Dragging images from WebBrowser control in dialog

Hi,
how can i enable dragging from my web browser control on my dialog?
Dragging images has absolutely no effect what so ever, unlike in
Internet Explorer. Does anyone know any way i can implement this? How
does Internet Explorer do it?

Thanks
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

custom chart and image control
I created a chart type that contained an image control (company logo) and a textbox. I saved that chart as a custom chart type. But when I selected that custom chart through the chart wizard in another workbook, the image and textbox controls didn't appear. I even edited with copy and paste those controls directly into xlusrgal.xls where custom chart types are held, but they refused to show up in my charts. Can it be done? and how? PS: I posted this question on the general forum earlier (I don't yet have the reflex to look at other forums. sorry) --- Message posted from http://ww...

Check Control if Visible or hidden
Hello All, How can I check thru code, if a control on the form is visible or it's hidden? Thanks in advance Abe On Thu, 4 Mar 2010 16:37:21 -0500, "Abe Katz" <abekatz@mindspring.com> wrote: >Hello All, >How can I check thru code, if a control on the form is visible or it's >hidden? > >Thanks in advance >Abe > If Forms!yourformname!controlname.Visible = True Then <it's visible> Else <it's hidden> End If You can use Me!controlname if the code is on the same form as the control. -- ...

Money 03 ? attach scanned image
Can you attach a scanned image to a transaction in Money 2003 to a tranasaction in the register? Wow! That's twice in the past month this has come up as a requirement! Nope. It can't do it. "Ron" <rabray@comcast.net> wrote in message news:010c01c35926$fbf6a320$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Can you attach a scanned image to a transaction in Money > 2003 to a tranasaction in the register? I guess I'll start encouraging people that ask for this to go that route, then. Money files are big enough without this kind of help... "Ron" <rabray@comcast.net&g...

How do I make a commandbar control bold?
I've added a commandbar control to the right click menu. Does anyone know how I can make it bold? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks I don't believe you can change Font attributes of a commandbar control. If it's really important to you (I wouldn't like it) maybe make a bitmap of your bold text and add that as the ButtonIcon. Regards, Peter T "josh" <josh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12B873FD-9F4D-4879-BA80-99EF0990BE86@microsoft.com... > I've added a commandbar control to the right click menu. Does anyone kn...

control DPI of .tif output
I need to know how to control the DPI for saving a publisher 2002 file to tif format. It converts it to 72 DPI but I need 300 DPI. -- Happy Lady nina23boyz <123 Paradise> was very recently heard to utter: > I need to know how to control the DPI for saving a publisher 2002 > file to tif format. It converts it to 72 DPI but I need 300 DPI. You cannot. Publisher 2003 can output graphic files up to 300 dpi, Publisher 2002 can only output at screen resolution. You can use a program such as SnagIt from www.techsmith.com to convert the publication to a picture by an alternative rou...

CONTROL LIMIT
How many controls am I allowed to have in one form? What are the dangers of having too many controls in one form. Thanks. Hi James I don't think there is a limit. The dangers are - you will confuse users with too many - it will be a badly designed form with too many. Use F1 then search for "Specifications" Good luck -- Wayne Manchester, England. "James" wrote: > How many controls am I allowed to have in one form? What are the > dangers of having too many controls in one form. Thanks. > > Limit is 754 controls on a form. -- Ken S...

ATL control palette question
Hi all, I made a static control with ATL. It works well with Test Container. But with Visual Studio .Net and MS Office there is a problem. These containers seem to set my control forecolor to Control Text and my control shows a whole black rectangle. If I change the Forecolor and BackColor manually to black and white, everything looks good. My question - How I know the current container palette and how to select this palette before drawing? I am a newbie to GDI. Thanks for your help. Sherwood ...

Drag and drop with CRichEditCtrl
I have an application that makes heavy use of the rich edit control. One of the things I needed to do was to customize text when it is pasted or dropped onto the rich edit control. This wasn't too hard to do: I have an object implementing IRichEditOleCallback attached to the rich edit, and in the QueryAcceptData() method I modify the data as needed before adding it to the control. My problem comes with drag and drop, specifically with the "move" drop operation. Following the MSDN documentation, my QueryAcceptData() method returns S_FALSE to indicate that it's processed the d...

