something in VC editor that wasnt working properly or
something

Thanks for the help,

cheers,

Paul
"Paul Schouten" <vincent_schouten@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht
> Don't know why, but i dont have a CDateTimeCtrl::GetTime() the function
> doesnt exist....somehow...
>

> "Heinz Ozwirk" <hozwirk.SPAM@arcor.de> schreef in bericht
>> "Paul Schouten" <vincent_schouten@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>>> Hey,
>>>
>>> I have a question about CDateTimeCtrl, I have a form-view with a
>>> CDateTimeCtrl control where the user can select a date (long format).
>>> Now i want to store the date the user selected in a COleDateTime object,
>>> how do i get the date from the CDateTimeCtrl into the COleDateTime
>>> variable?
>>
>> What about CDateTimeCtrl::GetTime? Ever thought of reading the docs?
>>
>> HTH
>>    Heinz

Need Help, this is driving me nuts
OK, I'm not a math or computer person but my wife is something like tha and she can't do it (I guess she is not that great, this seems to b simple enough). Basically I was trying to use an excell spreadsheet t keep my fitness progress and I found something on the internet, but th problem is that it's very limited from what I want, which in turn i much simpler than the template I found. I started working out and just wanted to keep track of my bod measurements (chest, biceps, etc) and this template does it, excep that it measures the difference as negative. Example: Today my righ...

User in need of help.
Could an administrator send an email out from a user account? If not, is there a software that could do it. Someone sent an email thru my account and I am told only someone with my password could have done it. Is it true? All help is appreciated. On Exchange Server an Administrator can change your mailbox rights to allow anybody send emails in your name "sirous" <sirous@discussions.microsoft.com> escribi� en el mensaje news:5A728C6F-DE70-49DF-A716-E4CFDFFB646F@microsoft.com... > Could an administrator send an email out from a user account? > If not, is there a sof...

help #5
I would like to find tips in excel Hassan, There are many Excel related sites you can view. For starters, try www.j-walk.com/ss www.exceltips.com www.cpearson.com -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "hassan barjini" <barjini@ikiu.ac.ir> wrote in message news:edp5WTauDHA.640@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > I would like to find tips in excel > > ...

Redirect Help, Customise Sales Sections, Mail Merges
Can I please get some advice on the following: 1. I want to redirect the help button to our company manual. As our company is releasing crm in phases, I do not want people reading the help section and getting any ideas. Is this possible and supported? 2. I want to hide some of the buttons, for this phase at least, in some of the accounts and contacts sections - such as Cases and Notes. Is this possible and supported? Which files do I need to modify? 3. This one is the biggy! Okay, the majority of our users do not use desktops, as they log in via citrix on Sun Rays. Is it possible to cr...

Basic question on MX record setting
Imagine on my internal network, I have two Symantec SMTP appliances named "symantec01" and "symantec02", with IP addresses 10.0.0.1 and 10.0.0.2 respectively (internal netwokr). Then I need to create MX records on my external DNS servers to allow SMTP traffic to reach those appliances. On my external DNS servers, I understand I need to create Host records and MX records. Let's say I create a host record named "mymail01.mycompany.com", IP=172.10.0.1" (please note I am pointing to a routable external IP address, not my internal IP address). and &qu...

CDateTimeCtrl #4
How do I let a user blank out a date after it has already been added and saved. The control doesn't allow me to blank out a date. ...

I need help assigning a value to a character
I need to format a cell so that if I enter an upper case "Y" it display the "Y" but the cell thinks the value of the "Y" is "1" so that it ca be added in another function elsewhere. I have tried to use the "IF functions but have had no success as of yet. HELP -- billybo ----------------------------------------------------------------------- billybob's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2661 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=39881 in cell a11 type in =SUM(IF(A1:A10=...

Help with a report to see all payments
Hi, I want to create a report that lists all payments from an account All I want it to show is Num, Date, Payee, Payment Amount But I want it to show all payments not just checks. I don't even need a grand total or anything for each month or the whole date range (previous year) I just want to see every payment. And I want to compare it to my hand written ledger. Using 2007 Deluxe. I tried customizing an income and spending report but it only showed me a monthly total and not a transaction list. In microsoft.public.money, Robbie wrote: >Hi, >I want to create a report that ...

