Free memory of CWebBrowser.

I am loading a browser in my C++ application.
I use CWebBrowser class embebed in CDialog class. Several instances are
loaded from CDialog class.
When I close any CDialog instance (with DestroyWindow) memory is not free in
my application.
I precise to free memory because it is critical in my system.
Any suggestion will be appreciated.
--
javi
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Are you using new to instantiate the CWebBrowser objects?  Use delete to
free them.

AliR.

"javi" <javi.hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I am loading a browser in my C++ application.
> I use CWebBrowser class embebed in CDialog class. Several instances are
> loaded from CDialog class.
> When I close any CDialog instance (with DestroyWindow) memory is not free
> in
> my application.
> I precise to free memory because it is critical in my system.
> Any suggestion will be appreciated.
> --
> javi

0
AliR3470 (3235)

Running out of memory?
How do I increase the file size allocated to my Outlook 2002 emails? If I download, say, 5000 emails I will quickly run out of room in the Outlook file. How do I increase the Outlook file size? Thanks. rush ...

You a 7-Day FREE Trial
We Are Offering You a 7-Day FREE Trial to the internet's Hottest New Business Opportunity! If you missed out on the DOT COM boom, now is your chance to cash in on the massive and growing global demand in our $20 BILLION PER YEAR market. We'll show you how to create an income that will come to you for years and grow with each passing month. A SIMPLE, Fully-Automated, REJECTION-FREE Internet Marketing System! Finally, an EASY, proven, FREE system that will truly help anyone willing to follow our guidance succeed! Average People Are Making Money! Average people are putting their home...

free dot interview questions information
..NET database dev questions http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/net-database-dev-questions.html Some general quickies http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/some-general-quickies.html ..NET WebDev interview questions - Part 1 http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/net-webdev-interview-questions-part-1.html ..NET WebDev interview questions - Part 3 http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/net-webdev-interview-questions-part-3.html Electronic engineer interview questions http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/electronic-engineer-interview-...

freeing up space
If you delete an attachment or an image from a message, then save the changes, does that free up space in the store? On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 13:27:04 -0800, dlv <dlv@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >If you delete an attachment or an image from a message, then save the >changes, does that free up space in the store? Not enough to care about I would think. Unless you have a 10 GB attachment. ...

Out of Memory Error, Error Handling!
Hi, Note1: I currently have a macro that accesses thousands of rows of data in a particular worksheet of the same workbook & generates a summary. Hence, i want to check if there is sufficient memory space (that the m/c would not hang) and then continue to the next line of code. I am checking for "err.number <> 0" at specific points to determine if it is ok to continue and also using "application.cutcopymode = false" where ever applicable. Have i missed out on anything? Is there a specific error number for "out of memory" or something ? Further,...

Missing Free/Busy Folder #2
I have read the other postings regarding the fix to the missing Free/Busy. When you follow the recommendations from the following KB articles: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;284200 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;275171 There is only one Administrative Group folder. Also the client has several folders created under the public folder. Will I need to reset their published folders under public? Also will there be any other information that I will need to rest after coping the new GUID ? Hi Michael, When we put in a new GUID we will dest...

Free books on Excel; Free Add-In
You may download the free books and software from http://www.vgupta.com (offer good till Dec 31 2003) Excel For Beginners Charting in Excel Excel- Beyond the Basics Managing & Tabulating Data in Excel Financial Analysis Using Excel Statistics Using Excel Software: "Excel Usability Enhancer" VJ VJ wrote: > You may download the free books and software from > http://www.vgupta.com (offer good till Dec 31 2003) > Software: "Excel Usability Enhancer" I note that the only significant installation instructions were:- "Double click to launch the add-in &q...

Any Links to Free Manuals for Word 2007?
Does anyone seem to know links to Free Good Quality manuals fro Office Word 2007? I did downlaod one from http://www.mousetraining.co.uk/ms-office-training-manuals.html but it doesn't include all the topics that I want to learn! Any help will be much appreciated! Amit http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/help/FX100485361033.aspx?pid=CL100605171033 Daddy "Rajeev Rawat" <rajeev.rawat1@googlemail.com> wrote in message news:b49a7fb1-2599-4529-8583-b03284aac736@y17g2000yqd.googlegroups.com... > Does anyone seem to know links to Free Good Quality manuals fro...

