Enable\disable wlan

How is possible, using c++, enable \ disable wlan and how is possible to know
the status of the wireless connection?
0
Milkas (2)
2/10/2007 10:51:00 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

URGENT : Exchange server delete ZIP files, but filtering disable!!!!
Hi, I'm disappointed... I've a SBS 2003 server with Exchange Server 2003. I've just received an email with a "deleted0.txt" file instead-of a ZIP file. But the email attachment security is disable, and, in the past, ZIP files can be accessible to my users. The SecAttsConfig.xml is set to : <SecAttsConfig> <Enabled>False</Enabled> <SaveToFile Enabled="False" Location="" /> - <UnsafeAttachments> ..... I've change nothing in my config, I've just applyed latest services packs and updates. Where are the other se...

SMTP connector with outbound security enabled, enables authentication for all other connectors!!?!
Hi, *I have so far tested this on two Exchange Orgs. One being our live platform and the other our test enviroment. Both are running Active Directory native mode for 2003, with Exchange 2003 and Exchange SP1*. Right this is my scenario: I have two SMTP connectors, one is the default 'Internet' with a cost of 1 and address space of *. The other is called 'Admin users' has the a cost of 20 with the address space of * also. Our Front end exchange servers; let's call them: 'EXFE1 and EXFE2' are the local bridgeheads for both connectors. The Internet connector by de...

DisAbled Accounts
We talked about this long time ago and it has come back. I have AD accounts which are disabled but I can still logon to those mailboxes from OWA adn when I send mail to those accounts they receive it. Though there is no SELF account and no other user has the Associated External Account permissiosn? How come I not get an NDR and why the user can logon via the OWA? Thank you. Have you checked your DC replication? Exchange reads the user information from the DCs, so if you have replication problems Exchange could be looking at out of date information. "WILDPACKET" <...

Edit Hyperlink disabled using Custom Shortcut Menu
I’ve inserted a hyperlink into one of my forms via a label object. I’ve assigned a custom Shortcut Menu Bar called “Edit Hyperlink” to the hyperlink label. My Custom “Edit Hyperlink” Shortcut Menu includes standard access commands such as Edit Hyperlink, Open Hyperlink, Open in New Window, Copy Hyperlink, and Remove Hyperlink. When I switch to form view and right click over the Hyperlink the “Edit Hyperlink” Shortcut Menu is displayed with the commands disabled (i.e. grayed out). Therefore I can’t use any of the commands on my “Edit Hyperlink” Shortcut Menu. Any idea as to what’s c...

disable My Music redirect in SBS 2008
Someone made a comment least year in these groups that it wasn't difficult to disable things like My Pictures and My Music redirection in SBS 2008, but i can't find any documentation on how that is done...Is it really that easy and i'm not seeing it, or is it more difficult than he made it seem... jared The SBS wizard creates a group policy behind the scenes. You can edit that group policy if you so choose. -Cliff -- Cliff Galiher Microsoft has opened the Small Business Server forum on Technet! Check it out! http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-...

Enable automatic query refresh for all workbooks?
I know there's a way (according to a KB article on Office 2000 SR1), and in Office XP I must have turned this off somehow, since my workbook didn't ask me everytime if it should refresh or not, but I can't seem to find where this checkbox is in Office 2003! This checkbox has been removed in XL2003 for security reasons. You cannot off the prompt using the XL interface. Modifying the following registry key will give you the same effect: Path: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Excel\Options Key: QuerySecurity Values: 0 = Prompt on all workbooks 1 = Do Not Prom...

Enable macros
I've got a fairly compex workbook with lots of named ranges. I've been using and updating this WB for over a year. All of a sudden, I now get the following message every time I enter something in any field: "The macros in this project are disabled. Please refer to the online help or documentation of the host application to determine how to enable macros." I don't have any macros in this workbook. Les ...

IE6
I inadvertently checked the "Do not show me this message again" box, but, as I like to know when I am being re-directed to or from a secure site, I would like to re-enable it. Is is possible, please? Kate Kate wrote: > I inadvertently checked the "Do not show me this message again" box, > but, as I like to know when I am being re-directed to or from a secure > site, I would like to re-enable it. Is is possible, please? Have you looked at the settings for the security zone (probably the Internet security zone) under which the unidentified web...

