error about create dialog

hi, all

i download the mpc(media player classic) code, the process of compiling is
ok,
but when i run it(debug mode), i got an unhandled exception in this line:

 m_wndCaptureBar.Create(this);(mainfrm.cpp)

i tracked it,

  hWnd = ::CreateDialogIndirect(hInst, lpDialogTemplate,
   pParentWnd->GetSafeHwnd(), AfxDlgProc);

at this line throw the exception. i dont know what happened. someone can
give me
some tips?

maybe my english is bad, i wish you can understand the meaning.

Best Regards...

0
sPhinX
4/25/2005 1:34:46 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hi,
  One of the reasons this could happen is that the resources are not
compiled into the project, although the header file containing the ID's
is in the directory allowing the software to compile but not execute.
Check your project settings.

Cheers,
Rob

http://www.enigmatechnologies.co.uk

0
google9000 (11)

Error message: Office cannot connect to the internet
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel When trying to use the translate function in the reference tools, office gives the error message "Office cannot connect to the internet" I know for a fact that my computer is connected to the internet so I am left very confused. Your computer very well may be connected to the internet but apparently it isn't sharing that resource with Office... Check the settings in System Preferences for the applications, Firewall & User Account. Once they're set correctly run Disk Utility - Rep...

how do I creating a calendar w/countdown #s to specific event
Is there a calendar template that has counting feature built in? Or is there a way to format the template and add that feature? ...

burner error c00d11c9 in rip and burn
In the burning process I succesfully burn the first two music tracks and then error comes up. All tracks play OK on my laptop. Tried several CDs same result. Tired another music cd . similar result --copies introdcution section then error. Using vista. have recently installed external dvd 00--checked for latest driver software says up to date Any ideas ...

Creating a schedule / fairly for teams in excel
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther) I want to create a schedule for my golf league. Each girl will need to have a new partner every week with one bye week. What type of formula would work in Excell to do something like this? Is it possible at all? See here: http://www.teamopolis.com/tools/round-robin-generator.aspx And here: http://round-robin-formula.qarchive.org/ The Excel solutions out there require VBA, which you do not have in Excel 2008. Hope this helps On 6/05/10 6:28 AM, in article 59bb8049.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "tlhamilton@officefor...

How to make a Cwnd based class has the property like a modal dialog?
Is it possible? In your CWnd's OnCreate(), try calling EnableWindow(FALSE) on its parent window. This will prevent user access to it while your CWnd is active. In your CWnd's OnDestroy(), you can call EnableWindow(TRUE) to re-enable the parent window. If your app has other windows, you need to disable (and re-enable) them also. -- David http://www.dcsoft.com L.J.S wrote: > Is it possible? See if RunModalLoop is what you want. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com ...

error #3
I am trying to use one of the sample provided from econnect 7.0 to run the sample..but it faild as following. Does anyone who know about this type of error and coule help me to figure it out? Access to the registry key HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Microsoft.eConnect.eConnectMethods is denied. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the registry key HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Microsof...

mdi app with controls dialog use whithout document/view modele..
i just come back to mfc with visual c++ for 1 month.. with mdi model, each document can have multiple view of them.ok how can i do to have only one view at a time for each document.?? i want to present differents forms and differents objets in my app, but don't want multiple view of one or more document.. how to do to declare them in the app.?? i want to use cformview or other class for displaying my objects. please, help or examples will be grantly appreciated.; Not sure if I understand you correctly, but you might consider looking at an SDI application instead of MDI? Chaudebert wro...

Run Time Error 2603
How do change the error message thats prompted when a User opens a form that they don't have permission to open instead of the standard end and debug buttons on the menu with the error run time error 2603 been displayed i just want a simple message box that with a OK button on it. ive tried putting some code on the on error event of the form, from another article but not luck. i tried following. Private Sub Form_Error(DataErr As Integer, Response As Integer) On Error GoTo Errorfnc_mnuOpen_Err Errorfnc_mnuOpen_Err: If Err = 2603 Then If MsgBox("You do not have the n...

Error assigning tasks
Hello all, We have recently began to receive the error message "A SQL error has occured. Please see your system administrator" while attempting to assign tasks to another user via the CRM web interface. The event logs are not showing anything nor are the sql server logs. This worked fine up until about 2 weeks ago and we have not changed anything in CRM at all. Anyone have an ideas as to what could be happening? Andy Bump for some help "andyd" <andyd@test.com> wrote in message news:O$9XjsRiIHA.5208@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hello all, > > W...

Error bars-repost
Reposting since I wasn't subscribed the first time.... Microsoft Excel 2002 SP3. I have data that looks like this: Median Min Max Na 0.032617 0.000106 0.387142 Cl 0.0265 0.000017 0.282087 Ca 0.000524 0.0000047 0.0059883 K 0.005523 0.000007 0.038365 Mg 0.0000823 0.0000001 0.0018515 PO4 0.00031 0.00002 0.00105 HCO3 0.001655 0.000262 0.003048 I'm doing a line plot with the first column as the categorical x axis, and the second column, median, on the y-axis, which is logarithmic. I then set up error bars using the values in the min and max column (columns 3 and 4 above) as custom values...

