Editable list view

Does anybody know how to create an editable list view, with drop down lists
also ?

like the properties pane for a control in visual studio.
0
ChrisBaker (163)
11/8/2004 2:16:02 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Here are a few examples

http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/controls/listview/propertylists/article.php/c1041/
http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/controls/listview/propertylists/article.php/c995/
http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/controls/listview/propertylists/article.php/c4177/

But there are quiet a few good property controls on the net (Code Guru, and
Code Project)

AliR

"Chris Baker" <ChrisBaker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Does anybody know how to create an editable list view, with drop down
lists
> also ?
>
> like the properties pane for a control in visual studio.

0
AliR (178)

editting auto recovery

BOM & Edit List

Customization of CRM Activities List Page...
Hi, I want to display the creation date time column on Activities List page in MS CRM. I didnot find any customization available for Sub links like Activities, Notes........... Also if some one can tell how to change the Status of an Activity. Regards, BizWorld activity views are not customizable in this release. Same story with activities in general. Expect this to change in a later release of crm -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us "BizWorld" <moonis.tahir@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1114122380.225434.54140@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

Editing
Hi! Could you please tell me how to remove a linked transaction within the budget planner. For example, I have a double entry under the debt category. ...

editing a drop down #2
that's not one of my choices. -- kateweb ------------------------------------------------------------------------ kateweb's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=16301 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=276931 what do you mean by this .. is it greyed out on the toolbar or shows "any value"? if you'ld like to tell me where you downloaded it from i can go have a look at it cheers JulieD "kateweb" <kateweb.1fictb@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:kateweb.1fictb@excelfor...

Macro to edit details
Hi, i am currently trying to create a macro regarding editing staf details on a worksheet....... therefore i recorded a macro and named it editstafflist, i highlighte my headings...and then went to 'data > form' and then had to close th form and then stop my macro. It wouldnt allow me to stop my macr whilst the dialogue box was open. Anyways after stopping the macro drew out a button and assigned this 'editstafflist' macro to it. saved my sheet and then clicked on the button, but a error '1004' kep occuring, can anyone please help me on this as i am rather stuck ...

All Staff List
Win Nt with Exchange 5. I have an all staff list and have recently updated it, added new people deleted some whom have left our office But now when anyone sends an All-Staff e-mail they get two e-mails back saying the e-mail was undeliverable to the following recipient(s) could not be reached: Even though I have gone through the list and made sure that it is up to date. It seems like the list is not updating when people are deleted Is there a solution to this that anybody knows. Would be a help rather than delete the all staff list and recreate it Restarting MTA should fix that. Lizzy wr...

distribution lists
Hello everyone. I'm new to this group and just wanted to say hello to all the newbie exchange 2010 admins out there.. ;) Can someone please point me in the right direction to try and understand why distribution list sharing is so problematic, at least in my experience. We have a user who shared out their dl to a group. When the members of the group attempted to open the distribution list, internal and external recipients, they would receive an error, 'invalid contact would you like to delete, fix'. I noticed if you click cancel, it drops you back to the dl and the icon...

Setting caret in edit control & activating it.
Hello Does anyone have any example code for setting and enabling the caret in an edit control ? Nicholas Take a look at the CEdit::SetSel() member function. -- Cheers Check Abdoul [VC++ MVP] ----------------------------------- "Nicholas Kingsley" <nickk@nildram.co.uk> wrote in message news:3f9d418a$0$106$65c69314@mercury.nildram.net... > Hello > > Does anyone have any example code for setting and enabling the caret in an > edit control ? > > Nicholas > > If you are asking how to create & use your own caret in an edit control then check...

Data collection Form Edit
We have a form which will be used almost daily, for data collection, based on a query. During the test we found a typo in one of the field labels where a brief description is included. Is there some way to edit the form? (recreating it with all the custom lables is just too long a task). Another issue on this topic, every time the form is sent, the messge reverts to the default "Please fill out the form and retunr it to me". Can this default message be changed? Nothing in the help functions. Any advice, or deirection to a learning resource will be appreciated. Thanks is adva...

"Windows PowerShell Cookbook" by Lee Holmes second edition draft available for viewing and comments
O'Reilly Books has made the working text of the PS V2 second edition of Lee Holmes' "Windows PowerShell Cookbook" available for viewing and comments at http://powershell.labs.oreilly.com/ - Larry In message <exi7SKRyKHA.2552@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl>, Larry__Weiss <lfw@airmail.net> writes >O'Reilly Books has made the working text of the PS V2 second edition >of Lee Holmes' "Windows PowerShell Cookbook" available for viewing and >comments at > > http://powershell.labs.oreilly.com/ > > - Larry > Aw...