Site missing in System Folder
Hi, I have 7 sites in my Exchange 2000 organization. 4 of them was migrated from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2000, the other 3 are new. In system folders - schedule+ free busy of the 3 new sites I can only see the local site. On the other 4 sites I see only them selfs and none of the new sites. I think this is related to the problem that I have that people can't see each other's calendar when they make an appointment. Can someone help me solve this problem? Best reagards, S�nia Carvalho ...

Extend Published free/busy time, consequences.
Hello there. I am thinking of extending the published Free/Busy time in Outlook to a year or two into the future. But how about the consequences in doing so, as seen from the Exchange perspective. Before Exch 2007 this information was stored in a public folder, now in Exch 2007 the check is made directly in the calendar using OWA, so I guess that there should be no problem in doing so? Anyone got any info or best practice I can lean up against. Best regards Jesper. Free-busy data is pretty small so I doubt think you'll have any trouble. But, seriously, who...

Default Free/Busy Calendar time
I put a GPO in a few months ago to change the default free/busy time in outlook so that some of the Administrative Assistants could schedule things on their boss's calendars up to 4 months in advance. Since the time change/DST this gpo has stopped working. Has anyone seen this? The users haven't moved OU's, they haven't been upgraded, the GPO hasn't changed. If I'm posting this in the wrong group can someone point me the right way? ...

Free Manual
Oh By the way I downloaded the free Excel VBA manual from http://www.mousetraining.co.uk/training-manuals/Excel2003VBA.pdf but it doens't seem to provide me any answer for my specific query cheers Download Excel VBA Language Reference from Microsoft http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=2204a62e-4877-4563-8e83-4848dda796e4&displaylang=en -- Jacob "rraw75" wrote: > Oh By the way I downloaded the free Excel VBA manual from http://www.mousetraining.co.uk/training-manuals/Excel2003VBA.pdf but it doens't seem to provide me any answer for ...

Free e-books!
Hello all, I have update my e-books.. Please take a look: http://freebooks2007.blogspot.com ...

Offline defrag with Eseutil.exe - Yes or No
I have an exchange 2003 server with 10% (6gb of 56) disk space left. This place has no quotas for mailboxes but I will put them in place. So far I have cleaned out an additional 6 gb of space. The exchange database files don't shrink I understand unless you offline defrag them but I don't think this is recommended unless absolutely needed. I see how the available space is reported in the event log which verifies the space I have cleaned out. I'm leaning on not doing an offline defrag as there is no other app running on this server. Do you think its safe to let this server ha...

Free\Busy Time Setting
Hi I have set up a number of Rooms as Resources. When we Schedule a meeting, although the Resource is set up to Auto-Reply, the Meeting is booked in the Resource Diary, but does not Show up in a subsequent Meeting Schedule, as busy, for 15 minutes. I have set up the Resources to update every minute, but this does not seem to help. How do I change the Refresh on the Exchange Server. If I book another Meeting with the Resource, it adds the last meeting into the View Group Schedule list, but of course the Meeting I have just created waits another 15 minutes. Thanks Allan ...

newbie: pretty print of xml to memory string
I am sure this a newbie-type question. But I was looking to see if someone had something that walks an xml tree and creates a nicely tabbed (pretty print) string version of the xml tree (probably starting from a node, like innerxml). But innerxml sometimes (when preservewhitespace is off) return a single very very long line. Is there a quickie XSLT for this? or something else (I seem to remember and output directive) but I want this from C#. Hi Yechezkal, The simplest way to return a nicely tabbed string, I think is to write a recursive loop to format it. I've written a short exampl...