Logon dialog requesting user name and password keeps me from accessing my mail. Any ideas?
I'm using Vista 64 bit and have been using WinMail (Outlook Express replacement) since I upgraded. Now, all of the sudden I'm getting the logon dialog popping up anytime I try to access my mail. Even though I did not set it up to require a logon and password when I set it up, I tried every ID and Password I've ever used and I keep getting the error msg I'm inputting the wrong ID and./or Password in. Can anyone please tell me what I can do to get rid of that dialog so I can get back into my mail? Thanks much in advance, Rob "Rob" <rbaysinger...

error moving mailbox exchange 2000 to 2003
I am trying to move mailboxes from exchange 2000 to exchange 2003 using acitve directory user and computer, by selecting exchange tasks, then move mailbox utility. I have successfully moved some users from exchange 2000 to exchange 2003, but i am getting this for some users. On the source server. Event ID 9172 Failed to copy messages to the destination mailbox store. Error: The MAPI call failed. MAPI or an unspecified service provider. ID no: 80004005-0000-00000000 Event ID 1008 Unable to move mailbox 'Goins, India'. Error: The MAPI call failed. MAPI or an unspecified servic...

Error occured while trying to upload a custom report in MS CRM 4.0
Hi, i have been trying to upload a custom report (RDL file) in MS CRM 4.0 application and every time i do it i get error message : "An error has occurred". I am trying to upload a RDL file from CRM Reports area and i m getting the same error. When i checked the error log it gives me this e error : Throwing Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.InvalidDataSourceReferenceException: The report server cannot process the report. The data source connection information has been deleted., ; Info: Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.InvalidDataSourceRefe...

KB978601 causes "invalid digital signature" error with a CAB file
Customers with KB978601 installed are unable install one of our software products. They get the error "invalid digital signature" when the installer reaches the last cab file. I was able to reproduce the problem on Windows 7 and XP (both with the latest updates), and also verified the problem goes away after uninstalling KB978601. The following error message was logged: "Error 1330. A file that is required cannot be installed because the cabinet file setup11.cab has an invalid digital signature. This may indicate that the cabinet file is corrupt. Error 24592 was retu...

Data Error
Hi, I have just upgraded from 1.2 to 3.0. I am able to open CRM via IE and get all the tool bars and options however in the data pain I am just recieving the error message: An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator. I have been working on the assumption that there is a permissions error but all seems fine both within CRM and on the SQL side. Any advice ? Thanks Brian ...

Reporting Error #2
I need help I kept receiving "the report can not be displayed Try this action again. If the problem continues, check the Microsoft CRM Community for solutions or contact your microsoft CRM administrator. Finally you can contact Microsoft Support." Report server is running and NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE has publishing right. ...

VS2003
Hello, I have a dialog resource and have created CDialog and a CFormView classes for this dialog. If I right-click a control in my dialog I can create a variable for the control, but how do I specify which class the variable belongs to, ie. my CDialog or CFormView class? I don't see how I can tell the add variable class wizard to which class the variable should be added. I'm converting a Dialog based app to a doc-view type app and am experimenting with CFormView, which is why I have CFormView and CDialog classes referencing the same dialog resource. Thanks for any help. -R...

MSN Money Synchronization errors
I am constantly getting "updates are temporarily unavailable Please try again later" every time an manual /auto update is run. I am logged into my passport account and Money is not complaining about anything being out of synch. What exactly is causing this message and what can be done to fix it short of recreating a .mny file from scratch or a new passport account? ...

"Document error: cannot move to field" when using Integration Mana
hello I am trying to update pay rates for several employees and several paycodes. I created a csv file and I use the payroll master as my destination. I log on to GP as the sa and then run the integration but I get an error stating that the macro cannot move to field 'department' When I pull up the card for the payroll/employee I noticed that the department field is grayed out, I cannot type into it but I can select a department. I don't need that field for my integration... I just want to update the pay codes rates for that employee... why is it trying to add information in ...

Error Message #94
We run Outlook Express on several machines. In the case of two machines just updated with XP SP-2, and running the latest and greatest version of Outlook Express, we get an error message, "Either there is no default mail client or the current mail client cannot fulfill the messaging request.". Outlook has never been activated on these machines, and Outlook Express is definitely set as the default mail client. A search of the web reveals only instructions for deleting a key from the registry for Outlook and to run Detect and Repair, but we are not running Outlook, and OE does not ...

error reading
I got an error reading when trying to open an older version of MSPUB on my new Windows XP computer. The error read: 16 bit Windows subsystem C:\windows\system 32\ auto exec.NT. The system is not suitible for running MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications. Does any one know what this message means and how I could fix the problem. Much thanks for your help. Barry How to Troubleshoot 16-Bit Windows Programs in Windows XP http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;314495 -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.c...

CRM 1.2 Error Event ID1
Hi All, Has anyone seen this error before when opening Opportunity --> Activities --> Sale Process Pop up window with Error An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator The Event log has Event ID1 MSCRM Application Error Report: ----------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------- Error Message: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Source File: ...

An error occurred loading Microsoft CRM functionality
I have been through post after post trying to get this fixed - any assistance would be appreciated. This is a new install of Microsoft CRM. The web client works fine - no authentication needed and it works as it should. I am using Outlook 2007 and when I launch it I receive the above error. This error stems from the add-in not loading since I do not recieve it if I remove the crmaddin from the Outlook startup. I have tried removing it and then adding it back with no success. The only thing that I can come up with is that this client is on a terminal server. I have run all of the service p...

"Error" ODBC Call Failed
After I converted an Access97 Database to Access2K, some of the queries opened with no problems, some others gave me an error message "ODBC-- Call Failed [Microsoft][ODBC Visual FoxProDriver]Index does not accept Null (#886)" The database has Visual FoxPro link tables for which I used ODBC to link them. Please Help. Thanks a million. Check out the KB article at http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;225861 Try relinking the tables as described. You should use a file DSN as well when building the link. -- Bill Ramos Lead Program Manager, Microsoft Office Acce...

owa and 404 errors
I am trying to get my front end server that is on the inside network on the same subnet as my backend server to work but I get 404 errors. any tips on resolving this. P.S I am in the process of deploying isa in the dmz for this as well but I want this to work first. ...