HOW TO
I need to know how to extract/recieve/get a list of user smtp addresses from AD/GAL/Exchange so that I can make a report. This is a very basic process in ANY OTHER mail server but microsoft makes admin life insanely hard with leaving out a basic function such as this. Please do not send me a script link from some ADO CDO site without a sound explanation of how to use it. I need a functional way within AD/GAL/Exchange to do this, not some developer code process, can anyone answer this question? MS experts? anyone? Thanks in advance, http://www.suneja.com/blog/2005/09/how-to-export-all...

Exporting Global Address list
Hi, Is it possible to export the "Global address list" into a file and then import the file into the outlook contacts. Or can it be exported as a "PST" file? Thanks. Mitch Not directly but you can export using another tool such as: http://www.imibo.com/imidev/Exchange/imige.htm NUe "mitch" <mitch@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ABDE139E-1970-4D57-8749-8FB66548CD52@microsoft.com... > Hi, > Is it possible to export the "Global address list" into a file and then > import the file into the outlook contacts. Or can it b...

Protecting Sheet to Prevent Viewing At All
Is it possible to protect a sheet in a workbook so that it isn't even viewable unless you have the password? One of the sheets in my workbook contaiins highly sensitive information that I don't want most folks to see, but I want users to be continue to hide and unhide other elements in the workbook to fit their needs. Is there something I can write in VBA that will do the trick? In the perfect world, what would happen is that, when a user clicked on the tab for the Sensitive Sheet, a popup box would appear asking for a password. Is this even possible? Help! Any answers would ...

Having Insert button functionality while editing
Hi, I want to have the functionality of Insert button (on keyboard) in my while application while editing in a cell or a edit box. For eg if i am editing my text say "alpha" and my cursor is between "l" and "p" and I insert an alphabet say "z", i want the "p" should be replaced by "Z" and the text should become "alzha". Please suggest. Thanks in advance. Regards, Arjun CEdit does not support that by default. Here is a good example of how implement this (Although I think UpdateCaret should just be a method of CXEdi...

Problem with extending list formats and formulas
Hey all- I'm having a problem with extending list formats and formulas using Excel 2000. I know there are limitations to what that feature can do, but I thought I'd check here, since I have a very simple example that isn't working. I create a sheet with two columns. In the column A, I just enter any arbitrary number in each of the first 10 cells. For column B, I want to calculate the difference between the last two values in column A. In other words, B2's formula is =A2-A1, and B3 = A3-A2, etc.. I copy this formula down the first 10 cells of column B (skipping the first r...

Edit No Format
I have a spreadsheet that Has a column of No's that look like this AB 12 45 87 B the column has about 30,000 No 's in it. I want the No's to look like AB124587B so that they do not have the spaces in, any way of doing this un excel. If it's always the same format you can do it by using a combination of the left(),mid(), and right() functions.. Then use the & sign to fix it.... example : a1: ab 12 a2: left(a1,2) & right(a1,2) a2 then says: ab12 there might be a function that just removes all spaces though... trim() only works for opening and ending spaces. --- M...

need example code to get the contactID from SFA/conts/edit.aspx...
Hi!! My question is: How can I get the right ContactID from the current/opened Contact in Microsoft CRM? Can I read the ContactID out from the URL? Is there an example Code available? Microsoft�s SDK for CRM is not very helpful for this Problem. Has anybody already an example code? Thank you for your help! Greetings Daniel You should be able to get it from the query string, as long as you make sure that the entry in the isv.config file with the link to your app has the variable "PassParams" equal to 1 For example: <Button Title="Test" ToolTip="Info on Test&qu...

Worksheet list
Hi: I have 63 worksheets in one document. How can I prepare a list of their titles? Many thanks, Angel Sub PrepareList() Set MyList = Worksheets.Add for i=1 to Sheets.Count MyList.Cells(i,1).Value = Sheets(i).Name Next End Sub Bob Umlas Excel MVP "Angelina" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1a8b01c47c1f$2285a1f0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Hi: > > I have 63 worksheets in one document. How can I prepare a > list of their titles? > > Many thanks, > > Angel THANK YOU SO MUCH! IT WORKED! >-----Original Mess...

How do I find where I stopped editing a document?
In Word 2003, I could use Shift F5 when I opened a document to find where I left off editing it the last time I opened it. This doesn't seem to work in Word 2007, at least not consistently. Is there some other menu item or keyboard shortcut I can use, or are there some circumstances under which Shift F5 will work? Unfortunately, it doesn't work in XML (*.docx) documents, only those saved in Word 97-2003 format. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Shortcut Jane" <Shortcut Jane@discus...

Database list vs pivot
Hallo everyone, I am following a tutorial to do a simple database list in excel. The tutorial suggest me to do Data>List but in Data menu in excel 2000 I don't have list!!!! Someone could tall me how to create a list with Excel 2000. If I select Pivot start a wizard that cover with a mask my data Tnx Data|List was added in xl2003 (IIRC). It doesn't exist in xl2k. Maybe you could use data|filter to see some of the features of data|list. "gabinettoski@supereva.it" wrote: > > Hallo everyone, > > I am following a tutorial to do a simple database list in ex...