Email Help!!!
I am running Exchange 2003 SP2 on a dedicated mailserver running Windows 2003 Server R2. We pickup mail using POP3, we use GFI MailEssentials so that works fine. In the global recipient policy, we had our domain name as the primary - e.g abc.co.uk. We have recently gone through a name change, so we have setup mailforwarding from the new domain to the old domain which gets collected on POP3. I also added the new domain in the Global Recipient Policy and made it Primary - so all emails sent out appear to be from the new domain name. So in the case of john.smith@abc.co.uk, I have cre...

OAB Help...
I'm getting the famous error : 8:11:15 Synchronizer Version 11.0.6352 8:11:15 Synchronizing Mailbox 'lastname, firstname' 8:11:15 Done 8:11:15 Microsoft Exchange offline address book 8:11:15 0X8004010F This error only happens when I'm using cached mode of course. The problem has just happened when I moved this users mailbox (mine) to a new exchange server. A Little Background info... Running a Win2000AD and Exchange 2000AD. Added a Exchange 2003 server (move mailbox upgrade from 2000). Followed the deployment steps for 2003 (forest and domain prep) and installed 200...

Sorting Help
I have column A that has Account ID number and there are three sections. The I want to sort so that I have each section in order. In other words - see example below. Current Sort Desired Sort Acct. ID. Acct. ID. 4100-1-01 4100-1-01 4100-1-01 4120-1-01 4100-1-01 4130-1-01 4120-1-01 4100-1-01 4120-1-01 4120-1-01 4120-1-01 4130-1-01 4130-1-01 4100-1-01 4130-1-01 4120-1-01 4130-1-01 4130-1-01 How can I sort The Current sort to l...

Help: upgrade to Office XP SP3 causing: "A program is trying to access e-mail addresses...." alerts
Hi: I'm hoping that someone can help with this. After installing Office XP Service Pack 3, several users in the office are receiving the: "A program is trying to access e-mail addresses...." alerts every time an email is sent, . Anyone know what's causing this. The folks experiencing this are running Office XP, on WinXP pro, connected to an Exchange server Thanks for any advice. -- Dab Cut off: yourhead to respond Outlook 2002 SP3 adds additional properties to the list of those that are affected by the security features. As a result, one of your add-ins needs u...

Nullable CDateTimeCtrl?
Hi, all: I have a datetime fiels visit_date on my dialog which currently using CDateTimeCtrl for use to pick the date that they visit, but the visit date should allow null which the CdateTimeCtrl does not support, what is the best way to implement this? I am thinking using a masked CEdit ctrl for user to enter date /delete date, then put a button besidethe textbox so user can click this button to shoiw the calendar if they want choose date from the CDateTimeCtrl? Or are any better implementations out there already, please point me to the hyperlinks. thanks -rockdale On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 07...

SalesTax Help
I need help please. I have a HQ server and several stores in Florida and one in Georgia When I am in HQ under Items I click on one item and under sales tax two of my stores in Florida have "FL Orange County" which is correct the 6.5 sales tax is automatically there. BUT Three of my florida stores have "not assigned" and my Georgia Store have "not assigned" The Georgia store is 8 percent and if I click on ony of the "Not assigned" the drop menu have the appropiate sales tax to choose. What is the easiest way in HQ to resolve this ...

Spreadsheet help!!!
I have a workbook with 2 worksheets. Information and Table in the worksheet Information, cell S24 if the number is greater than or equal to $100,000 but less than $149,999 then I'd like it to put in cell S25 the number $3000. Also if the number is between $150,000 to $199,999 i'd like it to put in $3500 in the S25 cell. Any help would be highly appreciated... Thanks alex -- alexm999 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ alexm999's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=4918 View this thread: http://www.excel...

Help, 52 Worksheets
I created a spreadsheet and made 51 more copies of it. The first work sheet has Report # 1, now i want to change the report number by 1 on each spreadsheet, Report 2, Report 3, etc. Is there a simple formula I can use so i dont have to change all 52 spreadsheets individually? You have a cell on each sheet that you want Report 1, 2, 3 etc. incremented across sheets? Sub Number_Increment() Dim myword As String Dim iCtr As Long myword = "Report " For iCtr = 1 To Worksheets.Count With Worksheets(iCtr).Range("A1") .Value = myword & iCtr ...

