Error 1 fatal error C1107: could not find assembly 'BeckmanCoulter.Algorithms.BarracudaGraphics.dll': please specify the assembly search path using /AI or by setting the LIBPATH environment variable

Hello,

We have a MFC application that connect a sets of dlls ( they are in C#). I
got the following error.
I checked the reference it is fine. I also see all of the C# dlls the
application needs that are inside Debug folder.

Error 1 fatal error C1107: could not find assembly
'BeckmanCoulter.Algorithms.BarracudaGraphics.dll': please specify the
assembly search path using /AI or by setting the LIBPATH environment
variable
k:\hjia_algorithms_barracuda_graphics_scr108\algorithms\barracuda\graphics\development\mfcexample\UserControlEventHandler.h
5

Thansk for any help.
Haiping

Below is the output:
1>------ Build started: Project: Graphics, Configuration: Debug Any
CPU ------

1>Graphics ->
K:\hjia_algorithms_barracuda_graphics_scr108\ALGORITHMS\Barracuda\Graphics\Development\Graphics\bin\Debug\BeckmanCoulter.Algorithms.BarracudaGraphics.dll

2>------ Build started: Project: ResultsRetriever, Configuration: Debug Any
CPU ------

2>ResultsRetriever ->
K:\hjia_algorithms_barracuda_graphics_scr108\ALGORITHMS\Barracuda\Graphics\Development\ResultsRetriever\bin\Debug\BeckmanCoulter.Algorithms.BarracudaGraphics.ResultsRetriever.dll

3>------ Build started: Project: MFCExample, Configuration: Debug
Win32 ------

3>Copy dependencies.

3>k:\hjia_algorithms_barracuda_graphics_scr108\ALGORITHMS\Barracuda\Graphics\Development\MFCExample\DiffPopulations.xml

3>k:\hjia_algorithms_barracuda_graphics_scr108\ALGORITHMS\Barracuda\Graphics\Development\MFCExample\Histogram1D.xml

3>k:\hjia_algorithms_barracuda_graphics_scr108\ALGORITHMS\Barracuda\Graphics\Development\MFCExample\ReticPopulations.xml

3> 3 file(s) copied.

3>k:\hjia_algorithms_barracuda_graphics_scr108\ALGORITHMS\Barracuda\Graphics\Development\MFCExample\..\..\..\..\BCIGraphics\Release\BeckmanCoulter.Algorithms.Graphics.dll

3>k:\hjia_algorithms_barracuda_graphics_scr108\ALGORITHMS\Barracuda\Graphics\Development\MFCExample\..\..\..\..\BCIGraphics\Release\AxInterop.SHDocVw.dll

3>k:\hjia_algorithms_barracuda_graphics_scr108\ALGORITHMS\Barracuda\Graphics\Development\MFCExample\..\..\..\..\BCIGraphics\Release\Interop.SHDocVw.dll

3>k:\hjia_algorithms_barracuda_graphics_scr108\ALGORITHMS\Barracuda\Graphics\Development\MFCExample\..\..\..\..\BCIGraphics\Release\Nevron.GraphicsCore.DLL

3>k:\hjia_algorithms_barracuda_graphics_scr108\ALGORITHMS\Barracuda\Graphics\Development\MFCExample\..\..\..\..\BCIGraphics\Release\Nevron.GraphicsGL.dll

3>k:\hjia_algorithms_barracuda_graphics_scr108\ALGORITHMS\Barracuda\Graphics\Development\MFCExample\..\..\..\..\BCIGraphics\Release\Nevron.NChart.dll

3>k:\hjia_algorithms_barracuda_graphics_scr108\ALGORITHMS\Barracuda\Graphics\Development\MFCExample\..\..\..\..\BCIGraphics\Release\Nevron.NChartCore.dll

3>k:\hjia_algorithms_barracuda_graphics_scr108\ALGORITHMS\Barracuda\Graphics\Development\MFCExample\..\..\..\..\BCIGraphics\Release\Nevron.Standard.dll

3>k:\hjia_algorithms_barracuda_graphics_scr108\ALGORITHMS\Barracuda\Graphics\Development\MFCExample\..\..\..\..\BCIGraphics\Release\Nevron.UIControls.dll

3>k:\hjia_algorithms_barracuda_graphics_scr108\ALGORITHMS\Barracuda\Graphics\Development\MFCExample\..\..\..\..\BCIGraphics\Release\Nevron.Utility.DLL

3>k:\hjia_algorithms_barracuda_graphics_scr108\ALGORITHMS\Barracuda\Graphics\Development\MFCExample\..\..\..\..\BCIGraphics\Release\Nevron.Chart.Functions.dll

3>k:\hjia_algorithms_barracuda_graphics_scr108\ALGORITHMS\Barracuda\Graphics\Development\MFCExample\..\..\..\..\BCIGraphics\Release\Nevron.Chart.WinForm.dll