ActiveX Control: Calendar
I am using the Calendar Control 11.0 on a form to allow a user to 'pick' a date. How can i have the selected date automatically update a field where its Control Source is set to the Calendar, without having to have a intermediate step such as an update button. I can see the 'Value' changing in the Properties for the Calendar as soon as a new date is selected but the related field does not update. You don't set the texbox Control Source to the calendar, you set it to whatever field you want the date saved in in the underlying table. Then use code like this, re...

Drag n' Drop emails to a Java application
Hi, We are developing a Java application where we want to import information received in e-mails. The email client are Outlook 2003 (at least for now). The best way would be to be able to drag the e-mail to the Java app and then access/parse the e-mail in the Java app. I have searched the web but can not find anything useful. Do I have to use COM and/or OLE for doing such operations? Please help me!! Best Regards Joacim ...

Can you add a user-defined field to the new task dialog box?
Hi All: I use a custom arrangement to view my tasks in which I have a field called "No." (for number). I use it to order the tasks each day. That works fine. However, when I double click a task or if I start a new task with the shortcut key "Ctrl+Shift+K" (or Ctrl+N), a dialog box opens. This standard dialog box for an untitled task doesn't contain a field for my "No.". Is there a way I can modify that dialog box to add a number field that would show up in my custom arrangement under the "No." field? i.e. basically, I want to ad...

My Drag Image Flickers
Hi guys, My drag image flickers, I understand the cause of this (I think) but I don't know how to fix it. I use this to auto-scroll during a drag and drop: // in OnTimer() m_pDragImage->DragShowNolock(FALSE); SendMessage(WM_VSCROLL,MAKEWPARAM(SB_LINEDOWN,0),NULL); m_pDragImage->DragShowNolock(TRUE); So since I'm hiding it, then showing it again, it flickers. Can I fix this ? Thanks, Robert A. ...

dragging array UDFs
Hi I built an array function and it is working well. However when I dra it to other cel regions I got the message "VALUE". The exact formul and the code is below. Thanks for any help. Eduardo Exact formula: {=samLMR(B5:B20;0;0)} Code: x is a sorted array. Public Function samLMR(x As Variant, Optional a As Double = 0# Optional b As Double = 0#) As Variant Dim xmom() As Double Dim xm() As Double Dim sum(8) As Double Dim R As Integer Dim C As Integer Dim ReturnColumn As Boolean R = Selection.Rows.Count C = Selection.Columns.Count n = x.Count n = n - nfails If R < C Then nm...

inserting images
When inserting an image into a bound object frame I get the image name, not the actual image. I am doing this: --right-click --insert object --create from file --Browse to find the image file I have tried this with and without checkmarking the "link" option. Any help would be very appreciated- Betsy On May 7, 6:48 am, betw...@gmail.com wrote: > When inserting an image into a bound object frame I get the image > name, not the actual image. I am doing this: > > --right-click > --insert object > --create from file > --Browse to find the image file > > ...

cannot create outlook profile under control panel->Mail
Hi all. I had a problem creating an Outlook profile. I was referred to creat such outlook profile under Control Panel -> Mail. I can see that I don't have any profile there. The list of profiles is empty. So I click on the "Add" button and tried to create a new one. But the "Add" button is not responding at all, nothing is done. Please help. Thank you. Jake. Tried a reapir on Office already? Insert the CD, start setup and choose the repair option -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons ...

is there an addin to pop a notify dialog based on email filters
I want to know when an email from a certain person arrives. Is there a plugin that will do this? Outlook's rules wizard will do this. Tools, Rules and Alerts in Outlook 2003, or Tools, Rules Wizard in previous versions of Outlook. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP Author - Special Edition Using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Lead Author - Access 2003 VBA Programmer's Reference Author - Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft OneNote 2003 http://blogs.officezealot.com/cardoza http://www.cardozasolutions.com "Steve" <sss@sss.com> wrote in message news:%231J14GSb...