Enabling Circular Logging
Hi all. I am performing backups of my exchange DB's over the internet starting today. The company I am doing this with suggested enabling circular logging on the Exchange server to avoid backing up unnesseccary data and to svae over the wire bamdwidth. Can anyone explain to me what it is, and how to enble it? I have Exchange 2003 standard server with SP1. Thanks!!!! On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 08:51:01 -0800, "redrobit" <redrobit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi all. I am performing backups of my exchange DB's over the internet >starting today. The compa...

Determining if hibernation is enabled
Hi, I'm using SetSuspendState(TRUE, FALSE, FALSE) to put the pc in into hibernation, which only works if hibernation is enabled. How can I determine whether hibernation is enabled before calling, so I can report as much to my users? I'm working with VS2008, targetting XP and Vista. Thanks, Steph IsPwrHibernateAllowed\ GetPwrCapabilities or CallNtPowerInformation(Maybe it's better way) "Steph" <steph@newsgroups.nospam> д����Ϣ news:92169931-7711-41D8-A88E-6C6092343D40@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I'm using SetSuspendState(TRUE, FALSE, FALSE) to put...

disabling automatic hyperlinks
Hello- Is there a way to turn off automatic hyperlinking in Outlook, when using HTML or RTF formatting? I've checked through help and looked at autocorrect settings but have not found anything. Thanks for the assistance. Ray Stone wrote: > Hello- > > Is there a way to turn off automatic hyperlinking in Outlook, when using > HTML or RTF formatting? I've checked through help and looked at > autocorrect settings but have not found anything. > > Thanks for the assistance. Oops, I forgot to mention that this is Outlook 2003. ...

set enable & disable of button (VC 6.0)
Hello, For VC 6.0 (MFC) : How can I set the enable/disable state of that button ? Thanks :) this is not going to work buddy ....... read a book ..... "Eitan M" <no_spam_please@nospam_please.com> wrote in message news:ewfJoieGHHA.1232@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hello, > For VC 6.0 (MFC) : > How can I set the enable/disable state of that button ? > > Thanks :) > hi Eitan, Try following, //To Enable button...at run time ...IDB_MYBUTTON is ID of your botton GetDlgItem(IDB_MYBUTTON)->EnableWindow(TRUE); //To Disab...

Enable/disable EDIT Menu's PASTE item according to clipboarb's format
Env: Windows2000, VC++6.00, MFC, . I have a CView based application, which deals with BITMAP. Since application can receive pasting operation coming from clipboard only for BITMAP format, so I hope that ID_EDIT_PASTE item on "Edit" Menu and ID_EDIT_PASTE button on toolbar can be enabled/disabled automatically according to the current clipboard format. I know I can do that if I put IsClipboardFormatAvailable(CF_BITMAP) into ON_UPDATE_COMMAND_UI(ID_EDIT_PASTE, OnUpdateEditPaste) as follows, void CMainFrame::OnUpdateEditPaste(CCmdUI* pCmdUI) { pCmdUI->Enable( IsClipboardFormatAva...

Disable Automatic Hyperlinks
I have a spreadsheet with names, addresses, phone numbers, and e-Mail addresses. Is there ANY way to stop Excel 2003 SP2 from automatically turning the e-Mail addresses into Hyperlinks every dern time I copy the address or in any other manner make that cell active? TIA, Steve Try putting a single quote in front of the address. Not the best solution but it is what M$ recommends. -- Hope this helps Martin Fishlock, Bangkok, Thailand Please do not forget to rate this reply. "Og" wrote: > I have a spreadsheet with names, addresses, phone numbers, and e-Mail > address...

Can you Mail-Enable/Disable Users by OU?
I was wondering if there was a way to mail-enable/disable users by OU or group in Exchange 2000? I have one 2000 domain with 800 or so users, but I only want 100 of them to have mailboxes. I know when you install Exchange it asks you which users you want to mail-enable. But I was wondering if there was a way to maintain this after the fact, say by saying everyone in a particular OU has a mailbox. Also, are there any security measure that I should take with regards to securing the Exchange server to the ~700 users who don't have mailboxes and should have any access to the Exchange serve...

Disable Instant Messaging
We just converted instant messaging to LCS so am wondering how to disable the Exchange instant messaging for all users without affecting other functions. Robert <Robert@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We just converted instant messaging to LCS so am wondering how to disable the >Exchange instant messaging for all users without affecting other functions. Remove the Exchange IM service. -- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP MS Exchange FAQ at http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm ...