3>k:\hjia_algorithms_barracuda_graphics_scr108\ALGORITHMS\Barracuda\Graphics\Development\MFCExample\..\..\..\..\BCIGraphics\Release\Nevron.Chart.dll

3>k:\hjia_algorithms_barracuda_graphics_scr108\ALGORITHMS\Barracuda\Graphics\Development\MFCExample\..\..\..\..\BCIGraphics\Release\Nevron.Dom.dll

3>k:\hjia_algorithms_barracuda_graphics_scr108\ALGORITHMS\Barracuda\Graphics\Development\MFCExample\..\..\..\..\BCIGraphics\Release\Nevron.Editors.dll

3>k:\hjia_algorithms_barracuda_graphics_scr108\ALGORITHMS\Barracuda\Graphics\Development\MFCExample\..\..\..\..\BCIGraphics\Release\Nevron.Examples.Framework.WinForm.dll

3>k:\hjia_algorithms_barracuda_graphics_scr108\ALGORITHMS\Barracuda\Graphics\Development\MFCExample\..\..\..\..\BCIGraphics\Release\Nevron.Grid.dll

3>k:\hjia_algorithms_barracuda_graphics_scr108\ALGORITHMS\Barracuda\Graphics\Development\MFCExample\..\..\..\..\BCIGraphics\Release\Nevron.UI.WinForm.Controls.dll

3>k:\hjia_algorithms_barracuda_graphics_scr108\ALGORITHMS\Barracuda\Graphics\Development\MFCExample\..\..\..\..\BCIGraphics\Release\Nevron.UI.WinForm.Docking.dll

3>k:\hjia_algorithms_barracuda_graphics_scr108\ALGORITHMS\Barracuda\Graphics\Development\MFCExample\..\..\..\..\BCIGraphics\Release\Nevron.UI.WinForm.dll

3>k:\hjia_algorithms_barracuda_graphics_scr108\ALGORITHMS\Barracuda\Graphics\Development\MFCExample\..\..\..\..\BCIGraphics\Release\Nevron.UI.dll

3> 21 file(s) copied.

3>k:\hjia_algorithms_barracuda_graphics_scr108\ALGORITHMS\Barracuda\Graphics\Development\MFCExample\..\..\..\..\ADEDotNet\Release\BeckmanCoulter.Algorithms.Algorithm\BeckmanCoulter.Algorithms.Algorithm.dll

3>k:\hjia_algorithms_barracuda_graphics_scr108\ALGORITHMS\Barracuda\Graphics\Development\MFCExample\..\..\..\..\ADEDotNet\Release\BeckmanCoulter.Algorithms.Algorithm\BeckmanCoulter.Algorithms.Algorithm.Interfaces.dll

3>k:\hjia_algorithms_barracuda_graphics_scr108\ALGORITHMS\Barracuda\Graphics\Development\MFCExample\..\..\..\..\ADEDotNet\Release\BeckmanCoulter.Algorithms.Algorithm\BeckmanCoulter.InfFile.dll

3>k:\hjia_algorithms_barracuda_graphics_scr108\ALGORITHMS\Barracuda\Graphics\Development\MFCExample\..\..\..\..\ADEDotNet\Release\BeckmanCoulter.Algorithms.Algorithm\BeckmanCoulter.Algorithms.Algorithm.UnitTest.dll

3> 4 file(s) copied.

3>k:\hjia_algorithms_barracuda_graphics_scr108\ALGORITHMS\Barracuda\Graphics\Development\MFCExample\..\..\..\..\ADEDotNet\Release\BeckmanCoulter.Algorithms.Tools\BeckmanCoulter.Algorithms.Tools.dll

3> 1 file(s) copied.

3>Compiling...

3>MFCExampleDlg.cpp

3>k:\hjia_algorithms_barracuda_graphics_scr108\algorithms\barracuda\graphics\development\mfcexample\UserControlEventHandler.h(5)
: fatal error C1107: could not find assembly
'BeckmanCoulter.Algorithms.BarracudaGraphics.dll': please specify the
assembly search path using /AI or by setting the LIBPATH environment
variable

3>Build log was saved at
"file://k:\hjia_algorithms_barracuda_graphics_scr108\ALGORITHMS\Barracuda\Graphics\Development\MFCExample\Debug\BuildLog.htm"

3>MFCExample - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

========== Build: 2 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

0
Haiping (1)
1/25/2007 6:40:42 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hi,
My understanding of your issue is that:
You encountered the compiling error C1107 when your MFC application
referenced a set of C# assemblies.
If I have misunderstood, please let me know.

