Finding focused dialog control

Hi,

I've got a dialog with two list controls on it. I've got a menu item
Edit - Select All that should select all rows in the focused list
control. But how do I find that control?
0
OlafvdSpek (88)
4/26/2005 10:44:56 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

GetFocus

--
Regards,
Nish [VC++ MVP]

"Olaf van der Spek" <OlafvdSpek@GMail.Com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I've got a dialog with two list controls on it. I've got a menu item
> Edit - Select All that should select all rows in the focused list control.
> But how do I find that control?

0
nish (347)

Find Duplicate names and delate

newbie question on MFC AtciveX control wizard
Hi, I am working on a MFC ActiveX Control wizard generated project. Is there a way to make a method to return a class to VB client? Say I have a class in VC++ named CCustomer, it has a lot of member varaibles, right now I am mapping each variable to a property of the ActiveX control. TIA Try creating a "method" for your ActiveX control that has a return type or either LPUNKNOWN or VARIANT. With this Method, return a CCustomer class. In VB, define the same CCustomer class and assign it to the resulting method call. There will be some pointer/object conversions you will n...

Find a Value the first Time It Occurs

Finding a Median

Controlling Navigation Pane from a form
Hi In my Access 2007 application I provide a number of buttons for users to control what they see on the screen. My users go back and forth between the initial 'switchboard' type of form (as a frontend interface) and the actual tables and queries that are listed in the navigation pane. I have a button that shows/hides the nav. pane (with a simple SendKeys "{F11}" snippet) -- but I would like the groups to be collapsed when the pane becomes visible. Right now, when the button is clicked, the nav. pane is displayed, but will have various groups expanded depending...

stock control question
Hello all, I have 2000 items and want to represent them as full cartons - inner cartons and single items. Full cartons have 36 pieces inner cartons have 6 pieces and singles are self explanatory. I tried using the INT formula but I can't seem to get it to work. Is there something else I can use? So want it to look like this stock 2000 - master cartons 55 ( 55x36=1980) inner cartons 3 ( 3 x 6=18) singles 2 ( 2 x 1) regards -- kinsey Assuming 2000 is in A1, all below formulas will go A2 - A4 =INT(A1/36) =INT(MOD(A1,36)/6) =A1-(A2*36+A3*6) "kinsey" wrote: > He...

Find/Replace in RichEdit 2.0

Find (but not find)

message with RTF in outbox disables rich text control?
i develop a VAR application that sends emails on behalf of the user (using outlook automation usually via outlook redemption). An increasing number of customers are coming up with an error (0x8000405 unspecified error) when same program tries to instantiate a richtext object while emails are still in the outbox (or in drafts folder). Or at least that is my initial diagnosis. The richtext component seems fine. It was used to create the message body of the original email and that email is sent ok. Subsequent attempts to use the richtext control will work once the outbox is ...

Opening a form with cursor in a control filed
I have a form with a subform as reference. I only do data entry in 3 fields. I have set the tab control for field 1, 2 and 3, but when I click on add new record the cursor goes to the subform and and cannot tab out to the first field of the main form. I would like to set this up that on got focus the cursor is on the selected field and then tabs or move on enter to the next selected field in the tab order. The tab order in the main for is resetting to zero. Thanks Quinto -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-forms/200801/1 ...

Finding an event

remove previous vb6 project versions from Control Panel
Hello I use the package and deployment tool in vb6 to setup and install my vb6 projects on computers. After installing the project a few times on the same computer, I noticed different versions in the Software-screen in control panel. And I also noticed that pdw doesn't overwrite the program I wanted to install with pdw on that computer. Do you have a solution? Thanks Catharinus van der Werf csvanderwerf@planet.nl catharinus wrote: > Hello > > I use the package and deployment tool in vb6 to setup and install my > vb6 projects on computers. After installing ...

cannot find database

the Dialog with ProgressCtrl
hello all I wanner to create a modleless dialog which contain a ProgrssCtrl, so how can this progrssCtrl step it itself when the dialog is shown? any help will be appreciate. You have to tell the dialog to tell the progress control to step itself. AliR. "jimmy" <tbscer@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1147610001.054278.295030@v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com... > hello all > > I wanner to create a modleless dialog which contain a ProgrssCtrl, > so how can this progrssCtrl step it itself when the dialog is shown? > > any help will be appreciate. > ...

Trapping a NO FIND after a find

How do I find the out of office reply?

How do I use .Create on a control class?
For example, I want to progamatically add a CEdit to the main dialog in a dilaog based app. So, I declare a CEdit object called skill, then I call skill.Create(<style flags>, <rect>, <CWnd*>, etc... The question is this, where do I get the CWnd* ? I can declare one, but what do I initialize it to? I have tried using "this" as my CWnd* but if I do that, the control does not show up in the dialog. I did specify WS_CHILD and WS_VISIBLE in my style flags. What am I doing wrong? CWnd* is the base class of CDialog*, just pass it 'this' (self reference ...

Mailbox Control
How would one make user A's mailbox readable by user B? Will the folder structure be preserved? -- Craig Tuttle - Level I Exchange Tech UCNSB.org if you want them to have full access, grant "full mailbox access" in Mailbox rights, and "send as" on the security tab of user A's AD account... "Craig Tuttle" <CraigTuttle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9D180981-DA03-4AD2-AB5B-C2B173D902D7@microsoft.com... > How would one make user A's mailbox readable by user B? Will the folder > structure be preserved? > > > -- ...

Outlook is retrieving data from the Microsoft Exchange Server dialog
Environment: One Exchange 2000 server (current on SP's and hotfixes) in main office serving 400+ people happily. 30 people in remote office in another state connected to main office via a VPN tunnel. Users in remote office connect to Exchange server via Outlook 2002, and 2003 from Windows 2000 and XP. Problem: Users in remote office get a dialog box stating "Outlook is retrieving data from the Microsoft Exchange Server <servername>." This happens numerous times a day. Our network admin says all ports are open between both sites. They can still send mail and ...

Advanced Find not finding all
"Advanced Find" in Outlook 2007 is not finding all email messages which match the criteria. It finds between 30 and 200 and then stops. I then have to work with those (e.g., delete them) and then click "Find Now" again to find another batch, dozens of times! What is wrong? How do I fix this and find all messages that match the criteria? My typical application is to split the entire contents of my .pst files by date. Do do this I make a copy of the file. In one I delete all messages older than the cutoff date (e.g., 1/1/2007), and in the other I delete all messages yo...