Drag Drop problem inCListCtrl

Hello ,

I have a owner drawn list view which displays the thumbnail images of
image files along with other related information like destination of
file and file properties.

I am trying to drop drop the images in the list view but the following
takes place :
CreateDragImage returns me a CImageList pointer which is not null ,
when i do a GetImageInfo using the CImageList pointer the IMAGEINFO
structure contains NULL values.Also BeginDrag returns FALSE.

What am i doing wrong, please do help me.

Thanks in Advance
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

example:
www.codeguru.com/Cpp/controls/ listview/dragdrop/article.php/c941/
"Priya" <priyamatlani@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hello ,
>
> I have a owner drawn list view which displays the thumbnail images of
> image files along with other related information like destination of
> file and file properties.
>
> I am trying to drop drop the images in the list view but the following
> takes place :
> CreateDragImage returns me a CImageList pointer which is not null ,
> when i do a GetImageInfo using the CImageList pointer the IMAGEINFO
> structure contains NULL values.Also BeginDrag returns FALSE.
>
> What am i doing wrong, please do help me.
>
> Thanks in Advance

scatter plot problem #2
Basically i want to create a scatter plot using the data provided below... but i want the x axis to go by month and then have a year marker... all i can seem to get is either all the months, or all the years, but not both together... 2003 SEP $0.05453 OCT $0.05178 2003 NOV $0.05228 2003 DEC $0.05543 2004 JAN $0.05990 2004 FEB $0.06034 2004 AVG $0.05570 i only need the marker between when a year changes.. any help on how to create this scatter plot would be appreciated -- pioneermusic55 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ pioneermusic5...

is there a way that pocket excel can use drop down lists
is there a way that pocket excel can use drop down lists the same that i use to input data on the PC I don't think so. Pocket Excel is extremely limited. -- Jim Rech Excel MVP "Gary" <Gary@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3DF40941-EB5F-4BF7-BE53-E63311933715@microsoft.com... | is there a way that pocket excel can use drop down lists the same that i use | to input data on the PC ...

when selecting contacts from drop down the list is blank
When selecting contacts from the drop down (ie if I am composing and click on the "To:" field) my contact list is blank. If I type a letter in the "Type Name or slect from list" field, all my contacts come up. What needs to be done so all my contacts are visible when I select contacts from the drop down ? Thank you mikebach <it_mikeb@hotmail.com> wrote: > When selecting contacts from the drop down (ie if I am composing and > click on the "To:" field) my contact list is blank. If I type a > letter in the "Type Name or slect from list" f...

Outlook Archiving problem
Just a quick one, When I try to archive my emails whether be by autoarchive or manual, it wont move my old emails to my archive.pst. I have custom folders and it creates the folders in the archive.pst, but none of the old emails are moved across. When manual doing a manual archive, I select "include folders with do not archive", but still nothing. When autoarchiving, I make sure all folders are set to archive usiing the default settings and again nothing. Any ideas? I am currently using the outlook that comes with officeXP professional. Folders are created, but no emails a...

Problem inserting Cells -- Error message

problem with synchronizing Money & MSN Money
I have not been able to synchronize for a couple of weeks, but don't know what changed, I can update activity in MSN Money, but not into Money 2004! Robert, You can try this-it worked for me-1) press START windows button, 2)click RUN, 3) enter: msmoney -s \drive path for your .mny file\name of your .mny file When Money has started: press money's Tools button, and select Access my Money data on the web. If that works for you, let me know. If it doesn't work, also let me know and I will give you another method to try. Note: the msmoney -s will attempt to repair your mny file. I...

How do i insert a Address Bar kind of drop down list within MS Exc
Hi, I wonderr if anyone can tell me if i am able to insert into an excel spreadsheet an address bar drop down list (like in windows explorer) to view and select the necessary drives, and make this particular cekk work like a pointer to changing the default path of where my macro searches for a specific file. Thanks AT the end is some code that will browse and reset the folder, and use this code to add a button to your standard toolbar Dim oCtl As Object With Application.CommandBars("Standard") Set oCtl = .Controls.Add(Type:=msoControlButton) oCtl.Caption =...

