Free e-books!

Hello all, I have update my e-books..
Please take a look: http://freebooks2007.blogspot.com

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

You a 7-Day FREE Trial
We Are Offering You a 7-Day FREE Trial to the internet's Hottest New Business Opportunity! If you missed out on the DOT COM boom, now is your chance to cash in on the massive and growing global demand in our $20 BILLION PER YEAR market. We'll show you how to create an income that will come to you for years and grow with each passing month. A SIMPLE, Fully-Automated, REJECTION-FREE Internet Marketing System! Finally, an EASY, proven, FREE system that will truly help anyone willing to follow our guidance succeed! Average People Are Making Money! Average people are putting their home...

A program is trying to automatically send e-mail on your behalf...
I'm using Outlook 2002 and a UK Accounts package called Sage. This package allows me to send invoices via email. Everytime I send an email I have to wait 5 seconds before I can click YES, and if I have a lot of invoices to send, this does take quite some time. Is there a way to "override" this setting so that it sends them automatically without asking me? I know the security reasons why this feature is there, its just a hinderance thats all. I do have uptodate virus checking on my emails that will hopefully catch worm viruses trying to send without my knowledge. Anyway, I h...

P L E A S E
Please, could someone help me with "DLL (Resource)" post (some 25 posts below this post). Please. Thank you. "Jan Plastenjak" <none@ms.com> wrote in message news:ewOtE0A3DHA.2700@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > > Please, could someone help me with "DLL (Resource)" post (some 25 posts > below this post). Please. What? I'm to search through the newsgroup looking for find your post? I don't think so... Cheers Richard. Jan, I have already answered your post, let me repeat it: "If you go to www.microsoft.com and enter the fo...

E-mail Router doesnt get E-mail from Exchange
Hi, I've setup CRM with Exchange E-mail Router successfully until I did either 1 of the following. 1. Disabling E-mail user 2. Change server IP address 3. Installing RAS Does anyone of the above affects Exchange E-mail Router? If not, may i know whether is there any place where i can configure Exchange E-mail Router? Last solution, do you think reinstalling Exchange E-mail Router will help? Any help appreciated. Thanks a lot!! David Loke -------------------------------------------- ReadySpace Network Pte Ltd www.readyspace.com ...

free dot interview questions information
..NET database dev questions http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/net-database-dev-questions.html Some general quickies http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/some-general-quickies.html ..NET WebDev interview questions - Part 1 http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/net-webdev-interview-questions-part-1.html ..NET WebDev interview questions - Part 3 http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/net-webdev-interview-questions-part-3.html Electronic engineer interview questions http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/electronic-engineer-interview-...

auto e-mail checking
Hi guys, I was wondering if someone out there could tell me if there's a way to check for e-mail automatically. What I mean by this is that I would not have to be "clicking" send/receive, each time that I need to check for new e- mail. Thanks in advance. Rudy Tools > Options > Internet E-mail. Check my local network for connections(s) for new mail every ____ minutes. You may also want to check the auto dial button if you're not always online. "Rudy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:01b601c3a244$da477da0$a601280a@phx.g...

E-Mail Printing Problem
I posted this problem 6 or 8 months ago and have not yet seen a solution. The problem is on certain emails (Schwab Confirms as an Example) about 1" of the right side of the email is cropped. I documented and reported the problem to MSFT and someone from MSFT replied that they were aware of the issue and were working on it. That was many many months ago. The problem is/was not printer dependent or operating system dependant - just Internet Explorer and/or Windows Live Mail. It was apparent at that time that other people were experiencing the same problem. Is anyone aware...

freeing up space
If you delete an attachment or an image from a message, then save the changes, does that free up space in the store? On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 13:27:04 -0800, dlv <dlv@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >If you delete an attachment or an image from a message, then save the >changes, does that free up space in the store? Not enough to care about I would think. Unless you have a 10 GB attachment. ...

How to send e-mail
How do you send an e-mail if there isn't the button? Install a mail account. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, bindu ajay arnav asked: | How do you send an e-mail if there isn't the button? ...

IMF filtering does not put junk mail to users' Junk E-Mail
For the gateway blocking configuration, it did archive those messages to a server folder. However, when I set the Gateway action to No Action but let those SCL 1 or greater to be put on user Junk E-Mail folder, it does not work. It just go directly to user Inbox, what should I do? Thanks p.s. SMTP authentication is not enabled, all connections are anonymous Ian ...

Exchange domain change for e-mail servers
Help: I am in the process of changing our e-mail addresss using diferent domain names: From parkcitysolutions.com to pcsfed.com. on a Exchange 2003 Standrt edition.May someone tell me what needs to be done and where do I need to make the changes? Thanks in advance, Add the new smtp domain to your Recipient Policy and set it to be the primary address. This will update all users/e-mail enabled objects with this new address. This is the only thing you should need to do on Exchange. Everything else is external DNS (MX and A records) and Firewall (though you should be able to use th...

e mail 04-07-10
det er promblem med � sende via i e mail? hilsen fra torleif ...

Missing Free/Busy Folder #2
I have read the other postings regarding the fix to the missing Free/Busy. When you follow the recommendations from the following KB articles: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;284200 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;275171 There is only one Administrative Group folder. Also the client has several folders created under the public folder. Will I need to reset their published folders under public? Also will there be any other information that I will need to rest after coping the new GUID ? Hi Michael, When we put in a new GUID we will dest...

