Dialog Form Question

Hi

I want to automatically create a member in the linked class for each control
that I put on the Dialog Resource

Is that possible and how?

Thank you

0
smshulman (3)
10/27/2005 12:42:29 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

No way to do this automatically, but you can do it control by control by
right clicking and selecting Add Variable or Add Event Handler.  I mostly
use cut and paste these days and just add them manually.  It doesn't take
much time if you use one for a template then just copy it.

Tom

"S Shulman" <smshulman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> I want to automatically create a member in the linked class for each
> control that I put on the Dialog Resource
>
> Is that possible and how?
>
> Thank you

0
tserface (3860)

Link to Data Form.
Hi this may sound simple, but i cant get my head around it, ive bee trying this for time..i would like to have a macro, so that when it i clicked it will go to data > forms. For some reason it dont seem t work, can anyone help -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com If you record a macro as you open the data form, the code should look something like this: '======================= Sub OpenTheDataForm() Range("A1").Select ActiveSheet.ShowDataForm End Sub '======================= The button on your worksheet should run this macro. What happens when y...

Email Setup Questions
Howdy and Happy New Year! I just bought a new computer and I'm trying to set up Outlook. Other than logging onto work email using the internet from a hotel o at home, I've never used Outlook away from work. I have several different email accounts: Hotmail, AOL, and work emai (which uses Outlook). Is it possible to utilize Outlook to retrieve my emails from th separate accounts? Can I setup each of the folders for the differen email accounts all on the left side? After I set it up, how does Outlook know which account I'm using when send email? Hotmail? Work? I need h...

General design question
hi! i'd like to design a class - let's call it CDrawObject - that is able to contain some data and draw itself. furthermore i'd like to have a class CDrawMultiObject that is derived from CDrawObject and can contain objects of type CDrawObject. i imagine to have the following situation: CDrawMultiObject -> base object (i.e. an object manager ) CDrawObject -> first element CDrawObject -> secound element CDrawMultiObject -> third element CDrawObject -> first element CDrawObject...

Display query result in a form
I have form where 2 of the fields are "Name" and "Date of transaction". Every time I enter a 'Name' in a new record, I want a pop up, or 3rd field, to show the last 'Date of transaction' for that 'Name'. Thanks ...

Dialogs
Hi Is there any arguments to I can add to the statement below for the dialogue's "Look in:" to default to a specific folder? Application.Dialogs(xlDialogOpen).Show Thanks. >-----Original Message----- >Hi > >Is there any arguments to I can add to the statement >below for the dialogue's "Look in:" to default to a >specific folder? > >Application.Dialogs(xlDialogOpen).Show > > >Thanks. >. > You can try FileFilter = FileFilter + "Look in: name of directory,," ...

Dynamics 10.0 and VBA Form
I have created a VBA Form that is opened by clicking a button added by modifier. The form is used to select from a list of Crystal Reports that can be run from the window. In GP 9.0 the VBA Form opened on top of the GP form, with both Dynamics Form and VBA form being visible In Dynamics 10, when the form opens, it minimizes the GP window that has the button that activates the form, but only if the main Dynamics 10 menu window is not minimized. If I minimize the main Dynamics 10 Menu window, but leave the GP window visible, then click the button, the VBA Form opens on top of the GP form...

How to Move Two Dialogs at Once
Hello, One of my work's project specifications is to allow users to move two Dialog boxes together so when a user moves one box, the other one moves together with the first. This is what I am trying to do: 1) Create OnMove() event //Import a function to create a Second Dialog extern "C" __declspec(dllimport) long CallDlg(); //Import a function to move a Second Dialog extern "C" __declspec(dllimport) long CallDlg2(int x, int y); void CSvg::OnMove(int x, int y) { //Detect if a user selected two-dialogs move option if (m_attach) { ...

copy and paste question
In the cell I have =a1+a2+ and so on I have about 50 cells added. I there a way that I can add the $ then manual input in all 50 cells -- hb247 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- hb2474's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=418 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27874 You can select the whole formula in the formula bar and hit the F4 button. That'll toggle the $ signs. Remember if you have "streaks" of cells, you can do this: =sum(a1:a12,a15,a22:a44) hb2474 wrot...

