Find/Replace in RichEdit 2.0

I'm using Windows ME and I've switched from RichEdit 1.0 to 2.0 for my
CRichEditDoc/View application so that I can use the ITextDocument
interface and can do things such as suspend/resume the Redo buffer.

Problem is, now the Find/Replace dialogs don't seem to do anything. If
I revert back to RichEdit 1.0 they do!

What's going on?
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

BUMP!

adriangibbons@yahoo.co.uk (Adrian Gibbons) wrote in message news:<34a2acd5.0404130713.123dbaab@posting.google.com>...
> I'm using Windows ME and I've switched from RichEdit 1.0 to 2.0 for my
> CRichEditDoc/View application so that I can use the ITextDocument
> interface and can do things such as suspend/resume the Redo buffer.
>
> Problem is, now the Find/Replace dialogs don't seem to do anything. If
> I revert back to RichEdit 1.0 they do!
>
> What's going on?
I've overridden OnEditFind() and OnEditReplace() in the view and had
some help from:

http://www.codeproject.com/dialog/cfindreplacedialog.asp

and

from http://msdn.microsoft.com (!) searching for "CFindReplaceDialog"

Now I've got Find and Replace back - shame I had to do all this
manually in Rich Edit 2.0 (it was done automatically in Rich Edit
1.0!).

Adrian.

Find Duplicate names and delate

PLEASE HELP! How to extract information in inbox/sentbox into a text file #2
Can any one tell me how to extract the information of new mails in m inbox/sentbox, including the sender name, message subject and messag time, into a text file ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Form help #2
We are in the process of creating a computer with a kiosk type software that guests need to sign into. There will be a form that they need to complete. We need to be able to make it so that the guest can search for the name of the person he is visiting and then the form will be emailed to that specific person. Is there a way to make a form that works with our exchange server so it searches for a name and then automatically sets the form to email to him. ...

Find a Value the first Time It Occurs

Finding a Median

Availables : More that 3500 Solutions manuals and Test Banks (Part 2)
List of Solutions Manuals _________________________ contact me to : mattosbw1@gmail.com mattosbw1(at)gmail.com NOTE : "THIS SERVICE IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR : CHINA, INDIA, PAKISTAN, IRAQ, IRAN, PHILIPPINES, NORTH KOREA, NEPAL, BANGLADESH, SRI LANKA, MALDIVES & BHUTAN". If your wanted solutions manual is not in this list, also can ask me if is available (They are some only). Then if you need solutions manual only contact me by email. This same "list of titles" of texts with availables solutions manual is for download from...

Find/Replace in RichEdit 2.0

Large file #2
Hi, I am working on a spreadsheet which was 244k in size, when I reopened it it is now reporting it to be 1.45mb! How did this happen and how can I get it back to it's initial size? Thanks in advance. Hi maybe re-setting the used area will help. See http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#Unused >-----Original Message----- >Hi, > >I am working on a spreadsheet which was 244k in size, when >I reopened it it is now reporting it to be 1.45mb! >How did this happen and how can I get it back to it's >initial size? > >Thanks in advance. >. > ...

LDAP #2
How can I configure Outlook 2002 to view my global catalog server? thanks -j ...

Find (but not find)

Let's pick a replacement for this (Access) newsgroup 2
There were two big threads on the original 6/1/10 post in the General Questions and New User sections. The gist of the original post was: Folks have recommended various sites to replace this (Access) newsgroup for when poor-listener Microsoft drops it. Why don't we pick a replacement to give it the "critical mass" to fully replace this one? If interested, please respond to this with your recommendation. Also, if you feel like it, in case this goes dead, send me an email with your email address at North9000 at gmail dot com and I'll try to collect / send out...

Replacing data in Pivot Table causes Field name change
Good morning, I have a pivot table report that uses about 1200 rows of data on a neighboring page. Today I produced new monthly data and pasted it on top of the old data. When I do this the report's left most column field names all change from FieldName to FieldName2. When I look in the drop down box for that field it seems to have duplicated the fields when I pasted the new data. I'm able to work around it by changing the displayed lables from FieldName2 to FieldName"space""space". I can't change to just FieldName because that is already in use. M...

Finding an event

Setup #2
Ok, I have a new email adress from a website I work for, im trying to get the emails sent to my outlook but it never works, sending or reciving i always get the same error message. Im trying to get emails from www.hgtourneys.com Well, with that much information, troubleshooting this issue for you will be a snap. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Cheese Pope asked: | Ok, I have a new email adress from a website I ...

cannot send or receive email #2
I get a "0x800ccc7D" error message and cannot send or receive email. Seems to be related to SSL conditioning? SBC says all my address information is correct and referred me to MSFT tech support. ...

Sales Transaction Cost History GP 9.0
Hello everyone, I have a question about the unit cost and extended cost that is stored in sales transaction history. Some items were received at the wrong cost, effectively doubling the unit cost of the items, so we used the inventory adjust costs utility to correct the items cost. This is all fine and good. The problem is that this utility does not adjust the unit cost of the item on the sales transaction history. Are there any utilities to adjust the item costs on these orders or do I have to use SQL to update the SOP30300 table for these items, and if I do update these cost fields will ...

address books #2
I have been successful in networking 2 "XP professional" computers that are using Office 2000 Premium. I can see my emails on both but can only access the address books on the original one. Can I link the address books from the original computer to the 2nd one like I did the personal folders? Please tell me how but be exact as I am not a techie person but can follow directions. Thanks. ...

exchange 2003 Pop3 access #2
I'm trying to publish smtp and pop3 through isa. neither of the server publishing rules smtp or pop3 work properly. I was able to work around the smtp portion by configuring smtp virtual server on isa then forwarding to the exchange server. so on to pop3 for this scenario: 10.0.0.2 = exchange server ip 10.0.0.1 = isa internal 10.1.0.1 = isa dmz 60.60.60.60 = public ip address of mail server (nat by firewall to dmz interface of isa) I used mail server publishing to publish pop3 from "external" to "10.0.0.2" Following the tuturial on isaserver.org still I am ...

Upgrading reports from CRM 3.0 to 4.0
Having spent around 10 hours trying to upgrade a custom report from CRM 3.0 to CRM 4.0, I thought I’d post a message to share my pain and the solution! It appears that in CRM 4.0 Microsoft have made a change to the way in which the standard reports retrieve the name of the user running the report. I have been unable to find any documentation about this. If you have a custom report that is based on a standard CRM 3.0 report (i.e. it has the CRM_FullName parameter & UserInfo dataset) and upload it into CRM 4.0 then try to run it, you may get either of the following behaviours • Th...

Handle 2 Address
Hi all: Is there any way to get the address of the memory block alloc by GlobalAlloc() without call GlobalLock()? Thanks in advance for any help. -- -E.S- Why would you want to do that? If you can give the reason behind this maybe we can suggest something useful. The reason you need to call GlobalLock to get a pointer from a memory handle is that the memory chunck is movable and the operating system will move it without notice. So the pointer that you get from one call to GlobalLock might not be the same as the next time you call GlobalLock. Therefore getting the pointer without ...

cannot find database

Pivot Chart- 2 unrelated series on 1 chart
I have a set of warranty orders that each have a date when the product was originally shipped and a date when a problem was reported. I am trying to make a pivot chart with months on the x-axis and counts on the y-axis. I want 2 series, one that shows how many orders were shipped in each month and one that shows how many problems were reported each month. I do not want to show the relationship between the report and ship dates, just unique counts of each based on date. Is this possible? Here is an example of what my data looks like, I have about 6,000 entries so there are significa...