faq

Hi,
    There is RoundRect() function in mfc. Now I want to combine 3 rect into
one region, it becomes to a polygon. Is there have RoundPolygon() function?
Surely its inner corner shoulde be draw round too.

0
fcvcnet
3/31/2006 8:18:17 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

So far as I know there is  no built in command for that, but you could build
your own using a series of other available commands.  This article sort of
does that:

http://www.tek-tips.com/faqs.cfm?fid=1400
http://www.codeproject.com/system/remoteprogramexec.asp

Tom

"fcvcnet" <fcvcnet@163.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>    There is RoundRect() function in mfc. Now I want to combine 3 rect into
> one region, it becomes to a polygon. Is there have RoundPolygon()
> function?
> Surely its inner corner shoulde be draw round too.

0
tserface (3866)
3/31/2006 4:29:20 PM
Oh, my god , I forgot the title.
Thank you Tom. So I just draw it with the basic GDI function, right?!

0
fcvcnet
4/3/2006 12:52:09 AM
Well, there's a lot of work, but in summary what you wrote is true. Graphics
programming is never really all that easy, but using GDI or GDI+
(especially) makes it a lot easier.

> Oh, my god , I forgot the title.
> Thank you Tom. So I just draw it with the basic GDI function, right?!

0
tserface (3866)

Stock Quotes (FAQ?)
Interested in pulling in end-of-day stock qoutes for 15 - 20 stocks. I used to use the MSN Money Central add in, but it is apparently is no longer available. I'd like to be able to code it myself, (or at least be able to browse the source) but I need to get pointed in the right direction. Maybe in a FAQ list somewhere? Thanks in advance for any input/suggestions, JA If you Google "yahoo stock data excel" you will find lots of links to do what you want. A few years back I modified a Yahoo USA file to download stock data (20 min delay) from the Yahoo Australian site ...

faq
Hi, There is RoundRect() function in mfc. Now I want to combine 3 rect into one region, it becomes to a polygon. Is there have RoundPolygon() function? Surely its inner corner shoulde be draw round too. So far as I know there is no built in command for that, but you could build your own using a series of other available commands. This article sort of does that: http://www.tek-tips.com/faqs.cfm?fid=1400 http://www.codeproject.com/system/remoteprogramexec.asp Tom "fcvcnet" <fcvcnet@163.com> wrote in message news:uJGW8sJVGHA.5468@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Hi, >...

faq initialize CList
Hi, I have a member viarable of CList<CPoint,CPoint&> m_pointlist in Class Segment. Should I have to initialize the m_pointlist in Segment constructur? Thanks. The CList has a constructor with a default parameter (block size = 10). If that number satisfies you, you do not need to worry about initialization. Otherwise, follow this syntax: class Segment { private: CList<CPoint, CPoint&> m_pointList; public: Segment() : m_pointList( 100 ) // Place your own number instead of 100... { } } or class Segment { private: CList<CPoint, CPoint&> m_point...

Hello, Is there a faq for this group or other document that outlines the type of questions that are normally posted. Danzer I wish! Unfortunately, there is not a FAQ for this newsgroup. Nor are there sticky threads. Worst of all they purge the old messages after about 90 days... To get more history, and IMO better searching, you can search this group through Google Groups. Google has history going back to at least 2003... Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com ---------------------------------------------- Please DO NOT respond to me d...

faq: what is wrong with breakpoints?
Hi, I use vs2005 + xp. Now when I set breakpoints and press F5, all of the breakpoints change color from red to white, they all disabled. When I stoped debug , they all change color back, what's up. I removed all the breakpoints and set again, the problem is still .How to solve it? Thanks. -- Thank you very much! :) Thank this newsgroup very much! :) Visual Studio 2005 Professional Edition Windows XP Professional I've not seen this yet, but given the huge number of bugs I seem to find in VS2005, it wouldn't surprise me. Presumably you are using the debug version of the build...

FAQs?
Please direct me to the FAQ. I'm running MS07, everything running smoothly but my brain. Hane Any number of them exist. I post one at http://umpmfaq.info. "Amazon" <remark114@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:eyirMmdLIHA.3940@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Please direct me to the FAQ. I'm running MS07, everything running > smoothly but my brain. > Hane > "Dick Watson" wrote: > Any number of them exist. I post one at http://umpmfaq.info. For me this one was helpful: http://money.mvps.org/faq/default.aspx ...