Free books on Excel; Free Add-In
You may download the free books and software from http://www.vgupta.com (offer good till Dec 31 2003) Excel For Beginners Charting in Excel Excel- Beyond the Basics Managing & Tabulating Data in Excel Financial Analysis Using Excel Statistics Using Excel Software: "Excel Usability Enhancer" VJ VJ wrote: > You may download the free books and software from > http://www.vgupta.com (offer good till Dec 31 2003) > Software: "Excel Usability Enhancer" I note that the only significant installation instructions were:- "Double click to launch the add-in &q...

Any Links to Free Manuals for Word 2007?
Does anyone seem to know links to Free Good Quality manuals fro Office Word 2007? I did downlaod one from http://www.mousetraining.co.uk/ms-office-training-manuals.html but it doesn't include all the topics that I want to learn! Any help will be much appreciated! Amit http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/help/FX100485361033.aspx?pid=CL100605171033 Daddy "Rajeev Rawat" <rajeev.rawat1@googlemail.com> wrote in message news:b49a7fb1-2599-4529-8583-b03284aac736@y17g2000yqd.googlegroups.com... > Does anyone seem to know links to Free Good Quality manuals fro...

Site missing in System Folder
Hi, I have 7 sites in my Exchange 2000 organization. 4 of them was migrated from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2000, the other 3 are new. In system folders - schedule+ free busy of the 3 new sites I can only see the local site. On the other 4 sites I see only them selfs and none of the new sites. I think this is related to the problem that I have that people can't see each other's calendar when they make an appointment. Can someone help me solve this problem? Best reagards, S�nia Carvalho ...

Extend Published free/busy time, consequences.
Hello there. I am thinking of extending the published Free/Busy time in Outlook to a year or two into the future. But how about the consequences in doing so, as seen from the Exchange perspective. Before Exch 2007 this information was stored in a public folder, now in Exch 2007 the check is made directly in the calendar using OWA, so I guess that there should be no problem in doing so? Anyone got any info or best practice I can lean up against. Best regards Jesper. Free-busy data is pretty small so I doubt think you'll have any trouble. But, seriously, who...

Default Free/Busy Calendar time
I put a GPO in a few months ago to change the default free/busy time in outlook so that some of the Administrative Assistants could schedule things on their boss's calendars up to 4 months in advance. Since the time change/DST this gpo has stopped working. Has anyone seen this? The users haven't moved OU's, they haven't been upgraded, the GPO hasn't changed. If I'm posting this in the wrong group can someone point me the right way? ...

Free e-books!
Hello all, I have update my e-books.. Please take a look: http://freebooks2007.blogspot.com ...

Word can not load e-mail envelope
The above error has recently started with Word 2003 when I click the "email" button to send a document as the email body, not as an attachment. Previously this function worked. The "send as an attachment" works. I have found a KB entry, but its solution did not work. I'm using Outlook 2003 as my default email editor. Thanks for any help and suggestions. Jim ...

Free Manual
Oh By the way I downloaded the free Excel VBA manual from http://www.mousetraining.co.uk/training-manuals/Excel2003VBA.pdf but it doens't seem to provide me any answer for my specific query cheers Download Excel VBA Language Reference from Microsoft http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=2204a62e-4877-4563-8e83-4848dda796e4&displaylang=en -- Jacob "rraw75" wrote: > Oh By the way I downloaded the free Excel VBA manual from http://www.mousetraining.co.uk/training-manuals/Excel2003VBA.pdf but it doens't seem to provide me any answer for ...

Offline defrag with Eseutil.exe - Yes or No
I have an exchange 2003 server with 10% (6gb of 56) disk space left. This place has no quotas for mailboxes but I will put them in place. So far I have cleaned out an additional 6 gb of space. The exchange database files don't shrink I understand unless you offline defrag them but I don't think this is recommended unless absolutely needed. I see how the available space is reported in the event log which verifies the space I have cleaned out. I'm leaning on not doing an offline defrag as there is no other app running on this server. Do you think its safe to let this server ha...

e-mail on a workflow
I have made a customization that makes an e-mail to automatically be sent when you change an attribute. Does anyone have a solution that makes the e-mail to pop-up instead so you manually can edit it and send it!? On Apr 24, 4:50=A0am, Martin <Mar...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have made a customization that makes an e-mail to automatically be sent > when you change an attribute. Does anyone have a solution that makes the > e-mail to pop-up instead so you manually can edit it and send it!? I recently wrote a blog entry about something similar; creating a button to ...

Unable to send and receive e-mail
I am using windows vista. Recently I just change my computer password. However, when I tried to received/send mail. Windows security prompt me to logon. I didn't had to do that last time when I changed my computer password. But when I tried to logon using my user name and password as in my Account, I still could not receive or send any e-mails. The error message that appeared is as below: Account: 'mail.pacific.net.sg', Server: 'mail.pacific.net.sg', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR Authentication failed.', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server ...

Admin and System hidden public folders (system objects) using e-mail addresses
I have 2 hidden objects that are holding e-mail addresses which I want to use. One is named "Admin" the other is named "System". I want to remove all proxy addresses and other e-mail addresses from these hidden objects. I assume these are both standard objects. What is the best way for me to clean these up? Should I simply use ADSI Edit to remove the attributes I don't want set? Also, can I set a flag to prevent any new address policies from propagating to these objects in the future? Here is the LDAP dump for one of them (certain elements removed for secur...