Links in Outlook 2003 open Save As... dialog box
I'm not sure exactly when this started happening. Whenever I click a link in Outlook 2003 now, it opens the Save As... dialog box as well as the Website connected to the link. It doesn't matter what type of link it is; the dialog always shows up with the .exe file type selected. Any ideas? Does it oen the Save As dialog or does it open the Locate Link Browser dialog? In case of the last direct it to iexplore.exe -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "S...

Dialog form Linked To Report
I have created a dialog form, on this form I select the company name from the dropdown list. when a company name is selected, then the report should be generated. presently I have a button on the form when i click on it the macro is set to propt the dialog where i have to type the name of the company, if the company name is wrong the report opens with no values, if the company name is right then I get the report. whereas what i want is insted of button I should have the List Box with company names. Which I have created. But am stuck linking this form with the report Name &q...

A Form To Feed An Excel Worksheet
Hi. I'm creating an Excel worksheet in Excel 2007. It is going to be a mini-database with names and addresses, etc. to feed into a Word 2007 mail merge. Typing in all the data in the Excel worksheet is going to be tedious. I'm wondering if there is something equivalent to a "form" that you can create in Access. In Access, a "form" is something with fields that you can group in a convenient order on the "page" of the form, and then you can tab through them and type in data. I think one could create such a thing in Access, and feed an Access database....

Dialog on Dialog?
Hello, Following up from a request several days ago regarding frames, I would like to ask for a little assistance on actually implimenting it! I have creating my 2 dialog templates, both have a class associated with them already. I have added an object of the kind i wish to make child of the main dialog, but I can not figure out how to go from here with rgeards to actually creating it. Could someone give me some indication pleasE? - MR MR, You will now want to investigate creating modeless dialogs. CDialog::Create is the call you use for this. Add a member variable of one of the s...

Updating Page Field of Pivot Tables from Form Control
Hi, I would like to use a pull down menu to feed into a pivot table page field. So for example, when I select employee name in the pull down menu of the form, that employee name is used as the page field value for a pivot table. I'm assuming this needs to be done in VB, but can't work out how. Any advice would be much appreciated Thanks, Ra This is very raw but it works. Sub PivotTable() ActiveSheet.PivotTables("PivotTable2").PivotFields("Name").CurrentPage = ActiveSheet.Range("A8").Value End Sub This assumes you are running macro from the ac...

Service Activity Form Customization Problem
I am having problems customizing a form in CRM 3.0 and would appreciate any assistance. When customizing the Service Activity Form ("The main application form") a field called "Regarding" exists under the Details section. It is possible to align accounts, contacts, cases etc in this field. I am trying to add a field that forces the users to align the Service Activities with an existing Case via a lookup and not give the user options for accounts, contacts etc. How do I add the selection box for the existing cases? My gut tells me that I need to create a new relationshi...

Modal dialog box question
Hi, I've created a dialog called InfoWindow. Previously I had called it like so: c_InfoWindow = new InfoWindow(); c_InfoWindow->Create(InfoWindow::IDD, this); c_InfoWindow->SetWindowPos(NULL, r, t, w, h, SWP_NOZORDER); c_InfoWindow->ShowWindow(SW_SHOW); Now I want to create it as a Modal dialog, but I can't work out how to set it's size / position at runtime. InfoWindow IW(); // somehow set properties here (SetWindowPos gives runtime error) IW.DoModal(); Hi, Could you try to pass some variables to InfoWindow before calling its DoModal()? For example: MyDlg dlg; ...

eConnect SOP Transaction question
I have a configuration issue with the SOP transaction that I am trying to submit via eConnect and but I am unsure of the settings that need to be configured and I'm not finding a solution in the documention at my disposal. In GP, the customer card has the box checked to use a Seperate Fulfillment Process. I need to know the proper SOP settings to create the same transaction through eConnect. When online we are submitting invoices through eConnect using a SOP transaction with SOPNubmer = 3. We are sending two nodes for our transaction; a taSopHdrIvcInsert and taSopLineIvcInsert....