Outlook problem #33
I for some reason have two personal folder files and two archive files? Reason? do I need two and how do I get rid of them? Thanks PaulaDawn <blah@blah.net> wrote: > I for some reason have two personal folder files and two archive > files? Reason? do I need two and how do I get rid of them? > Thanks You could have a corrupt mail profile. Check the properties of the matching folders files to see if they are distinct or not. I ao, then you can continue to use whichever of the PSTs you wish. If not, then create a new mail profile. -- Brian Tillman ...

OWA password problem
If we reset a username and password with the "user must change password at next logon" checked, then the user logs on to through the OWA, they are getting that they are not authorize to view the web page. This is Exchange 2003 and Windows 2003. -- Eric Sabo NT Administrator ...

Tax schedule on Drop Ship Purchase Order
Hello, Can someone tell me why GP does not load the tax schedule ID when we enter a Drop Ship purchase Order? If we enter a Standard PO with the same vendor/item the correct tax schedule ID gets loaded. Thanks ...

Names to appear in drop down menu (taken from another worksheet)
If I have 2 worksheets open in Excel... Worksheet 1 has all the data, and I want a column (say B) to have a drop down menu in each cell to pull names that are listed on Worksheet 2 (column A). How do I do this? -- admin4225 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ admin4225's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=23800 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=374546 Hi Have a look at Data|Validation. There is an intro to it here: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html -- Andy. "...

drop-down menu font size
I am including a drop-down list in an Excel workbook. When the item is selected from the list it is entered into the workbook at the correct font size i.e. 20 point. However in the drop-down list it is illegible as it is only about 5 point. Does anyone know how to change the font size in the drop-down list Thanks in advance Bob If drop-down list is from Data Validation you cannot change the point size, which is 8 pts. For workarounds see Debra Dalgleish's site. http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlDataVal08.html#Font Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 14:37:03 -0700, "Bob...

XSD schema problem
Hi all, I have a problem with xml that output from application I need to validate one of the values by using XSD schema The xml output like this <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <csv:csv xmlns:csv="http://xmlns.myapplication.com/2007/message-format/ csv" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="http://xmlns.myapplication.com/2007/ message-format/csv right.xsd" > <csv:line> <csv:field>I</csv:field> <csv:field>3871</csv:field> ...

Sumif Problems #3
I am using the sumif formula and noticed that it doesn't pick up all the data. I tried using trim to clear out all spaces in the criteria but still no luck. It works when I go and write over the criteria any ideas? Thanks, Anat Anat I suspect the 'criteria' is seen as text. If these are 'numbers' then enter a 1 in a spare cell and copy it. Highlight your 'numbers' and take edit>Paste special...>Values + Multiply. This should kick Excel into recognising them -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co....

MAC Office 2004 and IE print problems
All MACs are running OS X - version 10.2.8 with all current updates. Regrettably, the print problem still occurs. Specifically the symptoms are: Mac:Word prints okay when using the icon; but fails when using the File menu. Students tried to print using the icon while in their web browser and it would not print (also gave the premature close error message). This same symptom occurred when trying to print using the File menu approach. Is your printer driver specified for OS X 10.2.8? File | Print calls a dialog that is a combination of the program, the printer driver, and the OS. On...

Access 2003
Hello, I have a memo field in a data entry form, which is extracted by query to a report. The problem I have is that not all of the data appears in the report. It is set to "can grow", but the area assigned in the report has plenty of room for the contents of the memo field. Any help would be much appreciated. Abay See: Truncation of Memo fields at: http://allenbrowne.com/ser-63.html -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. "A...

