Custom Application performance dll : NOT working on Perfmon 2003

I have a performance dll which pulls up custom counters from my
application as per the performance dll spec.
It works fine with XP and shows values when invoked by perfmon. When
my application is run on windows 2003 the perfmon of 2003 does not
show any values. It shows  "---" for values. If the same process that
is running on win 2003 is monitored from a perfmon of XP it shows the
right values. Any ideas as to what could be wrong.

Thanks in advance

0
mani000 (1)
7/4/2007 10:22:22 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Custom Entity Relationship CRM 3.0

Domain Group policy does not work on W7 64 bits
Hi! I have defined logon message via domain group policy (win2008 level domain.) Now i do not need that message any more so I defined that policy as "Not defined". It workéd fine with W7 32 bits( no logon message any more) but not with W7 64 bits. What could be the problem with 64 bit version of W7 and group policy and how to solve it? I am not going to raise domain level as 2008r2 soon. Best Regards, Esa Haajanen Hello Esa, Are the 64bit machines in the same OU, which setting does it show with rsop.msc? Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer:...

restore from backup wants password- doesn't work
I Have a Microsoft Money backup file (.mbf)which I saved on a disc while I wiped my hard drive. After I reinstalled Microsoft Money 2003 I tried to restore from backup file, and it asked for a password. My remembered password did not work, and neither did any of my other passwords. I had accomplished this before after setting my computer back to the factory condition about 2 years ago, and I don't remember it asking for a password then; in any case I had no problems with it then. It may have been Money 2006 that created this backup file - I think I'd upgraded from 2003 at some p...

Encoding for Publisher 2003
Which encoder should be used for publishing web pages to the internet. When we installed Pub2003, it defaulted to Western European. Is there a site that explains the difference between these encoders, i.e. Western European vs. US ASCII? Thank you. LoBo Designs Leave it at Western European. That setting should not need adjusting. If you should happen to use some odd symbol and font that doesn't render correctly then setting it to Unicode would be required. In your IE browser go to View, Encoding... you will find it at Western European as well ( or possibly utf8). Please use our web fo...

Custom toolbar and macros

toolbar customization

Office 2003 clean Install
How do I install Office 2003 without it picking up my old data? I have uninstalled and reinstalled but it comes up with all the same stuff as before. I want to do a clean install as if office was never befor installed on my machine. There must be a way to do this ? Thanks, Ajay A reinstall doesn't effect your mail settings. Mail settings are being controlled in Control Panel-> Mail -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Ajay Malkani&quo...

Help needed with SMTP connector scenario
Hi, I have a little configuration issue with our Exchange 2003 server. And since I'm not so experienced in Exchange, I hope you can help me. Setting: 1 Exchange Server 2003 published over ISA Server 2000 on a leased line into a remote network. The EXCH is configured as SecureNAT client. On the other end of the line is a SMTP Gateway, which should communicate with our EXCH. Goal: To route all email traffic from and to the EXCH through the SMTP Gateway. Questions: Now, from what I understand, I just set the Internet Mail Connector (or any SMTP connector) to use the IP of the remote S...

server side rule in Outlook 2003 & Exchange 2003
Hello, I am struggling with outlook and exchange. I would like to use rules in Outlook 2003 to send a copy of all received email to a public folder in Exchange without having to run outlook for that particular mailbox. I am able to receive them in the public folder as long as the outlook client is running. I would like to have the rule on the server side, rather than on client side. Is it possible in Outlook 2003 running SBS 2003? Clifford Yes, it's possible. You'll need to use a Forward, not Move, rule action. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Pr...

Keep loosing my Default email in MS Outlook 2003?
I have 4 different emails setup with our family computer. and one of them is the default email address that is used when composing new email. For some reason lately, my hotmail has become the default email. So I changed it back to how it was. Next day it's back to hotmail email account as the default email, for new emails. Is that the work of a virus or something? thanks. It is probably the work of one of the other users on the family computer. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How...

Customize Does not WOrk

tab character not work
Hi all, I want to insert tab space in a cell so I tried: ="Hello ," & CHAR(9) & "world", but it will still get "Hello,world" instead of "Hello,___world" (___ is the tab space). In vba, I tried using vbTab, but it is still not working. Do anyone know how to insert a tab in either cell or vba? I am using Excel 2007. Any help would be appreciated. Tab characters don't work like they do in MSWord. (You should be seeing a little square where that tab character is, though.) Maybe you can either use spaces--or create a table in MSW...

How to display HTML in Custom Task Pane

XY Scatter with Custom Labels

SOAP Server Application Faulted error,pls help
Scenario: Exchange 2003 with the CRM3.0 E-Mail Router Installed. Upon running the Rule Deployment Wizard and selecting the relevant CRM server, we get a "SOAP Server Application Faulted" Message. CRM server installed by domain\administrator Exchange server log on as domain\administrator CRM E-Mail Router service log on as domain\administrator It seems that Microsoft KB914592 gives a solution but I can't find it on MS site. Any suggestions? Thanks ...

wordxml in excel 2003
How can i open the wordxml file in excel with the same format as in wordxml... ...

In excel 2000 My work was not saved because of power failure what.
I was just working on excel 2000 and I lost my work because of the power failure I have lost so many daa and now gainnig unnecesory pains. can you plase help me ? Hi if you haven't save your data then the data is probably lost -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "jatin_Soni" <jatin_Soni@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:782EAEA2-958D-42D8-8BCF-5B6CF046D003@microsoft.com... > I was just working on excel 2000 and I lost my work because of the power > failure I have lost so many daa and now gainnig unnecesory pains. > can you plase ...

Excel communicating to csharp application.
My Excel application, needs information that my chsarp application holds. My question is what aproach I can take to solve this issue. I'm really drawing a blank right now. Any help will be appreciated. Roger, It depends on which application is the dictator. If your c# application is the dictator, then open Excel using csharp by setting an object reference, and just write the information straight into Excel using a structure like oExcel.Workbooks( ).Worksheets( ).Range( ).Value = .... If you want Excel to be the dictator, then your c# application needs to have its object exposed...

Customer Report

Help Doesn't work Office XP Pro / Standard
Running XP Office Pro on XP Pro. Help windows for all office products does not work properly. Empty, gray dialog box pops up, no hyperlinks, no text. Any advice is welcome. (except "RELOAD OS", that's not advice, that's a nightmare) Have you tried running Detect and Repair from the Help menu of any of the Office products? Make sure you have your Office CD handy when you do this. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "R T...

Tool to perform MDB to PST conversion
I saw a tool a while ago that allows administrators to open up a MDB file with a tool and extract mail messages in to a PST rather than perform a restore. Does anybody know that tool's name? Greg Draz There are two InControl Powertools and Quest Recovery Manager for Exchange I have used both and found the later to be a much more powerful tool http://wm.quest.com/products/recoverymanagerexchange/ "Greg Draz" <gdrazeno@gmail.com> wrote in message news:6c3da7e9.0411101159.1dd1bcaf@posting.google.com... >I saw a tool a while ago that allows administrators to open up a ...