For further research, I would like to check with you the following
conditions:
1. Was the assembly existed in your lib path?
2. Was the /clr compiler option enabled?
3. Did you use <gcroot> or mixed mode to reference the C# assemblies?
4. What is the edition of your Visual Studio .NET, 2003 or 2005?
5. Was the .NET 2003 SP1 or .NET 2005 SP1 installed?

From my research, this issue is probably a product issue of Visual Studio
..NET. If you have checked the other conditions but the issue persists, I
recommend that you install  SP1 for further troubleshooting.

To download the SP1, you can refer to the following links:
Microsoft� Visual Studio� 2005 Team Suite Service Pack
1http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=BB4A75AB-E2D4-4C96
-B39D-37BAF6B5B1DC&displaylang=en

Microsoft� Visual Studio� .NET� 2003 Service Pack 1
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=69d2219f-ce82-46a5-
8aec-072bd4bb955e&displaylang=en

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to let me
know.

Charles Wang
Microsoft Online Community Support

from this issue.

changliw (164)
1/26/2007 3:57:28 AM
Hi Charles,

The MFC application worked before so I think we have all of the first 4. We
VS2005. I am intalling the SP1. It takes to long. I may cannel it and install
it tonight.

Thank you,
Haiping

0
Haiping1 (7)
1/26/2007 3:26:00 PM
Hi Charles,

I just intalled the sp1 for VS2005. I still got the same error message.

Haiping

0
Haiping1 (7)
1/26/2007 4:01:02 PM
Hi, Haiping,
Thanks for your response.

For now, I would like to know:
1. Is the assembly name right?
2. Does this issue persist if you explicitly specify the LIBPATH or /AI
compiler option?
3. If you simply create a new project and just reference that assembly,
does it work?
4. If you can reproduce your issue in a simple test project, is it
convenient for you to mail it to me (changliw@microsoft.com) for further
research?

Look forward to your response.

Sincerely yours,
Charles Wang
Microsoft Online Community Support

from this issue.

changliw (164)
1/29/2007 1:32:56 PM
Hi Haiping,
I am interested in this issue. Could you please let me know the issue
status?
For further research, I would like that you could answer the four questions
mentioned in my last reply:
1. Is the assembly name right?
2. Does this issue persist if you explicitly specify the LIBPATH or /AI
compiler option?
3. If you simply create a new project and just reference that assembly,
does it work?
4. If you can reproduce your issue in a simple test project, is it
convenient for you to mail it to me (changliw@microsoft.com) for further
research?

We appreciate your posting back at your convenience and are very glad for
further assistance.

Sincerely yours,
Charles Wang
Microsoft Online Community Support

0
changliw (164)
1/31/2007 12:32:01 PM
Hi Charles,

Sorry I forgot check "Notify me of replies" so I had not known you had reply.

---- I still could not find a way to solve the problem.

> 1. Is the assembly name right?
---- Yes, the assembely name is right. I also see the dll name in the Debug
folder.

---- How to do this?

> 3. If you simply create a new project and just reference that assembly,
> does it work?
> 4. If you can reproduce your issue in a simple test project, is it
> convenient for you to mail it to me (changliw@microsoft.com) for further
> research?
----- I will try to do this and let you know how it works.

Thank you very much,
Haiping
0
Haiping1 (7)
2/7/2007 2:17:01 PM
Patricio found the way. I put it here in case some one has the same problem.

Open "project property", click "Configuration Properties", click "C/C++",
"General", "resolve #using References". Add the path for your dlls that are
in "Common Properties", "References".

Thank all of the people helped me with this problem.
Haiping

0
Haiping1 (7)

Excel Progrom Error

Sharebuilder account import error

can't find RIS services on a windows 2k3 enterprise sp2
Hello from Spain, i was studying RIS (Remote Installation Services) on a windows 2003 enterprise edition servicepack 2 when i realise i couldn't locate the item for installation on the add/remove program dialog box. I found a "windows deployment services" item but nothing about RIS, altough i could find all the documentation in the Help and Support Center. What am i doing wrong? What is happening? RIS was replaced by WDS in Win 2003 SP2. WDS can work in legacy (RIS) mode. If you'd like to study RIS because you've got some old literature, then inst...

Help with Formula Please
I have the following formula in cell c1 in a spreadsheet: =IF(D1>A1,IF(B1="over","+"),IF(D1<A1,IF(B1="over","-",IF(D1<A1,IF(B1="under","+"),IF(D1>A1,IF(B1="under","-")))))) 200 over - 195 200 over + 205 200 under FALSE 205 200 under + 195 What I've done above is test the formula for all four possible outcomes. As you can see the third outcome in the table (the fourth argument in the formula) is false, but I want it to read "-". I have changed the formula around every way I can thi...