Do anyone have an good mal for FAQ
Need to sort out Questions and answar in system in excel. Could anyone help me ? With much more detail provided regarding what type of problem, I'm sure someone could assist. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Mon, 1 Dec 2008 12:36:02 -0800, Tinkababe <Tinkababe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Need to sort out Questions and answar in system in excel. Could anyone help >me ? Hi Gord Someting like this, but not in access, in excel http://office.microsoft.com/nb-no/templates/TC012253481044.aspx?CategoryID=CT101428241044 Hug Tinka Gord Dibben skrev: > With much more ...

faq
Can the latest faq be posted? The versions that I search for on google groups are out of date. Thanks, Bob Have you tried http://www.bollar.com/msmoney? I'm pretty sure there's none more recent than that in circulation. "Bob Becnel" <rgb2@hilton.cec.wustl.edu> wrote in message news:Pine.GSO.4.58.0312192036570.1762@hilton.cec.wustl.edu... > Can the latest faq be posted? The versions that I search for on google > groups are out of date. org, dummy. It's http://www.bollar.org/msmoney. "Dick Watson" <littlegreengecko@mind-enufalready-spring....

FAQ for TaxCut/TurboTax and Money?
I was wondering if anyone has a FAQ or some insight on setting up the Categories in Money to match an import for these tax programs. I've tried the import and just need to clean house with my Categories and other things so the import is actually accurate. Just curious for any BKM's. In microsoft.public.money, Andrew wrote: >I was wondering if anyone has a FAQ or some insight on setting up the >Categories in Money to match an import for these tax programs. Money will export tax information to a tax program. That is very useful for schedule D. It should be very useful fo...

Is there an FAQ?
Hi, new here. Is there an FAQ for this group? I am working in both Pub 2000 and Pub 2002. I'm having problems creating active hyperlinks and email links. Will also be converting to pdf. Thanks, morgan http://www.mvps.org/publisher http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/Publisher/ http://www.davidbartosik.com/ http://www.windowlight.co.nz/ontarget/publisher/ "morgan" <morgana1@newsguy.com> wrote in message news:2v4jgvgi80h5ounae55j8pvl2li9l7ohso@4ax.com... > Hi, new here. Is there an FAQ for this group? > I am working in both Pub 2000 and Pub 2002. I'm having proble...

An unofficial FAQ for this newsgroup is available at http://umpmfaq.info. The source FAQ was last updated Thursday, October 7, 2004. You may save yourself and those willing to spend their time helping you both time and hassle by consulting this resource before posting what may already be a FAQ. The unofficial FAQ answers 154 of the most frequently asked questions in this newsgroup. Note that only a limited number of FAQ items have been added or modified for Money 2005--those that are derive from my limited experience with the product and on very high profile items in the newsgroup. Money 2005 ...

is there a FAQ for this group
Peter w http://www.mvps.org/access/ -- Joe Fallon Access MVP "Peter W" <profwalt@bigpond.com> wrote in message news:%239uXHDnTDHA.2824@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Peter w > > ...

? MVPs' Word FAQs website fails to work with Safari, but MVPs' Entourage site works fine
Can't the MVPs' webpages for Word FAQs be modified to make them compatible with the the Safari browser? There is NO problem in using Safari to access the MVPs' webpages for Entourage FAQs. I've used both Safari 1.0 and, since upgrading to OS 10.3.1, Safari 1.0 with the same success with the MVPs Entourage FAQs webpages and the same failures with the MVPs Word FAQs webpages. That said, I wish to commend the MVPs for creating the FAQs resources for both Entourage and Word users. That's a really valuable, generous service you've provided. Respectfully, Norman Nager ...

faq how to sovle this problem?
Hi, I add a function manuly, but I got this when I click the name of function in classview. How to tackle this problem? --------------------------- Microsoft Visual C++ --------------------------- Cannot find the definition (implementation) of this function. --------------------------- ȷ�� --------------------------- I know now! "fcvcnet" <fcvcnet@163.com> д����Ϣ����:edm283$3qt$1@news.cn99.com... > Hi, > I add a function manuly, but I got this when I click the name of > function in classview. > How to tackle this problem? > --------------------------- ...

faq how to solve these errors?
Hi, I write a class class CSegment { public: CSegment(void); public: ~CSegment(void); public: CArray< CList< CPoint, CPoint& >, CList< CPoint, CPoint& >& > m_curve; CArray< int, int& > m_superindex; CArray< bool, bool& > m_direction; }; and in CmaxregionborderView I add a member variable class CmaxregionborderView : public CView { .... public: CmaxregionborderDoc* GetDocument() const; public: CArray< CList< CSegment, CSegment& >, CList< CSegment, CSegment& >& > m_bordersegmentlist; .... }; when compile...

faq group box
Hi, I remembered that when I drag the group box control at dialog design time in vc 6.0 , the control inside of it such as radio will be move together. Now I can not do that again, how to do that again? Thanks you so much. > I remembered that when I drag the group box control at dialog design time >in vc 6.0 , the control inside of it such as radio will be move together. Are you sure you're not thinking of VB? As far as I know, it's never behaved this way with the VC dialog editor unless you select all the controls. Dave There is no way to "group" controls...