Exchange Server 2003 Memory Issue c10306a7
Hi, My w2k3 server w2k3\Exchange server throws up the warning "The available memory is not sufficient. Close some applications or windows and try again." Id no c10306a7. The system has 1 Gig of memory and will show the error when no other applications are running. I see the error when opening the Exchange system manager, but it opens anyway. More seriously I see it when trying to manage Public Folders under Folders in the System Manager. Trying to apply changes when creating a new folder throws up the error message and prevents further work. The server's been exhibiting a memor...

XslTransform.Load holding memory
I have a Windows service that reads messages off a message queue and performs several XSL transforms per message. The XSL documents are embedded resources in the executing assembly and several contain <xsl:include> statements. I'm using the XslTransform.Load() method which accepts an XPathNavigator, an XmlResolver, and an Evidence object. I've created a custom XmlResolver that resolves the embedded resource XSL documents and I'm passing Assembly.GetCallingAssembly().Evidence for the Evidence. Here's the problem: The Evidence object is not releasing its resources and I...

Memory extension
Hi, I have a laptop HP DV9285ea where i replaced the Vista by Windows7 64 bit. Replacing the 2 Rams each 1 GB by 2GB (total 4GB) resulted in an error. The laptop is a 64bit processor and with W7 64bit there should not be any problem to extent the memory. Placing in one slot 2GB and the other 1GB was working properly. (3GB total) The current Bios has version F16 while their is new version available F2D. Can the FW having any impact? The product specification gives the following: Extension / connection Total extra slots (free) • 2 ( 0 ) x memory - SO DIMM 200-pins ...

Memory leaks in COleControl
While testing my MFC Activex control in Exel, I discovered that I get memory leaks reported when closing the app. They seem to be related to: Oledobj2.cpp line 150 : GetCacheEntry() { ..... AFX_DATACACHE_ENTRY* pCache = new AFX_DATACACHE_ENTRY[m_nMaxSize+m_nGrowBy]; ...... } and CtlData.cpp line 348 : GetDataSource() { .... m_pDataSource = new CControlDataSource(this); ..... } The deal is I get the same problem with the Circ3 example provided in MSDN. Does anyone have any information on this? Does Microsoft supply ANY examples that work? Could you supply the code with slightly less ed...

Forcing Free/Busy to Free
This might sound like a silly question, but in Exch. 2003 is there a way to force a user's calendar as ALWAYS showing "Free" even when there is an event scheduled on that calendar? Essentially, what I am trying to do is to allow a resource calendar managed by AutoAccept to be able to double-book. Apparantly, the only way to do this is when AutoAccept sees the resource as being "Free", so that it will not automatically decline the meeting request. Thanks!! -sul@fiu.edu ...

Insert for free your website
Insert for free your website in the new search engine Free Pass http://www.free-pass.org ...

Published Free & Busy Information inconsistent
Envirnonmet=Windows 2000 SP4, E2K SP3+Sept 2003 rolled up hotfix, Outlook 2000 SR1 clients. I have recently deployed a group policy to force OL clients to publish 12 months of Free&Busy data to our organization, all this seems fine and all 4000 clients have the setting set to 12 months and update every 15 minutes, we have 7 servers and replicate the public folder to all servers. The data that is visible in the client meeting request window pane is very inconsistent with very few actuall displaying the 12 mths, some have upto 6 mths and some only 2, i have observed that this varies at times...

Free Signup-Free Marketing Tools-Enormous Paychecks
We got 'em! Powerful secrets, tips, tools, and techniques for turning small businesses into BIG paychecks Listen to this audio: http://www.byoaudio.com/play/WpmTgFBk Go to my website and lock your position in now! http://www.watchthemoneyonline.com ...

Invoice Designer out of memory error
I am having a problem with Windows XP Home Edition and Money 2003 D&B edition. Everything on the Sony PC works fine with no problems until I go into Invoice Designer. As soon as I start it i get an 'Out of Memory" error message. The PC has 512MB of memory and plenty of free disk space. I have reloaded the software and get the same error message. I am able to open MS Money fine. i can even open Money, Word and Excel all at the same time with no problem but as soon as I try the invoice designer i get the error message. I have tried just the designer as the only program ru...