db

how to map DB variables with form variables manuaaly in DB
programmng wiht mfc..

also i do we put two controls..

depending upon condition we have to get
text box or combo box
0
anonymous (74718)
11/17/2003 5:44:17 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

importing paradox db. into outlook
how do you import a borland datebase into outlook? Renman What file format is the database in? Outlook supports many formats but it must be one of the compatible ones for a native import. Otherwise, you need to export your database to one of the supported file formats for import into Outlook. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, RenMan asked: | how do you ...

db
how to map DB variables with form variables manuaaly in DB programmng wiht mfc.. also i do we put two controls.. depending upon condition we have to get text box or combo box ...

Timesheet on Published DB, but not in Reporting DB
Any ideas about cause and how to fix? For a given user & period, I can see the timesheet on Published DB, but not on Reporting DB. So far, see this with one user. Learner: Reporting DB updates can fail from time to time. Things can get out of sync when you cancel queue jobs. You can refresh the reporting database by forcing it to rebuild by using the administrative backup feature to backup you Enterprise custom fields, and then restore them. The restore action forces the rebuild. See if that helps. -- Gary L Chefetz, MVP, MCT, MCITP msProjectExperts http://www.mspro...

connect Visio to DB
I'm trying to build troubleshooting guide with Visio 2007. The next step would be to connect the Visio diagram to SQL DB. The thing is I want to create such table in the DB, which will create a sort of State Machine. Each item in the diagram that connected to other item has to express it in the table: For example: problem1->question1->question2->solution1 |->solution2 How would I create such situation? ...

Offline DB has corrupted, can't get back to main DB
Hi guys. We have a customer who suffered a powercut earlier today. When the power came back up, the offline databases kicked in for a while until a connection with the server returned. On one till the offline database was fine but when the connection to the server was restored, it wouldn't sync. It can be connected to manually in Store Adminstrator, but when we try to run a Check on it, it comes back with an error saying it's been found suspect and can't be opened. There's obviously something going on in the system that says before the main online database can be r...

Move Master and Set up Tables to new Company DB
Hi, does anyone have a good list of the tables that can be copied when setting up a new company db, but want to bring over the set up tables and master tables? Thanks, There used to be a KB for this one. But today I would use the new Rapid Deployment Tool. It will let you export your company setup to Excel and then Import to your new company. You must be on GP 10 SP 2 minimum. Lou "cal" wrote: > Hi, > > does anyone have a good list of the tables that can be copied when setting > up a new company db, but want to bring over the set up tables and master > ...

Mount DB Problem 9519 HELP/LOST
Not sure how this occurred but here is sequence. MOM notified us that Storage Groups3 mailbox db had been dismounted. I mounted back and was in ESM moving mailboxes to that same Storage Group 3 MBX3 it & others came up. managed to move 2 mailboxes to it before it went down. I tried mounting it but got error (9519). Article ID : 294318 does not apply we have plenty of space. Article ID : 307790 not sure if this problem since i see .stm. luckily Storage Group 3 MBX1 & 2 stay up but can't bring up MBX3. NEED HELP! Would backups affect this or is this AD related? Product...

Afternoon Newspaper: DB Corp IPO Opens Today
DB Corp will enter the capital market today, with an initial public offering (IPO) of up to 18,175,000 equity shares of Rs 10 each in a price band of Rs 185-212 per share, to raise around Rs 385 crore. The issue closes on December 15, 2009. The proceeds of the issue, says Director Girish Agarwaal, =93will be used for setting up new publishing units; upgrading existing plant and machinery; enhancing its brand image through sales and marketing and also to reduce existing working capital loans and term loans. The company is a leading media house and publishes 7 newspapers, 48 newspaper...

Convert from MS Works Db to MS Access Db
I have an old file that I created using MS Works Db. I need to open the file on my new PC that has MS Access 2000 but does not have MS Works. Is there are way to open the file? Hi, David. The database formats are not compatible. If you can find a computer that has Microsoft Works loaded, then you can convert the Works database into a format that can be imported into Access. See the following Web page: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=327147 HTH. Gunny See http://www.QBuilt.com for all your database needs. See http://www.Access.QBuilt.com for Microsoft Access tips. (...