Problem drawing with GDI+ within a CStatic
Apologies in advance if this is the wrong place to post this, or if it just a silly question. I am trying to make a little application which behaves a bit like a paint program. It has several controls, one of which is a static which I want to draw lines on with GDI+. The behaviour of the lines drawn on the static depends on the other controls on the dialog (i.e. some lines are not drawn if a checkbox is checked, etc. Also, the user needs the ability to click on the lines and have them change colour. I got this working quite well, but I couldn't work out how to get the lines to draw withi...

problem with long message-IDs: Outlook chokes
I get a fair bit of spam with message-IDs longer than 168 characters (or missing). As a result, Outlook clients won't download any my messages until I manually go through the mail server's incoming queue and delete the messages; quite a pain as it happens roughly once daily (and there's no easy way to tell which messages have the bad IDs). Does anyone know a way to make Outlook skip these messages, rather than not download anything? I'd even be interested in how to grep the files for long message IDs (if only I were smarter about Windows utilities for that sort of thing). My ...

Applying a formula to a drop menu choice
I have set up a validation field giving 5 options from which to choose in ColB. In ColA a number field requires a manual entry, ColC is the result of ColA x ColB (which should vary based on the choice made from the drop menu choice in ColB). Question is how to apply a differnet (hidden) formula to each of the different text options in the drop down validation menu? Many thanks in advance. Regards ...Andrew A more elaborate specification would help, but it looks like... C2: =CHOOSE(MATCH(B2,DataValidationList,1),Expression1,Expression2,Expression3,Expression4,Expression5) Expressio...

formating problem
Hi, I am using Excel 2000 my problem is cell formating, I am typing number in a cell say 5 at it appears as 0.05 I have tried going an formating the cell as number it does not change, I tried formatting a general it did not change. I also tried going into options in tool but I don't know what has changed so I can correct it. Any idea? Thanks Sazi -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Tools/Options/Edit Take the check mark out of Fixed Decimal -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Cutter wrote: > *Hi > > Tools/Options/Edit Take the check mark...

Problem receiving messages
We are running Exchange 2000 SP3 on a Windows 2000 SP4 server. One of our clients is running Outlook 2003. Some of the messages for this account are not arriving until up to 5 days later. Even internal messages. The problem is sporadic. Some messages get through right away. I've checked the messages using OWA and the messages are not there either? I also checked the Outlook profile and it does not use personal folders. Has anyone seen this? Could this users mailbox be corrupt? Should I delete the user and recreate? Thank you Is this user running in cached mode in outlook 2k...

Problem with query returning one record
Hello,I have a stored query like this called VAL_REZERVE:SELECT "Currency revaluation reserve" AS ITEMNAME, ValRezerve() ASAMOUNTINT_LVL;ValRezerve() is VBA UDF. This query works fine when I run it in byclicking in Navigation pane - it gives the Currency revaluationreserve and amount calculated by the UDFBut when I try to use it like: select * from VAL_REZERVE Access givesan error saying that query input must contain at least one table orquery.I am using ACCESS 2007.Is it supposed to be that a query returning one record cannot becalled as I am trying to do?ThanksAivars Correct: JET i...

Problems using accounts in a different currency from the base curr
I´m actually using MNY 17.0.120.1415 version, and one Bank account in a different currency from my base currency Euro. This account is in JPY, others inside Portfolio Manager are in USD or GBP. With the Portfolio Manager I haven't got any problems, each 15 minutes my accounts are updated. But with my bank JPY account isn't updated at anytime. I cheked the Currency Options at Program Options menu, making click in "Update Currencies" buttom. All those currencies was selected with "Update exchange rate online" What can I do? I forgot update now buttom in ...

Problem: Cant make payment to one particular payee.
Microsoft money 2004 crashes whic I try to make a register entry to a particular payee.....When I delete it (via the checkbook balance screen) it causes a message "that operation cannot be performed" message. Everything still "works" after the crash....I just don't dare click on the particular payee field..... Also archiving does not remove old entries?? [separate problem???] Repair of file function was no help, nor was uninstalling and reinstalling . If you create a new payee, are you able to manually move any of the existing transactions to the new p...

Does anyone else have a problem with disapearing schedule items?
I am new to Outlook and am scheduling on someone elses calender. I schedule an appointment/meeting and it shows up on the calender and then somewhere between then and day-of it disapears. WHat am I doing wrong? What version of Outlook? If you have Outlook 2003, you may want to apply = Service Pack 2, which solves most of the common "disappearing = appointment" scenarios. --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Pow...