Please help!
Hi Folks, I already have this fuction below that makes my details section of my report in colour Grey, if my control "[QuaniteRecu]" = true Private Sub Detail_Format(Cancel As Integer, FormatCount As Integer) If [QuaniteRecu] = True Then Me.Section(0).BackColor = 12632256 Else Me.Section(0).BackColor = vbWhite End If End Sub Now I will like to if there a similar function that can make my text boxes on my report in colour "grey" if the quantity in into my text boxes are higher than 0. Can someone tell me which function I can use to make this happening? ...

can i restore a file when asked to save i hit no, can you help?
I was working in word 2007 and when I closed out, it asked me to save can I retrieve that file? I had saved it several times while working on it. Assuming it wasn't a file you'd opened from an email attachment, then the last saved version should be exactly where you left it. But you can't retrieve the changes you made after the last time you saved it. (If it had been opened from an email attachment, then you were "saving" it to a temp folder, and it went away when you closed Word.) On Nov 28, 4:35=A0pm, Linda <Li...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: &g...

Tab in CDateTimeCtrl
If I insert a date/time picker control (CDateTimeCtrl) into a dialog, specifying a time format, the tab key does not jump from field to field within the control but rather jumps to the next control in the dialog. Yet, in the operating system dialog to set the system date and time (underneath the analog clock in Date and Time Properties), the tab key does jump from hours to minutes to seconds. How can I duplicate the operating system behavior in my own dialog? I don't see information in CDateTimeCtrl documentation to getting/setting the time field that is selected. >If I insert a da...

Excel Help
Hi there, I have a column of 2500 numbers in Excel 2000. Starting from the bottom of the list I have to check each number and see if it is higher or lower than the number immediately below it in the column. I then have to place a 'H' or a 'L' (standing for Higher or Lower) immediately next to the checked number in the adjacent column as is shown in the example below. 3906.3 H 3871.4 L 3967.7 L 3975.5 H 3964 L 3978.4 H 3945.4 H 3926.3 H 3908 H 3895.3 At the moment I am doing this manually which is quite laborious so any help on how I can automate this would be would be gre...

Major help needed!!!!
Hello, Just came across this problem today. I have a spreadsheet I've been using for over 2 years that was originally created in excel 97. We are now working with excel 2003. The error that occurs is when I copy a cell in the existing spreadsheet to a cell in a new spreadsheet, the date changes by 4 years and 1 day. ex: 10/21/04 becomes 10/20/00. However, If I open a new spreadsheet and place a date in a cell, copy that date, open another new spreadsheet and paste the cell into it then the date does not change. I'm taking it that it's because of my original spreadsheet being d...

Aarrgghh!!! Can send external mail but not receive it
My customer has one Exchange Server with 2 domains - I'll call them 'companyA.co.uk' and 'companyB.net'. The users for CompanyA are the same people as the users for CompanyB. There is a requirement for these users to send and receive email (they use Outlook) from both their 'companyA.co.uk' and their 'companyB.net' addresses. I acheived this by configuring 2 user accounts per user in Active Directory and then giving one user full control of the other, and by giving one user permissions to view/send as etc on behalf of the other. This worked fine for over...

HTML Help Context Sens. Help in Dialogs
Hey folks, I've been able to add context-sensitive HTML Help to an MFC dialog box, but there's an annoying behavior that I'm wondering if there's a workaround for (or if it's a bug). Version is VS2008 (not SP1 beta). If I click the "Help Tool" on a particular button that I've got mapped to an HTML file, the wrong control help ID gets sent to the OnHelpInfo(HELPINFO* pHelpInfo) handler. Visually, when running the dialog, there appears to be a "cursor" of sorts that highlights one button at a time (focus?), and this cursor seems to respond to...

i need help
i signed into windows live again. i used to have this email several months ago without a problem and one day i tried to log in and it kept telling me i had the wrong password i tried to reset it with out any luck. what can i do to log back into POP3 again? Live.com Settings: Server names and ports: POP3 = pop3.live.com Port = 995 SMTP = smtp.live.com Port = 587 Checkboxes you need to check include: Server Tab: "My server requires authentication" (Click "Settings" button also and fill in "Log on Using" email address - *** bu...

Need help in list box
Dear Sirs , Could you please explain to me how could I place a question in allenbrowne.com and from where I can view the respond ? Now I have a question and I need your help , it is very urgent please . I am using Microsoft access 2007 and I have a table called =93Type Table=94 it contains tow fields : Typecode and TypeName , so when I have a new type I will add it to this table . I have a second table called =93Etape Table=94 it contains a several field and one of these fields called =93 type code=94 (take the data from the Type Table) I need to create a form to vie...