EARN #2

work4click.blogspot.com

Earn $5 to $75 per survey! Get paid to take online surveys - $5 to $75
per survey!
Get paid to participate in online focus groups $50 to $150 per hour!
Get paid to try new products - keep the products and get paid too! Get
paid topreview movie
trailers $4 to $25 per hour! Click here

work4click.blogspot.com

Surveyors Wanted! Flexible. Home Based. Earn $5 to $75 per survey!
Get paid to take online surveys - $5 to $75 per survey!
Get paid to participate in online focus groups $50 to $150 per hour!
Get paid to try new products - keep the products and get paid too!
Get paid to preview movie trailers $4 to $25 per hour!

work4click.blogspot.com

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Referencing #2
Folks: I have 2 spreadsheets. The first consists of 5 columns & 4000 rows of information. The 2nd consists of 1 column and about 10 rows. I am looking for an Excel command that would allow me to take each piece of data from spreadsheet #2 and perform some sort of LOOKUP in table #1 then bring back the other 4 columns of information. Thanks, JoJo You need to look into a VLOOKUP, be aware though that it will only look up one value, eg. if the first sheet contains the same item multiple times, only one will be returned on sheet 2, look into the VLOOKUP options and decide which you...

I need a formula to calculate 2-3 columns but skip a column if it has a zero
I'm building a Golf League spreadsheet and we want to calculate handicaps starting with the second week (calculates 2 weeks) and then after the 3rd week calculates every 3 weeks. Columns B-S are the individual weeks scores for each golfer (golfers listed by row 4-33), each column (b-s) has a formula which pulls the golfers score from the input worksheet(weekly input) to this worksheet(scorecard). Starting with Column V we are trying to have the running handicap for the year which changes each week. Column W is the first week handicap =AVERAGE(B4-36)*0.8 (this ones easy) Column X is the se...

Inventory Aging #2
Are we the only GP users that want to do Inventory Aging? Does anyone out there do it? What did you develop as it is not native to GP? Why does MS not have Inventory Aging as a standard report? thanks, Wes ...

toolbar #2
Hi, I'm still having trouble with text on the right on toolbar. ex. if (!m_wndToolBar.CreateEx(this, TBSTYLE_LIST..... ..... DWORD dwExStyle = TBSTYLE_EX_DRAWDDARROWS|TBSTYLE_EX_MIXEDBUTTONS ; m_wndToolBar.GetToolBarCtrl().SendMessage(TB_SETEXTENDEDSTYLE, 0, (LPARAM)dwExStyle); DWORD dwStyle = m_wndToolBar.GetButtonStyle(m_wndToolBar.CommandToIndex(ID_NEW)); m_wndToolBar.SetButtonText(m_wndToolBar.CommandToIndex(ID_NEW), "New"); m_wndToolBar.SetButtonStyle(m_wndToolBar.CommandToIndex(ID_NEW), dwStyle|BTNS_SHOWTEXT); and at lease I need to setup button sizes like m_wndTool...

Profit and Loss Reports #2
Im tryin to create a new company, which is the GL of 10 different group companies. Existing COA Eg: 01-01-10-50000 (Company-Location-Department-Natural Accounts) Eg: 02-01-10-50000 in this i have multiple companies, multiple locations, Multiple departments. COA with 4 segments Requirement: Im trying to create a new company called budget company, creating with 5 segments, in which i have to consolidate and create these reports. New COA creation Eg: 10-01-01-10-50000 (Company, Legal entity, location,Dept & Natural a/c) Report requirement 1 :I need a consolidated budget report for all...

Outlook disconnects #2
After I have my IP running and I minimize the window and start outlook 2002 the ip disconnects, does anyone have an answer, I sure would appreciate the help.. Thank Brian You provided no information that would permit an answer. State your mail account type, connection type and automatic polling settings. Clarify what you mean by IP. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Brian" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:238401c4700d$58834460$a301280a@phx.gbl... > After I have my IP running and I minimize the window and > start outlook 2002 the ip disconne...

=vlookup on 2 columns
Hello All, Using Excel XP. I have two columns of data, for example, say temps in column A and wind speeds in column B. I want a vlookup formula that would give me a windchill in column C based on a match in column A & B. A B C ------------------------------ 1 47 6 45 2 47 7 45 3 47 8 44 4 47 9 44 5 47 10 43 6 47 11 43 7 47 12 42 8 47 13 42 9 47 14 41 I che...

Deleting pages #2
I am using Publisher 2003. The book I have written is 110 pages of charts with small text boxes. The problem I have is, I am tring to create a new book from the original file for a different Company. I have renamed and saved the new file. There are several pages that need deleting in this new file. when i delete these pages i get an error message that says "Publisher experienced a problem and must be shut down. Some data may be lost." In fact all data is lost. and the file cannot be opened. "Publisher cannot open this file." I have tryed deleting 2-3 pages at a time,...

Pasting macro #2
I need a macro that will copy a set range of data on a row, say A2:L2, and paste it on each alternate row beginning on A15. I need it to paste on each alternate row until the cell in column A above the row to be pasted is blank. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Something like: Option Explicit Sub testme02() Dim iRow As Long With ActiveSheet iRow = 15 Do If IsEmpty(.Cells(iRow - 1, "A")) Then ...

EARN 500$ ON NET
Get $500 to your paypal account by just one click ...

Lookup Function #2
I DON'T KNOW WHY SOMETIMES THE FUNCTION LOOKUP WORKS AND SOMETIMES NOT. DOES THE CELLS FORMAT MATTER? SOMEBODY CAN HELP ME. E-MAIL ME EDURROCHA@YAHOO.COM.BR i CAN SEND A EXEMPL -- erroch ----------------------------------------------------------------------- errocha's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1481 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26449 Hi what is your exact formula? -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "errocha" <errocha.1dbti0@excelforum-nospam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news...