RE-Enabled Acconts
OK, I have read dozens of messages about users not being able to access their accounts if they were dis-abled then re-enabled. Nothing definitive for an answer though.. Some have said WAIT.. My question is how long to wait? I do know that if I re-boot the exchange server they get their access back, so I am thinking it is a wait thing, but in one instance I had waited 1 hour... What is happening? Carl it can actually take up to 2 hours for the re-enabling to take effect... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Carl Hilton" <someone@microsoft.com> wrote in message news:uib71bezGHA....

How to disable back-end OWA and keep FE OWA?
One of my customers has just installed 2 new Front-End servers for internal OWA traffic. The thing is, users used to connect to the BE server OWAs. Now that there are FE OWAs the customer wants their users to connect using ONLY the FE OWA servers. Is there a way to "disable" the Back-End OWA service while at the same time keeping FE OWA service available? The customer has been looking at setting up IPSEC, or putting HTTP filtering on the IIS on the BE, but would like other (maybe easier) alternatives. Thanks! Luis On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 09:23:03 -0800, "Luis Torres" &...

Enable Override price
Hi It is possible to enable the Override pricing function on the Order form. We have noticed that the pricing of the order is greyed out if the order is associated with a quote. It is possible to enable this functionality through the use of Jscript using the OnLoad event. Thanks Mark Hi Mark, You can't change the order form. But you can use Write-In products for quote and order. then you can change the price of the product to reflect the price chage for an order. Darren Liu Crowe http://www.crowecrm.com On Sep 19, 9:58 am, Mark Braithwaite <MarkBraithwa...@discussions.microsof...

Vertical tab control with owner draw enabled
Hi I have a tab control with owner draw enabled in which I am drawing a icon and a text. It works perfectly fine when the TCS_VERTICAL option is not selected. But when I select TCS_VERTICAL option I am not able to see the text. Could anyone knows a solution for this? Regards ...

How to enable debug?
Dear all, I'd be interested in enabling debug for RAS/PPP module. This is the very first time I try to enable debug messages, hence I am quite sure I am missing something :( What I have done: - run a build in DEBUG mode (from configuratiin manager) - my build has Target Control Support module (this shall enable abilita SYSGEN_SHELL) -the following build options are enables: Enable Kernel Debugger e Enable KITL Result: On COM1 (my debug port) I keep on seing exacly the same messages I see also in Retail mode. What's wrong? I have been reading around and it l...

Cannot connect to FileShares after enabling Win Firewall on SBS200
Hello A user has been on to his SBS2003 as administrator and turned on the Windows Firewall which also enables Internet Connection Sharing (ICS). Now they cannot access mapped drives or browse the SBS network (but they can login and authenticate OK) even though Windows firewall is now turned off on the SBS server. Any ideas on what's gone wrong here and how to fix it? Run the Internet Connection Wizard....that should fix it. Tami "gocat2005" wrote: > Hello > > A user has been on to his SBS2003 as administrator and turned on the Windows ...

Convert Mail Enabled to MailBox Enabled
Does anyone know how to programically convert a mail enabled user to a mailbox enabled user? Any help would be appreciated Have you tried using the CDOEXM CreateMailbox method as per this article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/327079 -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "Bob Smith" <BobSmith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A063BC22-5510-4564-8CE2-A6269FE29958@microsoft.com... > Does anyone know how to programically convert a mail enabled user to a > mailbox enabled user? > > Any help woul...

disabling the tab when the tabs are selected using keyboard
My requirement was when tabs are clicked on certain conditions tabs should not get focus ( just like disabling the tabs ) .The default tab will be shown . this is done by retaining the focus to the original tab if certain condition is not true else the clicked tab will get the focus and corresponding tab is shown.This functionality is done in LButtondown handler function. Same thing should be done when the selection is done through keyboard arrow keys. Anybody can tell where LButtondown functionality has to be incorporated if tab selection is done through keys . ...

Can't re-enable microphoine array
Folks- I run run Vista Home Premium SP2 on a Dell XPS M1730 with built in microphones(2). I inadvertently disabled the Sigmatel Hi Def Audio microphones from: CONTROL-PANEL\SOUND\RECORDING\CONFIGURE I expected the microphone array would appear with a CONFIGURE option to enable it...but it no longer appears under RECORDING and I can't figure out how to get it back. Any suggestions? Thanks. -Gary ...