Is there an FAQ on Outlook attachments?
Hi I have used Outlook for several years, and have recently stopped out of frustration at not being able to send or receive attachments. I have never had a problem with viruses, being paranoid about updating virus software, and am getting by for email with other software, but miss the PIM features of Outlook.. Is there a way to get back the ability to send and receive attachments? Thanks. Bob Hi Bob, yes there is a way to send and receive attachments. Please look here, there is some software to enclosed your OL http://www.outlook-hilfe.de/tools-cat-2-80-titleA-10.html or here http://ww...

faq do not know my object
Hi, I write a class CSide, side.h and side.cpp is ok, compile ok. Now I want to use it. In my mfc SDI project, I declare a CSide myside in C*doc class, surly I put a line to include the head file of CSide. But when I try to use myside in constructor of C*doc, it seem to be it does not know myside. Why? Thanks. You will need to put something like: #include "side.h" In the header file for the object where you want to include your class. Then you can instantiate it either as a member or as a local object using something like: CSide m_MySide; Tom "fcvcnet" <f...

faq how to size dialog box
Hi, I have a mfc windows programme base on a dialog. Now I want to chang the size of the dialog 320x240 to 1024x768 when it star to run and center it. How should I do? Thanks. I guess what you really want to do is to show the dialog window maximized. To do so, add... ShowWindow(SW_SHOWMAXIMIZED); ...in OnInitDialog() of your dialog class. If you want to change the position and size to something smaller then the maximum window size then use... MoveWindow(lpNewWndRect, TRUE); ...instead. Regards, Thomas "fcvcnet" wrote: > Hi, > I have a mfc windows programme bas...

An unofficial FAQ for this newsgroup is available at http://umpmfaq.info. The source FAQ was last updated Friday, April 9, 2004. You may save yourself and those willing to spend their time helping you both time and hassle by consulting this resource before posting what may already be a FAQ. The unofficial FAQ answers 130 of the most frequently asked questions in this newsgroup. Likewise, a comprehensive archive of this newsgroup is available at http://groups.google.com. Click on Advanced Groups Search; there you should specify newsgroup microsoft.public.money and some search terms you conside...

manage faq with outlook
Hi all ... On our general "info" emailaddress we receive the same questions over and over again. Now i would like to have some tool, or create it manual, that when a mail arrives in my inbox, i click a button and get a list of predefined anwsers. I select an anwser, and this will create a reply to the original mail, and puts the content in it, including the original question from the sender. What is the best way to do this? thanks, Johan. The following article has some good information on "canned responses" and several methods you might use to implement them: http://ww...

An unofficial FAQ for this newsgroup is available at http://umpmfaq.info. The source FAQ was last updated Tuesday, March 15, 2005. You may save yourself and those willing to spend their time helping you both time and hassle by consulting this resource before posting what may already be a FAQ. The unofficial FAQ answers 163 of the most frequently asked questions in this newsgroup. Note that only a limited number of FAQ items have been added or modified for Money 2005--those that are derive from my limited experience with the product and on very high profile items in the newsgroup. If you are us...

Support Debugging Tool Installation FAQ
Hi Everyone I have just published a comprehensive Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) post for Installing the Support Debugging Tool for Microsoft Dynamics GP. It should answer all the questions Partners and Customers have about the downloading, installing of the tool. Please see the post at the link below: Installing the Support Debugging Tool for Microsoft Dynamics GP FAQ http://blogs.msdn.com/developingfordynamicsgp/archive/2009/08/05/installing-the-support-debugging-tool-for-microsoft-dynamics-gp-faq.aspx If you have any comments, please post them onto the blog. Thanks David David M...

Looking for FAQ for the group or web tutorial
I tried the "Teach yourself VC++ in 21 days" book and though it gave me some understanding of the language, it seems to have also taught me some bad habits. I want to have a strong grasp of VC++ and the MFCs and be able to write solid code. Is there an FAQ or good all-around tutorial site that teaches proper VC++ coding? Thanks. ...

faq CGradientProgressCtrl from botton to top?
Hi, all the url: http://www.codeproject.com/miscctrl/gradientprogressctrl.asp#xx4093xx How to use Matt Weagle's CGradientProgressCtrl from botton to top? Thanks ...