Followup on Copy Objects from Another A2007 db using vba
I created a form with several listboxes (one for each type of object...) allowing a user to select a "sandbox" FE (where newly modified objects have been tested...) and a "Production" FE (where users log in using Tony's AutoFE). The user selects the objects he wants to copy in each listbox (one listbox to a tab...), then clicks the "TransferSelected" button. Herewith the event procedure: Private Sub btnTransferSelected_Click() Dim ctl As Control Dim lngObjectType As AcObjectType Dim strObjectType As String Dim varItem As Varian...

DPM2010 RC Errors on secondary server.

Problems with Using Query with Analyze it with Microsoft Excel
We have a problem with Access 2003 and EXCEL 2003. I have a QUERY from ACCESS 2003 and hit the following sequence of commands - "TOOLS" "OFFICE LINKS" and "ANALYZE IT WITH MICROSOFT EXCEL". I notice the Excel pops up and I see fields being imported and when it is down the Excel spreadsheet is blank - not even a blank spreadsheet comes up. What am I doing wrong. We need Access 2003 to link to the data in Excel so we can edit and modify it using EXCEL as well as ACCESS. Thanks for your help. JW ...

ERROR

Outlook 2007 search issues
I have a customer with Windows Vista SP1/Office 2007 and the automatic search function does not work. You can still type into the search box at the top of the inbox, but you have to actually press the search button to look for a search term. Index service is functioning, but when you look at the Indexing Options function under the Control Panel, it states that the Index Service is not running. I looked under the Windows Components and Index Service is installed. I have also checked the hard drive and the drive is indexed. I am officially stumped. Any suggestions on where to go now...

Can't find Australian Banks Online
On the list of financial institutions I can only find American banks. I also have Australian accounts that I would like to add. Could you please advise if this is possible? I am using Microsoft Money 2004. Thanks, Jason You can add foreign banks to money by selecting the not held at a financial instution option when setting up the accounts. The drawback to this is that you cannot link foreign banks to online services and you probably won't be able to download statements from their website because most foreign banks (with the exception of canada) don't support money. This ...

error, chkdsk

4.4.7 error

error 0x800CCC0F

Excel error codes translations

delete server...routing master error

Re: Money 2004

set up different default printer for MS Excel
I have a printer A set up as default for my PC. I want to have a printer B to be default one for ALL NEW Excel files. So task is not to change it manually or via some macro button; the task is to have the printer B ready directly after opening of Excel file. Any suggestions? Stefan, You can change the default printer for all applications with the Windows Control Panel. Start - Control Panel - Printers and Faxes. Right-click the printer you wish to be the default, and choose "Set as Default." To set a default printer for Excel only (different from the Windows default printer...

Clicked a .prf. file and woosh
Help! I accidentally clicked on a file with a .prf extension (some utility that keeps it preferences stored in such a file). To my surprise this not only started Outlook but also triggered some Outlook installation dialog. When I clicked that away I ended up with a completely new and empty Outlook! At first I was flabberghasted, since ALL my mails, my calendar entries, contacts, etc. EVERYTHING seemed gone! When I just doublechecked I saw, that this thing apparently created a new Outlook1.pst file which seems to be used as the new default. It seems that my old file "Outlook.pst&q...

Technical error

CObject Private method access error

How do I reuse label sheets when I don't use the whole page?
I need a way to print only 2-3 labels at a time, but not waste the whole sheet of labels. Any ideas? I have tried every option in Access that I can find. Ralph, Yes it can easily be done. If you google you will find lots of examples showing you how this can be done. Below is one link http://books.google.ca/books?id=IDxCIGNjNTYC&pg=PA159&lpg=PA159&dq=ms+access+vba+skip+label&source=bl&ots=phQIJ4ahfz&sig=l66-wBJVYdq4NZP4i806iB4iTdg&hl=en&ei=4HXYSoqXBJSk8Aaas4m3BQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=8&ved=0CCIQ6AEwBw#v=onepage&...

Hi Can anyone tell me how to set up another user on outlook?
Hi Can anyone tell me how to set up another user on outlook i.e. one for my wife and one for me? Version of Outlook, and if Outlook 98/2000, what mode? Easiest method = is to use separate Windows logons. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, MIKE asked: | Hi Can anyone tell me how to set up another user on outlook i.e. one | for my wife and one for me? ...

dongle for Retail Management System ver 1.3
we are using Retail Management System ver. 1.3. In ver. 2 Microsoft has replaced dongle with license per machine. if we want to contuinue using ver 1.3, Will you please tell me are dongles still available and till when we can buy them. An early reply will be appriciated With Thanks Ajmal Althomad Co Riyadh Saudi Arabia HI Mohd, Yes you can use it as RMS is bascially for Middle East and it works fine with dongle or USB license key "MOH. OWN" wrote: > we are using Retail Management System ver. 1.3. > > In ver. 2 Microsoft has replaced dongle with license per machi...