Sharing Mailboxes #2
I am the owner of a dept mailbox and I would like to have others in my department to have access to it. They already have their own personal mailboxes, but we have a department mailbox and I will like to give them access. Thank you ...

Combining 2 Publisher Files Into 1
Is this possible? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Phil. Open one file, then run Publisher again open the second file. Both files are open. Add the pages you need to add the pages from the file you want to combine. Copy, paste from one file to the other. Save, you're done. -- Don Vancouver, USA "Phil" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:185901c49c1d$60824030$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Is this possible? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. > > Phil. Phil wrote: > Is this possible? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. &...

MFC Not Triggering OnReceive #2
Hello, I am writing adding simple socket communication to a larger program and i cannot get my onReceive to trigger. I have created the server and when i do a netstat -a i can see my socket listening but when i send data to it the buffer receives the data but the onReceive method is never called so i cant handle the incoming data. Can anyone tell me what might cause the MFC code to not trigger its callback functions? No, you have not written "simple socket communcation". You MIGHT have written "a program using a derived class of CSocket" or you might have written "...

How can I put 2 appointments on the same calender day
Hi this is probably not an Excel related question?? -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "bray737" <bray737@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:EE751FE0-57D2-4077-BE80-7FB578CD8FC2@microsoft.com... > ...

password with ***** #2
I have a workbook that has a table of names with passwords attache (hidden) each person who uses it will have their own password... th workbook would display to them different information according to thie name and password combination... but like the passwords that you woul use on a website.. I want when they type thier password for it to sho ****. Is this possible and how... Thank you Rand -- RANDY IN N ----------------------------------------------------------------------- RANDY IN NC's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2977 View this thread: htt...

A good idea to earn something
If you are curious on how to earn some nice money on the internet, without having a website.... wait no longer! Just visit my site: http://www.marius2004.20megsfree.com (just copy and paste the link in your browser) Maybe you like the principle. ...

sorting alphanumeric #2
hello, I hope this problem I am having can be simply solved.... I need to sort all in one column the following sequence ( I use it for managing keys that are made. Subsequent keys are enumerated by adding the next sequential letter) ex: 101, 102,102a,102b,103 Current any sort I use sorts it this way :101, 102, 103, 102a, 102b What can I do to sort chronologically with the letters in the same column so the result looks like this: 101, 102,102a,102b,103 If I add a key to 101, it needs to sort this way: 101,101a,102,102a,102b,103 can any one help, thank you hi, Chronos ! > ... I hop...

data files cannot be removed #2
Hi All, Running Outlook 2003. Have a strange thing going on. In the folderlist I have a datafile which I can not remove. I choose close personal folders and get an error that says an object could not be found. If I look at the datafiles registered with Outlook, there are none. The only place where this datafile shows up is in the delivery window (e-mail accounts - change e-mail accounts - deliver new e-mails to the following folder) How can I get rid of this folder ? Bernd <Bernd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi All, > > Running Outlook 2003. Have a strange thin...

Payroll Deductions #2
We are a Dynamics GP customer that just upgraded to 9.0 for financials (including FRx), payables and payroll. We own and operate a group of table service restaurants. Our benefits department is setting up a plan to offer health/life/hospitalization/dental coverage to our hourly employees. The plans are fully paid for by the EE. We will not take them into arrears, but have been asked to only take full deductions. If a server does not have enough net pay after taxes in their check to pay for their elected health care benefit then we don’t want to take the deduction that pay period. T...

excel workbook #2
received excel workbook on my email box workbook contains macros downloaded and saved it to my excel folder on my pc tried to open workbook enabling macros visual basics error message appeared: "class not registered. looking for object with CLSID{ac9f2f90-e877-11ce-9f68-00aa00574a4f} please help The information in the following MSKB article may help: VBA: Error Message: "Class Not Registered" Inserting UserForm http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=182500 gregorio wrote: > received excel workbook on my email box > workbook contains macros > downloaded and ...

Customizing Outlook Today #2
Cannot customize Outlook Today. When I select the customize button nothing happens. Any ideas? http://support.microsoft.com/?id=820575 should fix the problem. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. "John VV" <john@pacificwoodworking.com> wrote in message news:09ad01c34fc3$1d6f8250$a001280a@phx.gbl... | Cannot customize Outlook Today. When I select the | customize button nothing happens. Any ideas? ...

how do i? #2
i would like to put a name or a number in "A1" but i want it so that i can not be changed. even when i clear the contents of the sheet -- just1creatio ----------------------------------------------------------------------- just1creation's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3546 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=56285 You can put something in A1, then lock that cell (format|Cells|Protection tab), then protect the worksheet (tools|Protection|Protect sheet). But there are lots of things that can't be do...

I need to make a business card bigger: for ID badges. How? #2
My boss wants me to create ID badges. I decided to use the business card layouts and was planning on enlarging them but I can't figure out how to do that. I've printed a million cards thinking I had figured it out. Can someone help me? PLEASE!!!! What version Publisher? If you are using 2007, File, Page Setup, Mailing Labels, Avery US Letter. Select one of the labels, 5524 looks as though it is a name tag. If you know the size of your badge holder, finding the correct size will be within the label choices. There are Word templates here http://www.avery.com/avery/en_us/Search/_/?...

Custom Reports #2
Hi All, I want to create a custom report in Great Plains that Can take a Date Range or other variable such as used with the Trial Balance report. Is this possible? If so can someone point me in the right direction. For example I can create the report but I do not know how to limit the results depending on the requirements of the user. Only with VBA. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Adam" wrote: > Hi All, > > I want to create a custom report in Great Plains that Can take a Date Range > or other variable such as used with the Trial Balance report. Is this > poss...