Scan Exchange DB?
Is there ever a case where you'd actually run a virus scanner against an Exchange database as opposed to the normal method of running a system level OS and excluding the Exchange stuff (while running something like Trend to scan the actual mail)? I mean, it doesn't seem logical that I'd ever do that but perhaps there's an occasion? Are there special 'Exchange' database virus scanners to speak of? Thanks, D Dan Absolutely not. No way ever. There are no Exchange db virus scanners for the flat file (i.e. edb and stm) and there are never likely to be as corruption...

ERROR: "unable to initialize DAO/Jet db engine"
I have spent the last month or so developing a PointOfSales application using a DAO database (created in Access97 format) it works great on any machine with Visual studio installed on it, but when installed on any other machine it gives me the following error whenever connecting to the database: "unable to initialize DAO/Jet db engine" I have spent the entire day on this, but have found no resolution, only half of an explanation in a KB article. This appears to be a problem with the jet database engine being used, but i have no idea how to fix it. PLEASE HELP ME... Time is ra...

redeploy organization db as a new organization on same CRM system
We have a need to redeploy our current organization to the same CRM system as a new organizion. Do you just backup and resotre the current org db then import it using deployment manager as a new org? Any help is appreciated. -- Leo On Aug 8, 8:56=A0am, Mr_leo <Mr...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > We have a need to redeploy our current organization to the same CRM syste= m as > a new organizion. > > Do you just backup and resotre the current org db then import it using > deployment manager as a new org? > > Any help is appreciated. > -- > Leo If y...

DB profile and account in DB mail SQLSERVER2005
question is ? 1.how the Dbmail works ? 2.what is DBprofile & account in dBmail and how they work ? 3.if i create two db profiles , how they work ? 4.what is the meaning of default profile "yes" ? Hi http://www.sqlserverclub.com/articles/how-to-set-up-database-mail-on-sql-server-2005.aspx "vki" <vki@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CCD90102-0913-488E-9664-0F927C456B08@microsoft.com... > question is ? > 1.how the Dbmail works ? > 2.what is DBprofile & account in dBmail and how they work ? > 3.if i create two ...

DB Format uinregconized
Hi, I copied a Access 2k mdb File over a SD card to Notebook, my access XP on Notebook cannot read this DB ("DB Format unreconized"). I converted this file to Access XP format, the result was the same. I had anytime this problem with Excell 2002. Is this a feature of Office XP or is there a problem? What can I do? Thanks Nhan On Fri, 6 Apr 2007 11:01:01 +0200, "Thanh-Nhan Le" <tnle_2003@yahoo.de> wrote: >Hi, > >I copied a Access 2k mdb File over a SD card to Notebook, my access XP on >Notebook cannot read this DB ("DB Format unreconized&qu...

Designing key tracking DB
My wife is school secretary who inherited the job of tracking about 100 keys to about 150 school employees for thee next school year. Their current system, comprised of 2 non connected spreadsheets, is a totally useless inaccurate mess. I thought I might be able to help out by making a simple access database, but think I bit off just a little more than I can handle. My idea was to create 2 tables: TbleKeyInfo KeyMarking Text field (Primary key) ' contains markings found on keys OnHand Number field Quantity on hand Out Number field ...

Store DB --> HQ DB
If i create an item at store level, is there any way i can suck it up into my HQ Database? Or are they stuck at the store level database for ever? Thanks for any help Not an easy answer. Simply put items Created at Store do not go up to HQ. Good reason NOT TO create at store. HOWEVER: - If you need to create items at store we have a utility RR ICreate that will allow you to create the item at hq and store simultaneoulsely. Only requirement is a broadband type connection. - Now that you have created items at store here are the steps: - Run a sql query to find out what ite...