Image
How do I take an image off a website and place it into one of my documents. Tried this by dragging but document was fuzzy and don't know how to sharpen clarity of the image. There should be a better way but don't know how. Your thoughts? Try right clicking on the image and do a "Save as...." -- Don Vancouver, USA "staceyk" <staceyk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FBB9076A-C02A-4DF3-947C-7620FA3C82FC@microsoft.com... > How do I take an image off a website and place it into one of my > documents. > Tried this by dragging b...

how to create a scrollable CStatic control
Hi all. I have the following problem: I would like to have some scrolling abilities within a CStatic control. When CWnd::ShowScrollbar() is called the scroll bar that appears is some kind of not active and it invokes no window messages. Please help. Thank you in advance. Nik. ...

Control of ASSERT
Is there a way to programmatically handle an assert in a DLL that is compiled to debug mode. The problem is we are using a DLL from a third party that is compiled to debug and it cases an assertion. Unfortunately it is not a viable option to get the third party to remove the assert or compile to release mode. and as it is in the dll it is to late to redefine assert. Thanks Dave "Dave" <Dave@xyz.com> wrote in message news:Ow16XDT0DHA.2948@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Is there a way to programmatically handle an assert in a DLL that is > compiled to debug mode. > The pr...

spin control madness
I have a spin control, and in my OnInitDialog function i execute this code: c_Spin.SetRange(2, 100); c_Spin.SetPos(10); int i = c_Spin.GetPos(); for some reason, variable i equals 65546, which is wrong, it should be 10, right? What am i doing wrong??? joe "joey" <MSforum1@---I-DONT-LIKE-SPAM---Kybert.co.uk> wrote in message news:%23rLbZPn7DHA.1816@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > I have a spin control, and in my OnInitDialog function i execute this code: > > c_Spin.SetRange(2, 100); > c_Spin.SetPos(10); > int i = c_Spin.GetPos(); > > for some reason, v...

Change of Domain Controller
My CRM develop server was pointed at the old Domain controller server, but we will use the new domain controller later on and discard the old domain controller. Any procedure I need to do because when I just disabled the LAN of old Domain controller, the CRM develop server can't load the page already; in other words, the CRM develop server doesn't look at the new domain controller CRM version: 1.2 New Domain controller OS: Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition Old Domain controller OS: Windows 2000 Server OK, I think what you want is to have your second DC get used instead of ...

How to insert icon into control list
I'm going to list keys of a configuration file into a control list so it should have a column as icon. Since every key has an attribute (e.g. system key, non-system and ... ) so I like to insert an icon for each key in regard with its attribute. any comments on this? Regards, At first You can set ImageList to that ListView Ctrl.. then when you put some item into the list, you might use LVITEM struncture.. There is iImage member in that structure.. You can set what Image you wanna put.. depending on its attribute.. "JSmith" <jsmithmitra@yahoo.com> wrote in message ne...

Drag and Drop Emails
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Email Client: Exchange Within entourage, when I drag and drop an email from my inbox to another folder, it &quot;copy/pastes&quot; it instead of moving it permanently so it stays in the original location where I was trying to move it from. Seems the only way around this is to right click on the email and select &quot;Move to&quot; and then select a folder (but I have dozens of folders and this is not quick at all). <br><br>Is there a way to change my settings so when I drag and drop emails, it's a &am...

Drag Capabilities #2
Guys, I seem to have lost that little plus sign that appears in the right hand bottom corner of the cell that allows for dragging formatting and content onto other cells. Help in the this would be greatly appreciated. Regards, Subodh Help is available in Excel Help. Try the term "fill handle". -- David Biddulph <subodh.mallya@gmail.com> wrote in message news:02f26450-f3a3-4b84-a5f2-a80c1513dd14@v39g2000pro.googlegroups.com... > Guys, > > I seem to have lost that little plus sign that appears in the right > hand bottom corner of the cell that allows for draggin...