Drag & Drop into CTreeCtrl

I am unable to get the MyTreeCtrl::OnDropFiles handler to respond to
the WM_DROPFILES message. I have set the Accept Files flag to true.
Using Spy I can also see that the WM_DROPFILES message does arrive at
MyTreeCtrl. I can not look at the message properties because Spy
freezes the system for some reason, but that is a side issue. According
to this thread, it should work and I should be able to break in the
handler. I am using VS8.
RT

0
rtischer1 (24)
5/3/2006 8:20:31 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Problem solved. Handler was in wrong CWnd. Should have been in derived
CTreeCtrl class. Works fine now.
RT

0
rtischer1 (24)