Reporting DB out of Synch with Publish DB
Sorry to be such a pest today, but does anyone know what issues or conditions can cause the Reporting DB to get out of synch with the Publish DB? Running PS07 SP2 with Aug09 MS CU Thanks, Is there anything stuck in the queue? -Jack "BruceFFIC" <breynold@ffic.com> wrote in message news:a213ad7c-32db-4239-b9d5-1e9aad0d40f6@11g2000prv.googlegroups.com... > Sorry to be such a pest today, but does anyone know what issues or > conditions can cause the Reporting DB to get out of synch with the > Publish DB? > > Running PS07 SP2 with Aug09 MS CU ...

USing Access 20007 code in Access 2003 db
HI, I thought I posted this message earlier, but I can't find it on the site, so I apologize if this is a repeat. I have imported a module from Microsoft Developer Site to use a text box to search a list box. Is there any reason why the vb will not work in 2003? I have implemented as microsoft suggested, but while the text box will show the value of the item i choose in the list box, the text box does not find the value that I type in it in the list box. The sample database works perfectly. I use the find method example, because I must base the listbox off of a query, ...

Users in the DB
The app I'm writting could have several users. Do you think that these users should also be created in the sql server data base? Thank you. "Alberto" <alberto@nospam.es> wrote in message news:uQYL1M9sKHA.5296@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > The app I'm writting could have several users. Do you think that these > users should also be created in the sql server data base? > > Thank you. Maybe. You haven't told use enough to give a more precise answer. On 22-02-2010 10:25, Alberto wrote: > The app I'm writting could have several ...

DB Window displays none objects if DB was converted from file format 2000 to 2002 and back to 2000
Hi, I posted this request once before on 2002-09-10 19:00:02 (Office Developer XP SP2 , Win XP SP1, DAO 3.6) The following problem occurs in several of my databases. It does not occuer with a new database from scratch: The DB Window displays none objects in detail view if DB was converted from file format 2000 to 2002 and back to 2000. Any help ? ...

System Password with Binary Sort DB
Does anyone know how to change the system password via the SY02400 table, when the database is set to binary sort? I have tried the INSERT INTO [DYNAMICS].[dbo].[SY02400]([DMYPWDID], [PASSWORD]) VALUES(1, 0x00202020202020202020202020202020) method.... which does not work with binary sort databases. Thanks. Sorry, you cannot do that as it is an encrypted field, and trying to ahem "hack" it will NOT work. Trying to change a password through a query in general is not a very good thing to do to put it nicely. You'll need to change it through the GP system front end Mike MG Con...

How to update old DB to New DB?
hi, i want renew my old DB to New DB.. so i have started to update the tables to minimize the effort to display queries without any errors.. so i have created a NEWDB but how to insert the old DB Information to new information.. how to put all old DB to new DB according to the contents i have chose please help... please follow the link to download and suggest me to how to connect.. and utilize the old db.. http://sites.google.com/site/gsvfilms/Home/StudentData.rar?attredirects=0&d=1 thankyou, I'm not willing to risk following links I'm not familiar with, but I ...

Unique sound for PLU in db vs. not in db?
Can the RMS POS be configured to produce different sounds for a PLU that is found in the database vs. a PLU that is not found in the database? Presently the scanner beeps, but that means nothing more than a PLU was sent to the POS. Of course this assume the POS is equipped with speakers, and granted I have not started to look at this, but is it possible? Where would it be done? Many thanks in advance. Eric This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0277_01C6A4D1.12F58C00 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: qu...

ole db connection
Hi. I have a report that is using OLEDB connection to an Access 2007 db that is in a shared folder on the network. The setup of the report, data source, etc all works. On the development environment everything checks out perfect. Report runs and returns the right data. Deployment of report and datasource work fine. The issue is out on the Report Manager. The data source is there, report is there. When the report runs it returns back an error; "An error has occurred during report processing. Cannot create a connection to data source 'proteus'. For more infor...