How to show icon for a dialog.
Hi, I am adding a simple dialog to my aplication. This dialog is not having any customized code..I want to add my custom icon for that dialog. i mean whenever the dialog is shown it should display 16 X 16 icon in the titlebar.. so, how to do that ? Jigar In OnInitDialog method of your dialog box class load the icon using ::LoadIcon(..) and the call the dialog box's SetIcon(..) method. AliR. "Jigar Mehta" <jigar.programmer@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1141156992.695173.29930@v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > I am adding a simple dialog to my aplic...

Dynamic creation of owner-drawn button inside a dialog
Hi some months ago I created a owner-drawn button class that works really fine when assigning this class to a resource id via a DDX member variable. But now we want to reuse this class for dynamic creation of a button control inside the OnInitDialog member funtion of a dialog. Creating the control like that MyButton.CreateNULL,NULL,WS_CHILD|WS_VISIBLE|BS_PUSHBUTTON|BS_OWNERDRAW,CRec t(0,0,100,100),this,2); seems to be OK. But the button never appeared inside the dialog. DrawItem of the button class is never called. So what may be missing? Thanks in advance Bernd How have you declared My...

Outlook '02 Network Password Dialog box
Help! I have recently added 1 additional email account to my outlook. Now everytime the email checks for messages I get a dialog box with "Enter Network Password". It comes up in the middle of the screen no matter what I am doing. I have clicked on "Save this password in your password list" box but it continues to come up everytime. Is there a way to get rid of this box? Thank you. Kris ...

Switch question
Hi, I want to open up new message (opened from a link on the dsktop) with my email address already inserted in the from box. Any way I can do this? -- BadHead :) --- OS: Windows XP Professional SP2 (32-bit) Office Suite: Microsoft Office 2003 Professional SP2 MoBo: Abit AN8 Fatal1ty CPU: AMD64 3200 (Venice Core) RAM: 2048Mb 400Ghz Patriot XBLK (4X512MB) GPU: NVIDIA 6800 (Driver Version 78.01) Sound: Creative Audigy X-Fi Fatal1ty FPS do you have more than one email account? if so, rather from filling in the from field, you want the account selected. http://www.outlook-tips.net/archives...

Import question
I exported thousands of messages from WLM to a folder and they are in the ..EML format. I have also installed Outlook 2007 and would like to import those same messages back into Outlook. Is it possible? Thanks, Tom "Tom Brown" <Burner2_DELETE_NOSPAM@att.net> wrote in message news:uDmKLDY5KHA.980@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > I exported thousands of messages from WLM to a folder and they are in the > .EML format. I have also installed Outlook 2007 and would like to import > those same messages back into Outlook. Is it possible? > > Thanks,...

Question about formats
I guess this is about formats - I am addicted to coloring cells and rows to catch my attention or to classify data. I dislike the default bright yellow, and usually use red, white and blue BUT some worksheets retain where I was last, and others lose my last point of reference on color, when I close all. Any idea why? All sheets are originated by me. -- Regards, P D Sterling Dallas TX P D, I don't know what you mean by "lose your point of reference," unless you mean how far down you might have gone in the sheet in formatting the cells for color. Here are some things th...

How to reference a Form in an Event Proceedure ??
What I have... TestDB.mdb is my data base tblTest is my table frmCustomer is my form fldText is a field on the form (may be bound to table data or unbound) When the client moves to the next record (after they finish updating the current record) I want my code to run... Here is what I tried... strTestText = "this is a test" frmCustomer.fldTest = strTestText but it didn't work. I don't know how to properly reference the current form using the "dot" reference system. Thanks for any help. Mel On 6 Apr 2007 12:40:08 -0700, MyEmailList@gmail.com wrote: >What...

Exchange 2000 question
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0026_01C431EC.8CBDFA40 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have a problem with a new installation of Exchange 2000. I have also = a recently installed and configured AD forest. Here is the config: Dedicated forest root. Voyager (root/Global Catalog) / \ SaturnV (DC) Apollo (DC) \ Gemini (Member of Apollo Domain and = running Exchange ...